Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

The Beauty OF A Woman Is Nt Shown By Wearing Revealing Clothes Etc - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Beauty OF A Woman Is Nt Shown By Wearing Revealing Clothes Etc (790 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) / Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beauty OF A Woman Is Nt Shown By Wearing Revealing Clothes Etc by toria12(f): 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2012
The beauty of a woman is not shown by wearing revealing clothes that exposes her body. Make up and heals may add up to a woman's beauty but the true beauty of a woman is in her inner being, which is character, personality and a smile is a must at all times to make her more lovely..

1 Like

Re: The Beauty OF A Woman Is Nt Shown By Wearing Revealing Clothes Etc by k2039: 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2012
I concur.

I dont blame those exposing their bodies anyway,they lack self respect and their body is all they have to offer in a relationship.

Can you imagine Okonji Iweala,Diezani Madueke and the like exposing their bodies,No it's not possible,only a LovePeddler while expose her body all in the name of beauty and thats because she is blank upstairs and has nothing elso to offer in a relationship
Re: The Beauty OF A Woman Is Nt Shown By Wearing Revealing Clothes Etc by Mynd45: 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2012
@OP, Fashion is not in what you wear but how you carry what you wear. You should also know that just cos you don't think it is cute does not mean other peopl should not.
Some people likes women who wear such and some women are even more comfortable with such things they are even more morally upright than some of those who wear "maternity gowns"(with all due respect to pregnant women)
Re: The Beauty OF A Woman Is Nt Shown By Wearing Revealing Clothes Etc by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2012
Yeah,i agree with u,beauty of a lady comes from the inside.But u see,no one sees the inside at first.that's why most guys,including me,are attracted to ladies that show a lil of their 'endowments'...wearing revealing cloths won't make u a slut,its just a matter of whats in vogue. Buh still stick to your gowns & long skirts as long as u feel beautiful in it.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Manage A Triangular Marriage? / Ten Year After Am Now Her Dream Guy / The Future Will Be 'very' Difficult.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.