Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ (22138 Views)

Picture Of President Obama As An Aide Holding Bill Clinton Jacket In 2005 / A Photo Of Obama As A Kid (pic) / Is UK Really Happy About The Election Of Obama As The President Of USA (world)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
Spirit1: Today I became officially ashamed of Nigerian politicians. What was OBJ thinking when he appointed this guy a minister. A man that looted Nigeria's collective wealth and personally caused the death of citizens because he was more interested in looting than ensuring the safety of air travellers. What a shame for my people to identify with FFK as a former minister and policy maker. It is one thing for him to oppose Obama's re-election (I am fine with that, as I support Gov.Romney for entirely different reasons), but to display such unwanton stupidity in his reasoning and arrive at absurd conclusions is bordersome! FFK if you do not know yet: you are Anti-Christ incarnate. You have blood in your hands; don't forget this any time you look at your mansions, your family and fat bank accounts.

A man of his calibre who has been an integral member of a governing council cannot be spurning thrash.
Take it or leave it...he knows more than you and obama is simply an Anti-Christ.

An Anti-Christ is a person who remove the value of Christianity and its moral obligations it propagates and replaces it worldly or devil manipulated kind of order thereby de alienating the authority of Christ for his mischievous intents.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Ikwerefistson: 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2012
CuntDestroyer:

blame it on jobblessnes
nt hs fault na 2much shepe nd alomo. Nd ds yorubas nd dia 2much i to knw remains an opium 2dm
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Ganys: 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2012
This Guy Must be HIGH on ALOMO when he put these dow..Useless Islamic hater...Christian Fanaticangry
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
ogugua88:

Seriously lol. "Anti-Christ" Obama rushed to New Jersey and New York and activated emergency responses, including over 20 million gallons of fuel, to be dispersed to ravaged sites affected by Hurricane Sandy. A normal leader, such as GEJ, spends his time condemning, promising to bring perpetrators to book, and visits a site to shed a tear before running back to Aso Rock to condemn again. I can't imagine GEJ giving out free fuel.

#Team"Anti-Christ"

This is what education and America has turn you into.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by esere826: 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2012
bittyend: What the phuck is anti-christ anyway, silly people?
Oops the 666 mark of the beast utter tosh, no?
You fools already have 666 smashed on your foreheads, but I doubt you know that.
Tired of these Christian nutters and their medieval book fallacies.
Muthaphuck anti-christ, America and Israel are the real anti-christ!
BTW, I'm a Christian.
Response
LastApostle: Blasphemy...u are on your way to hell dude

Me to LastApostle: "how dare this guy blasphem against our religion. We ought to treat him the way the children of the other book would do"

Me: *picks up stone*
Me: *almost trips over*......."wow, too big"...... *hands it over to LastApostle*..... "There you go"
Me: *picks up a pebble*

Me: "now my brethren lets just ensure that he doesn't repent and escape your wishes. let's send him straight to hell"
wink
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by nwabuife: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2012
Dis Fani is a sadist, he is claiming to be a gud christian, if u check very well, e dey go babalawo dey seek for small small power. Most of all dis people wey carry church for head, if u see where dey dey enter!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by JubalTheophilus: 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2012
No matter Femi Fani Kayode says, the end is inevitable. Some 1 has 2 do that job, d job of bringing it all 2 an end. Any way,i hav alwys know Fani 2 claptrap.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Obama is an anti-Christ. . . says one of the leaders of a country that is the devil's playground.

I tell ya, some people just don't know when to shut it! He's writing long azz commentary on the democratic process of a country that at least has its shite together from a country where they don't know if they are coming or going.

This Eejit is calling someone an anti Christ in the midst of his fellow country people getting blown off every other day by evil psychopaths. He is not fighting for justice for people who already here yet he is taking someone to task for supporting abortion.

I'll take Obama's Anti Christness over whatever the heck GEJ and the whole lot of them (Including this born fooool) are.

Honestly, don't these bastards think?!!!

A decision or disposition of an American president can and will affect the whole world directly or indirectly.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by mathskill: 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
cap28: you have to give it to these s.tupid nigerian politicians their s.tupidity and arrogance really knows no bounds - here we have an ignorant fool who can not boast of acheiving anything useful for his own people passing judgement on a US president , i am not a fan of Obama but i want to know where a nonentity whose time in govt was spent robbing his own people blind gets the balls to stand in judgement on Obama.

Why is this dumbarse so perturbed about Obama bowing down before the Saudi King, isnt this the same way Obasanjo bows down before the IMF and the Paris club and isnt this the same way that Goodluck Jonathan bowed down before Hilary Clinton when she visited nigeria. for anyone who is in doubt try and take a look at a picture of Goodluck Jonathan and Hilary Clinton during her last visit to nigeria and check out Jonathan's body language - totally subservient, submissive and lacking of any sign of authority- so why is this fool getting his knickers in a twist over Obama and the Saudis ? It is a well known fact that the Saudis have investments in the united states running into trillions of dollars, they are also one of america's biggest creditors therefore it makes sense to keep your benefactors on side, what is the nigerian govts excuse for having their tongue firmly clamped up america and britain's rear end? cos all i see from their relationship with those two powers is one sided exploitation in favour of britain and america.

the idea that a nigerian govt official can actually have the audacity to criticise saudi arabia's human rights records is beyond breathtaking - at least the saudis look after their own citizens - how many saudis do you see running away to just about any country on the earth in order to escape crippling poverty and misery in their own country? this shameless fool seems to forget that the saudi populace enjoy one of the highest standards of living in the arab world and want for nothing (except human rights), just recently their king doled out billions of dollars in allowances to its citizens that wanted to join the arab spring and we never heard from them again - what has the useless nigerian govt ever done for its own citizenry apart from lower their standard of living year after year and plunge them into even greater desperation and poverty? this idi.ot talks about women's rights in saudi - what rights do women in nigeria have? - the right to become pro.stitutes and mistresses to bandit politicians like him? at least the saudi women are provided for and live in a safe clean environment with running water, constant electricity, fully functional hospitals and affordable housing - can this id.iot boast of providing any of this for his own people?

The bastard then goes on to talk about the zionist state of Israel - did this man attain any level of higher education because he sounds really thick - is this fool unaware of Israel's persecution of the palestinians?

I will not even dignify the other comments he made about Obama with a response because they sound like the ramblings of a reta.rded child.

However his comments about Iran indicate to me that this man is either a complete blithering id.iot with zero iota of intelligence or a dangerous and manipulative liar - it is a well known fact even to american intelligence agencies that Iran is not trying to develop a nuclear bomb - the americans are simply looking for an excuse to attack iran that they can sell to their citizens, so just as they invented the WMD lies about Iraq in order to justify an attack on that country that is the same way they are AGAIN! trying to find an excuse that will justify an attack on Iran and i have a funny feeling that this toe rag of a man knows this but for whatever reason is lying through his teeth.

Iran is a signatory to the non proliferation treaty which allows them to develop nuclear energy for domestic use , the International Atomic Agency has carried out inspections of all nuclear energy sites in the country and they have confirmed that there is no sign of the development of a nuclear weapons programme - thsi has also been confirmed recently by russia - so what is this dumb buffoon talking about?

i must say you are among the few commentators on nairaland who do so objectively without bias or sentiments.Please, continue to show us we have educated fellas amongst us.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Akanbiedu(m): 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
At least he(FFK) got what he wanted.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Starlett: 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2012
Fani-k is making some important points. It's just that many Africans tend to lose their objectivity whenever Obama is concerned.

BTW, How much has his presidency impacted on African countries?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2012

I respect you. Sir, You too much. wink
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
LastApostle: This is what education and America has turn you into.

Look at how you mention education and America, as if they're bad things.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
esere826:
Response

Me to LastApostle: "how dare this guy blasphem against our religion. We ought to treat him the way the children of the other book would do"

Me: *picks up stone*
Me: *almost trips over*......."wow, too big"...... *hands it over to LastApostle*..... "There you go"
Me: *picks up a pebble*

Me: "now my brethren lets just ensure that he doesn't repent and escape your wishes. let's send him straight to hell"
wink
Lift up the plank and gives him ALUU treatments *die morrafforker die...die.*
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by samkoro: 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
The way Islam fits in perfectly into the description and prediction of the anti-christ is alarming.It fits into the desciption by christ and the revelation.The precision is alarming.

Just start by asking some few questions.

1)Anti Christ denies Christ as the son of God. ISLAM?

2)Anti Christ will get drunk with the blood of the saints(Jews and Christian) ISLAM?

3)Anti Christ will establish marks on the face of those who worship him( Zebiba) ISLAM?

4)The beast recovered from the first wound(crusade). ISLAM?

5)666 as the number of the Koran as believed and agreed by islamic clerics.A secrete Islami clerics are always eager to hide.

6)The great red dragon in revelation that wages war against Christians and jews. ISLAM?

Religion is the best disguise of satan

Their are hundreds of very very accurate/precise reasons to believe that Islam is the anti-Christ

Just google ISLAM AS THE ANTI CHRIST

,666 AS THE NUMBER OF KORAN,

CHRIST DESCRIBES THE ANTI CHRISTS
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by ektbear: 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2012
Ijebulogic: I hope there is an error and this very narrow minded analysis didnt really come from the lips of one of our leaders? Let me share a few points so that readers are not misled:

1. Claim that American Presidents dont bow etc....please go and watch decades of footage of what US Presidents do when they meet the Queen of England. Pictures dont lie.
2. Israel and Palestine claim - No President fought for the recognition of Palestine as much as Bill Clinton - its a historical fact. What has Obama said or done about the region that Clinton didnt say or do? i dont get it.
3.why are there hurricanes and natural disasters during Obama's campaign - kindly note that Hurricane season in the US falls in the last quarter of the year...same time that campaigns intensify for the November election...its not rocket science.
4. Obama is a strong orator so he is evil? - emm, like Winston Churchill, Martin Luther King and Bill Clinton right? This point is so weak it may not deserve a comment
5. supporting a womans right to choose termination (in cases of rape, incest, abuse, deformity etc) and other liberal positions were not invented by Obama sir. For those who dont understand every party has a manifesto and the President serving under the flag of that party promotes the manifesto. The democrats are "liberal" on such issues and have always been. Same way the republicans believe all Americans should own weapons and kill trespassers on sight! who is more evil?
6. I'm lost as to how Boko Haram etc is Obama's fault - is the writer for real?
7. Obama is responsible for the economic crisis?? Have you forgotten that George Bush wrecked the US by spending billions upon billions on fighting a fake war in IRAQ, Afghanistan while the real terrorists -Osama Bin Laden was in Pakistan?

Now answer the following:
1. Obama took out Osama Bin Laden in one of the bravest operations ever sanctioned by a US President. Osama's body was dumped at sea (considered an insult by muslims). Is this what islamic fundamenatists do??
2. Obama's administration sponsored covert operations in North African states to support the "Arab Spring" - Libya<Egypt, Tunisian dictators were removed without the US firing one bullet. These were some of the worst dictators of our time and were all strategically removed via CIA, FBI "covert" operations instead of a full blown war as George Bush would have done. is this what an evil man does?
3. The US job market, Stock Market and industries such as the Auto industry are better off than when Bush left office. Statistics dont lie. So why was this not mentioned.

I'm not an expert on schizophrenia but the article reminded me of the type of drug-infused delusional schizophrenic articles a course mate used to write back in University. It really is misleading and not fact based.

Very thorough breakdown of why FFK's article is pure nonsense.

And this dude is supposed to be one of Nigeria's intellectuals. Sad undecided
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2012
ogugua88:

Look at how you mention education and America, as if they're bad things.

Ofcourse not just that they have '' liberalised'' you and make you wiser than GOD.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by bodejohn(m): 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2012
While FFK is entitied to his opinion, i am very suprised this is the way our supposed leaders think. If he was so convinced about this beer parlour talk that he could pen them down, i am very disappointed.
I will not comment about Obama's link to the antichrist because it is not only ridiculous, it cannot be substanciated by FFK himself.
I like to remind FFK that the decision of some people 5 or 7 decades ago to fight for black rights sounded same as fighting for gay rights and abortion.
America prides itself as a land of equal opprtunity for all, that is why a black obama with a name that sounds like osama can be elected t o be her president.
These same rights that obama fights for is what FFK himself enjoys when he travels to US to enjoy some of his loot.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by thelastPope(m): 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
Whether FFK says it or not, one thing is sure. America, just like every other world power before it, is in its final state of decent. It will become worse than greece. Anyone who thinks it will not happen is living on false hope. All the signs are there. Europe will rise as a new world power with institutional dictatorship. China will also rise as a new world bully. It will all be energised by a fiery euro-asian islamic order.

Obama is not the antichrist but he is a kind of forerunner. The stage is being prepared. But most people are too carried away by their daily concerns and pleasures that they cannot see the obvious. Most are sticking their heads in the sand. But if you only stop a minute and compare 2012 to 1980, you will be shocked at what the world has become and where it is going.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2012
ekt_bear:

Both the guy you quoted and FFK's epistle belong to the trash can...

At least FFK raised a couple of points, the other guy just copied and pasted CNN's indoctrination from his brain... undecided

Critical thinking!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2012
Wow, it looks like Obama caused every bad thing in the world today. Even storms.

Please Mr Fani, America was already going down before Obama took office. Any leader that took over would have been in deep debt by now. That isn't Obama's fault.

You are complaining about the debt of the country and you want Obama to send out forces to combat every problem in the World including Boko Haram. Our president doesn't even give a damnn and Obama should. If Obama starts sending out troops to Libya, Mali, Iran, Nigeria etc, things will get worse in America.

It was George Bush Jnr you should blame, not Obama. When Alqaeda was on the rise, he chose to attack Iraq in the name of pursuing WMD and ran the country into debt. Went to UN ground and lied to the world that he had proof of Weapons of Mass destruction. This is what ran America into debt not Obama.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Ijebulogic(m): 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
shymexx:

Both the guy you quoted and FFK's epistle belong to the trash can...

At least FFK raised a couple of points, the other guy just copied and pasted CNN's indoctrination from his brain... undecided

Critical thinking!

Now you've lost me sir. Please explain.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by thelastPope(m): 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2012
ekt_bear:

FFK's article is pure nonsense to you because you are an Obama fan. The world is a complex place. It amazes me how many of you think that everything is just normal. Even right from your community, you should have learnt that the whole world order is about a struggle for domination by powerful forces and it gets really complex internationally. Things are not the way they seem. Open your eyes!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2012
nku5: No I don't see despots as a normal thing but I'd rather live in a country ruled by a despot than in a country where homos roam free and have rights. I hate it when ppl try and equate racism with homophobia (a perfectly healthy and natural instinct in my opinion). Are u a xtian by the way? So I can know where to start with you

If you're so perfect and free of sins, then cast the first stone, Angel Gabriel. I am spiritual but no longer a Christian because man has turned religion into a hypocrisy, a business, and means of propaganda for their own beliefs and agenda. Many people say one thing and live their lives another way. There's a difference between tolerance and believing something is right/wrong. I tolerate and judge no one. I'm guessing you're a Christian. Continue to judge.

I didn't choose to be Nigerian, and I can tell you that most homosexuals did not choose to be born that way. If you think people would choose to be homosexual, knowing fully well that a majority of society will not tolerate or accept them, then you are lost.

Do you know what else are "perfectly healthy and natural instincts"? Stealing. Lying. Revenge/retaliation/aggression. Because they're natural doesn't make it right. If they were right, then there would be no need for some of the commandments, nor would our parents discipline children when they display such behaviors.

Start wherever you please.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:31pm On Nov 04, 2012
malele: Stupid man.
Then nigerian leaders are what?

Those that commit evil that Shocks the Antichrist.
tongue

[img]http://1.bp..com/_pL6UNEjjrZQ/SG00ox7yhvI/AAAAAAAAAY8/UU3hUU4r5Nk/s400/shock.jpg.jpeg[/img]
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 04, 2012
LastApostle: Ofcourse not just that they have '' liberalised'' you and make you wiser than GOD.

I'm liberal and wiser than God because I support President Obama and has decision to provide millions of gallons of fuel for people affected hardest by Hurricane Sandy? Do you hear yourself?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by kennytidistar(m): 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2012
i know obama to be a politician, the fact that he bow to the king of saudi does not mean he cannot send drones their tomorrow, he is just unpredictable afterall osama and other terrorist died during his first term in office!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2012
Ijebulogic:

Now you've lost me sir. Please explain.

I'm enjoying a beautiful NFL game right now...

I'll break down why your rebuttal is flawed in a bit...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2012
shymexx: Both the guy you quoted and FFK's epistle belong to the trash can...

Critical thinking!

Which couple of points? That hurricane season has always coincided with elections? Or that President Obama bowed below the "Now entering Muslim-style bow" line?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by thelastPope(m): 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2012
ogugua88:

I didn't choose to be Nigerian, and I can tell you that most homosexuals did not choose to be born that way. If you think people would choose to be homosexual, knowing fully well that a majority of society will not tolerate or accept them, then you are lost.

Nobody is born gay. Maybe that is the new lie they are selling. It is a choice you make. There is nothing like a gay gene or dna. Being gay is purely a social choice. That is why people who were not gay 10 or 20 years ago are suddenly coming and saying they have discovered themselves and are now gay. It is just a social trend like fashion. But it is even deeper and more dangerous. Right now, in many parts of Europe and US, teens are turning gay in thousands. Are you saying their genes are suddenly turning gay? No. It is simply a social trend that they are following.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by informat101(f): 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2012
Some people arent just meant to discuss politics at all.if MR femi calls a US president #ANTICHRIST then what should we nigerians call our own politicians? "hovering devils"
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Ijebulogic(m): 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2012
ogugua88:

Which couple of points? That hurricane season has always coincided with elections? Or that President Obama bowed below the "Now entering Muslim-style bow" line?

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Indian Family Set Themselves On Fire (Pictures) / US Election 2016 Results: Donald Trump Gaining Edge Over Hilary Clinton / Twitter Refuses Call To Ban Taliban From Its Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.