Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:39 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 - Business (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 (126109 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Rich4god(m): 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
@Rozayx... Plz from the chart below... (4H and 1H) are we good to follow the downtrend or we still wait for more time/analysis.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2012
Rich4god: @Rozayx... Plz from the chart below... (4H and 1H) are we good to follow the downtrend or we still wait for more time/analysis.

EU looks good for a sell, i made 20 pips on my last trade there on friday, though, i would not advice you to take trades for now, cause you might get stuck in a range till new year paying free swaps to them brokers grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Rich4god(m): 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2012
rozayx5:

EU looks good for a sell, i made 20 pips on my last trade there on friday, though, i would not advice you to take trades for now, cause you might get stuck in a range till new year paying free swaps to them brokers grin
Ok... Thanks. Does it mean that on a normal, one should enter sell base on this set up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxdee(m): 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2012
Rich4god:
Ok... Thanks. Does it mean that on a normal, one should enter sell base on this set up.

you wait till you see a sell signal on lower time frame like 1hr...all things been equal sha..this is forex!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Rich4god(m): 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
Wow... What an empty house. Guess everyone is enjoying the holiday. Well still on my research mode. Wants to face the coming year fully loaded.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by sojmann(m): 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
Rich4god: Wow... What an empty house. Guess everyone is enjoying the holiday. Well still on my research mode. Wants to face the coming year fully loaded.

When market go open today?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Rich4god(m): 10:47pm On Dec 23, 2012
sojmann:

When market go open today?
Its opened aleady. Though some brokers open by 11pm for now. Mine opens by 10pm.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by omaojo1: 11:15pm On Dec 23, 2012
Rich4god:
Its opened aleady. Though some brokers open by 11pm for now. Mine opens by 10pm.

which broker be that?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by sojmann(m): 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2012
Rich4god:

Mine opened @ 11pm
I'm short EUR/USD 1.3173 tp= 1.3123 sl= 1.3213
Looking to go short on Gbp/jpy....still waiting for confirmation
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Rich4god(m): 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
sojmann:

Mine opened @ 11pm
I'm short EUR/USD 1.3173 tp= 1.3123 sl= 1.3213
Looking to go short on Gbp/jpy....still waiting for confirmation
What nethod are you using to trade/how did you get the alert. Hope you dont mind sharing.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by lawson007(m): 11:58pm On Dec 23, 2012
From My analysis already today the USDCAD,EURGBP looks like a clear trade option for me, i will be BUYing the USDCAD and EURGBP at any buy opportunity.and
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by hisableplc(m): 8:37am On Dec 24, 2012
Good morning all wishing us all a prosperous trade this coming season
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by lawson007(m): 8:40am On Dec 24, 2012
GU buy @1.6176 TP 1.6215 and SL 1.6130 and AU @1.409 Tp 1.455 and SL 1.390, let's see how it goes today 24th december.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxbomovi: 8:48am On Dec 24, 2012
Forex is so addictive. No wonder some cannot do with trading even if they lose consistently. Are you sure there is no spirit behind this forex?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 24, 2012
fxbomovi: Forex is so addictive. No wonder some cannot do with trading even if they lose consistently. Are you sure there is no spirit behind this forex?
LMAO..The 'Evil Spirit' is the thoughts of sitting behind a computer and making money. If you have ever tasted money from the Forex market, no going back bro..Even if you are a loser you will keep depositing until there's nothing left to deposit cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 9:18am On Dec 24, 2012
fxbomovi: Forex is so addictive. No wonder some cannot do with trading even if they lose consistently. Are you sure there is no spirit behind this forex?

I've been addicted for the past 5years cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 9:24am On Dec 24, 2012
Piponomics:
LMAO..The 'Evil Spirit' is the thoughts of sitting behind a computer and making money. If you have ever tasted money from the Forex market, no going back bro..Even if you are a loser you will keep depositing until there's nothing left to deposit cheesy

you got it right on point
grin grin grin grin
free money is addcitive grin
@wizboy - from monday to sunday i dey on top my system, dey tidy sequecies grin grin grin

i don suffer so its time to hammer grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 9:26am On Dec 24, 2012
lawson007: From My analysis already today the USDCAD,EURGBP looks like a clear trade option for me, i will be BUYing the USDCAD and EURGBP at any buy opportunity.and

EURGBP low liquidity in the marketcause of holidays unless that bbstop would have been shattered by now shocked

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by DrRogers: 10:21am On Dec 24, 2012
http://selectsignals.com?ap_id=lawrsam

http://selectsignals.com?ap_id=lawrsamhttp://selectsignals.com?ap_id=lawrsam

rozayx5:

The CSM is the same as the Henry Liu Meter cool
it should work normally, if your laptop has all the requirements, and a good processor smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by DrRogers: 10:22am On Dec 24, 2012
http://selectsignals.com?ap_id=lawrsam

Rich4god: @Rozayx... Plz from the chart below... (4H and 1H) are we good to follow the downtrend or we still wait for more time/analysis.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2012
Kirinwa: Kirinwa

Believe it or not this username kirinwa has been destroyed so long as smart men exist here. Your attack on Fxking2012 is baseless, null and void. Go create your thread and look for gullible people like you there. You are a scammer and is too late to redeem your name.

@Efe22, let me see how I can send small thing today and I hope others reciprocate. Wish you all a joyous Christmas and good health.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by natruetalk: 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
i think it is safe to short GU if it close below 1.6185 by 1pm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by ayox2003: 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
FXKing2012:

Kirinwa=Bendazum.

Ewww!

*Face-palm*

If this is true, then Kirinwa is a confirmed scammer.

Plus the disappearance of Ben ushered in the Kirinwa guy. I really hope he's not!

By the way, where is Naijababe, Winningways, Lari03, Frenchman (latest hubby), Trendline, SamuelKanu, Bodik and others?

I'm done for the year with 500 orders.

Sukiyo/Sagapo (Japanese meaning for I Love you)

Oh yes...don't we need a huckster for the golf-course parry things? Hahahaha.

Merry Xmas.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by lawson007(m): 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2012
rozayx5:

EURGBP low liquidity in the marketcause of holidays unless that bbstop would have been shattered by now shocked
thanks my bro for check the EG it was a proftable trade for me and GU gave some pips too.Usdcad is not reliable so i won't enter for now.I am preparing to SELL GU and BUY EG again.
natruetalk: i think it is safe to short GU if it close below 1.6185 by 1pm
GU i think is preparing to go back into the sell of the daily chart.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by natruetalk: 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
lawson007:
thanks my bro for check the EG it was a proftable trade for me and GU gave some pips too.Usdcad is not reliable so i won't enter for now.I am preparing to SELL GU and BUY EG again.

GU i think is preparing to go back into the sell of the daily chart.

43pips already still counting
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by lawson007(m): 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
natruetalk:

43pips already still counting

my brother i had to close my EG and join the GU when it reversed and closed below 1.6185.See pips galore.I am sure tomorrow Gu will continue its crash till 1.6005.
Usdchf is preparing to BUY and if the current 4hrs close this way by 7.00pm that will be confirmation for me I will be Buying Uchf brutally,my sell of GU will close some lot sizes at 1.6099 and wait for retracement and re-blast GU down(brutally of course) wink

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by onlineresource: 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
i told myself not to trade during this christmas season only for me to find myself back in the trade...
its only takes self perseverance to be able to do some things in forex.

For those of you that is using my strategy to trade, you should be on profit on your trade since the time i posted this trade setup few weeks back.

sorry that i didnt put up trade alert on eu for this past feww weeks as have been busy and having issues with my internet network.
last 2 weeks was my convocation and av been so busy ever since coupled with my sim that got spoit which i just retrieved.

here is another chart today on eu.

i am on this trade based on the fact that 4hr chart is showing me a sell formation which is why i took the trade on the 1hr using my setup.

i have also found out that using this trade setup is simply for short trades of at least 25-30pips.
so try to trade with this in mind.

Have a wonderful xmas celebration and hapi new year in advance.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2012
lawson007:

my brother i had to close my EG and join the GU when it reversed and closed below 1.6185.See pips galore.I am sure tomorrow Gu will continue its crash till 1.6005.
Usdchf is preparing to BUY and if the current 4hrs close this way by 7.00pm that will be confirmation for me I will be Buying Uchf brutally,my sell of GU will close some lot sizes at 1.6099 and wait for retracement and re-blast GU down(brutally of course) wink
Bro, seems this your strategy is the same as the here http://www.forexstrategiesresources.com/candlestick-forex-strategies/1-candlestick-trend/ yesterday at forexstrategiesresources (same site where Boss mode is uploaded). If it's the same, how profitable is it? Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by dagr8(m): 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2012
ayox2003:

By the way, where is Naijababe, Winningways, Lari03, Frenchman (latest hubby), Trendline, SamuelKanu, Bodik and others?

I'm done for the year with 500 orders.

Sukiyo/Sagapo (Japanese meaning for I Love you)

Oh yes...don't we need a huckster for the golf-course parry things? Hahahaha.

Merry Xmas.

Frawzey

We no longer see dem just d way we dont c u again....bro, av u stopped trading betonmarkets?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by ayox2003: 1:49am On Dec 25, 2012
dagr8:

We no longer see dem just d way we dont c u again....bro, av u stopped trading betonmarkets?

I still do BOM bro...The field is large enough for everyone to make contributions.

I like your signature. Merry Xmas.

Frawzey

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (116) (Reply)

Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers / Soap-making Business In Nigeria / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.