Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away (19538 Views)

I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor / God And His Angels. / Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by ACKCITY: 1:20am On Nov 02, 2012
Bishop Olu Oladurotimi

Describes the late bishop as his friend, father, brother and fellow general, he said Bishop Onaolapo is being celebrated. “I lose a friend; I didn’t lose him because you can only lose what you can’t find again. I know that one day we shall all be together in the presence of the Lord”

He told the congregation how their friendship began in 2009. He said Bishop Kola Onaolapo called him and said he would like them to be covenant friends and since then they had been friends.

“Kola Onaolapo is a man that wants to win the whole world for God. I know where Kola Onaolapo is, I didn’t lose him but I miss him”

He describes the death of Bishop Onaolapo:

“Bishop Onaolapo went to the United Kingdom to minster in a crusade then to United States where he went to rest before he took ill. When he was ill I had a vision and I saw two angels wheeling him away. Immediately I called his wife, and told her my vision. She said I should tell God to return him and so we prayed that evening before I went back home to rest. At around 5am the next morning, Rev. Mrs. Janet Onaolapo called to inform me that she didn’t understand the way bishop was feeling and that I should rush down. On getting there I met doctors in the ward and we prayed as they checked him, but I saw the same angels wheeling him away and I paused to tell his wife, she said we should pray to God to stop them, but as we were praying on, calling on God to stop them, less than 2 minutes after, the doctors stopped us to inform us that he was no longer here with us, that he was gone!”

“Bishop Kola Onaolapo was an achiever, who opened 16 branches of Abundant Life Gospel Church in Nigeria and Overseas before he died”

Olu Oladurotimi called on Bishop Oyedepo and other men of God to ensure that Kola Onaolapo’s dream and legacy does not die.

He concluded his speech by saying, “we miss a father, brother, product but Kola we love you… sleep… sleep… and sleep until we meet at the Master’s feet”

http://www.ackcity.net/service-of-songs-onaolapo

Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by pastormustwac: 1:31am On Nov 02, 2012
Nice
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 02, 2012
Wheeling? Lol..
The angels didn't have better equipment.. Story story or igbo

Rip..

14 Likes

Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 02, 2012
Chineke!! Why would a pastors wife pray that God should send her husband back? When its so clear that he is going to Heaven? What if God answers that prayer and he the pastor errs in his second chance at life and dies before repentance where will he go? Abeg that woman should have her spirit checked!!!

1 Like

Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 02, 2012
Great
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 02, 2012
Ok!!
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 02, 2012
Who knows if its true undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 02, 2012
Too many controversies surrounding this man... 1st hand stories, no be say dem say...

Bishop Olu, it might be true that you both would meet again at the masters feet, But am not sure of the master sha undecided
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by ssainty(m): 11:57am On Nov 02, 2012
May the Name of God be Blessed both now and forever....Amen

2 Likes

Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 02, 2012
ok....,
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by kellystech(m): 11:57am On Nov 02, 2012
Comment reserved undecided
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by kccogito: 11:57am On Nov 02, 2012
God is really using this pastor.We thank God oh but how many people we achieve this: sleep until we meet at the Master’s feet” www.jakophite.com for uniben and campus update

To know more uniben, university of benin, campus gist, school campuses gist etc visit: [size=24pt]http://www.jakophite.com/[/size]
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by Femmymata2(m): 11:58am On Nov 02, 2012
Wheeling away!! Where pastors are now using private jets. Heaven needs to upgrade

9 Likes

Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by timpaker(m): 11:59am On Nov 02, 2012
vision?
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by chemashie(m): 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2012
Wheeling on lagos road or where? Why do you have to call on God at that time, you are expected to talk to the angels to release your man. Do you call on Fash when LASTMA starts wheeling away your jalopy?

1 Like

Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by ukuba: 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
really interesting
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by Abbey2sam(m): 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
Femmymata2: Wheeling away!! Where pastors are now using private jets. Heaven needs to upgrade
brother the tin surprise me...pastor, private jets....God will judge
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2012
Lie Lie
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2012
Always angels, never daemons.
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by martyns303(m): 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2012
i dont understand, how many times are they going to wheel the man away? he saw the Angels wheeling him away the previous day, came down to the clinic and he was still being wheeled away.

2 Likes

Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by emmanwandud(m): 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2012
O WHAT A GLORIOUS WAY 2 ANSWER GODS CALL REST IN PERFECT PEACE

2 Likes

Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by cheddarking(m): 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2012
I would like this man to describe those angels to us...

What did those angles look like?

How did he know they were angels?

Did they introduce themselves to him as angels?

Did they have I.D. Cards hanging from thier necks?

Even if he saw anything(which I dont believe) how does he know they weren't demons?

He needs to explain all these things...

Scamming Bastard...

6 Likes

Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by newman10(m): 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2012
Ijogz K: Too many controversies surrounding this man... 1st hand stories, no be say dem say...

Bishop Olu, it might be true that you both would meet again at the masters feet, But am not sure of the master sha undecided

shocked shocked shocked

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by gunuvi(m): 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2012
The wife knew better. Fairytale is rampant in Naija
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2012
[quote author=musKeeto]Wheeling? Lol..
The angels didn't have better equipment.. Story story or igbo

Rip..[/quote

Why do you guys always expect spiritual things to abide by physical Law and Logic.

4 Likes

Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2012
If na Bishop Oyedepo angels wan carry for wheelchair,im no go gree o! I trust the man.im go tell the angels make dem enter im private jet.

8 Likes

Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2012
chuckzoid:
Why do you guys always expect
spiritual things to abide by physical
Law and Logic.
Why do we call mad people 'mad'?

1 Like

Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by Bendosky18: 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2012
rest in peace man of God
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by Kslib(m): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2012
Femmymata2: Wheeling away!! Where pastors are now using private jets. Heaven needs to upgrade
I'm yet to see a human invention that can roll a human on ordinary wheel..scientist should find a way/theory to roll a human on ordinary wheel..i mean only wheel and nothing else.. The person should be on the the wheel while the wheel is rolling...
Do you know that it is easier to guess a stranger's phone number at one go without missing a number than to roll a human on a wheel.. Kai,dose angels too much joor...
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by daroz(m): 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2012
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by Ramcie(f): 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
cheesy cheesy. Nairalanders and their bad mouth.

1 Like

Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
Bishop Kola Onaolapo was an achiever, who opened 16 branches of Abundant Life Gospel Church in Nigeria and Overseas before he died”
church bussiness

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years / Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.