Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,223 members, 7,842,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Should Church Or Denomination Be A Barrier In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Church Or Denomination Be A Barrier In Marriage (614 Views)

Should Church Dance Like This Be Allowed In Churches / Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? / Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Church Or Denomination Be A Barrier In Marriage by get2rex(m): 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2012
My friends Charles is an Anglican and the girlfriend He wants to marry is a catholic. They have known over the years and now the parents are refusing on the marriage on the grounds that they are both knights and their daughter won't marry outside that circle ( Catholic Church)
He is confused .How best can he handle this?

#No insults please#
Re: Should Church Or Denomination Be A Barrier In Marriage by Exponental(m): 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2012
Catholic and Anglican are d same. The difference is d nature of priesthood. They do practically almost (about 95%) the same thing.
Many options....
1. Run away with her
2. Impregnate her
Re: Should Church Or Denomination Be A Barrier In Marriage by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2012
Exponental: Catholic and Anglican are d same. The difference is d nature of priesthood. They do practically almost (about 95%) the same thing.
Many options....
1. Run away with her
2. Impregnate her

smiley
Re: Should Church Or Denomination Be A Barrier In Marriage by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2012
Maybe he should convert..if he can't then maybe he should impregnate her. Bad advise but dats wat i can say.
But when he was still toasting her, why dint he ask bout her religion b4 it got dis far?? undecided As for me, i'm always careful by asking such questions oh,.cos i know my parent won't allow me marry a muslim. Though my exception are more wider...muslims, catholic, cele, white garment churches.

(1) (Reply)

The Right Time To Get Serious? / Bday / Pat Robertson Blames 'awful-looking' Women For Marital Problems ;D ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.