Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 - Business (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 (121518 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by dagr8(m): 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
FXKing2012:

When I made the announcement someone in here said itz not a plc so not obliged to post statements. So out of humility and respect to other traders I have decided against posting the statements. I am not odiaero so I dont intend to intimidate or boast abt my skills and wealth.
STORY... STORY...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by yomexy2(m): 1:36pm On Dec 19, 2012
Where is my friend @piponomics
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by efe22(m): 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
MY SINCERE LETTER TO BORROW MONEY

Hello my fellow brothers. I know to find you in good health and cheerful spirit. I am writing this to you all to make a request which I strongly believe will not go unheeded. Honestly due to my recent financial debacle, I am force to do this because I believe there is no harm in trying.

By this, I wish to ask anyone to kindly please lend (borrow0 me the sum of $500 to help me tide over the present debt. I promise to retunrn the same unfailingly within three months precisely 11-03-2013. honestly if I have other alternative to raise the money at this time, I wouldn't bother coming here.

I know this may be hard because it has to do with TRUST issue but pls believe me. In Feb, I will be receiving money for my offline project and by March, all this will be over. I have learnt from all my mistakes this year particularly the saddest which was the GAP loss caused by my negligence. I have also learn t to adopt 3% of my capital in any trade. come Jan., you will see a new me by the grace of God. may God lead us into 2013 with good health.

Sincerely,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2012
AUDUSD sell, am walking away with 30 pips wink

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by swiftz(f): 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
honeric01:

You dey avoid me ni

Not at all oga mi.......
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2012
yomex_y2: Where is my friend @piponomics

i noticed same , his been absent too

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by honeric01(m): 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2012
swiftz:

Not at all oga mi.......

Come on FB
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by prowitin(m): 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2012
efe22: MY SINCERE LETTER TO BORROW MONEY

Hello my fellow brothers. I know to find you in good health and cheerful spirit. I am writing this to you all to make a request which I strongly believe will not go unheeded. Honestly due to my recent financial debacle, I am force to do this because I believe there is no harm in trying.

By this, I wish to ask anyone to kindly please lend (borrow0 me the sum of $500 to help me tide over the present debt. I promise to retunrn the same unfailingly within three months precisely 11-03-2013. honestly if I have other alternative to raise the money at this time, I wouldn't bother coming here.

I know this may be hard because it has to do with TRUST issue but pls believe me. In Feb, I will be receiving money for my offline project and by March, all this will be over. I have learnt from all my mistakes this year particularly the saddest which was the GAP loss caused by my negligence. I have also learn t to adopt 3% of my capital in any trade. come Jan., you will see a new me by the grace of God. may God lead us into 2013 with good health.

Sincerely,

To pay a debt with a debt is not a good idea bros. (Just saying)

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
yeepeee grin grin
Xe markets just verified my account
That means 2013 - is my year of double portion @living faith Church grin grin grin

@ trading wise - my year of double barrel grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by efe22(m): 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2012
prowitin:

To pay a debt with a debt is not a good idea bros. (Just saying)

I understand you but to fulfill present righteousness and after this period, I can easily get the money in the specified time. thanks for the concern
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FOREXMART(m): 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2012
hello folks, forgive me for my absence. Fell sick oh but am better now. Hope my co presenter @rozayx5 has been taking care of business. Radio forex Nigeria will be officially back online after xmas. How's my big sis @naijababe.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2012
FOREXMART: hello folks, forgive me for my absence. Fell sick oh but am better now. Hope my co presenter @rozayx5 has been taking care of business. Radio forex Nigeria will be officially back online after xmas. How's my big sis @naijababe.

Oga, i Gentle, cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by natruetalk: 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2012
FXKing2012:

When I made the announcement someone in here said itz not a plc so not obliged to post statements. So out of humility and respect to other traders I have decided against posting the statements. I am not odiaero so I dont intend to intimidate or boast abt my skills and wealth.
FXKing2012:

Itz obvious u are yet to get over my saying that u look like a job seeker. Truth is rozay has shown himself to be quite mature by rising above d joke which is why he has my full respect. I think u shld do same.
FXKing2012:

Then I also dare u to post urs. Post ur live account statement and I'll post 4 diff live account statements.

see messi
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by JAkpayen(m): 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
New correlation path: gold and dollar positively correlated??

@efe22, it is an issue of trust and if you would be able to deliver as promise. I'll advise that you use the remaining days of 2012 to study the market religiously especially building on your psychological level. This business is 90% mind-play and not your trading system.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Rich4god(m): 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2012
Just came back to see where the market is. Today was kinda bad for me offline, but all thanks to God.
Rich4god: Buy EU now.... 1st TP 1.3242 2nd TP 1.3280. SL should be around 1.3180/1.3160
F@YOR
If you take this call, you should be smiling to the bank.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2012
efe22: MY SINCERE LETTER TO BORROW MONEY

Sincerely,

If u intend paying back the $500 within 3months with money made from trading the $500, then u still havent learned a fundamental lesson: forex trading is a business and thus must be handled as such. Successful FX trading is a long-term project and any hope/plan of doubling your account (in this case d $500) within 3months is a recipe for disaster.

And since u are expecting funds in Feb for an offline project, why not paper-trade until the funds arrive in Feb then u can divert it into FX trading?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by honeric01(m): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2012
JAkpayen: New correlation path: gold and dollar positively correlated??

Thought i was seeing double ni.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by efe22(m): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2012
JAkpayen: New correlation path: gold and dollar positively correlated??

@efe22, it is an issue of trust and if you would be able to deliver as promise. I'll advise that you use the remaining days of 2012 to study the market religiously especially building on your psychological level. This business is 90% mind-play and not your trading system.

Emphatically yes I will deliver as promised. Honestly bro, how I wish you all know me outside NL. Am not that kind of person but rather unfortunate I got myself into this. It is trust that cause someone give me that money and that is why I am fully sorry because I hate disappointing people. Also, If I have known earlier, I would have take that money from a micro finance bank and rather pay back in 6 months and also lesson my tension. As for psychological and emotional aspect, that i have destroyed this year. like i said, coming year is a new dawn for me and if anyone see me posting things that are not worthy here, then you know I need deliverance. No one is above mistake but when it is too much, it becomes outright foolishness/sin. Thanks for your concern.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by prowitin(m): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
Guy I admire ur hustle spirit. Wish I could be on that wave.

rozayx5: yeepeee grin grin
Xe markets just verified my account
That means 2013 - is my year of double portion @living faith Church grin grin grin

@ trading wise - my year of double barrel grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Impulse80(m): 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2012
EU has retraced to 1.26 area. more bulls to come?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by efe22(m): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2012
FXKing2012:

If u intend paying back the $500 within 3months with money made from trading the $500, then u still havent learned a fundamental lesson: forex trading is a business and thus must be handled as such. Successful FX trading is a long-term project and any hope/plan of doubling your account (in this case d $500) within 3months is a recipe for disaster.

And since u are expecting funds in Feb for an offline project, why not paper-trade until the funds arrive in Feb then u can divert it into FX trading?

sorry sir not money made from FX I intend to pay back. Please read my post very well na abeg.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
aguiyi:

you are not intimidating any body, just keep to your words or forever remain quiet.

I expected better from a pastor cos I hold MOG in high esteem. This is way below the office u occupy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2012
keni:

Dude stop all this excuse and post a statement, be a man of your word its not going to add or remove anything from anyone here u gush!!!!!!

Responding directly to your trash means I dont know my value.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by leopower(m): 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
just my trading desk. smiley wink

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by ruggedcuzz: 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2012
rozayx5: AUDUSD sell, am walking away with 30 pips wink
I noticed two things, my coach
1. I noticed you didnt enter the trade immediately at the opening of the candle after the bbstop arrow appears... How do we determine the trigger point?
2. You closed your trade b4 the price channel stop notify you...why?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2012
I'M SEEING MY PERIOD IN THE MARKET THIS WEEK. undecided undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by adeyinkabasir(m): 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2012
I think EUR/JPY may likely start its Uptrend again anytime soon
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by adeyinkabasir(m): 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2012
price 111.60 may likely be the support dat will hold it from selling
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by osahonmk(m): 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
rozayx5: AUDUSD sell, am walking away with 30 pips wink
but dont u tink it will still fall down well
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by osahonmk(m): 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2012
FXKing2012:

i agree with that cuz if u loss dis $500 where r u gonna raise it from? so just chill and use ur moni so dey wont be tension and if u loose it no WAHALA CUZ NAH UR MONI grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by osahonmk(m): 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
n.oxide:
I'M SEEING MY PERIOD IN THE MARKET THIS WEEK. undecided undecided
LOOl Just take a break and relax den come back beta and dont forget to use tight pampers sorry SL
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by keni: 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2012
FXKing2012:

Responding directly to your trash means I dont know my value.
Let me solve your problem for you

FXKingChicken + speaking from two sides of the mouth + overblown ego - profitability in forex = ZERO VALUE

I am sure you are far holder than Rozay age wise, but he has made far more meaningful contribution to this thread than all your's put together same with all others that have made this thread meaningful. You need to check yourself dude, how do you even communicate with ur neighbors? Gush X2!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (116) (Reply)

Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.