Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away (19547 Views)

I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor / God And His Angels. / Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by teniyi(m): 7:44am On Nov 03, 2012
Lie from the bottom of hell fire
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by pastormustwacc: 8:47am On Nov 03, 2012
[size=18pt]WHY CAN YOU PEOPLE NOT ACCEPT THAT ANGELS CAN USE WHEEL-BARROW?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 03, 2012
in the words of muskeeto,them wheel am go heaven hospital.tory don finish,shikenan

1 Like

Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by pastormustwacc: 9:41am On Nov 03, 2012
ehie: in the words of muskeeto,them wheel am go heaven hospital.tory don finish,shikenan
*Thread closed*
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by Sagma(m): 11:59am On Nov 03, 2012
NAIRALANDAKPU: Chineke!! Why would a pastors wife pray that God should send her husband back? When its so clear that he is going to Heaven? What if God answers that prayer and he the pastor errs in his second chance at life and dies before repentance where will he go? Abeg that woman should have her spirit checked!!!

Only if you understand the pain of losing the one you luv, especially, losing them to death.
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by Zodiac61(m): 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2012
Sagma:
Only if you understand the pain of losing the one you luv, especially, losing them to death.
But according to your beliefs the man has not really died, but only gone to a beeter place. There such be no grief, only celebrations.
Unless, of course, you accept that there is no life after death.
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by IYANGBALI: 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2012
Originalsly: Hmmm...angels wheeling d bishop. Didn't these angels have wings?.. or were they the devil's angels?
gud question
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by Ayoobscom(m): 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2012
Wheel ke..not even bajaj lol

Lies that keeps winning over people's mind and milking money for wealth accumulation
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2012
IYA NGBALI: You no know say heaven far?
very far.they should still be wheeling him till now.
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by Miraclefavor: 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2012
I have no words to express the sorrow I feel over the outcome of your demise, but this poem has often brought me comfort. I hope it will bring your family comfort,strength,solace,peace,tranquilty too by God's grace

Do not stand at my grave and weep;
I am not there; I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow;
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain;
I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you awake in the morning’s hush,
I am the swift upflinging rush
Of quiet birds in circling flight.
I am the soft star-shine at night.

Do not stand at my grave and cry.
I am not there; I did not die.

ALWAYS IN OUR HEART BISHOP ONAOLAPO

2 Likes

Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by SELFWORTH: 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2012
hmmmm
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by SELFWORTH: 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2012
poster@chuckzoid

If you haven't experienced it, how can you understand it? Unless you are in Christ, you will never understand the spiritual. Nothing can compare
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by Zodiac61(m): 10:42am On Nov 04, 2012
SELFWORTH: poster@chuckzoid

If you haven't experienced it, how can you understand it? Unless you are in Christ, you will never understand the spiritual. Nothing can compare

More sophisticated nonsense. Putting words together to form sentences does not mean that they always make sense.
The quote above is a classic example of sophisticated theology; hot air.
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by Sagma(m): 6:17am On Nov 05, 2012
Zodiac61:
But according to your beliefs the man has not really died, but only gone to a beeter place. There such be no grief, only celebrations.
Unless, of course, you accept that there is no life after death.
Sure, there is life after death. Permit me to ask this question, 'why do you think people cry or feel bad at send forth ceremony organised for their colleague whom had recently got transfered and promoted in an organisation? Same thing apply to this woman, she knew how bad she's gonna miss him.
Re: Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away by TarryFour: 1:40am On Jul 08, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spirit Lives / Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.