Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 - Business (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 (121210 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
SUP DUDE(S)......AM NOT TRADING FOREX BT HAS INTEREST.SOME HV TRIED DISCOURAGING ME DUE TO D HIGH LEVEL OF RISK BUT TO ME,I KNW BUSINESS IS JUST ALL ABOUT RISK...I DNT KNOW...

CAN SOMEONE JST PLSSSSSSSS,BRIEF ME A BIT BY A REPLY ON WAT TO KNOW AND CRITICAL THINGS TO KNOW B4 I START ..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
St_Black: SUP DUDE(S)......AM NOT TRADING FOREX BT HAS INTEREST.SOME HV TRIED DISCOURAGING ME DUE TO D HIGH LEVEL OF RISK BUT TO ME,I KNW BUSINESS IS JUST ALL ABOUT RISK...I DNT KNOW...

CAN SOMEONE JST PLSSSSSSSS,BRIEF ME A BIT BY A REPLY ON WAT TO KNOW AND CRITICAL THINGS TO KNOW B4 I START ..

babypips.com is d ideal place to start.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by efe22(m): 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by abbeywasc(m): 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
Please, does any1 knw wia i can get LR in osogbo? Very urgent.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by prowitin(m): 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2012
if you dont keep a dairy in this business then you must be very good in talking to your self, because there is a tin line between sanity and insanity or profit and loose. stay on the right side. trade wisely...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by prowitin(m): 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
@erniok i see u bro. long time no see. how market?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Parisfran(f): 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
prowitin: if you dont keep a dairy in this business then you must be very good in talking to your self, because there is a tin line between sanity and insanity or profit and loose. stay on the right side. trade wisely...
Oga, you need to be followed due to this statement, many people don't know how good keeping a jornal is.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by dboy365: 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
lawson007: Do we really think that EJ is heading to 116.62 and 117.68 this month? my system is really pointing out such a scenario.
I am only sure of it at 114.50 soon- it is not late to enter EJ for this target of 40pips.
My Eu entry @ 1.3255 has paid off well,
my GU SELL still holds,Usdchf SEll paying well
EG paid well and EJ has done well.
Thank God for nice pips during this yuletide.I can now use these Xmas pips value for my stop loss in January.
Talking about January and the Fiscal Cliff of Obama and America, i want to see how my system plays technically over fundamentals.
Fundamentally speaking They must be pricing in the effect of the fiscal cliff into the markets and all attention migrates to safe haven like Gold,Swiss franc,and the YEN.If this EJ closes above 111.37 then the monthly chart has a breakout.

From Abe's comment that the yen's still over priced, i expect ej to hit 117-8, gj to hit 142 and aj to hit 91-2. All my positions still opened. I just dey move SL dey keep dem checks pips...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Telez(m): 4:49am On Dec 28, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LaconicINC: 6:15am On Dec 28, 2012
dboy365:

From Abe's comment that the yen's still over priced, i expect ej to hit 117-8, gj to hit 142 and aj to hit 91-2. All my positions still opened. I just dey move SL dey keep dem checks pips...
patience pays,my gj went -ve yesterday,but now its plus 111 pips and counting,the other trade with another broker is 180 pips and counting,my system supports your assertion,but all closing all trades for the year today,just trying to be conservative
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 6:18am On Dec 28, 2012
LaconicINC: patience pays,my gj went -ve yesterday,but now its plus 111 pips and counting,the other trade with another broker is 180 pips and counting

hope you entered Ej too, and trailing your profits
nice work, keep pipping cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Jalive: 6:27am On Dec 28, 2012
rozayx5:

hope you entered Ej too, and trailing your profits
nice work, keep pipping cool

Hello rozayx5 and compliments of the season. Pls how do we filter the 4hr signal of the Boss mode?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 6:28am On Dec 28, 2012
St_Black: SUP DUDE(S)......AM NOT TRADING FOREX BT HAS INTEREST.SOME HV TRIED DISCOURAGING ME DUE TO D HIGH LEVEL OF RISK BUT TO ME,I KNW BUSINESS IS JUST ALL ABOUT RISK...I DNT KNOW...

yeah just learn the basics as directed, then, get a mentor, funny enough those that say forex is risky say so cause there are 2 things involved
1. getting a honest broker
2. Trading and not gambling

Gamblers will forever see forex as the most risky business, forgetting about that business is alll bout risk grin

If someone is not ready to take risks, i advice you stay in the rat race or in your comfort zone, and live a limited life.

by the way life itself is a risk
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 6:32am On Dec 28, 2012
J_alive:

Hello rozayx5 and compliments of the season. Pls how do we filter the 4hr signal of the Boss mode?

, i answered questions on another thread i introduced the most simple stupid system on another thread and the mods moved it,
we are no more using Boss mode, but its framework, removing all the color and using the simplest and most effective part of it, the pic above shows the GJ signal, a signal that comes at a break with the bbstop is 95% accurate from my dairy records shocked shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 6:33am On Dec 28, 2012
bbstop ^^^^^ to filter
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 6:43am On Dec 28, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1144261/forex-traders-research-room

thats the new thread for system questions and ther resources, if it is deleted then i will buy a website and do more there angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by beejaay: 7:40am On Dec 28, 2012
rozayx5:

gtalk - rozayx5@gmail.com ( all questions answered as far as am online ) shocked

i dont use gtalk, will be glad if u av another messenger. not that i have questions, i just wanna be aving some trading discussions this days
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by latestsunny(m): 7:46am On Dec 28, 2012
rozayx5:

, i answered questions on another thread i introduced the most simple stupid system on another thread and the mods moved it,
we are no more using Boss mode, but its framework, removing all the color and using the simplest and most effective part of it, the pic above shows the GJ signal, a signal that comes at a break with the bbstop is 95% accurate from my dairy records shocked shocked shocked

pls which one is boss mode, i use fxnoloss indicator ooo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by dagr8(m): 8:02am On Dec 28, 2012
abbeywasc: Please, does any1 knw wia i can get LR in osogbo? Very urgent.
Hw much do u need?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by dagr8(m): 8:05am On Dec 28, 2012
Paris-fran:

Oga, you need to be followed due to this statement, many people don't know how good keeping a jornal is.
Wher av u bin hiding
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by prowitin(m): 8:11am On Dec 28, 2012
buy eu, gu, au, nu, ej, sell usdcad and usdchf first to reach 40pips TP. reason tomDmark trendline break and Boss channel breakout.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by lawson007(m): 9:11am On Dec 28, 2012
dboy365:

smart guy ....moving ya stop loss wink
rozayx5: https://www.nairaland.com/1144261/forex-traders-research-room

thats the new thread for system questions and ther resources, if it is deleted then i will buy a website and do more there angry
no stopping you my bro.

EJ buy is till running
GU sell is till running
EG Buy is still running
EU buy is running
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by efe22(m): 9:44am On Dec 28, 2012
rozayx5: https://www.nairaland.com/1144261/forex-traders-research-room

NL is becoming annoying. Ironically, those threads with scamming motives are left alone but good people are the ones being embarrassed. Nairaland will be crap without traffic. So Seun and co, be careful. To get a forum like mine shown on signature is very easy. Go to simplemachines.org and set up one and with few dollars, you can get quality traffic. I really need to get over this forex seriously before any other thing right now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FOREXMART(m): 11:12am On Dec 28, 2012
Happy new year in advance to you all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by antosco: 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2012
I wish every member happy new year 2013 in advance
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by hisableplc(m): 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2012
abbeywasc: Please, does any1 knw wia i can get LR in osogbo? Very urgent.

How many unit do u want? price 168
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by sojmann(m): 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2012
Is this a valid buy signal?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by forexprophet(m): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
ROSAY......ANSWER THIS......we will prefer u answer it now cos this is a live situation....pls mark out sl and tp point....live. thanks.......eventhough.....its...... AU. i guess the rule are the same.
sojmann: Is this a valid buy signal?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by sojmann(m): 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
Problem is former support now turned resistance.Will price break this resistance?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2012
i've been trying for over 5 months to use the 4HR chart but i'm still hooked unto 1HR

#congrats to 4HR TF traders

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (116) (Reply)

Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy / Nigeria Exchange Rates To Dollar-history

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.