Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away (19546 Views)

I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor / God And His Angels. / Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by slimyem: 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2012
musKeeto: Wheeling? Lol..
The angels didn't have better equipment.. Story story or igbo

Rip..
lmao!!
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by daroz(m): 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2012
cheddarking: I would like this man to describe those angels to us...

What did those angles look like?

How did he know they were angels?

Did they introduce themselves to him as angels?

Did they have I.D. Cards hanging from thier necks?

Even if he saw anything(which I dont believe) how does he know they weren't demons?

He needs to explain all these things...

Scamming Bastard...
F00l! F00l!! F00l!!!, I really pity u
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by Ndoz(m): 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2012
Hmmmmm undecided:-/:-/:-/:-/
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by toprealman: 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2012
TO ALL PRAYER WARRIORS/MOG's

If you see a vision of angels interacting with me, PLEASE, ABEG, BIKO, DO NOT INTERRUPT!!!
Let God's will be done.
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by ghettodreamz(m): 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2012
RIP 2d departed soul.
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by ignis: 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
kellystech: Comment reserved undecided
Better than commenting rubish.
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by bashwaziri: 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2012
grin Pastor! Pastor!! Wheeling away?
I wld very much love to hear him describe how the angels looked like!! lipsrsealed
Seems dis pastor smoke too much ganja pass him power! grin grin grin[b][/b]
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by BBDelta(m): 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2012

Rip..

Imagination from the Bible book story of Elijah and Elisha, the wheeling came from that Jehovah's Witness Children Story book, that had pictures, all maybe the new living bible that has pictures....lol..
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by tonym1(m): 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2012
AT LEAST HE HAS GONE TO REST WITH HIS MAKER .... I DON'T KNOW THE PASTOR BUT MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE

1 Like

Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by gulfer: 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2012
My thought, are angels not supposed to fly, and if taking someone up; fly with the person? just a question!
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by tavon(m): 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2012
looool Africans n their superstitions
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by holusormi(m): 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2012
please, you guys should stop all these blasphemous statements,, if u don't believe the visions u can simply say so without blaspheming the holy spirit...all sins shall be forgiven of men, but not sins against the holy ghost.....#awordisenoughforthewise

1 Like

Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 02, 2012
gulfer: My thought, are angels not supposed to fly, and if taking someone up; fly with the person? just a question!
I no sure say dem get wings. Maybe dem trekk or dem enter BRT reach heaven undecided

1 Like

Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2012
why would angels wheel him away when they could scoop him up and fly away,of what use were the wheels?
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2012
holusormi: please, you guys should stop all these blasphemous statements,, if u don't believe the visions u can simply say so without blaspheming the holy spirit...all sins shall be forgiven of men, but not sins against the holy ghost.....#awordisenoughforthewise
4k ur holy goat... stop believing lies and fables from drunken men...

Angely, my big black a55..
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2012
ehie: why would angels wheel him away when they could scoop him up and fly away,of what use were the wheels?
Dem wheel am go heaven hospital.. e be lyk say d illness follow am after death...

Dose in villagers really put d man for mind..

1 Like

Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2012
musKeeto:
Dem wheel am go heaven hospital.. e be lyk say d illness follow am after death...

Dose in villagers really put d man for mind..
lol
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by holusormi(m): 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2012
musKeeto:
4k ur holy goat... stop believing lies and fables from drunken men...

Angely, my big black a55..

u see exactly what am saying .what makes you so sure that am wrong and you are right ??...a man has the right to believe whatever he wants to,i choose to believe in God,u choose not to...it's all good,, buh please,, don't insult me and my beliefs because i choose to believe differently from u....

5 Likes

Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by pastormustwac: 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2012
That wheeling away sounds preposterous.
In soul-travel or death, one will expect the soul to be conscious and intact, no matter the physical state of the body.
Why will the soul/spirit need to be wheeled away? Was it unconscious, sick or dead?
Is this an open-vision or trance or second-sight.
All these are questions that went on through my mind when I first read this.
Anyway, and the man died. May his soul RIP.

1 Like

Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 02, 2012
pastormustwac: That wheeling away sounds preposterous.
In soul-travel or death, one will expect the soul to be conscious and intact, no matter the physical state of the body.
Why will the soul/spirit need to be wheeled away? Was it unconscious, sick or dead?
Is this an open-vision or trance or second-sight.
All these are questions that went on through my mind when I first read this.
Anyway, and the man died. May his soul RIP.
eeh! That's the disadvantage of drinking cassava flakes before you sleep at night! You can see nonsense visions that are unimaginable! Mtscheeew!
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by yankidelta(m): 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2012
NAIRALANDAKPU: Chineke!! Why would a pastors wife pray that God should send her husband back? When its so clear that he is going to Heaven? What if God answers that prayer and he the pastor errs in his second chance at life and dies before repentance where will he go? Abeg that woman should have her spirit checked!!!

Why are we all hypocrites?Of course she just wanted her husband to survive which would have been the prayer of any loving wife.

Even Jesus(our saviour) at the point of crucifixion prayed that God to 'Let the cup passover me'.Meaning If he had his way he would have do his will but for his Father(God) who insisted for the salvation of U̶̲̥̅̊ and I. That was Jesus oo how much more a mere 'pastor's wife'?
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by dymca(m): 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2012

Rip..
. U must talk by all means, must u?
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by pastormustwac: 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2012
berem: eeh! That's the disadvantage of drinking cassava flakes before you sleep at night! You can see nonsense visions that are unimaginable! Mtscheeew!
Very funny indeed, this might be an attempt to win people over to their church.
But I am not God, just find it extremely hard to believe.
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by flymeup: 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2012
hmm,this sounds so spiritual.Late Bishop Onaolapo was truly a man of God.If this story of Pastor Oladurotimi is true?im afraid,the end is near where there will be snatching of teeth.Repent and give your lives to Christ now before its late.
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by dplordx(m): 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2012
Lolz. Shey na gurney dem use, or wheel-barrow.
This churches sef nor dey tire with dem scam formats.

1 Like

Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by dnawah(m): 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2012
NAIRALANDAKPU: Chineke!! Why would a pastors wife pray that God should send her husband back? When its so clear that he is going to Heaven? What if God answers that prayer and he the pastor errs in his second chance at life and dies before repentance where will he go? Abeg that woman should have her spirit checked!!!
y?it is because of the reason y she married him.
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by ofa99(m): 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2012

Easy for you to say.

Have you lost some1 close to you before?
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2012
God and tghe wife were fighing over the soul of the man
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by dnawah(m): 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2012
ehie: ok....,and i saw Jesus yesterday,and his angels and the saints and heard the trumpet sound,and while we are still in it,the rapture took place yesterday by 7 am,that was why the moon shone till 7 am today
sorry o! hope u no sniff anything,chie! With time will get urself
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by baslone: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2012
So he knew hiz friend waz gon pass and he did nothing. He iz an accessory to his death grin
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by brotherlyn(m): 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2012
cheddarking: I would like this man to describe those angels to us...

What did those angles look like?

How did he know they were angels?

Did they introduce themselves to him as angels?

Did they have I.D. Cards hanging from thier necks?

Even if he saw anything(which I dont believe) how does he know they weren't demons?

He needs to explain all these things...

Scamming Bastard...

You wrote all of these and your heart didn't prick you.

Aaah! I'm afraid.
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by pastormustwac: 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2012
dplordx: Lolz. Shey na gurney dem use, or wheel-barrow.
This churches sef nor dey tire with dem scam formats.
Hear! Hear!! Wait, when a good person dies, angels come and wheel the person, but bad person - go troll down with ordinary leg - with demons prodding them for back with pich-forks (shoving them and screaming, oga oya move).

I was just kidding, but this thread e be like super-story to me jare.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spirit Lives / Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.