Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her (39128 Views)

Should I Confront The Husband? / My friend / Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by gabazin080(m): 7:45am On Feb 26, 2015
I net a girl 6 months ago. she has 1 kid by mistake ( wat she told me). she has gud character but her way is not pure. its 1 week 1 controversy from her side. if she is not sharing number on Facebook she will be chatting with several ex. but trust me she's a gud liar and always have excuses. though she always give me sex anytime I ask, no excuses that I always if she used to menstrate @ all. last week I gave her a code 2 add family and friends number and right there beside me she said she wanna add her mum number but she added a guy own. and have been seeing them exchanging msg before. so that night I gathered her whole sin that have been overlooking and challenged her. she was crying like 1 week and asking for forgiveness. I later forgave her and moved on. but just this morning I opened her Facebook account and saw a guy she called her ex asking her if she wants to Bleep him and she didn't get angry but just told the guy she is going to work that they will talk in the evening.

I know her past and accepted her because I felt I can change her but she doesn't look like she will change. am only always around on weekends and she will be with me from Friday night till early Monday morning and it will be sex all through out.

on this latest incident I don't know if I should confront her or just continue enjoying the sekz and dump her later.

ADVICE A BRO PLS.
don't mind my English

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Raiders: 7:51am On Feb 26, 2015
gabazin080:
I net a girl 6 months ago. she has 1 kid by mistake ( wat she told me). she has gud character but her way is not pure. its 1 week 1 controversy from her side. if she is not sharing number on Facebook she will be chatting with several ex. but trust me she's a gud liar and always have excuses. though she always give me sex anytime I ask, no excuses that I always if she used to menstrate @ all. last week I gave her a code 2 add family and friends number and right there beside me she said she wanna add her mum number but she added a guy own. and have been seeing them exchanging msg before. so that night I gathered her whole sin that have been overlooking and challenged her. she was crying like 1 week and asking for forgiveness. I later forgave her and moved on. but just this morning I opened her Facebook account and saw a guy she called her ex asking her if she wants to Bleep him and she didn't get angry but just told the guy she is going to work that they will talk in the evening.
I know her past and accepted her because I felt I can change her but she doesn't look like she will change. am only always around on weekends and she will be with me from Friday night till early Monday morning and it will be sex all through out.
on this latest incident I don't know if I should confront her or just continue enjoying the sekz and dump her later.
ADVICE A BRO PLS.
don't mind my English
you better leave that girl alone. She is not serious. However if you want to continue fucking her make sure you use condoms so you don't get her pregnant or std

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 26, 2015
Do what's in your mind, no need for this thread.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by gede7744(f): 7:52am On Feb 26, 2015
1- she is a cheat

2- she is a sex addict. obviously when u are not around during d week she gets service thoroughly some where else

3-aid std and co are very real so pick race

lastly bros get a decent girl and settle down!

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by obyrich(m): 7:53am On Feb 26, 2015
gabazin080:
ADVICE A BRO PLS.
don't mind my English
Do you want to marry her or just bleep her?

8 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Tallesty1(m): 7:56am On Feb 26, 2015
What Da Bleep Do You Mean By Has A Child By Mistake?.

As in she was walking, hit her leg on a stone, fell on erect dick, the dick erupted out of surprise and she got pregnant? Girls and lies eeeh

To answer your question, I think your first mistake was thinking you could change her. YOU BE APC?

Change starts from within, if she has not made up her mind to change then there is nothing you can do that will change her. Nothing at all.

Second mistake is that you failed to define the relationship, if sex is what you need from her then continue but if you need a girlfriend then I am sorry you are on a wrong lane.

178 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by cricifixo: 7:56am On Feb 26, 2015
free kpomo up for grabs, guy send me her address & number for a very private counselling

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 26, 2015
Keep being her mumu bro. . . The world needs more people like you.

15 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Princecalm(m): 7:58am On Feb 26, 2015
By now you should know that the relationship cannot lead anywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by phlamesG: 7:59am On Feb 26, 2015
Bro always remember 'dis hoes aint loyal'

7 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 26, 2015
Brother that girl aint loyal!stop bleeping her cos of std and to prevent her from getting pregnant for u.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:02am On Feb 26, 2015
Give nairalanders her number. Sebi she wan f@#k na why she dey share number na. Make boys here hammer am wella she no go sabi where train jam am

8 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by johnjon: 8:06am On Feb 26, 2015
Bleep on! Use protection

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Samiceman: 8:10am On Feb 26, 2015
Bleep on bro.... I dey ur back

Dump her when ur done

Give me her contact when dumping her

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by misfab(f): 8:13am On Feb 26, 2015
hmmm. take ur time bro.
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by gabazin080(m): 8:18am On Feb 26, 2015
brito:
I have 2 things in mind. I won't open dis thread if I know wat 2 do. advice or u kip quiet

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Enegod(m): 8:18am On Feb 26, 2015
She is just using you for sex...wake up dude!!!
It is not only guys that use girls for sex nowadays undecided

But who cares if she is...since you are probably just using her for the same? Isn't being used for sex every guy's dream? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by nerodenero: 8:22am On Feb 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
Your first mistake was thinking you can change her. YOU BE APC?
grin grin grin grin

27 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 26, 2015
gabazin080:
I have 2 things in mind. I won't open dis thread if I know wat 2 do. advice or u kip quiet

Young man, your story seems fake to me

3 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by blueandbirds(m): 8:33am On Feb 26, 2015
Bro I repeat do not stop bleeping her continue to mess her up afterall you have got nofin to loss! Make sure u always use protection cus dis hoes aint loyal, wen you are done kindly gimme her control too much luv bro..

5 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
Your first mistake was thinking you can change her. YOU BE APC?.

Hahahaha grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by ceasarDemperor(m): 8:47am On Feb 26, 2015
ogbeni na when u catch Aids, ur eyes go clear, keep eating free kpomo undecidedNow ask urself if u die on top of dis girl where will ur soul be? judge urself.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Abrahamweb(m): 9:26am On Feb 26, 2015
Bleeping things all the way.na so me get one here.
Anytime wey I get chance,I dy take am o.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 26, 2015
brito:

Young man, your story seems fake to me

Hey, dis story isn't fake 'cos I have a friend who is

experiencing exactly the samething. He met the girl jst a

week b4 val, and according to him, they spent Vals day

bleeping all through.
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by yagbaboy1(m): 9:57am On Feb 26, 2015
One thing I have come to understand in life is never try to change a cheat, just fire dey go from left, right, center, even up and down. These are the kind of things that use to make me and my guys see a babe as a slot and we fire her different, and then the last person rubs aboniki balm on the c. d before firing left right and center

4 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by davidgatesefe(m): 10:05am On Feb 26, 2015
Do whats best for you #http://lovestroke..com
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by p2t2r(m): 10:07am On Feb 26, 2015
brito:
so you think you can just walk into someone's thread and say no need for it??....are you the thread police or what

18 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by p2t2r(m): 10:09am On Feb 26, 2015
yagbaboy1:
One thing I have come to understand in life is never try to change a cheat, just fire dey go from left, right, center, even up and down. These are the kind of things that use to make me and my guys see a babe as a slot and we fire her different, and then the last person rubs aboniki balm on the c. d before firing left right and center
I hope it happens to your sister or your mum...mtchew!!!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by akinsadeez(m): 10:12am On Feb 26, 2015
sleeping with a lady who has several other sexual partners is not a good thing o. For ur own sake leave her. don't let ur love of punny lead you into regrets.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Arlex(m): 10:13am On Feb 26, 2015
Free her because
1.she might be possessed
2.she might have contacted some STD due to her multiple sex partner...and lastly
3.whatever u sow u shall reap... If u dump her later same goes to ur daughter, someone will use her and dump her.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 26, 2015
p2t2r:
so you think you can just walk into someone's thread and say no need for it??....are you the thread police or what

na who be this one again?
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by amareto: 10:14am On Feb 26, 2015
brito:

na who be this one again?

yes, are u the thread police?

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA / My Wife And Side Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.