Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) (48546 Views)

Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) / Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Michky: 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2012
fasttrack: Various people here with different expressions of sympathy as well as vengeance. a chic here posted how her two fingers were cut by these so called terrorists. i have experienced not once but twice these crazy bastards, thank God i had laptops and smart phones with cash both times because all a particular guy kept saying was " o de blast ori e". If truly these guys were robbers, they deserve this way of exit, they r brutal, and as for sympathizers i hope you have a feel of them. experience my friends is a teacher.
Chikena!!
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Michky: 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2012
freecocoa: My God!
Even after Aluu4?
Menh this country is finished.
You are finished. No hope for you with this your thoughtless comment.

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by onatisi(m): 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2012
i cant help laughing my hearts out , after reading all these posts,evidently some few points are clear now
1)Nigerians are angry about the state of their nation and they are more than willing to transfer that anger on any their or armed robbers
2)ppl have had nasty experience with armed robbers and when i say nasty i MEAN REAL REAL REAL BAD NASTY experiences and they wont forgive any armed robber
3)almost everyone on this thread is a potential killer if given the chance to deal with an armed robber
verily verily i say unto you IGBORO TI DARU FINALLY

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by drkass: 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2012
must every of the Aluu style be 4 people burnt ? can't they burn 1,2 or 3 people,later we go hear say they were not robbers that they only went to mushin community to collect their money...naija i hail

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
I find it sad that if anyone is suspected for armed Robbery, even if he is guilty or not. He might experience jungle justice and many will support it at that time.

This explains why many stood and watched the ALUU4 murdered in broad day light. No one did nothing because they are angry with robbers. Not caring if they are innocent or not. The law is there to protect the innocent.

Those people on this forum angry with the people that find this act wrong. They should also pray that they are never mistaken for an armed Robber. It might be Fiyah Burning too.
angry
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Michky: 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

Whether we like it or not, under the law we abide by, these men that burnt those guys commited
MURDER. Please don't ever partake in it, there are reasons why laws are made. They are made to protect the innocent. It is better 100 robbers go free than an innocent man die in their midst.
What about soldiers in w.a.r front? Do they commit murder too?
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2012
Michky: What about soldiers in w.a.r front? Do they commit murder too?

I don't understand your question at all but I'll try to answer what I can decipher.

Soldiers commit Murder all the time during war. They call it collateral damage. No matter how well they fight a lot of innocent people lose their lives.

This case, the people killed are unarmed and the people that killed them have not proven them guilty in the eyes of the law. Secondly the murderers here are not members of the Nigerian Armed Forces who to a certain limit have the right to take lives to protect lives and property.

I am not being a judge of character here because really robbers commit crimes and atrocities. Forcing the hands of people to act recklessly. Just as the corrupt officials(who chose ostentatious lifestyle over the lives and well being of their people) are causing youths to act recklessly.

This has created a deadly chain of events that isn't appealing to a lot of people. It also doesn't do our international image good because we are now seen as Barbarians.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by kennyblac(m): 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2012
[quote author=komason]Dis is a very mad country!
Na today Ʋ enter d country,what difference does it make.. Still old Naija saga... Guy get use to it, dats d only way we can live long
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2012
Michky: What about soldiers in w.a.r front? Do they commit murder too?

If the president of the country ask Soldiers to go to wa.r. Under the law, the Soldiers are allowed to kill for the nation.

If a Mafia/Polical boss ask assassins to commit murder for him. If it can be proven he instructed them, then he is also among the murderers.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by mekaboy(m): 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

I feel you.

At Port-Harcourt, the government stopped Commercial Motorcyclists, Stopped road Hawkers, stopped Phone Repairers on major junctions, destroyed road side stores etc.

I just say to myself. These are unemployed people trying to survive and train themselves and their kids. You are stopping the only way to know how without creating a way out. What do the government expect?

Jobs have to be created for every class before stopping people's means of living.
angry
I EXPECT THEM.TO ROB AND ATTACK THE GOVT AND.NOT INNOCENT CITIZENS.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by ikachi1: 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
I really do not regret saying this but kudos to jungle justice for these robbers. I was on my way from PH to Lagos when I met 5 dead bodies on the road. I was made to understand that they were shot by robbers because they failed to stop when ordered to. This was a whole family wasted here. They were the father, the mother, two kids and a driver. What is the difference between shooting them at sight and lynching them at sight?

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by gentleoyink: 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2012
mumu read the posts before yours.
ashson: if it was sharia law that was applied on them u ppl wl start shouting with accusations. now wat wl u all say about this unhuman act?
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2012
berem: I never knew we had another Aluu community in mushin.Am sure the police were nowhere to be found again or maybe they were involved in the killings. What a shame!
Welcome to Lagos where thieves are burnt alive.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by harlos: 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
I blame our govt for this
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by tonym1(m): 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
SHOCKING ANOTHER ONE AGAIN .... THERE ARE SOME SAD PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT WILL JUST KILL PEOPLE ANY HOW
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Revolva(m): 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2012
Nigeria and burinin people alive - what a shame I sorry sorry for this country
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Azcreativ(m): 6:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
I remember its almost a year when one of my Pastor was robbed in his residence. For crying out loud the Name of Jesus one of the armed robber cut my pastor's head open and he bleed to death. This young pastor lost his life to that terrible incidence, his 2month old baby became fatherless and his newly wed wife became a widow after just 13months. So many cried and cried but the deed has been done and no justice.
What will you do to an armed robber who killed someone very close to you?
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2012
shizzle11:

You need to calm down! I bet you that after hearing of this incidence, some id1ots will stall carry arms and go for robbery.'The fly that does not heed to caution will follow the corpse to the grave'. I condemned the ALUU act in totality cos it was sheer injustice and undeserved.
Have you ever being a victim of armed robbery(or some persons close to you)? Infact any act of robbery as long as it is not ALUUtarized (malicious frame up), should be met with junge justice, period.

I will only support them if they go steal from our 'honourable' legislooters and 'dealers'in power.

Tank u don meshun!
Those that murdered them are the same if not worse than the arm robbers.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2012
mekaboy: I EXPECT THEM.TO ROB AND ATTACK THE GOVT AND.NOT INNOCENT CITIZENS.

A starving dog does not choose its victims to bite. It just bites the closest person it can reach. That is why we should never support looting and embezzlement of public funds. Looting is just starving hungry people and those that will be affected are not the politicians but innocent people closest to the most hit.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2012
ztar: naija we hail thee....d other time everybody was shouting aluu as if jungle justice was alien to us..now dis is mushin...
It seemed alien then because it wasn't rampant. Infact, it's because the whole ALUU thing was ignored that's why it has become a normal thing in Nigeria
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2012
Leemak: wages of sin......dis act keeps on repeating itself because people have lost faith in d police and judiciary systems.
My thought exactly. If we had police in this country and not some idiots dressed in black these barbaric act would never have become a norm
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by countsparrow: 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2012
I wish Ɣ☺ΰ all av an encounter wit dis pple, then u will know y they should be burnt...
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
count sparrow: I wish Ɣ☺ΰ all av an encounter wit dis pple, then u will know y they should be burnt...

How can you wish people evil.

Imagine someone wishing you that you go to a market in Mushin and someone screams. Then the person Identifies you as a robber that attacked her house 2 days earlier.

What will you want to happen:

1. A chance to prove you're innocent.

2. To get ALUUIZED(Fiyah Burn wink) before you can prove your innocence.

What we are saying. This kind of act can get innocent people killed.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by manny4life(m): 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
lumeneng22: .What is babaric? Robbers does not have regard for human life, think of the ajegunle 1million boys who will robb, molest, kill and ask son to Bleep his mother.

Look, the act of burning someone alive regardless of their act is what's barbaric. Asking a son to mess his mother is despicable and I do not condone such, nonetheless, the penalty shouldn't be burning alive. My point is, if the penalty is death, there are other means for serving upon them death.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by manny4life(m): 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2012
abbeynism:

WHat do you suggest them to do to these armed robbers. Assuming you are the attacked one. You will not be using that woprd BARBARIC for these Blood-Glad Thieves.
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Do I look like the law to you? Again, I will reiterate - I SUPPORT DEATH PENALTY, but definitely not burning alive. Now hiss along because you and I are entitled to our different opinions.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by manny4life(m): 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
twilliamx:

I don't know why people are just shouting now, this
thing has been going on since,instant justice. This is a result of a failed country, when d people know that justice is not in the law of the land, the same reason why there are a lot of innocent people in jail, the reason y politicians steal and use the money to oppress d same people they stole it from,its all a result of a bad leadership and ignorant people, so at any opportunity the people will be d lawyer,the judge and the executioner just to have a feel of justice, anyways if you've ever lost a family member to this lot, am sure ur view will be different,

It does not matter how long it's been in existence, but how long are we to continue on same path. I don't need to loose a family member to understand that these acts are simply uncalled for. I lost a cousin to armed robbery at the gas station, final year Aerospace Engineering , 8 years later, his father (my uncle) is still shocked at the incident. During the trial, he received the death penalty under state law, but my uncle interceded and pleaded with the judge not to hand down that judgement. The Judge accepted his statement and handed him down with life without parole.

My point is, though he was my cousin, however, should I say because he's dead I should seek a penalty of burning him alive even if that option was there? Everyone doesn't have to experience an event before they know something is wrong. I've always said it, I stand with republicans on the death penalty, but definitely not burned alive.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by manny4life(m): 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2012
maninmood:

It is barbaric? Armed robbers are coming for you soon. You will then tell us if killing them is barbaric or not.

My friend shut up if you have nothing to say. Shioor, must every tom dick and harry speak? Again if you have nothing to contribute, SHUT UP.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by manny4life(m): 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2012
felifeli:

My prayer for you is that armed robbers will never enter your house or meet you on the road. If you like say amen, if you dont like I pity you....

Where did I support robbery, so because I condemn the act of burning someone alive, that's why you wish evil on me?

Don't worry brother, I have returned your arrow back to sender to you, and the people of God say AMENNN grin grin grin grin

The more evil you wish upon another will definitely come crawling back at your doorstep and will hit you in one billion folds, in fact it will hit you beyond bamboozled... grin grin grin grin
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by richiex(m): 9:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
What did they steal
Where are the victims
Where are the stolen goods/properties
How many of the murderer's actually know what happened before deciding to snuff the life out of people
Till all these questions are answered, i wash my hands like pontius pilate...

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by fluffybaby(f): 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2012
igbo boy:

you are definitely affiliated with a politician to be yanning this nonsense.

If politician no steal na the same money govt for use create job therefore rendering robbery unattractive to the youth...

If the $32Billion OBJ stole was used to actually provide 24/7 electricity, actually build industries, road etc it would trickle down and would not eliminate crime but greatly reduce it....

You na thief? The people being robbed, no be the same government dey rule una? So if government no give you job, best bet na to go meet your fellow man wey dey strugle to chop and feed I'm family like you or any pesin wey God try lift up even after government dey strugle to keep am down, come go rob and raaape and destry their lives?
If Government vex you and you dey para with vex then, go rob government and see how your fellow suFfering nigerians go lift you shoulder high dey sing your praise.
If you rob a fellow strugling Nigerian, I pray you gat caught and burnt.
A pregnant friend of mine was once robbed and rappped. She was 6 mos pregnant she lost that baby two days later and, her hubby was shot. My security man had his throat slit while the other was hit in the head with a rod while a neighbours 9 year old daughter was rapped by 3 of the robers cos daddy did not drop big pay. I say again, any robber caught should be BBQed.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Michky: 4:20am On Nov 05, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

How can you wish people evil.

Imagine someone wishing you that you go to a market in Mushin and someone screams. Then the person Identifies you as a robber that attacked her house 2 days earlier.

What will you want to happen:

1. A chance to prove you're innocent.

2. To get ALUUIZED(Fiyah Burn wink) before you can prove your innocence.

What we are saying. This kind of act can get innocent people killed.

At this point dude, you are ranting. Vehicles get innocent people killed everyday but does that mean vehicles should be banned?
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Michky: 4:42am On Nov 05, 2012
manny4life:

It does not matter how long it's been in existence, but how long are we to continue on same path. I don't need to loose a family member to understand that these acts are simply uncalled for. I lost a cousin to armed robbery at the gas station, final year Aerospace Engineering , 8 years later, his father (my uncle) is still shocked at the incident. During the trial, he received the death penalty under state law, but my uncle interceded and pleaded with the judge not to hand down that judgement. The Judge accepted his statement and handed him down with life without parole.

My point is, though he was my cousin, however, should I say because he's dead I should seek a penalty of burning him alive even if that option was there? Everyone doesn't have to experience an event before they know something is wrong. I've always said it, I stand with republicans on the death penalty, but definitely not burned alive.
Death by leathal injection or hanging or beheading or roasting. Dude, death is death. Will the mob start looking for lethal injection when all they have at their disposal is fire and tyres? The police is slacking in its duty of ENFORCING law and the people are doing it the way they know best and you're here blowing grammer. Perhaps you need a first hand brutal encounter. If you like, ask the judge to set the robbers free after vehemently raaaping your newly weded wife (right in front of your eyes), killing your entire family and carting away your life savings. You are on your own BrosJ. OYO!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) / 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes / Man Murdered While Jogging In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.