Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

BayelsaTV Ends Live Programme After Guests Criticised Govt's Inefficiency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BayelsaTV Ends Live Programme After Guests Criticised Govt's Inefficiency (6757 Views)

I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat / Chime: Elitist One-sided City Beautification Criticised / Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BayelsaTV Ends Live Programme After Guests Criticised Govt's Inefficiency by sylve11: 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2012
Wiz-Prince:

There Are Some Reasons that are Beyond Explanations at a particular time. Why Will the Guests Be Insulting The State Gov't At a Public view? Its Bad...! There're other ways to solve issues and not by that.

Guy u don't know what u r saying. . .I saw ur post on one Mr. Okpoki on relief material bla bla bla, then I realised u'v been bribed to say sh*t. Same rubbish happened in radio delta, where a guy called in to air his mind on the ban on commercial motor cycle. They ended the conversation abruptly cos they know he was saying the truth. it happens every now and then. Not only in bayelsa radio station. Those guys are shewing the shi*t of their governors. Nta worse pass. cool
Re: BayelsaTV Ends Live Programme After Guests Criticised Govt's Inefficiency by otokx(m): 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2012
Media in Nigeria is largely compromised and a bit partial.
Re: BayelsaTV Ends Live Programme After Guests Criticised Govt's Inefficiency by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2012
eikeem: I'm sure that NTA would have done the same. This is the only country where one man engages in a debate with himself on a national TV!

grin grin grin

It's practiced in all states media house. Others are just smart enough to invite only pro - state governors citizens on air.
Re: BayelsaTV Ends Live Programme After Guests Criticised Govt's Inefficiency by ACM10: 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2012
Bayelsa stinks of corruption. Corruption is glorified in the state. Its government does not tolerate dissent. Meritocracy is nil in the state. Most of its citizen inculcate share-the-money attitude into their culture. Its ministries and parastatals are filled with mindless praise-singers. I spit on that state.
Re: BayelsaTV Ends Live Programme After Guests Criticised Govt's Inefficiency by luluosas(m): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2012
Classicalman: I have stayed long enough in Bayelsa to know how they reason. The politicians always lord it over the people as if they are slaves. The people follow them like sheeps and goats and cannot express their views. That is why a Bayelsan LGA chairman for just 3month can erect a 5 star hotel and nobody will say anything to him. Go to YENAGOA, all you see are hotels and other big buildings all owned by political appointees. The Government does any shi.t they want. The people never say or do shi.t. I am not surprised this happened. Who are u to criticize d governor. You can even come out in Rivers and openely criticise Amaechi and nothing will happen. Try it in Bayelsa and see. The people are under perpetual slavery by their so called elected officials.
If you are a Bayelsan, you need to be at the forefront to exposing the dirty deals going there. Thank you.
Re: BayelsaTV Ends Live Programme After Guests Criticised Govt's Inefficiency by maclatunji: 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2012
Classicalman: I have stayed long enough in Bayelsa to know how they reason. The politicians always lord it over the people as if they are slaves. The people follow them like sheeps and goats and cannot express their views. That is why a Bayelsan LGA chairman for just 3month can erect a 5 star hotel and nobody will say anything to him. Go to YENAGOA, all you see are hotels and other big buildings all owned by political appointees. The Government does any shi.t they want. The people never say or do shi.t. I am not surprised this happened. Who are u to criticize d governor. You can even come out in Rivers and openely criticise Amaechi and nothing will happen. Try it in Bayelsa and see. The people are under perpetual slavery by their so called elected officials.

It may be part of "Fresh Air" and "Uncommon Transformation". The NBC should be encouraged to investigate this issue and act appropriately- I get the feeling this might be too much to ask for.
Re: BayelsaTV Ends Live Programme After Guests Criticised Govt's Inefficiency by ACM10: 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2012
Thank you!
You made a nice observation. I thought I'm the only one who noticed it. Bayelsa stinks! Many Bayelsans have perverse mentality. Corruption had been adopted as an integral part their culture. That's why a Bayelsa chief demanded for bribe before electricity will be brought to his community. People sees nothing wrong with corrupt practices. They are celebrated and protected.
Re: BayelsaTV Ends Live Programme After Guests Criticised Govt's Inefficiency by talktimi(m): 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2012
grin I dey go soak garri...
Re: BayelsaTV Ends Live Programme After Guests Criticised Govt's Inefficiency by GoodNigerian: 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2012
It's quite unfortunate that this is still being witnessed in Nigeria of today.In fact, this resembles Boko Haram strategy only that this is strictly political.
Re: BayelsaTV Ends Live Programme After Guests Criticised Govt's Inefficiency by subzero2(m): 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2012
B4 dem even bring doz guests com d studio, d Manager no know who dem b?
Re: BayelsaTV Ends Live Programme After Guests Criticised Govt's Inefficiency by Olaolufred(m): 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2012
Wsdm: Are you just realizing that we are passing through the worst of time in Nigerian history under this callous man? Someone who hates to be criticized to the extent he wanted to abruptly stop the speaker of the house of representative from delivering his vote of thanks just when he realized that something about his cluelessness was about to be mentioned during his presentation of 2013 budget to the national assembly.

I actually did not watch the presentation of 2013 budget live.
However, It baffles me that the hope of Freedom of Speech which is a strong pillar of democracy is growing comatosed.
OMG.
Re: BayelsaTV Ends Live Programme After Guests Criticised Govt's Inefficiency by Olaolufred(m): 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2012
ACM10:
Thank you!
You made a nice observation. I thought I'm the only one who noticed it. Bayelsa stinks! Many Bayelsans have perverse mentality. Corruption had been adopted as an integral part their culture. That's why a Bayelsa chief demanded for bribe before electricity will be brought to his community. People sees nothing wrong with corrupt practices. They are celebrated and protected.

ITS ALL WRONG MENTALITY.
THEY AS PEOPLE WILL SUFFER FOR IT MORE.
THAT MENTALITY IS PARTLY THE REASON WHY SHELL DECIDED TO PAY ROYALTY TO THEIR LEADERS INSTEAD OF BUILDING SCHOOLS AND HOSPITALS.
YEARS AFTER OIL BOOM, THE YOUTHS STARTED ASKING FOR THE NEGLIGENCE OF FEDERAL GOVT.
IF THEY ARE TO DO IT RIGHT, SOME OF THEIR LEADERS WHO SOLD THEM OUT SHOULD HAVE BEEN QUERIED AND DEALT WITH AS AN ACCOMPLICE TO THE GRAND MASSACRE OF PEOPLE'S DESTINY.
Re: BayelsaTV Ends Live Programme After Guests Criticised Govt's Inefficiency by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2012
Wiz-Prince:
Hmmm...The Gov't Must Not Be Criticised Here Koz All Flood Victims Are Well Taken Care Of.... Maybe Its Because of another thing that made him Drew The Curtains of the Program.
who told u victims are well taken care of. Apart from those in gov't no body as seen one naira. Dont just say wat u dont knw. Abi u dey work 4 dem?
Re: BayelsaTV Ends Live Programme After Guests Criticised Govt's Inefficiency by tnktosin(m): 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2012
And we still wonder why Bayelsa state is still where it is today? SMHFB
Re: BayelsaTV Ends Live Programme After Guests Criticised Govt's Inefficiency by nairaman66(m): 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2012
BayelsaTV Ends Live Programme After Guests Criticised Govt's Inefficiency

Politricks has eaten deep into the minds of the common man's hope!
Re: BayelsaTV Ends Live Programme After Guests Criticised Govt's Inefficiency by Smooyis(m): 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2012
D people of balyesa state should embark on a peaceful protest against dis undemocratic attitude of their tv station. Barbaric indeed. I cant forget dis incident easily especialy wen i hear d mention of balyesa
Re: BayelsaTV Ends Live Programme After Guests Criticised Govt's Inefficiency by tulk2mi: 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2012
[b][/b]
Olaolufred:

ITS ALL WRONG MENTALITY.
THEY AS PEOPLE WILL SUFFER FOR IT MORE.
THAT MENTALITY IS PARTLY THE REASON WHY SHELL DECIDED TO PAY ROYALTY TO THEIR LEADERS INSTEAD OF BUILDING SCHOOLS AND HOSPITALS.
YEARS AFTER OIL BOOM, THE YOUTHS STARTED ASKING FOR THE NEGLIGENCE OF FEDERAL GOVT.
IF THEY ARE TO DO IT RIGHT, SOME OF THEIR LEADERS WHO SOLD THEM OUT SHOULD HAVE BEEN QUERIED AND DEALT WITH AS AN ACCOMPLICE TO THE GRAND MASSACRE OF PEOPLE'S DESTINY.

atleast i know this happens in Nembe.The King and his council of cheifs are d direct benefactors of the oil royalites.Even d skolarship dat shell gives to d community are hijacked by d chiefs for their chiildren and members of their immediate families while some members of the houses they represent cannot afford skool fees.
its really sad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Minna Jailbreak: FG Suspends Niger State Prisons Controller / "You're Corrupt and Must be Jailed" Buhari tells Wife, Obasanjo And Atiku / Let True Facts Be Told, No Hausa Have Ruled Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.