Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,126 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Cheating Partner: Do I Confront Him Or Walk Away? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Partner: Do I Confront Him Or Walk Away? (12986 Views)

What Does Your Spouse/partner Do For A Living? / Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her / Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Partner: Do I Confront Him Or Walk Away? by chronique(m): 11:48pm On Nov 01, 2012
pls wats d name of dat ur app n wat phone do u use?
Re: Cheating Partner: Do I Confront Him Or Walk Away? by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 02, 2012
A boyfriend cheats,walk if u wAnt.A husband cheats,he equals a piece of trash fit for the dustbin.80per of married man cheat and u have accepted itGood luck with your acceptance.As far as am concerned,a cheating hubby equals a dead hubby.
Re: Cheating Partner: Do I Confront Him Or Walk Away? by mojounited(m): 1:43am On Nov 02, 2012
achukwunet:

CONFRONT HIM! You don't deserve to be treated like that. And when you do decide to confront him, pack some extra heat just in case (friend, brother, machete).
Can i just say you're effing awesome for recording what he did! Present him with the facts!!!
Scary! Bia achukwunet, is this really you or someone logged in with your moniker? shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Cheating Partner: Do I Confront Him Or Walk Away? by dmcdad: 4:40am On Nov 02, 2012
aurora: Hi Nairalanders! Need some candid advice. I‘ve been dating this guy for 2 years though we‘ve lived in different cities in the last one year. He invited me to visit him and I did.

While there last weekend he told me his mum was coming to visit and asked me to give him some space which I did. I‘m not prone to suspicion but I thought it would be an opportunity to meet her and seeing that his sister is married and stays in the same city, I wondered why his “mum“ would chose to stay at his place, so before leaving I set up an app on my phone to record whatever was going on in my absence. When I returned later, I found out that his “mum“ was actually another girl. Right now I‘m thinking of confronting him about his lie or just walking away and never looking back. What do I do?

You already know the answer to your question, why ask? Since you said you placed a surveillance on him which was intended to eavesdrop on him, what you should consider first now is; what was the content of their discussion? Or if they did some action, what was it? Secondly, even if the lady in question were to be a Rev Sister, and your guy's intentions were clean, it means there is something wrong somewhere for lying to you. Anywayz, from my calculations, it can be deduced that he is cheating on you and what you will have to do is confront him with it and let him confess to you what went on before letting him know you had a surveillance on him.. Whatever the outcome is, you will know what next to do; whether to go ahead with him or to want-out.... Act accordingly.
Re: Cheating Partner: Do I Confront Him Or Walk Away? by sweetcheecks(f): 6:38am On Nov 02, 2012
fluid26: Let a dog roam and he'll find his way home! undecided

HOPEFULLY, HE BRINGS YOU FLEAS?

SIC ! !

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Partner: Do I Confront Him Or Walk Away? by sweetcheecks(f): 6:52am On Nov 02, 2012
aurora: Hi Nairalanders! Need some candid advice. I‘ve been dating this guy for 2 years though we‘ve lived in different cities in the last one year. He invited me to visit him and I did.

While there last weekend he told me his mum was coming to visit and asked me to give him some space which I did. I‘m not prone to suspicion but I thought it would be an opportunity to meet her and seeing that his sister is married and stays in the same city, I wondered why his “mum“ would chose to stay at his place, so before leaving I set up an app on my phone to record whatever was going on in my absence. When I returned later, I found out that his “mum“ was actually another girl. Right now I‘m thinking of confronting him about his lie or just walking away and never looking back. What do I do?

@Op, that was a low blow on his side. Anyway my advice, pretend as if you do not know. Just do not sleep with him again, for obvious reasons, fake periods or headache. Try to veryfy the truth using suttle ways, like how is your mom? The family etc. See if he continues to lie. Leave his place, being the most loving girlfriend.

Tell yourself you are done with him. Wait or invite him to your place next time.

Make sure you look scrumptious and have a heavenly scent. Prepare a great meal for him and some wine. While having dinner, get one of the most gorgeous male friend with the latest machine come interupt your dinner. Pretend as if you are walking him outside and not comeback for the whole duration of the weekend. Coming back just an hour before he is to leave. Say how sorry you are. You still love him but you are confused. And that guy actually was your Dad. wink
Re: Cheating Partner: Do I Confront Him Or Walk Away? by sweetcheecks(f): 7:02am On Nov 02, 2012
solidbroda: These are two things. If he cares so much about u and still cheating, I don't think u should bug urself. Men were created to cheat and its in our blood. Any lady competing with a man in such case will always find herself to blame. What you should focus on is how you can make him a better man. Does he really worth it. Out of all d 1million ladies he might have, do you feel he treats u as the 1 in a million? If he does, then you have nothing to worry. Don't try and compete by cheating with anoda guy, else, you will make things worse for urself and not ur guy. So cheers. wink

THANKS FOR THE INFO. SOO SHOULD WE THEN HAPPILY RESOLVE THAT WOMEN WERE CREATED TO DECIEVE?
Re: Cheating Partner: Do I Confront Him Or Walk Away? by ifyann002(f): 10:49am On Nov 02, 2012
Girl walk away there is a perfect person watin arround. D coner to give u all d love u need.men are dogs
Re: Cheating Partner: Do I Confront Him Or Walk Away? by achukwunet(f): 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2012
hunkydory: Confront him and find out what actually happened.It might not be what you think.

she has it on film.... I'm sure it is what it is

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Partner: Do I Confront Him Or Walk Away? by chronique(m): 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2012
ifyann002: Girl walk away there is a perfect person watin arround. D coner to give u all d love u need.men are dogs

...and it would be ok for us to say women are the female specie of wat men are. B*tches ryt? Give urself some sense & stop talking like a slowpoke by saying "men are dogs". It makes mockery of the poor education you had.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Partner: Do I Confront Him Or Walk Away? by edelweiss(f): 1:21am On Nov 04, 2012
But why wld he send her away? She came just for a weekend quoting her.I can forgive a man who cheats with some amount of respect for me and himself, but sending me away for anoda girl is d height given d fact dat am not based in d same city as him,but the is awlays two sides to a coin, what if truly it wa shis mother? And he isn't reasy for commitment yet. And some mothers can be very domineering. Follow ur heart girl and draw ur boundaries,knowin that d is a thin line btw patience and stupidity. And also for selfish or selfless reaons, SELF comes first .
Re: Cheating Partner: Do I Confront Him Or Walk Away? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2012
Re: Cheating Partner: Do I Confront Him Or Walk Away? by Youngpo413: 5:10am On Aug 29, 2014
FlowerPower: Why confront him? Either you are going to stay or you will go. If you choose to stay with him, the next time he cheats, he will just try to be more discreet so you don't find out. If you choose to leave him, just stop all communication from your end. When he calls, tell him that you found out he was intimate with someone else and you have moved on to be with someone faithful. Ladies need to stop torturing themselves.

Someone faithful?
For where?
Re: Cheating Partner: Do I Confront Him Or Walk Away? by Youngpo413: 5:58am On Aug 29, 2014
byvan: A boyfriend cheats,walk if u wAnt.A husband cheats,he equals a piece of trash fit for the dustbin.80per of married man cheat and u have accepted itGood luck with your acceptance.As far as am concerned,a cheating hubby equals a dead hubby.

how?
Re: Cheating Partner: Do I Confront Him Or Walk Away? by Youngpo413: 6:06am On Aug 29, 2014
ifyann002: Girl walk away there is a perfect person watin arround. D coner to give u all d love u need.men are dogs

perfect person?woman I guess?
Since men are dogs but you ladies cant do without those dogs...
What a shame!
Re: Cheating Partner: Do I Confront Him Or Walk Away? by audreybrian(f): 9:19am On Aug 29, 2014
Hmm.I adviced my boyfriend to cheat on me sometimes because he had too many girls flaunting for him.Now i dont know if i regret that statement cos he dosnt care about them obviously but i am kinda jealous because they are really ugly.He couldnt even cheat with a pretty girl. undecided
Re: Cheating Partner: Do I Confront Him Or Walk Away? by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 29, 2014
*grabs popcorn as she reveals her secrets*
audreybrian: Hmm.I adviced my boyfriend to cheat on me sometimes because he had too many girls flaunting for him.Now i dont know if i regret that statement cos he dosnt care about them obviously but i am kinda jealous because they are really ugly.He couldnt even cheat with a pretty girl. undecided
Re: Cheating Partner: Do I Confront Him Or Walk Away? by Youngpo413: 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ugly (fat) girls puussssiess are very tight,thats the secret.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Guys Stoop So Low Because A Woman's Big Backside (PHOTO) / I'm Not Marrying My Girlfriend Again, Her Boobs Have Fallen (picture) / Why Do Handsome Men Always Marry Ugly Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.