Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:30 PM

Operation: I Must Get Fat! - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Operation: I Must Get Fat! (24895 Views)

Nairaland Dieticians And Nutritionists,please Help Me Get Fat / I Want To 2 Get Fat / Help!i Want To Get Fat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 27, 2008
@Gamine, i used to b so thin in school they used 2 call me the shadow. grin

now i'm a bit older i'm still slim but i seem to have filled out in all d right places. i feel u
cos i went thru what u r experiencing now. My sister being slim is a blessing. U get to eat all d good stuff u like whenever u want 2 and u won't ever have to worry about getting tyres round ur waist or fat hips!

d best part is u also get to remain youthful looking when u r older and everyone else is fighting to avoid being overweight.

My advice is to eat whenever and wherever and whatever u can and want to eat. In time, u'll round up.I promise. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by chychy(f): 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2008
amen to that oh.

i need 2 gain weight too and i've been reading some interesting stuff on this thread.
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by seyyk: 12:40pm On Feb 29, 2008
I my people.why do slim people think geting fat is the best for them.my advice for them is that please just be the way you are when time comes for you to be fat of cause you will.what if you froce your self to be fat and it get out of hand OR shape IS NOT THE BEST . cheesy cry.
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by Gamine(f): 11:33pm On Mar 04, 2008
AWW embarassed embarassed
tried evrything, im only getting thinnnerrr cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by tempestous: 2:00am On Mar 05, 2008
Gamine:

AWW embarassed embarassed
tried evrything, im only getting thinnnerrr cry cry cry cry cry
LOL. . .you have very fast metabolism. . . .can be good, can be bad. but dnt eat too much food with sweets and fats and too much meat, no matter how skinny you are, it can become a health risk
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by Pepeye(f): 11:38am On Mar 05, 2008
Aint you lucky, please it’s the best…its whats in vogue and you don’t have to stress yourself like the rest of us do to get there, pls remain thin, slim , its always prettier to be on the slim side and not on the fat side
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by zoraro(m): 3:06am On Mar 06, 2008
The way you dress can also make you appear fatter than you really are.
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by Gamine(f): 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2008
What type of dress

a fat suit?? undecided
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by zoraro(m): 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2008
I'am not an expert, but, wearing horinzontal stripped dresses make you fatter and wearing vertical stripped ones make you taller.
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by Gamine(f): 7:15pm On Mar 09, 2008
Horizontal stripes?

so im gonna be stuck being Zebraed undecided sad
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by expressor(m): 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2008
who is trying to get fat here, you have no idea what you are asking for.
A fat body can be stressful and i personally don,t find fat ladies attractive, skinny is not too good also.
You will be better off just being the way you are right now.

But if you really want to get fat, you can try eating any edible thing you come across as long as you are awake and spend any other time sleeping. what a life that will be.
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by Gamine(f): 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2008
Taken.
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by ppanther(m): 9:21am On Mar 10, 2008
@Gamine

I hear Eggovin is supposed to be
a fattener or some sort.

Then there are all these "wonder"
herbal ads in Newswatch and Tell.

@ texazzpete

Meen! Love that username! That
fellow was my man in the SuperTed
series.
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by holythug(m): 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2008
avnt u gotten a solution yet? undecided
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by Gamine(f): 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2008
im in school , notin will work now
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by zoraro(m): 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2008
If your getting fat is more important to you than your school, getting out of school may be the solution. All the stress that go with schooling may be the cause of your not getting fat after trying all suggestions proferred so far. So, leave school and you will get fat.
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by Scopium: 9:59am On Mar 17, 2008
zoraro:

I'am not an expert, but, wearing horinzontal stripped dresses make you fatter and wearing vertical stripped ones make you taller.

[size=13pt]Na waaooo! So clothes can be these nutritional to the body. What about people who don't stripped clothes, they become dwarfs?[/size]
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by Scopium: 10:02am On Mar 17, 2008
[size=13pt]I'm lepa as well even my email (skinnyspecie) can testify to that. Somebody talked about birth control pills, that's damn funny for a guy.[/size]
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by zoraro(m): 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2008
@Scopium

You're not suppose to eat the stripped dress, you just appear to be fatter or taller to people looking at you.
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by Gamine(f): 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2008
lol

Stripped dress

me i wear short dresses that have a full skirt
i hardly look bad in those undecided
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by expressor(m): 11:49pm On Mar 18, 2008
for those here that still think they still need to get fat, you can get some tips from sumo wrestlers. that will be such a lovely physique.
I think that horizontal and vertical stripe thing makes some sense but does that mean u keep wearing stripes all the time, you wouldn't like to loook like a zebrawould you.
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by dirtybirty: 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2008
hi ppl dont listen to all these people chatting sh*t about getting fat being bad ive tryed all my life to put on weight
im 6ft 2 26 and was 8st 9
in the last 6 months ive gained over 3 stone i now weigh almost 12 stone
just by eating thesame as i all ways did but added butter, paster, rice, bread and i all so added supplements
noxide (arginine, alphaketolutare)
chrysin-lean (chrysin)(mostly for men)as it contains testosterone
ribocree (creatine ethyl esther, d-ribose matrix)
they are all body building supplements but if it works for them then why cant it work for every one it has me
i am getting fat and i feel great i ve got more energy and love the way i look
good luke to every one trying to put on weight hang in there it will happen when you find the right way for your body
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by sturvs: 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2008
ok so ive been slim all my life right, and no matter my diet or how much i eat, i have never been almost plump.
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by Gamine(f): 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2008
I guess, we thin ones have to just accept cry
we will never get 'bodi' cry
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by kingsikaz(m): 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2008
which part of ur body u wan work on. se na ur bombo or ur succulent adonte
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by Gamine(f): 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2008
huh
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by LadieSeun(f): 12:11am On Mar 25, 2008
@Gamine
y do u wanna gain weight, it can b good n bad, i once was fat (not what i wanted) but then when i lost the weight i was happy, because i had more confidence, anyways r u jus like one of my frnds, i am not saying you shud not gain weight, but watch it, so dat it does not get 2 da point where u regert gaining weight, even though i lost weight (20-25pounds) i still wann lose more but, well u can gain weight, but eat healthy foods. smiley
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by jonjon(f): 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2008
sleep at least 8 hours a nite. Switch off ur fone by 10pm dont get up until 6 or 7 am. Eat 3 meals a day and refuse to be stressed out. U'll get there. I tried it and none of my jeans fit me any more (in 6 months!)
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by chinesedoll(f): 11:30am On Mar 26, 2008
The way you dress can also make you appear fatter than you really are.

i second that
the way u dress matters wink

for a solution try continuous sex without condoms
it really works wink wink wink tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by Gamine(f): 10:03am On Mar 28, 2008
@Ruky Ivy

Great Advice! cheesy

Im taking note of every smiley
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by chinesedoll(f): 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2008
@poster

gud, tell us abt d result tongue
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by Nannu(f): 3:15am On Mar 29, 2008
I can give you some of my weight grin

It's funny though, I don't seem to loose any of the weight no matter i eat little and exercise, and some don't seem to get enough weight,
We should still try to be happy with ourselves. we are the way we are smiley
Good luck with your weight gaining though! I can't really tell you good tips, cos my weight is mostly genetic, and I eat less than most, so i have no idea how to gain weight on purpose,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drinking/sippin Garri. Is It Gud Or Bad? / What Is The Best Swallow For Oha Soup? / BIZARRE! Meet Brian Taylor, A 45-Year-old Man Addicted To Drinking PETROL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.