Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Understanding The Love Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding The Love Of God (711 Views)

Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity / Understanding The Concept of Tithing / Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Love Of God by chrisj2000(m): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2012
love means different things to different people. a little company can mean love to a lonely person, to the famished some food can mean love and some shelter can mean a lot to the homeless.
i ask myself, if god loves us why didn't he create a world free from natural disasters, sickness and diseases, hunger and famine, etc
does it make any sense that the only way god had chosen to express his love to mankind is by killing uncle jesus on a cross, by writing a book that is filled with errancy and contradiction, by laying a foundation (churches) for extortion and deception?
fellow africans it's time to stop believing and start reasoning. it's to question anything that's questionable no matter who says it. time to accept the simple truth: bible is not the word of any god, these are the words of men who unleashed atrocious wickedness on their neighbours under the guise of god's instruction.

ONE LAST QUESTION FOR CHRISTIANS: AT THE TIME WHEN GOD ALLEGEDLY GAVE ISREAL THE PROMISED LAND, HISTORIANS AND ARCHEOLOGISTS HAS CONFIRMED THAT 75% OF EARTH'S LAND WERE 'NO MAN'S LAND'. WHY DIDN'T THIS GOD GIVE HIS CHILDREN A VACANT LAND SOMEWHERE ELSE, INSTEAD HE DECIDED TO GIVE THEM A LAND THAT'S ALREADY OCCUPIED BY OTHER PEOPLE?

I NEED ANSWERS.
Re: Understanding The Love Of God by Callotti: 3:51am On Nov 03, 2012
Hmmmm!
How many cases shall we judge concerning this CHRISTIAN GOD WITH 2 LEFT FEET? cheesy
What is there to understand about ONE who sacrifices others claiming them as his 'sons' for the love of 'others'? cheesy

Did you not read that 'HE' is the "GOD OF WONDERS"? grin
I bet the 'DEVIL' made him do them all.
Abeg make I see road.
Shiooooooooooooooor!!! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What If Jesus Was A Man Who Became God, And Not God Becoming A Man / I Saw God Yesternight / Would You Obey ur Pastor/priest If He Asked U To Fast On A Day Lik Dis(new Year)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.