Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,956 members, 7,838,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? (27084 Views)

Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... / Are Muslims Truly More Than Christians In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 04, 2012
favouryemmy: Man's righteousness will always be as a filthy rag before God. It is only the righteousness through Christ that is acceptable to God.

Tell me how much tolerant that statement is to non-christians like muslims, hindus, bhuddists etc

Think before you talk. You want to claim morality yet you are spewing intolerance
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 04, 2012
musKeeto:
Lmao.. what debate? Lol..
Anony that hit you so hard.. u remembered you were older than him.. lmao... u remember your age eh... grin

What a foolll!!!

did he really , lol.

You guys are just empty barrels with so much noise and no substance.

Carry on exposing your ignorance , I am here as always to assist you.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by babadey(m): 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
To muskeeto & logicboy....that's why I said wisdom matters a lot. Its like you have a bible with you,please read Deuteronomy 29 vs 29. Its just like telling a 3 year old "if you touch it I will give you 20 stroks of cain". The children of God were stuborn. When God now saw the stupidity of men that they took the law upside down he sent JESUS to amend it. To muskeeto or wateva you don't have to insult b4 you say a thing even when insulted. The end shall justify the means.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2012
baba dey: To muskeeto & logicboy....that's why I said wisdom matters a lot. Its like you have a bible with you,please read Deuteronomy 29 vs 29. Its just like telling a 3 year old "if you touch it I will give you 20 stroks of cain". The children of God were stuborn. When God now saw the stupidity of men that they took the law upside down he sent JESUS to amend it. To muskeeto or wateva you don't have to insult b4 you say a thing even when insulted. The end shall justify the means.

lol.....threatening people with death and commanding slavery and genocide are not ways to correct stubborn people. Your bible/yaweh are very funny
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2012
THE ppl jst taya me... dem go jump from old testament, then new, then old..

all dem need na refurbished testaments..
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

I agree on the discrimination.

Hoever, science has never "accepted" that there is a god. Science doesnt deal with supernatural but natural
yet science cant explain the simplest things like
gravity,the weakest force , that holds this planet,it cant explain yawning,it cant explain why we sleep,or how many planets are in our Solar System,or Why Ice Is Slippery.how could it explain God
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2012
@Frosbel
You
Mate I am older than you no doubt, but have no qualms allowing you display your hyperactive youthfulness.
Remember lolling will not get you out of this one.
Anony

We will go down to the wire on this topic , and people may just begin to see how inconsistent false teachers are.
Lolololololololol. Again I laugh even more. So we have now come to the part where we play the seniority card abi? Maybe you are older than me, maybe not. Your age here as well as mine are irrelevant. What is relevant here is that we discover the truth of scripture.
Now, run off and go open a new trinity thread, or is it tithing?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2012
musKeeto: @Frosbel
You

Anony

Now, run off and go open a new trinity thread, or is it tithing?

oops, what does this have to do with this topic, lol.

Oh my, you lost me with this one.

Now what was your point grin

Just to expose a little bit of your inconsistency, I actually made the following comment, not Anony :

We will go down to the wire on this topic , and people may just begin to see how inconsistent false teachers are.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2012
frosbel:

oops, what does this have to do with this topic, lol.

Oh my, you lost me with this one.

Now what was your point grin

Just to expose a little bit of your inconsistency, I actually made the following comment, not Anony :

Lmao... another Anony disciple? I'm not going to post the link(you've already shown yourself to be a dishonest fellow) .. and that was my bad.. wrong editing.. Of course you can jump on my error, and forget the issue here:
When you're hit hard, you remember your age... lol

How old are you? wink
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

lol.....threatening people with death and commanding slavery and genocide are not ways to correct stubborn people. Your bible/yaweh are very funny

but what is even more funny , is you and gang spending almost 90% of your time talking , chatting and discussing about a GOD who does not exist, lol. grin

For something that does not exist, you guys sure do pay a lot of attention to it.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
frosbel:

but what is even more funny , is you and gang spending almost 90% of your time talking , chatting and discussing about a GOD who does not exist, lol. grin
Because his believers and their stupid actions are real.. .
You who argues about trinity, tithing and death, how does that affect Jesus crucifixion?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
musKeeto:
Lmao... another Anony disciple? I'm not going to post the link.. and that was my bad.. wrong editing.. Of course you can jump on my error, and forget the issue here:
When you're hit hard, you remember your age... lol

How old are you? wink

Anony made a fair point, he could be older than me or vice versa, a non-issue if you ask me.

Is this the only point you have to offer on this topic ?

hmmm
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2012
frosbel:

Anony made a fair point, he could be older than me or vice versa, a non-issue if you ask me.

Is this the only point you have to offer on this topic ?

hmmm
A non-issue, but you had to bring it up on that thread, right?

Any new trinity threads for today?
lol..
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2012
musKeeto:
Because his believers and their stupid actions are real.. .
You who argues about trinity, tithing and death, how does that affect Jesus crucifixion?

common Mosquito, tell me how you would feel if someone spent his entire life talking about something which is unreal, surely time is precious and can be spent on more important matters, no ?

grin grin
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2012
frosbel:

common Mosquito, tell me how you would feel if someone spent his entire life talking about something which is unreal, surely time is precious and can be spent on more important matters, no ?

grin grin
More important matters like protecting people from the effects of believing in 'fables'.. THE EFFECTS are REAL.. I'm sure you understand what REAL means, TROLLSbel...

I don't want to hit you hard like I did on this thread: FROSBEL GETS HIS ASS KICKED BY A MOSQUITO - ON A CHRISTIAN TOPIC shocked

Trust me, I don't want you turning 70 before tomorrow..
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by babadey(m): 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2012
(Logisboy,muskeeto,lordbabs etc),In all my posts I never condemned you or your faith,why do so?,throwing tantrums at me & my belief. The bible did not teach me so whether yours does?. Why are still judging God?,when you complained about that in some of your posts. Check all your posts & see that all what you preach are not praticed,continue your belief,let me continue mine & nobody should judge or criticise,its God's figth not ours. Some children needs ironrod while some just to talk to,the isrealite needed ironrod. When mary magdalen(prostituite) was almost stone to death,what did jesus do?. That's part of the amendments for those law. Wisdom matters a lot. The end shall justify the means.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
musKeeto:
More important matters like protecting people from the effects of believing in 'fables'.. THE EFFECTS are REAL.. I'm sure you understand what REAL means, TROLLSbel...

I don't want to hit you hard like I did on this thread: FROSBEL GETS HIS ASS KICKED BY A MOSQUITO - ON A CHRISTIAN TOPIC shocked

Trust me, I don't want you turning 70 before tomorrow..

hit me hard ?

Mosquito you are losing it , take a break and come back , say tomorrow.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by favouryemmy: 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

Tell me how much tolerant that statement is to non-christians like muslims, hindus, bhuddists etc

Think before you talk. You want to claim morality yet you are spewing intolerance
I thought very well b4 I typed this. That is what the bible says. If as an 'atheist' you dont agree with it then suit yourself, but that is the truth of what the bible says.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2012
favouryemmy:
I thought very well b4 I typed this. That is what the bible says. If as an 'atheist' you dont agree with it then suit yourself, but that is the truth of what the bible says.

You regurgitated an interpretation of the bible. That is not thinking.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2012
frosbel:

For something that does not exist, you guys sure do pay a lot of attention to it.

~Epic fail.

When religious people threaten me with death and discriminate against me based on nonsense teachings from a book a co-authored by an imaginary god, then I have to make it clear to them that their god is imaginary and morality doesnt com from, him
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 04, 2012
frosbel:

hit me hard ?

Mosquito you are losing it , take a break and come back , say tomorrow.

The famous 'MOSQUITO' cop-out.... hw old are you? grin
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

~Epic fail.

When religious people threaten me with death and discriminate against me based on nonsense teachings from a book a co-authored by an imaginary god, then I have to make it clear to them that their god is imaginary and morality doesnt com from, him

Who is threatening you with Death ? Report it to the police.

I have no qualms with anyone who wants to live the life style that best pleases him/her , so far as they do not intrude into my own privacy and that of society.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by favouryemmy: 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

You regurgitated an interpretation of the bible. That is not thinking.

I meant no offence but, do you always like putting others on the defensive? I feel you're trying to enjoy yourself by doing so. You started a thread, and I gave my candid opinion and you're being offensive, that is not gentlemanly.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2012
frosbel:

Who is threatening you with Death ? Report it to the police.

I have no qualms with anyone who wants to live the life style that best pleases him/her , so far as they do not intrude into my own privacy and that of society.

Report people on nairaland in Nigeria to the british police?

You are really smart sad
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2012
musKeeto:
The famous 'MOSQUITO' cop-out.... hw old are you? grin

Like you said I am turning 70 shortly, lol.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2012
favouryemmy:
I meant no offence but, do you always like putting others on the defensive? I feel you're trying to enjoy yourself by doing so. You started a thread, and I gave my candid opinion and you're being offensive, that is not gentlemanly.

Your opinion was wrong wink

Sorry, you cant expect someone that doesnt believe in the bible to take you seriously when you start giving him bible based theology
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by favouryemmy: 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

Sorry, you cant expect someone that doesnt believe in the bible to take you seriously when you start giving him bible based theology
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

Report people on nairaland in Nigeria to the british police?

You are really smart sad

With IT anything is possible.

Remember Interpol !
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by favouryemmy: 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

Being an atheist, yes I dont expect you to believe in the bible, but what makes my opinion wrong? Because you say so? If you dont believe in my opinion then there are other ways to respond without being offensive. I dont attack people and I dont expect others to do so to me even if you dont agree with my opinion. No everyone here will go in line with your line of thought, because not all of us are atheists. Some of us do believe in God and worship Him.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
favouryemmy:
Being an atheist, yes I dont expect you to believe in the bible, but what makes my opinion wrong? Because you say so? If you dont believe in my opinion then there are other ways to respond without being offensive. I dont attack people and I dont expect others to do so to me even if you dont agree with my opinion. No everyone here will go in line with your line of thought, because not all of us are atheists. Some of us do believe in God and worship Him.

this is the problem with many christians. You came here insulting me and other non christians with your bible based opinion.

How can yo tell me that righteousness and morality is only through christ?

Doesnt that mean that all non christians are immoral?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by favouryemmy: 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

this is the problem with many christians. You came here insulting me and other non christians with your bible based opinion.

How can yo tell me that righteousness and morality is only through christ?

Doesnt that mean that all non christians are immoral?
You know what, lets forget it. Thanks.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by tevinsolt: 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2012
Lord Babs: good. So, you birth a child. While at an infant stage, a toddler, you gave the child a razor blade in one hand and a book in the other. You now tell the child, 'hey, I have given you the freewill to choose between these two things, now you are on your own'. In your own moral perception, do u consider such act as morally good/ideal, assuming you are omni-whatever?

No kids are still developing

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply)

Helen Oritsejafor Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday. PICS / Apsotle Suleman Donates N1m To Pastor Who Runs A Widow's Ministry, He Collapses / 10 Bible Verses On Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.