Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,181 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ (22140 Views)

Picture Of President Obama As An Aide Holding Bill Clinton Jacket In 2005 / A Photo Of Obama As A Kid (pic) / Is UK Really Happy About The Election Of Obama As The President Of USA (world)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2012
all4naija: Nonsense!

Don't quote me - you have never posted anything worth reading on this forum, anyway... undecided
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by luvtoyota(m): 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
Spirit1: Today I became officially ashamed of Nigerian politicians. What was OBJ thinking when he appointed this guy a minister. A man that looted Nigeria's collective wealth and personally caused the death of citizens because he was more interested in looting than ensuring the safety of air travellers. What a shame for my people to identify with FFK as a former minister and policy maker. It is one thing for him to oppose Obama's re-election (I am fine with that, as I support Gov.Romney for entirely different reasons), but to display such unwanton stupidity in his reasoning and arrive at absurd conclusions is bordersome! FFK if you do not know yet: you are Anti-Christ incarnate. You have blood in your hands; don't forget this any time you look at your mansions, your family and fat bank accounts.

THIS FFK OR WAREVA HE CALLS HIMSELF MUST BE A JOKER , SOMEONE WHO FAILED AS A MINISTER , LOOKING FOR RELEVANCE . HIS SILLY HYPOTHESIS CAN NOT STOP OBAMA . WIIL NIGERIA EVER GIVE AN OBAMA A CHANCE ? Even IN KENYA , WILL AN OBAMA HAVE WON A COUNCILLOR SEAT ? THANKFULLY , AMERICANS AIN'T DUMB LIKE MOST POLITICIANS IN NIGERIA , JUST ENJOY YOUR LOOT AND KEEP QUITE .
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Oyawuni(m): 11:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
you are saying this about Obama.
Do you think Governor Mitt
Romney is different?
Nope!they are all the same.
Illuminati tinzzz.
Only God can help us.
All the debate is just for the public to see that there is disagreement btw both parties,but i tell you.
They know what they are doing.
Barack Obama can still retain his presidential position,or Governor Mitt
Romney be the new american president.
They already know!they are the Government.
They see things.
They are watching u all.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
Not supporting the nonsense that FFK wrote, but the soul of the Tawerghans, other black Libyans, and Africans lunched in Libya will forever haunt him...

Obama and NATO watched as Tawerghans, Black Libyans, other African were lynched in Libya and their city wiped off the map by Islamists... They also provided the needed air cover for Islamists with their Special Forces leading the way...

Obama isn't a freaking saint - he's an evil guy!!

Tawerghans, before their city was wiped off the map:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5uUqxwUUGw

NATO bombed these man from air just for fighting against Arab Islamists!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by MrGlobe(m): 11:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
A lot of errors, a lot of errors on this article, this is the kind of things foreigners read and continue to degradw Africa, first did hurricanes start during obama, was femi not born during hurricana katrina (atleast the most popular), was femi not born during bush's administration. Why must these dummies feel its good to bring up conspiracies in anything, how was this fool once a minister, it goes down to Yoruba people always running their mouths, talking before they think and heaping disgrace on Africa. Why would Nigerians Iq not be rated 61 when a minister is spewing absolute balderdash. well, I have decided never to taKe this schizophrenic lot seriously again after he tried to reply Achebe...... lol. if we are looking for anti christ then we should first point to femi, who was responsible for multiple plane crashes during his time and as expected blamed it on witches in his village.

obama is doing fine, #teamobama #forward #4moreyears. haters kill yaself.

btw to the ignorant folks, nobody was born gay. Thats a whitemans fallacy to say some people were born gay.. lol.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 04, 2012
^^^Why are you telling them? undecided

The more faggits we have in the world, the more women for us heterosexual men...

Let homos do their thing.... More women for me!!! grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by cap28: 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2012
shymexx:

Do you actually believe that a guy named; Osama Bin Laden was killed by the US special force in Pakistan - if you do, can you show me a proof that he was killed(I want the type of proof George Bush showed the world when Sadam Hussein was killed)? Osama died a long time ago... The late Benazir Bhutto alluded to this before she was assassinated in 2007... The Osama nonsense was just an idiotic rubbish by Bush to continue US' war in Afghanistan - and Obama continued the nonsense till the US Special Forces' hollywood-esque assassination... There's absolutely nothing BRAVE about faking the assassination of a man who died a long time ago!

bros please help me tell them - this is a man who had kidney problems and was on a dialysis machine for years - a man that died in the 1990s and all of a sudden was resuscitated by the Obama administration in order to garner support for a waning administration.

Arab Spring in Tunisia, Yemen, and Egypt were a popular uprising by the people, however, it was hijacked in the middle by the CIA ... The US was also caught by surprise and they had to hijack it and install the Islamist puppets there - to gain control over the people.... Islamists in Tunisia, Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, and Islamists in Yemen...

Google Tantawi and the CIA - Field Marshall Tantawi was Mubarak's second in command - when the egyptian people decided to take their destiny into their own hands the CIA decided to infiltrate the movement and Tantawi was imposed by the CIA on the Egyptian people but the Egyptians are smarter than nigerians because they understand that america is at the root of all of their problems

However, the uprising in Libya and Syria were orchestrated by the CIA - and the end right now shows that Obama's foreign policy might actually end up worse than that of Bush... Libya is already Somalia 2.0 and it's going to be like that for a long time... Syria is already on its way to abyss, Syria will never be the same again - the country has now been fractured along faith line and the war is never going to end....

thank you bro, Obama at the end of the day has no real power, he is just a wall street puppet - Goldman Sachs were the highest contributors to his 2008 election campaign - he is just a front man. did you know that Goldman Sachs stole $1billion dollars from Libya's sovereign wealth fund and when Qadaffi demanded either a refund of the money or controlling shares in the bank libya found itself facing the full might of NATO. can you imagine that dumb arsed fool they call Okonjo Iweala ever voicing any kind of discontent over america's financial plunder of nigeria ? that dumb arsed caricature of a woman has already transferred a staggering $35 BILLION US DOLLARS INTO THE COFFERS OF THE PARIS CLUB COURTESY OF A FAKE DEBT REPAYMENT SCAM THAT SHE SET UP TO ENRICH HERSELF and OBASANJO - dumb nigerians are still kissing this woman's arse like there's no tomorrow. no wonder white people look at us with utter contempt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efb1M3EqMus&feature=related
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by muredo(m): 11:39pm On Nov 04, 2012
Am so sorry because some of nairalanders cant think straight,come and see future of tomorrow o
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by tunnytox(m): 11:47pm On Nov 04, 2012
kemifemi:

I am not a fan of FFK but I must say that I understand the message he's trying to pass across.
I want you all to look at the message and not the messenger! Events happening around d globe is taking us towards the one world govt. All the talk about UFO's , HARP have all been planned.
Obama's health care scheme is mandating all American citizens to sign up and they intend using a micro chip. This chip will be on the forehead or the hand which is where the mark of the beast will be inscribed. (exactly what the bible tells us in the book of revelation).
I do not expect you to believe what I just posted. Just as Noah told his people to come into the ark but they refused.
If you are truly born again, you'll be able to pick a few things from his message.
Be prepared and look at things with the eyes of the spirit.Don't consider the outward appearance , put emotions aside and look beyond the surface!
SHALOM!

100% Gabbage!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by kolexy(m): 11:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
modicum: The American Presidential election will take place in a few days time and frankly some questions still need to be answered. I wish that Governor Mitt Romney had put one of those questions particularly to President Barrack Hussein Obama during their last Presidential debate which was on foreign policy. Permit me to put that question here and it is as follows. Why did ...
the President bow so low before Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah four years ago during his first state visit to the Arab Gulf state and why did he feel the need to almost touch his toes with his forehead when he did so.

It is a matter of historical record that no American President in the last 200 years has ever bowed so low before any foreign leader, Prime Minister, Head of State, President or monarch. It appears to me to be rather strange that Obama, on his first trip to the Middle East as President of the most powerful country on the planet, should literally prostrate before an Arab King whose country has an abominable record on human rights, civil liberties, the rights of women and religious minorities and where the system of government is a totalitarian and absolute monarchy. Luckily a picture was taken of that celebrated event and that picture really does tell us something about the American President's mindset. Yet it does not stop there.

On that same trip four years ago, after leaving Saudi Arabia, Obama toured the greater part of the Middle East and Egypt and in speech after speech he apologised to the Arabs for American policy in the Middle East over the previous 50 years. He did this despite the fact that in most of those countries christians,shia muslims and ethnic minorities have no rights at all and even though they have been killed, persecuted and supressed for many decades. Again he did this even though none of those countries were democracies and even though all of them, except for two, have refused to acknowledge the right of the Jewish State of Israel to even exist.This left a bad taste in the mouth of many at the time and the question that came to my mind was whether the ''Hussein'' was coming out of the ''Barrack Hussein Obama'' more than the ''Barrack'' itself was. Yet whatever anyone may feel about the issue of his touching his toes with his head and his bowing before the Saudi king, as far as I am concerned, President Obama is not what he appears to be. There is far more to him than meets the eye.

A couple more questions will suffice to illustrate this point. Why is it that each time Barrack Obama is about to submit himself for a Presidential election and seek a mandate from his people there is a raging, monuemental, earth-shattering and record-breaking freak of a storm which kills numerous people in America? It happened a few days before his Presidential election in 2008 and it is has just happened again a few days before his Presidential election in 2012. Again why is it that on the first day of the convention of the opposition Republican party, both in 2008 and again this year, yet another violent and dangerous killer storm hit the towns in which the two conventions were held causing them both to be partially disrupted? What is Obama's relationship with the elemental forces? What is his relationship with God or some lesser deity? What is his source of power and what is his spiritual foundation? There is no doubt that he is a powerful orator and that he delivers brilliant speeches that mesmerises his audience. Yet so did Adolf Hitler and we all know what he was.

I ask these questions because President Obama has supported every anti-christian and anti-faith policy that the American permissive state has thrown up and endorsed in recent years. The violation and literal denunciation of these religious core values, in my view, betrays the unfolding of an illicit,dark, sinister and subterranean anti-Christ agenda which must be rejected by all true men and women of faith. They must be renounced by every christian, every jew and every muslim and indeed all those that truly espouse the noble values and virtues of any of the three Abrahamic faiths. They must be rejected by all those that believe in the supremacy and efficacy of a monotheic God whose core values and holistic principles and standards are worthy of emulation and of being respected and cherished. There are many examples of these gross violations of our core religious values but permit me to share just four of them with you here.

Firstly, President Obama has endorsed a woman's right to have an abortion and he has publically denounced ''the right to life'' of unborn babies. Secondly, he has endorsed same-sex marriages. Thirdly, he has consistently supported homosexuality and the rights of homosexuals and lesbians. And fourthly, and perhaps the most disturbing of all, he has endorsed the right of same-sex couples to adopt and raise children. Quite apart from these four Obama has also endorsed all manner of social perversions and deviant behaviour in the name of humanism, ''new age'' liberalism and the permissive American state. No true believer or person of faith can possibly accept such practices, endorse such values and still stand right before God. To put the icing on the cake let me make one more point. Rev. Jene Robinson, a vocal and practising homosexual, whose ordination as a Bishop split the Anglican Church in America into two, was specially selected by Obama to deliver the invocation of the name of God and prayers at the beginning of the inaugral weekend of his inaugration ceremony as President in 2008. What message was Obama trying to send to America and to the world by insisting on this?

Outside of the area of social and religious values President Obama has also failed in the area of foreign and domestic policy. A few examples will suffice. The unprecedented number of drone attacks in Pakistan and Afghanistan which has led to record highs in the number of deaths of innocent muslim civilians, women and children in both countries. The alienation of Pakistan and Afghanistan as key allies in the war against terror. The destabilisation of north Africa and the opening of the door for islamist insurgents in the north African Arab Sahel states and the west African sub-region.

The display of weakness and procrastination before Iran and it's covert agenda to build a nuclear bomb. The display of double standards in the State of Bahrain and the over-pampering of the Arab Gulf states. The sheer mess that has been created in Syria and the indecision and procrastination of the Obama administration who have abandoned the opposition forces in that country even as thousands of innocent people are being slaughtered by Assad's brutal regime.The insincerity of purpose and sheer coldness being displayed towards Israel and the indifference to her dangerous and existential plight. The disdain and contempt shown to all people of faith, the evangelical movement, the christian far-right and the vision of the old Pilgrim Fathers that founded the great country that is known as the United States of America.

The removal of the words "God" and "Israel" from the Democratic Party Convention. The disasterous handling of the American economy that has acquired a five trillion dollar deficit in the last four years. The rise of islamic fundamentalism in Mali and Nigeria due to a shortsighted and reckless policy in Libya. The taking of power by the fundamentalist Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and the rise in power of Al Shabbad in Somalia and East Africa. The inexplicable refusal to declare Boko Haram (the islamist terror group that is bombing and killing thousands in northern Nigeria) as a terrorist organisation.

The gradual turning of America into a quasi- welfarist state where ''big government'' reigns and in which the traditional engine room of growth that is known as the American middle class is being systematically weakened and destroyed. The desecration of the traditional family unit and good old fashioned christian values by the adoption of strange and liberal "new age'' practices, values and philosophies. The inability to protect the lives of American diplomats living abroad and the lack of firm reprisals after the killing of the American Ambassador and other Americans by terrorists in Libya. The massive foreign debt that America has acquired in the last four years. The huge quantum of cash that America is is now owing China and so on and so forth.

These are just some of Obama's disastarous legacies and sadly the mistakes he has made in his foreign policy in north Africa particularly impacts on us directly in Nigeria and in west Africa. Let me give you just one example of that. Had it not been for the fall-out of the mess in Libya and the brutal way in which Muammar Ghadaffi, the Libyan leader, was murdered in cold blood one year ago, his Taureg friends and allies in north Africa would not have been inspired and driven to take over northern Mali and create a Taliban-style islamic fundamentalist state there and northern Nigeria would not have been flooded with jihadist footsoldiers and all manner of sophisticated arms and bombing devices for usage by Boko Haram.

With Obama all we see and hear are beautiful and inspirational speeches, a good deal of doublespeak, a failed economic policy and a weak, dangerous and thoroughly uninspiring foreign policy. Worst still all we see in Obama's African policy is unpredictability, chaos, the appeasement of terrorists and utter confusion. Given this I cannot come to any other conclusion than the fact that President Barrack Hussein Obama cannot be trusted with America or indeed the world for the next four years. In my view he is a very mysterious, strange and complex man and sadly he has proved to be a thoroughly disappointing President.

Consequently my prayer is that Governor Mitt Romney defeats him in the Presidential election which will hold in a few days time. If he does not I fear that the much predicted "beginning of the end" of America as a world economic power may have just begun. With China on the rise, Russia waxing strong, Brazil, India and Japan flexing their muscles and the European Union finally beginning to take shape and find her feet, in the next twenty years the world will be a very different place and America may no longer be "prima inter pares" (the first amongst equals). Only Romney can stop that downward trend. I am aware of the fact that, given Obama's ancestry, this may not be a popular position to take amongst those of us that are people of colour and that are Africans but nevertheless it is still my position. I may be wrong but at least I have provided some food for thought. God bless America.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/femifanikayode?fref=ts

I don't know if Obama is anti-christ, but I do not agree with most of policies of democrats. Policies on gay marriage and abortion.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
cap28:
bros please help me tell them - this is a man who had kidney problems and was on a dialysis machine for years - a man that died in the 1990s and all of a sudden was resuscitated by the Obama administration in order to garner support for a waning administration.

Google Tantawi and the CIA - Field Marshall Tantawi was Mubarak's second in command - when the egyptian people decided to take their destiny into their own hands the CIA decided to infiltrate the movement and Tantawi was imposed by the CIA on the Egyptian people but the Egyptians are smarter than nigerians because they understand that america is at the root of all of their problems

thank you bro, Obama at the end of the day has no real power, he is just a wall street puppet - Goldman Sachs were the highest contributors to his 2008 election campaign - he is just a front man. did you know that Goldman Sachs stole $1billion dollars from Libya's sovereign wealth fund and when Qadaffi demanded either a refund of the money or controlling shares in the bank libya found itself facing the full might of NATO. can you imagine that dumb arsed fool they call Okonjo Iweala ever voicing any kind of discontent over america's financial plunder of nigeria ? that dumb arsed caricature of a woman has already transferred a staggering $35 BILLION US DOLLARS INTO THE COFFERS OF THE PARIS CLUB COURTESY OF A FAKE DEBT REPAYMENT SCAM THAT SHE SET UP TO ENRICH HERSELF and OBASANJO - dumb nigerians are still kissing this woman's arse like there's no tomorrow. no wonder white people look at us with utter contempt.

What do you expect? Most yanks are very gullible... I don't know if it's the genetically modified foods they eat in the country, or their educational system, but most of them are robots.... And Nigerians are the most gullible people on this planet - them ones just recite everything they read in the western media without understanding what the hell they're reading...

Don't waste your time trying to educate these people, most of them are still 10 years behind time... I think you should take your talent to the Guardian UK CIF - they have a daily Middle East live thread - trust me you would meet like minded educated Britons on there... Most Brits can see through the yanks and the UK government anyway - and the British Liberals are the most educated and intelligent in the world - they tell it as it is...

You need to check out Seumas Milne of the Guardian...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by cheleku(m): 12:03am On Nov 05, 2012
ogugua88:

Seriously lol. "Anti-Christ" Obama rushed to New Jersey and New York and activated emergency responses, including over 20 million gallons of fuel, to be dispersed to ravaged sites affected by Hurricane Sandy. A normal leader, such as GEJ, spends his time condemning, promising to bring perpetrators to book, and visits a site to shed a tear before running back to Aso Rock to condemn again. I can't imagine GEJ giving out free fuel.

#Team"Anti-Christ"
What brought GEJ into this argument? It's rather shameful how we easily resort to abusing our leaders. Of course you wouldn't know that 'normal GEJ' disbursed money and relief materials to states that were recently ravaged by flood. Nne, gbaru ogwu gi.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by cap28: 12:04am On Nov 05, 2012
shymexx:

What do you expect? Most yanks are very gullible... I don't know if it's the genetically modified foods they eat in the country, or their educational system, but most of them are robots.... And Nigerians are the most gullible people on this planet - them ones just recite everything they read in the western media without understanding what the hell they're reading...

Don't waste your time trying to educate these people, most of them are still 10 years behind the time... I think you should take your talent to the Guardian UK CIF - they have a daily Middle East live thread - trust me you would meet like minded educated Britons on there... Most Brits can see through the yanks and the UK government anyway - and the British Liberals are the most educated and intelligent in the world - they tell it as it is...

You need to check out Seumas Milne of the Guardian...

at least with the americans you can find some who actually have a functioning brain - i mean look at the likes of the late gore vidal who was an absolute intellect but with nigerians its absolutely depressing, i have come across one or two nigerian intellectuals but they are usually academics who specialise in political science or history but when you speak to run of the mill nigerians who claim to be educated its so depressing none of them know anything about anything that matters and it really frightens me and i think this is why the nigerian elite rule over them with such impunity becuase they know that 99% of them are just stark illiterates, its really really depressing. here in the UK you will get people who didnt even go to university who are just so clued up about everythign but with nigerians its just the reverse, i can't see nigeria making any kind of substantial progress in the next 20 years because the level of ignorance is just so depressingly high.

what do you think?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by MrGlobe(m): 12:06am On Nov 05, 2012
funny some say obama is a puppet, question is which American prez is noy a puppet. All American presidents are controlled by a clique, the real unseen masters, you cant go against the order. only person wanted to go against them was J.F Kennedy and you know what they did to him.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 05, 2012
cap28:
at least with the americans you can find some who actually have a functioning brain - i mean look at the likes of the late gore vidal who was an absolute intellect but with nigerians its absolutely depressing, i have come across one or two nigerian intellectuals but they are usually academics who specialise in political science or history but when you speak to run of the mill nigerians who claim to be educated its so depressing none of them know anything about anything that matters and it really frightens me and i think this is why the nigerian elite rule over them with such impunity becuase they know that 99% of them are just stark illiterates, its really really depressing. here in the UK you will get people who didnt even go to university who are just so clued up about everythign but with nigerians its just the reverse, i can't see nigeria making any kind of substantial progress in the next 20 years because the level of ignorance is just so depressingly high.

what do you think?

What do I think?? Bwahahahahaha

I concur that America has some intelligent critical thinkers - who don't believe the "kool-aid" their government feeds them... However, they're labelled as "conspiracy theorists" - and that's problematic for a country that prides itself as the "epicentre" of freedom-of-speech...

As for Nigerians, most of them are like "parasites" - they go wherever the "host" goes... America is the number one country in the world now, so expect them to continue to recite the trash they see in the Western media - till there's a new "kid/host" on the "block.".... What do you expect from people who still kill one another over foreign religions?? grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by MrGlobe(m): 12:11am On Nov 05, 2012
shymexx: ^^^Why are you telling them? undecided

The more faggits we have in the world, the more women for us heterosexual men...

haha, I dont have probs with them folks but dont bring me that bullshyte you were born gay. were you born by gay parents. nonsense.

gays or no gays am still smashing any chick I feel like, they are inconseqential to me and funny creatures too cool
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 05, 2012
Mr. Globe:

haha, I dont have probs with them folks but dont bring me that bullshyte you were born gay. were you born by gay parents. nonsense.

gays or no gays am still smashing any chick I feel like, they are inconseqential to me and funny creatures too cool

Don't mind those homoerotic folks... Homoeroticism is a way of life, no one is/was born gay, period...

I also don't have a problem with them, it's a free world - live and let's live...

The more male butts for them, the more chics for me lol.... Do your thing, homos!! undecided
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by cap28: 12:15am On Nov 05, 2012
Mr. Globe:
funny some say obama is a puppet, question is which American prez is noy a puppet. All American presidents are controlled by a clique, the real unseen masters, you cant go against the order. only person wanted to go against them was J.F Kennedy and you know what they did to him.

that's true - and thats why i dont really hold anything against him because i know that his hands are tied.

if the ruling class of america could do this to one of their own:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU83R7rpXQY

imagine what they would do to a mixed race man who only got to where he is with their assistance?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by MrGlobe(m): 12:24am On Nov 05, 2012
shymexx:

Don't mind those homoerotic folks... Homoeroticism is a way of life, no one is/was born gay, period...

I also don't have a problem with them, it's a free world - live and let's live...

The more male butts for them, the more chics for me lol.... Do your thing, homos!! undecided
lol.. bittymex sometimes you really have a way with words thats very interesting...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Lucasbalo(m): 12:36am On Nov 05, 2012
Who the hell is femi falana? keep ur ugly tongue in ur mouth and stick to what u know and leave American politics to those who knows it.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 05, 2012
olatomiwa: Fani Kayode must be a joker! He had a chance to show his talent as an administrator here in Nigeria when he was the Minister of Aviation, yet we had nothing but one Air travel mishap after another. Did we think he and his much admired mentor, Baba, used the blood of Nigerians for rituals? Yes! Did anybody raised this in the social media? No! It is only because people had the grace not to show their social and religious bigotry to the whole world! Fani Kayode has never been known to think of the implications of his utterances. That was why he publicly disgraced himself as the media assistant for OBJ, by fanning the embers of the fire of antagonism between OBJ and Atiku, only to apologise publicly in order to save his political career. Msheeeeew. I think he is still on crack!
He might be on crack but every point he's raised is very valid and true. I don't think Obama is the anti-christ, just a type- a fore-runner. He will prepare the way for the anti-christ. That's why he might win the next election. I hope he wins. I'm tired of this place. I want this all to end so we can be with our redeemer.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 05, 2012
shymexx: ^^^Why are you telling them? undecided

Simpleton- what a very absurd mind set
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Feedmemore(f): 12:50am On Nov 05, 2012
Out of topic house, but pls allow me.

Just saw the latest poll tracker

Obama's Approval Rises In Superstorm Sandy's Wake

Ever noticed that two hurricanes screwed Mitt First one at his convention, second one week before the election. Wonder if God is a Democrat?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 05, 2012
Feed me more:
Ever noticed that two hurricanes screwed Mitt First one at his convention, second one week before the election. Wonder if God is a Democrat?

Nah, God is an imagination.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Feedmemore(f): 1:01am On Nov 05, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Nah, God is an imagination.

Ileke Idi Iyawo, Good morning or afternoon depending on where you reside. Hope sandy didn't get to where you are?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by miky(m): 1:13am On Nov 05, 2012
bittyend: What the phuck is anti-christ anyway, stupid people?

Oops the 666 mark of the beast utter tosh, no? cheesy cheesy

You fools already have 666 smashed on your foreheads, but I doubt you know that.

Tired of these Christian nutters and their medieval book fallacies.

Muthaphuck anti-christ, America and Israel are the real anti-christ!

BTW, I'm a Christian.

Don't mind the nutters so quick to shout god and jesus but put them to the simplest test and u would see their evil self.. Wouldn't be surprised if all those dudes who have been burning people alive Are Christian's..

By the way the anti Christ was loved by everyone and everyone was awed by his intelligence, and innovation... Half of America hates Obama.. Kayode or whatever is a Fail!!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by cap28: 1:39am On Nov 05, 2012
shymexx:

What do I think?? Bwahahahahaha

I concur that America has some intelligent critical thinkers - who don't believe the "kool-aid" their government feeds them... However, they're labelled as "conspiracy theorists" - and that's problematic for a country that prides itself as the "epicentre" of freedom-of-speech...

As for Nigerians, most of them are like "parasites" - they go wherever the "host" goes... America is the number one country in the world now, so expect them to continue to recite the trash they see in the Western media - till there's a new "kid/host" on the "block.".... What do you expect from people who still kill one another over foreign religions?? grin

The late Gore Vidal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD0p-wfCARk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em7j63EiLSk&feature=related
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by sleekshedy(m): 2:06am On Nov 05, 2012
Mr funny, I've got three words for you. "You are disgusting". I've been battling with my head all day to figure out how people like you got to serve in government, the only thing I could come up with is Nigeria full of surprises(sycophants) and it's not your fault, I blame whoever that made you a minister. If you are so afraid of the anti-Christ, how about returning everything you looted from the treasury and make peace with God. You remind me of fanatics( lunatics) like Rush Limbough, Donald Trunph, John Sununu, Glain Beck, Ann Coulter, you name it. Seriously, People like you deserve no place in the world we leave in right now because you make people like me hate my country. It's either you are stupid or just looking for cheap publicity. It also shows how despite being a minister, your ignorance of world politics. No facts to back up your claims which is also what the Romney campaign does "we will not allow fact checkers dictate our campaign". And for your information, Nigeria would've been a better country if we have just two leaders like President Obama.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by temiflex01(m): 2:07am On Nov 05, 2012
malele: Stupid man.
Then nigerian leaders are what?
the real devil!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by totorimi: 2:14am On Nov 05, 2012
If Obama is re-elected again Babylon will be attacked sgain worse than 9/11 and if babylon is weakened and disgraced the world goes down.prophetic saying
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 05, 2012
Anti-Obama and co can keep making noises here as if the world gives a damn about your hoots!

They only see what the West did yet don't see what Islamist extremists are doing to Africa - from Somalia and East African region to the Northern parts of West Africa. What do you say about the Islamic world fighting to force their religion on people in those regions?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by daryoor(m): 3:30am On Nov 05, 2012
fani kayode! And i been dey tink say u get sense before. He is talkin as if he doesnt know obama is a democrat, it suprised me that he came up with the double standard in the middle is arguement, na today? Which u.s president no go put strategic interest first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Indian Family Set Themselves On Fire (Pictures) / US Election 2016 Results: Donald Trump Gaining Edge Over Hilary Clinton / Twitter Refuses Call To Ban Taliban From Its Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.