Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ (22139 Views)

Picture Of President Obama As An Aide Holding Bill Clinton Jacket In 2005 / A Photo Of Obama As A Kid (pic) / Is UK Really Happy About The Election Of Obama As The President Of USA (world)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2012
thelastPope: Nobody is born an homosexual. Maybe that is the new lie they are selling. It is a choice you make. There is nothing like a homosexual gene or dna. Homosexuality is purely a social choice. That is why people who were not gay 10 or 20 years ago are suddenly coming and saying they have discovered themselves and are now gay. It is just a social trend like fashion. But it is even deeper and more dangerous. Right now, in many parts of Europe and US, teens are turning homosexual in thousands. Are you saying their genes are suddenly turning homosexual? No. It is simply a social trend that they are following.

I'm guessing it didn't occur to you that they may have been gay for those 10 or 20 years but hid their identities for fear of discrimination. If you chose to be straight, then tell me the date and time you made this decision please. I know I didn't choose to be straight.

What is dangerous? If I kiss a guy, it doesn't affect you. If I kiss a girl, it STILL doesn't affect you. Why do people insist on making someone's personal life their business?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by cap28: 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2012
modicum: The American Presidential election will take place in a few days time and frankly

The gradual turning of America into a quasi- welfarist state where ''big government'' reigns and in which the traditional engine room of growth that is known as the American middle class is being systematically weakened and destroyed. The desecration of the traditional family unit and good old fashioned christian values by the adoption of strange and liberal "new age'' practices, values and philosophies. The inability to protect the lives of American diplomats living abroad and the lack of firm reprisals after the killing of the American Ambassador and other Americans by terrorists in Libya. The massive foreign debt that America has acquired in the last four years. The huge quantum of cash that America is is now owing China and so on and so forth.

only God will punish this s.tupid man for describing america as a quasi welfarist state when america is currently in the process of rolling back centuries of progress that were made by the working class people of america who fought for the right to decent pay and humane working conditions for ordinary working people as well as the huge sacrifices made by black americans during the civil rights protests of the 1960s for the right to be entitled to the same opportunities as their white fellow americans, this man is nothing but a political pro.stitute and a cold cynical manipulator of the truth, he can play his tricks on dumb unassuming nigerians living in nigeria but not on nigerians living in the west who know the truth.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2012
ogugua88:

Which couple of points? That hurricane season has always coincided with elections? Or that President Obama bowed below the "Now entering Muslim-style bow" line?

Notice I said I don't agree with the balderdash FFK wrote, however, he raised two points worth discussing...

These are the points:

- Firstly, President Obama has endorsed a woman's right to have an abortion and he has publically denounced ''the right to life'' of unborn babies. Secondly, he has endorsed same-sex marriages. Thirdly, he has consistently supported homosexuality and the rights of homosexuals and lesbians. And fourthly, and perhaps the most disturbing of all, he has endorsed the right of same-sex couples to adopt and raise children. Quite apart from these four Obama has also endorsed all manner of social perversions and deviant behaviour in the name of humanism, ''new age'' liberalism and the permissive American state

- Outside of the area of social and religious values President Obama has also failed in the area of foreign and domestic policy. A few examples will suffice. The unprecedented number of drone attacks in Pakistan and Afghanistan which has led to record highs in the number of deaths of innocent muslim civilians, women and children in both countries. The alienation of Pakistan and Afghanistan as key allies in the war against terror. The destabilisation of north Africa and the opening of the door for islamist insurgents in the north African Arab Sahel states and the west African sub-region.

Obama's policy in Libya has failed - with militias killing and waging wars against opponents with impunity... Libya is the new Somalia, thanks to Barack Obama....

I'll be back in a bit after this game.. wink
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2012
Misrata militias just destroyed Bani Walid with chemical weapons - thus killing tons of civilians....

Libya was doing fine with gaddafi - Obama has created a big "Somalia" in North Africa, and Mali is already bearing the brunt of this madness... Libya went from being the richest country in Africa to a FAILED STATE - thanks to Obama! undecided

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by thelastPope(m): 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2012
informat101: Some people arent just meant to discuss politics at all.if MR femi calls a US president #ANTICHRIST then what should we nigerians call our own politicians? "hovering devils"

The idea of countering every argument with a comparison to nigerian politicians is unintelligent. Every person or system has itts merit and demerit, pros and cons. Discuss the topic at hand. Stop attacking the man's life. He has raised a topic. You can either accept it or debunk it with superior argument.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by esere826: 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2012
ogugua88:

I'm guessing it didn't occur to you that they may have been gay for those 10 or 20 years but hid their identities for fear of discrimination. If you chose to be straight, then tell me the date and time you made this decision please. I know I didn't choose to be straight.

What is dangerous? If I kiss a guy, it doesn't affect you. If I kiss a girl, it STILL doesn't affect you. Why do people insist on making someone's personal life their business?

A little deviation here

if you Ogugua88 kiss a girl, of course i won't mind. I'd actually stare (im go affect me well well)
if man kiss man kiss man, its none of my business, but I'll look away

What I'll be mad at is if guys begin to flirt with me boldly or draw me close to kiss them the way I might surprise a girl with a quick kiss
I will so punch the person

whether you were born gay or converted to a gay would not be my business

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by cap28: 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2012
where was this bastard when america dropped 100 tomahawk missiles on libya in one week ,last year?

where was this bastard when black libyans were being slaughtered by the NATO backed NTC rebels.

where was this bastard when nigerians resident in libya were being disembowelled by the NATO backed NTC - God must surely punish this man.=!

this man is a complete disgrace to Cambridge University - i just learnt that the retar.d attended Cambridge Univeristy - he is testament to the fact that academic qualifications do not equate to intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by thelastPope(m): 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2012
ogugua88:

They weren't hiding it. They are simply embracing a social trend being spread by the media.

You are born a man or a woman. You don't choose to be straight. You are born that way. If you are a man, you have male organs and are attracted to females. If you are a female, you have female organs and are attracted to males. God or nature, depending on what you believe, did not put a place where a man can have intercourse with another man for a reason.

It isn't people that are making gays personal life their business. I don't care what a gay person does. It is the other way round. It is gays that are trying to force the rest of us to accept their choice and endorse it. Even going as far and comparing their demands to the human rights struggle

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by thelastPope(m): 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2012
shymexx:

Notice I said I don't agree with the balderdash FFK wrote, however, he raised two points worth discussing...

These are the points:

Obama's policy in Libya has failed - with militias killing and waging wars against opponents with impunity... Libya is the new Somalia, thanks to Barack Obama....

I'll be back in a bit after this game.. wink

What FFK is saying is neither new nor is it trash. The arab spring is a very very significant event. Most people think these things just happen. They dont just happen. They are orchestrated events and they are significant world timelines
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by cap28: 10:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
an entire town made up of black libyans (tawergha) was decimated by nato and the nato backed ntc rebels.

where was this hopeless fool when all of this was happening?

why didnt this fool challenge his fellow coward in govt Goodluck Jonathan who SUPPORTED THE NTC REBELS WHO WERE KILLING HIS OWN PEOPLE!

These people are a disgrace to the black race and should be wiped off the surface of this planet.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by thelastPope(m): 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2012
cap28: an entire town made up of black libyans (tawergha) was decimated by nato and the nato backed ntc rebels.

where was this hopeless fool when all of this was happening?

why didnt this fool challenge his fellow coward in govt Goodluck Jonathan who SUPPORTED THE NTC REBELS WHO WERE KILLING HIS OWN PEOPLE!

These people are a disgrace to the black race and should be wiped off the surface of this planet.

But you are only proven his point. You just called Obama a war criminal. lol

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by cap28: 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2012
thelastPope:

But you are only proven his point. You just called Obama a war criminal. lol

if you re read my post you will find that i said that i am not a fan of Obama - of course Obama is a war criminal because he gave the green light for the invasion of libya and Ivory coast - my point is that this bastard is pretending to be this holier than thou neutral observer when in actual fact he is a devious, cynical collaborator who only voices his discontent when it suits him - this man is a complete disgrace to humanity.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by kokoetemma(m): 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2012
The anti-christ is far more better than the baboons we have here in Nigeria
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2012
ogugua88:

Not until I see a HE-goat chasing a HE-goat for s*xual gratifications or a Cock molesting a fellow cork s*xually then I will stand for your argument.

Even dogs too are getting it RIGHT and we supposed higher creations(human beings) are now experimenting conjugal the animal way.

Ogugua you have let me down.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by thelastPope(m): 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2012
cap28:

if you re read my post you will find that i said that i am not a fan of Obama - of course Obama is a war criminal because he gave the green light for the invasion of libya and Ivory coast - my point is that this bastard is pretending to be this holier than thou neutral observer when in actual fact he is a devious, cynical collaborator who only voices his discontent when it suits him - this man is a complete disgrace to humanity.

You are right but it takes away from the debate. If you say only those who are 100% spotless can comment or make points in society, then this forum will not even exist. It will be more appropriate to attack him in another topic that directly addresses him

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by cap28: 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2012
thelastPope:

You are right but it takes away from the debate. If you say only those who are 100% spotless can comment or make points in society, then this forum will not even exist. It will be more appropriate to attack him in another topic that directly addresses him

sorry mate, but this man is a former member of the nigerian govt he is not just an ordinary member of the public, as a result he is subject to a higher level of accountability than ordinary nigerian citizens, for him to even have the audacity to stand in judgement on a US president shows just how arrogant and s.tupid he is , nigeria for all intents and purposes is nothing but a weak satellite client state of america and britain - in the final analysis nigeria has zero power or influence it is nothing but an errand boy of america and britain, it cant even begin to put up the kind of resistance that libya put up against NATO if it were to be attacked so where does this scumbag get off trying to talk and act like a don when he is nothing but a little errand boy of american and british banks and multinational corporations?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by kpolli(m): 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2012
Same Fani Kayode that wrote Buhari was head of Boko Haram Friday morning and was saying its not possible Friday nite. . . .

The guy is an incompetent piece of rubbish that just wants to be heard. . .
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by cap28: 10:38pm On Nov 04, 2012
I have so much love and respect for the late Muammar Qadaffi who acheived so much for his people and tried to stand up to the satanic forces of the united states of america, britain, france and israel not low life sambos who are terrified of upsetting their masters in washington and london like the sambos who run the so called federal republic of nigeria.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2012
Great game of football and a large chicken doner kebab to top it up...

Time to battle my Ijebu brother! cool
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by cap28: 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2012
I am very sure that if you look into this low lifes background you will find that he is on Romney's payroll - this is how cheap and worthless nigerian politicans are - they are nothing but political pros.titutes - available to the highest bidder - shame on all of them!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by thelastPope(m): 10:47pm On Nov 04, 2012
cap28: I am very sure that if you look into this low lifes background you will find that he is on Romney's payroll - this is how cheap and worthless nigerian politicans are - they are nothing but political pros.titutes - available to the highest bidder - shame on all of them!

I can see you have brought out your kalajnicov tonight. lol. Make I give you agbada yard!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by cap28: 10:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
the bastard forgot that his own president DIED in a Saudi Arabian hospital because useless incompetent shameless nigerian politicans are not even capable of having a fully functioning hospital in their own country SHAME ON ALL OF THESE RETA.RDED BASTARDS!!!! and you still have the guts to criticise Saudi Arabia's human rights record - God punish all of them!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by GUNZnROSES(m): 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Thank you. I like how logical and well thought out your reply is, intellectually engaging the topic . Your brilliance will forever live on to enrich those who were dropped from their mother's back. While those who fell on their back are not nearly as intelligent as you who fell on your head, they can only wish they post logical comment from now on.

May you, the Nigerian Einstein, live forever more.

I so hate how much u spiced your sarcasm. It turned me on for real
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by GUNZnROSES(m): 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2012
Zeus I: Obama is prelude to antichrist - just setting the stage.

Package your naivety
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Ninilowo(m): 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2012
The truth is always bitter. Fani-Kayode apart, from all the analysis of OP, eh? BARRACK OBAMA IS AN ANTI-CHRIST. Whether we agree or otherwise. Dont let us forget the OBAMA CARE too. I mean the MICROCHIP stuff. ENI TO BA NI ETI, KI O GBO OHUN TI EMI N SO FUN AWON IJO.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by cap28: 10:58pm On Nov 04, 2012
tiny Cuba that has been under an economic blockade from the united states for over 50 years is able to provide free education and health care to its citizens and yet oil rich nigeria can not provide the most basic care and support to its own citizens and this animal has the animal boldness to open mouth where human beings are to give advice to Obama of all people !!! - i dont blame him - nigerians are just cowards - in a normal society this bastard would have been six feet under by now.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by gabbidonbah(m): 11:03pm On Nov 04, 2012
Femi is a loser,fact is you don't know the dynamics of the political system of the U.S.He lacks the know how to analyse the economy n foreign policy of the U.S. U think people are fools like u,or u think americans are nigerians who allow people like u to steal their future.Talk of ur disgraceful president jonathan who can't even lead nigeria n the worst leader the 21st century has ever seen.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2012
shymexx: Misrata militias just destroyed Bani Walid with chemical weapons - thus killing tons of civilians....

Libya was doing fine with gaddafi - Obama has created a big "Somalia" in North Africa, and Mali is already bearing the brunt of this madness... Libya went from being the richest country in Africa to a FAILED STATE - thanks to Obama! undecided
Nonsense!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2012
cap28: I have so much love and respect for the late Muammar Qadaffi who acheived so much for his people and tried to stand up to the satanic forces of the united states of america, britain, france and israel not low life sambos who are terrified of upsetting their masters in washington and london like the sambos who run the so called federal republic of nigeria.

Another nonsense!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2012
thelastPope:

The idea of countering every argument with a comparison to nigerian politicians is unintelligent. Every person or system has itts merit and demerit, pros and cons. Discuss the topic at hand. Stop attacking the man's life. He has raised a topic. You can either accept it or debunk it with superior argument.

When a man decides to attack another man then we have a right to check what moral justification he has. The truth is he is in no position to talk about "morality" issues.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2012
Ijebulogic:
Now answer the following:
1. Obama took out Osama Bin Laden in one of the bravest operations ever sanctioned by a US President. Osama's body was dumped at sea (considered an insult by muslims). Is this what islamic fundamenatists do??

Do you actually believe that a guy named; Osama Bin Laden was killed by the US special force in Pakistan - if you do, can you show me a proof that he was killed(I want the type of proof George Bush showed the world when Sadam Hussein was killed)? Osama died a long time ago... The late Benazir Bhutto alluded to this before she was assassinated in 2007... The Osama nonsense was just an idiotic rubbish by Bush to continue US' war in Afghanistan - and Obama continued the nonsense till the US Special Forces' hollywood-esque assassination... There's absolutely nothing BRAVE about faking the assassination of a man who died a long time ago!

2. Obama's administration sponsored covert operations in North African states to support the "Arab Spring" - Libya<Egypt, Tunisian dictators were removed without the US firing one bullet. These were some of the worst dictators of our time and were all strategically removed via CIA, FBI "covert" operations instead of a full blown war as George Bush would have done. is this what an evil man does?

Arab Spring in Tunisia, Yemen, and Egypt were a popular uprising by the people, however, it was hijacked in the middle by the CIA ... The US was also caught by surprise and they had to hijack it and install the Islamist puppets there - to gain control over the people.... Islamists in Tunisia, Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, and Islamists in Yemen...

However, the uprising in Libya and Syria were orchestrated by the CIA - and the end right now shows that Obama's foreign policy might actually end up worse than that of Bush... Libya is already Somalia 2.0 and it's going to be like that for a long time... Syria is already on its way to abyss, Syria will never be the same again - the country has now been fractured along faith line and the war is never going to end....

America has also already lost two of its most powerful assets(John Christopher Stevens and Major General Wissam al-Hassan of Lebanon) in MENA(middle east and north Africa) to the "Arab Spring."

Obama is basically just as evil as Bush and he has waged more wars on other countries than Bush, with killer drones killing civilians everywhere with impunity... Do you know how many people lost their lives and are still losing their lives in Libya just to oust Gaddafi? Do you know how many people have died in Syria just because US doesn't like Assad? Do you know how many civilians have died in Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen etc.. to US drones?? Sir, don't tell me Obama isn't evil - he's just as evil albeit he knows how to hide it...

3. The US job market, Stock Market and industries such as the Auto industry are better off than when Bush left office. Statistics dont lie. So why was this not mentioned.

Obviously, after driving the country down $16trillion in the hole.... FYI, GM is about to go bust again - so much for Obama's bailout...

PS: I'm not supporting FFK - but your rebuttal was too simplistic and it looked like something copied and pasted from CNN's website(no pun intended)... I expected something better from you, sir.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by GUNZnROSES(m): 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2012
kemifemi:

I am not a fan of FFK but I must say that I understand the message he's trying to pass across.
I want you all to look at the message and not the messenger! Events happening around d globe is taking us towards the one world govt. All the talk about UFO's , HARP have all been planned.
Obama's health care scheme is mandating all American citizens to sign up and they intend using a micro chip. This chip will be on the forehead or the hand which is where the mark of the beast will be inscribed. (exactly what the bible tells us in the book of revelation).
I do not expect you to believe what I just posted. Just as Noah told his people to come into the ark but they refused.
If you are truly born again, you'll be able to pick a few things from his message.
Be prepared and look at things with the eyes of the spirit.Don't consider the outward appearance , put emotions aside and look beyond the surface!
SHALOM!

Politics transcends the utter gibberish u just spewed out of ur leprotic fingers. The relationship between the church and the state died and was buried under the machiavellian age of renaisance. The justification for state policies is formed on the bedrock of the jeremy betham theory of utility that emphasizes the greatest happiness for the greatest number.

I had to take the pain to educate you on this in other for you to liberate your mind from the torturing philosophies of stone aged politics. Policies as regards birth control has passed the litmus test after intensive scrutiny by US intelligentials. And I must say, linking up UFO's and other trash u mentioned to obama has been the antichrist clear portrays you as not only shallow minded but also worrisomely pathetic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Indian Family Set Themselves On Fire (Pictures) / US Election 2016 Results: Donald Trump Gaining Edge Over Hilary Clinton / Twitter Refuses Call To Ban Taliban From Its Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.