Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,994 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? (27085 Views)

Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... / Are Muslims Truly More Than Christians In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

this is the problem with many christians. You came here insulting me and other non christians with your bible based opinion.

How can yo tell me that righteousness and morality is only through christ?

Doesnt that mean that all non christians are immoral?
funny enough, the same christ that sets precedence for their archaic morality was, in his days, a criminal, a rogue jew, a convict, a felon, a goon, and a filthy traducer!
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by tevinsolt: 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2012
Lord Babs: excellent. So, if a mad man takes a matchet, walks up to your 10-year old son, say u av one, and butchered him, has he done a morally bad thing? Would he be condemned by your god for such act?

a mad man is a psychologically disabled individual (which is clearly also a physical problem)....someone like dat shouldn't be allowed to roam freely...they should cared for
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2012
tevinsolt:

No kids are still developing
such is the case of your wanton god, boiling the fish with water after extricating the fish from the same water. Please, don't emulate such indecent god. It is treacherous!
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2012
tevinsolt:

a mad is a psychologically disabled individual....someone like dat shouldn't be allowed to roam freely...they be taken care of
stop being evasive! Answer the damn question!
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordAdam: 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2012
I want to make my final piece about this thread title, Morality. Morality is subjective. 500 years ago, it was a norm and moral in Britain for a man to have a special cane to beat his wife up like the less-civlized muslims still do. 500 years ago, there were more than 2000 offences that warranted death in the UK. It is safe to say that in 500 years, moral preachers and indeed atheists and some free thinkers would agree that a death sentence is archaic, like is done in present day Norway. Morality is dynamic.

500 years ago, it was okay for both atheists, and theists together to have slaves, today we have leapt past that. One day, we might all have to be arguing about the morality of making a humanoid robot a slave at home. Morality is dynamic.

4000 years ago, it was customary for two national entities who fought wars to seek the annihilation of the opponent to prevent the possibility of another war brewing up again which meant civilians were killed in their thousands. Today morality demands that civilian killing during a war is a crime against humanity.

Maybe i can not fight for Yahweh because he is my creator and the created can not be a better adversary than his creator, but examine this carefully. Even after the many laws he set using moses that went against modern convictions, when he came down in the form of a man 2000 years ago, he said those rules were made due to the hardness of the then hearts of the Jews. Furthermore, he went further to preach the gospel of Love and Grace not dos and don'ts. He in this example told us that morality changes.

100 years ago, it was a shame for a man to let his wife go to work, today we let our wives become presidents. The tide changed. And Yahweh watched it all along. His purpose for letting all this happen, might never be appealling to a large number of us, because we want a superman God. For the religious theists, one that bends to their will or one
that rules with an iron hand without questioning that would kill all that do not believe him the same way as they do. For the atheists, he should be a God, that should flaunt all rules to bring this world to utopia just because he can.

I believe in a God with principles, who laid down rules that he chooses not to break. A good example was to let his body be killed so he could take full control of the destination of people who chose to be morally guided by the rules that govern their era of living(Christ in Hell to take the keys of Life and death). Something he lost when he let one of his brat creations plunge mankind into perpetual condemnation.

In the coming world that many so believed in and have died for, the promise is that there would be a magnificient city, where all the bigots have their eyes on, and surrounding the city are people, these people may have died from religious, political, racist and ideological wrongdoings. That shows how Fair Yahweh is. In the Bible- Revelations 21:24 say something about it. The hadith have their version. Some eastern religions have their slight variations.

And for the more than 4 billion abrahamic religious followers, Revelations 21:22 has this for you. In that passage, it is written that there would be no temple, meaning no religion. Which pretty much resembles the beginning before even Father Abraham existed; when it was written that all men worshipped the same God, without religion in the way and all men did to others as he would want unto himself(Noah's immediate offsprings after the flood).
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2012
See these people talking about science as if we re taught science or we don't read about science.
OK fine science believe in Natural.
Tell me or explain to me how this happen;the point @ which u bid the world goodbye when u r asleep

Lemme elaborate if u don't get what I mean...when u r feeling sleepy,u lay to rest ur body and soul.There's is point @ which u fell asleep that u don't know and nobody else in this world know when they fell asleep,that point something can be done to you unconsciously....that point it feels like u r dead knowing nothing...

Can u tell me more about that point or explain to me better,then I will know u r up to something...pls don't answer me like a fool or use question to answer question.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by tevinsolt: 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
Lord Babs: such is the case of your wanton god, boiling the fish with water after extricating the fish from the same water. Please, don't emulate such indecent god. It is treacherous!
Tell me wats wrong with a God that gave you life in is universe, and gave set of rules to follow, and failing to do so will land you in a place of separation from him....cuz think about it, you've never sought him all your life he is not going to force you into heaven.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2012
Johnwizzy: See these people talking about science as if we re taught science or we don't read about science.
Tell me or explain to me how this happen;the point @ which u bid the world goodbye when u r asleep

Lemme elaborate if u don't get what I mean...when u r feeling sleepy,u lay to rest ur body and soul.There's is point @ which u fell asleep that u don't know and nobody else in this world know when they fell asleep,that point something can be done to you unconsciously....that point it feels like u r dead knowing nothing...

Can u tell me more about that point or explain to me better,then I will know u r up to something...pls don't answer me like a fool or use question to answer question.

You ask a foolish question and beg not to be treated like a fool grin grin

You guys wont kill me with laughter. Read what you wrote and then ask yourself how this is relevant to proving god or the morality of christian docrtine.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by tevinsolt: 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2012
If God does not exist then objective moral principles and obligations do not exist. Morality would only be a matter of individual or cultural opinion. But this would mean that torturing babies for fun, Molestation, & child abuse are not really objectively wrong, and are only a matter of opinion. How likely is it, though, that these atrocities are not really objectively wrong? Can you live with this conclusion? Our deepest intuitions inform us that these actions are horribly wrong.

This is really a summary of a moral argument for God’s existence. Formally it looks like this:

1.If God does not exist, objective moral principles & obligations do not exist
Objective moral principles & obligations do exist
Therefore, God exists
Consider premise
2. By objective we mean independent of opinion, just like 2 + 2 = 4 is objectively true even if everyone in the world disagreed. Despite people’s claims to being relativists, most people live as if they do believe in objective moral principles & obligations. It’s easy to say there are no objective moral principles & obligations, but it’s much more difficult to live as if there are none.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Can Objective Morality Exist Without God? by tevinsolt: 4:31am
The judgments we make when ourselves and others are unjustly treated, like in the above atrocities, reveal what we really believe about morality, regardless of what we say we believe. We believe that these atrocities are moral abominations, not just infringements of mere social conventions or personal dislikes. If objective moral principles & obligations do not exist where does our sense of duty and obligation come from?

This leads us to premise 1. If there is no God it is difficult to see how there could be any objective foundation, any universal standard for good and evil. How do you get ethics from only different arrangements of space, time, matter and energy? A purely materialistic universe would be morally indifferent. We would have only individual or cultural opinion, but no objectively binding moral obligations!
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Can Objective Morality Exist Without God? by tevinsolt: 4:31am
Some have suggested that we can provide an objective foundation for morality without appealing to God. Morality has just evolved over the centuries, they suggest, because it promotes human flourishing and survival. Whatever promotes human flourishing and survival is good. Whatever doesn’t promote human flourishing and survival is bad. That is all we need for objectivity in morality, they claim.There is no need for God.

But if God does not exist, the critical assumption that human beings are objectively valuable is not available. Humans, like everything else in the universe, would be just accidental arrangements of atoms, and therefore, we could not justifiably declare that humans are objectively valuable. Furthermore why think the morality of the human species, above all other species, is objectively binding rather than just our opinion?

Moreover, if morality evolved because it produced survival benefits, we would not have objective moral principles & obligations. We would sense that objective moral obligations exist, but they really wouldn’t. Once we’ve figured out that our feeling of morality with regard to say, Molestation, is just a biological adaptation inculcated into us over millions of years, then we would have no reason to regard Molestation as objectively wrong anymore.

Since, we know that objective moral principles & obligations do exist, and since they cannot exist without God, it follows that God exists. (modus tollens)

If the God of classical theism existed, an objective foundation for morality would exist. God’s holy and good nature would be the objective standard. God’s nature would be expressed through divine commands which would flow necessarily from his moral nature. Thus we would have objective moral principles & obligations.

Written by Michael Horner
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by mykuye(m): 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2012
Good, nice and educative... Ride on pple
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2012
tevinsolt:
Tell me wats wrong with a God that gave you life in is universe, and gave set of rules to follow, and failing to do so will land you in a place of separation from him....cuz think about it, you've never sought him all your life he is not going to force you into.
you make me laugh! First, can u prove your god gave me life in the universe? Second, assuming your god gave me life, na who send am?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by tevinsolt: 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
Lord Babs: you make me laugh! First, can u prove your god gave me life in the universe? Second, assuming your god gave me life, na who send am?

you can't prove anything......but your existence points a life giver the intelligent designer of the cosmos
your rationality is an evidence, the you fact consider yourself to be valuable than a spec of dust in the universe points to a God that says you were made in his image and everything about you is sacred and if anyone violates you, he/she will be judged accordingly.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2012
See my people if want 2 knw the truth,have it in mind that the mission of Atheist is to turn u 2 an Atheist, to denial that God exit

Believe me I've deal with many of dem here on nairaland with questions they can't answer,they can post a question to u to answer,but they
answer questions with questions

Many of them ve even ran away from Nairaland(2-3 yrs without seeing them again cuz I created another username when I was unable to login 2 my formal username...there was this guy called infidel;don't see him here again since 2009(he's d fada of atheist that year in NL)

1..Just have one thing in mind that atheist are FOOL,until they turn wise by accepting the truth cuz many of them no the bible but don't wanna abide by it
The Bible they claim is mere book created by ordinary writers;tell them to burn it, I swear they won't do it cuz they fear the wrath of God upon them,cuz many of them hv read it in Bible how God deal with people that do such things.

2...They like to generalise things just as they believe all atheist hv one thing in common.Imagine they claim Christians kills,do immorality etc,as if all the christians in the world do such things....
Just like a thread last week that says Williams sister are Nigerians as if all blacks in America are ancestral of Nigeria

3..They claim they are scientist and they can't tell u the first black couple, first white couple,how they came into being

4...They claim they are scientist and they don't know that it was the Scientist that brought Christianity and western education into the world,so is like they r contradicting themselves
5...Even this thread I've post some question they can't answer

So why argue with fools,(bible call them fools)

Never argue with fools,u might not know the difference
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2012
Lord Babs: daft! Just tell me one SINGULAR thing wrong with homosexuality. And please don't abscond.

1. It goes against nature.The idea for sex being primarily for procreation...

Obviously you're just aping your white masters again in an ignorant support of a bad idea.
lol Lord babs telling someone else not to "abscond" when that is his own stock in trade when asked to substantiate his own poorly articulated viewpoints. cheesy
These guys are just hilarious.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2012
Lord Babs: stop being evasive! Answer the damn question!

Are you kidding me? Lord babs asking someone else to "stop being evasive" and answer his questions? The same ignorant oaf who could not define morality yesterday before descending into a cloud of incoherent blustering? grin
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by tevinsolt: 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2012
Lord Babs: daft! Just tell me one SINGULAR thing wrong with homosexuality. And please don't abscond.
i heard an interesting perspective two days ago....if homosexuality is not a choice and they are born that way, if a drug was discovered to correct the orientation will gays accept the offer? smiley something think about hhuh?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordAdam: 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2012
I want to make my final piece about this thread title, Morality. Morality is subjective. 500 years ago, it was a norm and moral in Britain for a man to have a special cane to beat his wife up like the less-civlized muslims still do. 500 years ago, there were more than 2000 offences that warranted death in the UK. It is safe to say that in 500 years, moral preachers and indeed atheists and some free thinkers would agree that a death sentence is archaic, like is done in present day Norway. Morality is dynamic.

500 years ago, it was okay for both atheists, and theists together to have slaves, today we have leapt past that. One day, we might all have to be arguing about the morality of making a humanoid robot a slave at home. Morality is dynamic.

4000 years ago, it was customary for two national entities who fought wars to seek the annihilation of the opponent to prevent the possibility of another war brewing up again which meant civilians were killed in their thousands. Today morality demands that civilian killing during a war is a crime against humanity.

Maybe i can not fight for Yahweh because he is my creator and the created can not be a better adversary than his creator, but examine this carefully. Even after the many laws he set using moses that went against modern convictions, when he came down in the form of a man 2000 years ago, he said those rules were made due to the hardness of the then hearts of the Jews. Furthermore, he went further to preach the gospel of Love and Grace not dos and don'ts. He in this example told us that morality changes.

100 years ago, it was a shame for a man to let his wife go to work, today we let our wives become presidents. The tide changed. And Yahweh watched it all along. His purpose for letting all this happen, might never be appealling to a large number of us, because we want a superman God. For the religious theists, one that bends to their will or one
that rules with an iron hand without questioning that would kill all that do not believe him the same way as they do. For the atheists, he should be a God, that should flaunt all rules to bring this world to utopia just because he can.

I believe in a God with principles, who laid down rules that he chooses not to break. A good example was to let his body be killed so he could take full control of the destination of people who chose to be morally guided by the rules that govern their era of living(Christ in Hell to take the keys of Life and death). Something he lost when he let one of his brat creations plunge mankind into perpetual condemnation.

In the coming world that many so believed in and have died for, the promise is that there would be a magnificient city, where all the bigots have their eyes on, and surrounding the city are people, these people may have died from religious, political, racist and ideological wrongdoings. That shows how Fair Yahweh is. In the Bible- Revelations 21:24 say something about it. The hadith have their version. Some eastern religions have their slight variations.

And for the more than 4 billion abrahamic religious followers, Revelations 21:22 has this for you. In that passage, it is written that there would be no temple, meaning no religion. Which pretty much resembles the beginning before even Father Abraham existed; when it was written that all men worshipped the same God, without religion in the way and all men did to others as he would want unto himself(Noah's immediate offsprings after the flood).

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2012
Johnwizzy: See my people if want 2 knw the truth,have it in mind that the mission of Atheist is to turn u 2 an Atheist, to denial that God exit

Believe me I've deal with many of dem here on nairaland with questions they can't answer,they can post a question to u to answer,but they
answer questions with questions

Many of them ve even ran away from Nairaland(2-3 yrs without seeing them again cuz I created another username when I was unable to login 2 my formal username...there was this guy called infidel;don't see him here again since 2009(he's d fada of atheist that year in NL)

1..Just have one thing in mind that atheist are FOOL,until they turn wise by accepting the truth cuz many of them no the bible but don't wanna abide by it
The Bible they claim is mere book created by ordinary writers;tell them to burn it, I swear they won't do it cuz they fear the wrath of God upon them,cuz many of them hv read it in Bible how God deal with people that do such things.

2...They like to generalise things just as they believe all atheist hv one thing in common.Imagine they claim Christians kills,do immorality etc,as if all the christians in the world do such things....
Just like a thread last week that says Williams sister are Nigerians as if all blacks in America are ancestral of Nigeria

3..They claim they are scientist and they can't tell u the first black couple, first white couple,how they came into being

4...They claim they are scientist and they don't know that it was the Scientist that brought Christianity and western education into the world,so is like they r contradicting themselves
5...Even this thread I've post some question they can't answer

So why argue with fools,(bible call them fools)

Never argue with fools,u might not know the difference

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2012
davidylan:

Obviously you're just aping your white masters again in an ignorant support of a bad idea.
lol Lord babs telling someone else not to "abscond" when that is his own stock in trade when asked to substantiate his own poorly articulated viewpoints. cheesy
These guys are just hilarious.

Sex is primarily for procreation? Wow, christian couples should have babies at least 50% the time they have sex.

FAIL

What about barren couples? Their relationship is void because of no children?

You are an epic fail.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2012
davidylan:

Are you kidding me? Lord babs asking someone else to "stop being evasive" and answer his questions? The same ignorant oaf who could not define morality yesterday before descending into a cloud of incoherent blustering? grin
fööl! I defined morality for you in my finest way, 'I'm not very intelligent to comprehend your grammar' would have solved your querulousness and sheer naivety, but you persisted in your cretinoid trite 'you haven't defined morality'. Idiöt!
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2012
Johnwizzy: See these people
talking about science as if we re
taught science or we don't read
about science.
Tell me or explain to me how this
happen;the point @ which u bid the
world goodbye when u r asleep
Lemme elaborate if u don't get what
I mean...when u r feeling sleepy,u
lay to rest ur body and soul.There's
is point @ which u fell asleep that u
don't know and nobody else in this
world know when they fell
asleep,that point something can be
done to you unconsciously....that
point it feels like u r dead knowing
nothing...
Can u tell me more about that point
or explain to me better,then I will
know u r up to something...pls don't
answer me like a fool or use
question to answer question.

Logicboy03:

You ask a foolish question and beg not to be treated like a fool grin grin

You guys wont kill me with laughter. Read what you wrote and then ask yourself how this is relevant to proving god or the morality of christian docrtine.
Answer me first b4 I tell u cuz u don't anything
U believe in scientist that believes there's no God,they don't believe in supernatural but natural

Answer that question first b4 I give u the answer

U knw y I said u r a fool bcuz u misquote my question....U ppl started the thread "moral and the existence of God and from there u talkeld about science and Christianity and I ask u some question about science which u r unable to answer...And all u can tell me is how as the question I ask u got to do with moral and God existence....
When u no that it's moral and God existence u wanna discuss why shifting to Science...FoooooooolSssssss
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2012
davidylan:

when i asked if u were schooled yesterday, you almost cried and now, see yourself. How could you do this? So nature tells you or mailed you that homosexual is against her. Or that the core projection of sêx is procreation. So, barreness/infertility is also against the law of nature and should be scrapped, since it involves sêx that can never procreate. How daft of you davidylan!
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by yah1(m): 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2012
I don miss plenty discussion from this thread o.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2012
So what's the conclusion, that atheists have higher morals , lol. grin grin
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by yah1(m): 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2012
^^I wonder how atheists can justify having morals like that.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by ijawkid(m): 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2012
tevinsolt:
i heard an interesting perspective two days ago....if homosexuality is not a choice and they are born that way, if a drug was discovered to correct the orientation will gays accept the offer? smiley something think about hhuh?

How would they accept treatment when they love to live depraved and immoral lives while claiming its natural for a man to sleep with a man.......

Very soon they'll say bestiality is an abnormality in nature just like homosexuality is.....

And That it is also natural for humans to have sex with animals ........
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2012
yah:
^^I wonder how atheists can justify having morals like that.

especially the Nairaland atheists, most of them are gays , they are trying to break down all barriers so that society will accept their perversions, but it will not work.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by ijawkid(m): 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2012
frosbel:

especially the Nairaland atheists, most of them are gays , they are trying to break down all barriers so that society will accept their perversions, but it will not work.

That's what I've been saying too......

They are either gays or aspiring to be one....
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2012
frosbel: So what's the conclusion, that atheists have higher morals , lol. grin grin

before nko!
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by tavon(m): 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2012
seriallink:

@Judging others,

Is that really what the bible says? Check out this thread : What's Your Take On Judging Others?

The Bible? The Bible is present to guide on how to live my life and not to tell others what to do with theirs. Thats God's job not mine. Why dont you focus on yourself and your family and not on other people who are different from you. In the words of Kanye West we are at war with terrorism, racism but most of all we are at war with ourselves.

God gave you life and he gave everyone life. If a man choses to be a womanizer, a homosexual or bisexual, let him live his life. He is not hurting you. Once he dies he will meet his maker so stop all this persecution.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
frosbel:

See this false witness!

This is the immorality that christians do. Lying and calling people gay because they support gay rights. How stupid. Even churches in the UK where Frosbel lives support gay rights.

There is only 1 atheist on Nairaland that is gay and he doesnt even normally come to the religion section......
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
[quote author=tavon]

The Bible? The Bible is present to guide on how to live my life and not to tell others what to do with theirs. Thats God's job not mine.

Has God not asked you to preach the gospel to all creatures unto the ends of the earth ? Do you think he was joking ?

Why dont you focus on yourself and your family and not on other people who are different from you. In the words of Kanye West we are at war with terrorism, racism but most of all we are at war with ourselves.

When gay perverts stop intruding into our private lives through their non-stop campaign to make this perverse behaviour the norm rather than the exception, then and only then will we leave them in peace.

For as long as they risk invading society at large with this perversion, we owe it a duty to fight against this trend with the TRUTH.

God gave you life and he gave everyone life. If a man choses to be a womanizer, a homosexual or bisexual, let him live his life. He is not hurting you. Once he dies he will meet his maker so stop all this persecution.

What kind of Christian are you , but then again I am not surprised , the brand of Christianity where everything goes, we should accept perversions because that's how God wants it.

SMH

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply)

Apsotle Suleman Donates N1m To Pastor Who Runs A Widow's Ministry, He Collapses / 10 Bible Verses On Tithing / Was There A World Before Genesis 1?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.