Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,509 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

I Miss You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Miss You (635 Views)

Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? / Make Your Ex Boyfriend Miss You Like Crazy! How To Make Him Crave To Be With You / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Miss You by Temi231(f): 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2012
Hello Nairalanders,
I always think about the word "I MISS YOU" is being used wrongly by a lot of people. For example, someone that i haven't set my eye on for the past 3yrs or more and suddenly we met via a social network and started telling me "HE MISSED ME or SHE MISSED ME". Don't you think something is wrong with that? Because as for me i think before i can say i missed you to anybody, the person must have been part of me. Or am I old fashioned cos that i miss you thing is always make me angry anytime i get if from someone that i think is not realistic. I wanna get your view on this matter. grin
Re: I Miss You by Rocktation(f): 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2012
He prolly meant to say that he missed not missing you undecided
Re: I Miss You by skydeep(f): 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2012
undecided
Re: I Miss You by gwas(m): 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2012
Some people only realize how much they miss you when they set their eyes on you or when they hear you talk.

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Do You Think A Male Child Should Leave His Parents House? / Advice To Some Ladies Out There!!! / Relationships? Best Time To Walk Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.