Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Help Me With This Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me With This Girl (1222 Views)

May We Never Jam This Girl On Bed (extreme Graphic Photo) / OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With This Girl by Dawdy(m): 10:37am On Oct 31, 2012
There is this girl, she is just like a friend to me, she gives me amazing respects each time Isee her, to cut the long story short I love this girl and I think she loves me too,But I'm afraid If I proposesed to her, she might turn me down, which may also lead the breaking of friendship between us. Pls help me What should I do?
Re: Help Me With This Girl by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 31, 2012
take chances
Re: Help Me With This Girl by joey4jo: 10:51am On Oct 31, 2012
@ op
Sheet dey wori me, should I sheet for body or should I go to toilet and sheet?
What should I do?
Re: Help Me With This Girl by cindyrella(f): 10:53am On Oct 31, 2012
joey4jo: @ op
Sheet dey wori me, should I sheet for body or should I go to toilet and sheet?
What should I do?
Go inside the toilet and sheet for body! grin grin

@op
You will never know unless you try!
Re: Help Me With This Girl by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 31, 2012
Try your luck man
Re: Help Me With This Girl by joey4jo: 10:58am On Oct 31, 2012
cindyrella:
Go inside the toilet and sheet for body! grin grin

Lol!! Ok! 1-0
Got in my crosshair.. So wach your behind!
Re: Help Me With This Girl by cindyrella(f): 11:00am On Oct 31, 2012
joey4jo:
Lol!! Ok! 1-0
Got in my crosshair.. So wach your behind!
Huh?
Re: Help Me With This Girl by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 31, 2012
Dawdy: There is this girl, she is just like a friend to me, she gives me amazing respects each time Isee her, to cut the long story short I love this girl and I think she loves me too,But I'm afraid If I proposesed to her, she might turn me down, which may also lead the breaking of friendship between us. Pls help me What should I do?

you want to "proposesed" for what exactly? relationship, marriage? you guys are friends, and supposedly like one another, the next step is to go out and spend time together in a fun environment......cinema, park, go out eating, HAVE FUN TOGETHER etc, and then, during this fun filled moment you let her know how you feel about her.

you cant have your cake AND eat it too....so you either stay friends FOREVER, or you ask her out and maybe jeopardize this friendship. its very simple and the worst that can happen is that you wont be friends with her again....BIG DEAL!!!!
Re: Help Me With This Girl by pendo89(f): 11:54am On Oct 31, 2012
don't 'proposes' to her yet because all you are doing is thinking.You think this and that about her.Be friends and let it pick up from there.
Re: Help Me With This Girl by joey4jo: 11:55am On Oct 31, 2012
cindyrella:
Huh?
Meant 'got you in my crosshair'
Its was just a joke sha!
Re: Help Me With This Girl by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2012
OP, how old are u?

Betta 'proposessed' money before u try to 'proposessed' the girl!
Re: Help Me With This Girl by 2sexy(m): 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2012
pendo89: don't 'proposes' to her yet because all you are doing is thinking.You think this and that about her.Be friends and let it pick up from there.
Good advice... I once heard a story about a guy who did this and the result was devastating... the girl vex because she truly like the guy as a friend such that if she were ill, she would ask her friends to go call the guy and people thought she was 'in love'with this dude. So, his friend tempted him into wooing the girl... but that ended their friendship.
Re: Help Me With This Girl by Lovetinz(m): 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2012
If you propose, your chance is 50/50.
Dont.
Concentrate on deepening your friendship.
Love will naturally follow. (or is it hopefully follow)smiley
Re: Help Me With This Girl by shizzle11(m): 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2012
Fortune favors the brave.
You need to be a man and take the bold step, your failure starts when you begin to doubt your chances. Take the risk and I bet you'll be glad you did.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained!...Goodluck to you.
Re: Help Me With This Girl by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2012
Propose what?
Re: Help Me With This Girl by Dawdy(m): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2012
Thank you all, your advice will sureely help me
Re: Help Me With This Girl by omega25red(m): 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2012
there is this show on MTV called "Friend Zone"

It reminds me of your situation because you have a friend who you have a crush on and you would like to get out of the friend zone. The only thing you can do is ask her out and she would either accept or say no which would probably ruin your friendship.

to get some insurance get a wing man who knows her and have him joke around with her about how you both will be so cute together. Make sure you are never around when he does this that way her reaction will be real. The your friend will let you know whats up and you can move in for the kill

(1) (Reply)

11 Steps On How To Keep Your Lady (for Guys) / I'm In A Dilema / Critical Signs Of Unhealthy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.