Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) (48578 Views)

Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) / Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:41am On Nov 04, 2012
dadicvila: did any politician barge into your house at night,r.ape your sister or mum and steal all you have worked for or even shoot you if you dont have enough money?please lets be sensible,its high time we stop this crazy and senseless comparism...if you want to steal join politics and steal with boldnex,if you rob with a gun and you are caught then you deserve whatever you get,shikena

It is not senseless. A lot of kids are not being trained and fed. The politicians have the capacity to save these kids and give them better lives. Instead they spend it on Mansions, Slu.ts, Private Jets etc. Tomorrow these kids grow up to be robbers and killers. They are seen as part of the ills of the society but the cause is free of blame.

Some of the money wasted by these politicians are meant for these kids.

5 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by igben(m): 12:41am On Nov 04, 2012
Lordave: na your type dey give armed robbers hope.
tru talk...
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by tellwsdom: 12:50am On Nov 04, 2012
I thought burnt meat are meant to be eaten sad sad
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by dadicvila(m): 12:50am On Nov 04, 2012
its obvious its a fake news,dia is no length these bloggers wunt go to attract traffic,too many fake stories going round because of attention seeking dumb bloggers who kant tink of creative ways to attract traffic to their blogs instead they will resort to posting lies and imagined stories
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Nuzo1(m): 12:57am On Nov 04, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1076969/aluu4-vs-abuja3-hypocrisy-nigerians

Aluu4 vs Abuja3 vs Lagos4: The hypocrisy in Nigerians.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by dadicvila(m): 1:00am On Nov 04, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

It is not senseless. A lot of kids are not being trained and fed. The politicians have the capacity to save these kids and give them better lives. Instead they spend it on Mansions, Slu.ts, Private Jets etc. Tomorrow these kids grow up to be robbers and killers. They are sin as part of the ills of the society but the cause is free of blame.

Some of the money wasted by these politicians are meant for these kids.
i still maintain its senseless,if they were denied education and a chance of better life because of the way our politicians are sharing the national cake among themselves then they should go after those politicians,they should start with their criminal LG chairmen,then move to their state governer and onward to the crooks in abuja,they should leave the common man alone that is just struggling to survive and train his children,how many people have 5m naira in their accounts in typical diobu in ph or mushin or AJ in Lag??these are the places they shudnt rob,leave the common man alone because he is already angry,i still maintain that when you rob innocent Nigerians struggling to survive you deserve whatever you get

2 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Horus(m): 1:02am On Nov 04, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2lerOI4KLA

Another Community carries out jungle justice

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by dammyking1(m): 1:03am On Nov 04, 2012
Omo boiz no dy smile @ all o! Even afta aluu! Well if dy r truely tifs dy deserve it! sadOmo boiz no dy smile @ all o! Even afta aluu! Well if dy r truely tifs dy deserve it!
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:06am On Nov 04, 2012
dadicvila: i still maintain its senseless,if they were denied education and a chance of better life because of the way our politicians are sharing the national cake among themselves then they should go after those politicians, they should start with their criminal LG chairmen,then move to their state governer and onward to the crooks in abuja,they should leave the common man alone that is just struggling to survive and train his children,how many people have 5m naira in their accounts in typical diobu in ph or mushin or AJ in Lag??these are the places they shudnt rob,leave the common man alone because he is already angry,i still maintain that when you rob innocent Nigerians struggling to survive you deserve whatever you get

You are totally deviating now:

You said, "did any politician barge into your house at night,r.ape your sister or mum and steal all you have worked for or even shoot you if you dont have enough money?please lets be sensible,its high time we stop this crazy and senseless comparism... if you want to steal join politics and steal with boldnex, if you rob with a gun and you are caught then you deserve whatever you get,shikena".

This statement here has nothing to do with the common man. You were also justifying looting, ie Robbing from the poor and needy. I am telling you now that this joining politics and stealing with boldness will only lead to innocent Nigerians getting Harmed. It will continue the cycle.

2 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by COOLDUN: 1:13am On Nov 04, 2012
All the sympathizers of armed robbers and the western system preachers on the nairaland should know one thing. Nigerians have suffered a lot in the hands of criminals; one thing armed robber in Nigeria should know is that the wages of sin is death. Sympathizing with the armed robbers is sin itself because it is an indirect way of encouraging the living ones.

This kind of judgment has been in existence in Nigeria for a very long time, and every criminal in Nigeria knows this in his /her mind. If anyone of these sympathizers have been a victim or experienced the activities of these armed robbers before, they would have known that this kind of death should be seen as a gentle treatment.

Any day any of you the westernized Nigerians should witness or be a victim of the armed robbers, that day you will turn to jungle justice supporter/campaigner. If they committed the offence and proved guilty beyond reasonable doubt, then they deserve the deaths. This is a warning to those who are still alive to desist from crimes/armed robbery, kidnapping, terrorism, ritual killings/and drivers and conductors that take innocent passengers to the evil forest in the South West areas and other parts of Nigeria. The patronizers of the human parts dealers.

Change your ways now, for tomorrow might be too late. Look at what happened to these people, when you are caught do not tell us that it is your first day. If I, my mother, father, brother, sister, relation, is caught in any of the aforementioned crimes this death is the sentence. Do not pity a thief because you might have been his next victim. Stay away from crimes and live a long life Nigerians. Every day is for the thief, but one day is for the owner of the house.

5 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by ztar(m): 1:14am On Nov 04, 2012
dadicvila: i still maintain its senseless,if they were denied education and a chance of better life because of the way our politicians are sharing the national cake among themselves then they should go after those politicians,they should start with their criminal LG chairmen,then move to their state governer and onward to the crooks in abuja,they should leave the common man alone that is just struggling to survive and train his children,how many people have 5m naira in their accounts in typical diobu in ph or mushin or AJ in Lag??these are the places they shudnt rob,leave the common man alone because he is already angry,i still maintain that when you rob innocent Nigerians struggling to survive you deserve whatever you get
politicians n armed robbers are both guilty of d same crime....so why burn one and charge the other to court (cases dat sees no end)...why diff measure for d same crime....
and who told u politicians don't do worse..embezzled funds meant for roads,housing,salaries...have caused more death dan those perpetrated by armed robbers....

2 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by victorian(f): 1:18am On Nov 04, 2012
The robbers deserved what they got and even much more. I had experienced a robbery incident at my ex fiance house. He just came back from the UK, he visited his close friends that same day, happy and bubbly even bought gifts for them. Then at early hours of the morning, thieves came , they smashed the doors, beat us black and blue demanding for pounds, which he didnt even carry on him. In their frustration, one of the thieves CUT OFF MY TWO left hand FINGERS, boxed my eyes to a pulp and beat him up too. Blood was everywhere. Then they ran away when our neighbour shot a gun in the air twice. It was one horrible experience, that will leave with me for the rest of my life. I was rushed to the hospital for emergency surgery, my fingers were POPD, stitched, eyes bandaged. when i woke up, the pains i felt was excruciating, i couldnt even cry, i was just sobbing softly with pains all over.
My finger got healed but slightly crooked, my eyes got better after a long while... With such experience, they should even be axed and burnt instantly to Hell.. Cause they deserve it. angry. People saying they should be pardoned or arrested av not tasted the terror of robbers, if not they will think twice.. av seen pepper, sha... But God dey and he pass them.

6 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by paris10: 1:24am On Nov 04, 2012
unipol: they deserve to die if they are truely armed rubbers. but where is the video clip. the creidibility of this story will only depend on the video clip and don't tell me in this modern time of camera phones no video was recorded.

So they deserved to die according to you? What a moronic statement. What would a murderer deserve THEN? And you say you need prayers in Nigeria. No you don't need prayers, you need brimstone, hail and hurricane sandy to wipe out this corrupt, blasphemious, hypocritical god-forsaken nation you call Nigeria. Nigeria is a failed state and only nation where you see a Phd holder applying to become a truck driver.

A nation with over 50 years of independence where one can't even boast of a regular water and electricity supply. A nation dominated by manipulative authorities whose greed has debacled and left it in a shamble. Those authorities would be the ones to be burnt alive. Is robbing then justified, no..., but those robbers should be behind bars and not burned. This is Nigeria and not Saudi, Pakistan or even Kano state.

The bastards that killed these robbers aren't tired of the justice system in Nigeria, no, they're simply ignorant, failures, retarded being and frustrated bastards. We have due process in Nigeria, and everyone is entitle to a fair trial without going through jungle justice.

I rest my case

3 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by taharqa: 1:34am On Nov 04, 2012
paris10:

So they deserved to die according to you? What a moronic statement. What would a murderer deserve THEN? And you say you need prayers in Nigeria. No you don't need prayers, you need brimstone, hail and hurricane sandy to wipe out this corrupt, blasphemious, hypocritical god-forsaken nation you call Nigeria.

A nation with over 50 years of independence where one can't even boast of a regular water and electricity supply. A nation dominated by manipulative authorities whose greed has debacled and left it in a shamble. Those authorities would be the ones to be burned alive. Is robbing then justified, no..., but those robbers should be behind bars and not burned. This is Nigeria and not Saudi, Pakistan or even Kano state.

The bastards that killed these robbers aren't tired of the justice system in Nigeria, no, they're simply ignorant, failures, retarded being and frustrated bastards. We have due process in Nigeria, and everyone is entitle to a fair trial without going through jungle justice.

I rest my case

I concur... I would not need to spend time writing up my own comment cos you have done a good job at it.... Jungle Justice which has been happening in this country since before I was born is CONDEMNABLE, Completely.

2 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 04, 2012
I'm tired, I'm just tired!! I mean, what sorta country is this??

Again?? I'm tired!! I swear we had fools watching when d whole thing was going down, and none stopped it.

Everybody just act like fools saying and doing nothing. At times I really hate my country!!

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 04, 2012
paris10:

So they deserved to die according to you? What a moronic statement. What would a murderer deserve THEN? And you say you need prayers in Nigeria. No you don't need prayers, you need brimstone, hail and hurricane sandy to wipe out this corrupt, blasphemious, hypocritical god-forsaken nation you call Nigeria. Nigeria is a failed state and only nation where you see a Phd holder applying to become a truck driver.

A nation with over 50 years of independence where one can't even boast of a regular water and electricity supply. A nation dominated by manipulative authorities whose greed has debacled and left it in a shamble. Those authorities would be the ones to be burnt alive. Is robbing then justified, no..., but those robbers should be behind bars and not burned. This is Nigeria and not Saudi, Pakistan or even Kano state.

I rest my case

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_M-ef_SMZo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eNPAH46oI8

and all you people that say ' NIGERIA IS A FAILED STATE'. you guys are white azzlickers. if i remember correctly, no one ever mentioned that phrase till white people did, now every black monkey parrots the same phrase his colonial masters parrot ' nigeria is a failed state'. first off nigeria is a country, so if you want to copy white folks at least copy the intelligent ones. nigeria is a country not a state undecided

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 04, 2012
as for the lynchers ? you dont have to worry about them. he who kills with the sword will die by the sword. he who sheds mans blood, by man will his blood be shed for man is made in the image of God ( genesis 9 vs 6 )
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Ayomight(m): 1:45am On Nov 04, 2012
They av nw turned striping pple naked and burning into punishment and childplay...d govt shuld take quick actions o.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by macob(m): 1:49am On Nov 04, 2012
WHY ARE THEY ALWAYS FOUR? SMH seriously
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by mamagee3(f): 1:51am On Nov 04, 2012
Why are people still stealing in Nigeria?

You'd think after hearing about the story that took place in Aluu, people would think twice on stealing anything no matter how small the item is.undecided

The wise ones learn from the unfortunate fate of others while the foolish ones continue in their misdeeds until they pay with their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by bee444: 1:52am On Nov 04, 2012
obadiah777:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_M-ef_SMZo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eNPAH46oI8

and all you people that say ' NIGERIA IS A FAILED STATE'. you guys are white azzlickers. if i remember correctly, no one ever mentioned that phrase till white people did, now every black monkey parrots the same phrase his colonial masters parrot ' nigeria is a failed state'. first off nigeria is a country, so if you want to copy white folks at least copy the intelligent ones. nigeria is a country not a state undecided

You couldn't even respect the country you so much defend. Imagine spelling Nigeria with a small letter "n". BTW, you need to go back to school. Under conventions and treaties, a country is a state. Not the state and capital you're familiar with, but a state (sovereign nation).

4 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Ameboperoo(m): 1:52am On Nov 04, 2012
The only issue with this case is if all these people r truely armed robbers and not victimised. If they're beyond reasonable doubt armed robbers then they should have been burned slowly so that they die slow and very painful death. Can u imagine a friend who just came back 2 Nigeria to see his new baby 4 the 1st time was stopped on the road and after being robbed, they were asked to lie faced down on the high way till a luxury bus came and clear them. If u're the wife or baby, what will u wish 4 them? That they should be handed to police and after some days u see them back in the street?

3 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by bee444: 1:55am On Nov 04, 2012
COOLDUN: All the sympathizers of armed robbers and the western system preachers on the nairaland should know one thing. Nigerians have suffered a lot in the hands of criminals; one thing armed robber in Nigeria should know is that the wages of sin is death. Sympathizing with the armed robbers is sin itself because it is an indirect way of encouraging the living ones.

This kind of judgment has been in existence in Nigeria for a very long time, and every criminal in Nigeria knows this in his /her mind. If anyone of these sympathizers have been a victim or experienced the activities of these armed robbers before, they would have known that this kind of death should be seen as a gentle treatment.

Any day any of you the westernized Nigerians should witness or be a victim of the armed robbers, that day you will turn to jungle justice supporter/campaigner. If they committed the offence and proved guilty beyond reasonable doubt, then they deserve the deaths. This is a warning to those who are still alive to desist from crimes/armed robbery, kidnapping, terrorism, ritual killings/and drivers and conductors that take innocent passengers to the evil forest in the South West areas and other parts of Nigeria. The patronizers of the human parts dealers.

Change your ways now, for tomorrow might be too late. Look at what happened to these people, when you are caught do not tell us that it is your first day. If I, my mother, father, brother, sister, relation, is caught in any of the aforementioned crimes this death is the sentence. Do not pity a thief because you might have been his next victim. Stay away from crimes and live a long life Nigerians. Every day is for the thief, but one day is for the owner of the house.

They are not sympathizers but just stating the fact. Armed robbers aren't meant to be pitied, but going as far as burning them alive without due process is a crime on its own.

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 04, 2012
bee444:

You couldn't even respect the country you so much defend. Imagine spelling Nigeria with a small letter "n". BTW, you need to go back to school. Under conventions and treaties, a country is a state. Not the state and capital you're familiar with, but a state (sovereign nation).
and why should i spell nigeria with a capital 'n' ? what difference does that make ? or are you just one of those self important annoying and extremely opinionated nigerians with nothing to show for it but a scraggly deeply furrowed face and no friends

and these conventions and treaties ? whose ideas are those ? the white man. so you are a colonial pet and a white azzlicka. once again i repeat, nigeria is a country not a state
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by bee444: 2:00am On Nov 04, 2012
Ameboperoo: The only issue with this case is if all these people r truely armed robbers and not victimised. If they're beyond reasonable doubt armed robbers then they should have been burned slowly so that they die slow and very painful death. Can u imagine a friend who just came back 2 Nigeria to see his new baby 4 the 1st time was stopped on the road and after being robbed, they were asked to lie faced down on the high way till a luxury bus came and clear them. If u're the wife or baby, what will u wish 4 them? That they should be handed to police and after some days u see them back in the street?

I understand this scenario perfectly. No one wished that there loved ones would die in the hands of these barbaric robbers. And to be candid, armed robbers are vicious and callous being, but don't you think that killing them ourselves tends to make us have blood in our hands? This matter is a very complicated one and needs thorough thinking on the way forward.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 04, 2012
This one na Mushin 4.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 2:07am On Nov 04, 2012
It's always the same location; Lagos or anywhere in Southeast Nigeria.

What a shame that Nigerians have regressed back to stoneage. Useless, embarrassing pack of barbaric people.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by JoeBatters: 2:15am On Nov 04, 2012
ALUU 4 na wash...if u thief n dem catch u, any tin u see, u go collect. RI Pieces to armed robbers.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Egbagirl(f): 2:20am On Nov 04, 2012
SMH. This is what happens when the govt leaves the people to do what it meant for the police. When the govt has sat back too long, the people have decided to take the law into their own hands and this is how they know how to do it best.... Who do we blame?
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by tavon(m): 2:46am On Nov 04, 2012
jungle justice. and you ask why every other race call Africans monkeys. We are the only race who take pleasure in killing one another.

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by mallorca(m): 2:51am On Nov 04, 2012
people will never learn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting / Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.