Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

A Question For My Igbo Brothers. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Question For My Igbo Brothers. (1615 Views)

My Igbo Brothers, It Is Time To Restrategise Not Biafra / Warning To Our Igbo Brothers In Asaba, Anioma, Ogwashi Ukwu Nd Others… Beware! / A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 04, 2012
Before the tribal ruffians will come for my crucifiction let me make this clear. I am
From Nsukka in enugu state.

We have always thought that breaking away from Nigeria will automatically solve all our
problems as igbos, and bigger political offices can make things better.

My question is this, We have states that belong to the igbos. These states are governed
ruled and developed my igbos. Our igbo brothers are the governors, house members, senators
what change or desire for change have they shown?

Thesame rapacious politicians will come into power even if we disintegrate from Nigeria and things
will remain thesame. Should'nt we all be talking of a big political revolution instead of disintegration?

4 Likes

Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by CuntDestroyer: 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2012
Charity begins at home. The same level of individual success should be translated into the SE at large. The same entrepreanureship zeal and acumen should be displayed in local governance.

wise words, my friend, wise words.
Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by k2039: 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2012
@illitrate,u b correct guy wey dey reason well.

Abeg use this beer cool body.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-CzIuxF2T_do/TdBrpnoGsvI/AAAAAAAAACk/57gDSB_6FLg/s1600/cheap+beers.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2012
lol thanks
Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by advocate666: 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2012
illitrate: Before the tribal ruffians will come for my crucifiction let me make this clear. I am

We have always thought that breaking away from Nigeria will automatically solve all our

My question is this, We have states that belong to the igbos. These states are governed
ruled and developed my igbos. Our igbo brothers are the governors, house members, senators

Thesame rapacious politicians will come into power even if we disintegrate from Nigeria and things
will remain thesame. Should'nt we all be talking of a big political revolution instead of disintegration?

My brother, the question you ask is exactly the question your oppressors want you to ask.

Please ask yourself: Who is really in charge?

I would have gone into explaining to you why no igbo governor or senator or any other fake leadership position could make the igbo nation better but I just want to ask you a question in return to help you think clearer.

During the second WW, Germany invaded and occupied france. The occupied territory of France was doing better than the free area. Logic would have stated that free France join those under German occupation in other to experience the same prosperity. But NO! The French resisted. Tell me why my brother?

While you are at it, tell me why every nation of ethnically similar people in the whole world has always clamoured for independence from others no matter their economic situation.

It is not always about economy. Pride in a country you can call home is very important. Dignity of a people is so important that even the united nations recognise the right to self determination irrespective of economic or socio political situation.

Economically, Scotland is stronger inside the UK than outside it. They have their own parliament and even have Scots in the Parliament in London. Heck, the last british Prime minister was a Scot. Tell me my brother why they are holding a referendum for independence?

1 Like

Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by malele(m): 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2012
illitrate: Before the tribal ruffians will come for my crucifiction let me make this clear. I am

nwanne u spoke well.
But the problem we have in 9ja is that nobody is willing to die for 9ja because of the different tribes in it and also lack of trust amgonst them.
If each tribes have there own country, there will be sense of ownership, u as a human will want to defend ur country. From any sort of agression both internal and external.
Right now nobody gives a damn about 9ja that while things go anyhow

1 Like

Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
malele:
nwanne u spoke well.
But the problem we have in 9ja is that nobody is willing to die for 9ja because of the different tribes in it and also lack of trust amgonst them.
If each tribes have there own country, there will be sense of ownership, u as a human will want to defend ur country. From any sort of agression both internal and external.
Right now nobody gives a damn about 9ja that while things go anyhow
Exactly! Now who is gonna start the REVOLUTION? Nigeria being a multi-ethnic country is not ready for that.no one wants a revolution but disintergration.yes! Disintergration is the only solution.
Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by nku5: 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2012
Excellent question nna. In my opinion we do not have leadership in igboland. Yes our people are resourceful, yes we are blessed, yes we are endowed with inflential sons and daughters. At the end of the day we don't have leadership that has the interest of the generalty of ts people at heart.

Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by Andrew3(m): 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2012
yOU ALL HAVE SPOKEN WELL AND I SEE REASONS TO support the op
Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by na2day(m): 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
@ OP
The core of the matter is that the Igbos believe they are better off on their own,
But the reality as you have succinctly highlighted above is that it will still be business as usual!
Freedom is an illusion!
It will always be hijacked by the most powerful!
When the Arab spring broke out, we all thought freedom had come at last, but the reality now is that, most of the affected countries has been hijacked by Islamist and warlords, a good example is libya, they really thought they would be better off with Ghaddafi gone.
No one can guarantee freedom for the people, because the strongest will continue to hijack power!
When the Russian revolution broke out, the people rejoiced thinking they've found freedom at last but we know how that ended.
The solution as for now is Sovereign national conference,
Let's all go back to true federalism and let the people start testing their power by holding their direct leader accountable.
(Sorry for rambling, I'm writing this from my mobile)

1 Like

Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by KENESAGA(m): 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2012
@op ur question is in other, but now, tell me which part of naija is enjoying gud leadership? With the level of tribalism in naija,who will lead the revolution, igbo, hausa, or yeroba youths, u see, almost impossible. But a notion of ppl of like mind can fair better than the opposite.
Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2012
KENESAGA: @op ur question is in other, but now, tell me which part of naija is enjoying gud leadership? With the level of tribalism in naija,who will lead the revolution, igbo, hausa, or yeroba youths, u see, almost impossible. But a notion of ppl of like mind can fair better than the opposite.

well said.
Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by Callotti: 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2012
Do HALF-IGBOS or QUARTER-PAST ABI NA CASTE IGBOS likely moi qualify to post on this matter? grin

If you can fix ABA roads, then I will petition JTF to let YOUR people go.

Deal? wink
Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by geeez: 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2012
@OP, your brothers will never agree with you because they are largely illusioned here on NL

If you look at the rate of development of the regions since 1999, you will discover that democracy has brought faster development in the SW and SS while the SE, NE and NW have been largely crawling
Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by nku5: 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2012
His brothers will never agree but all his brothers on this thread agree with him. Bigotry is a sickness bros. Try and cure yourself

geeez: @OP, your brothers will never agree with you because they are largely illusioned here on NL

If you look at the rate of development of the regions since 1999, you will discover that democracy has brought faster development in the SW and SS while the SE, NE and NW have been largely crawling
Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 04, 2012
advocate666:

My brother, the question you ask is exactly the question your oppressors want you to ask.

I would have gone into explaining to you why no igbo governor or senator or any other fake leadership position could make the igbo nation better but I just want to ask you a question in return to help you think clearer.

During the second WW, Germany invaded and occupied france. The occupied territory of France was doing better than the free area. Logic would have stated that free France join those under German occupation in other to experience the same prosperity. But NO! The French resisted. Tell me why my brother?

While you are at it, tell me why every nation of ethnically similar people in the whole world has always clamoured for independence from others no matter their economic situation.

It is not always about economy. Pride in a country you can call home is very important. Dignity of a people is so important that even the united nations recognise the right to self determination irrespective of economic or socio political situation.

Economically, Scotland is stronger inside the UK than outside it. They have their own parliament and even have Scots in the Parliament in London. Heck, the last british Prime minister was a Scot. Tell me my brother why they are holding a referendum for independence?

People like you should be tied to a stake, shot in the thigh, left in the sun, given sips of water at 12hr intervals, then shot in the ribcage , then process should be repeated all over again..... all this after youve been waterboarded for at least 3 days straight, of course. As soon as you start going into shock, and delirium starts setting in, a syringe full of salt should then be shot up your nostrils.......

Why? Dude, you dont deserve to breathe among normal people because the hate youve been raised with wont allow you to think rationally or speak the truth. Thus, you do not deserve existence. People like you are the problem of the Black continent. Tribal Monkey!
Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by EkoIle1: 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
Funny enough. If ibo land dey stagnate enter hole today, they won't acknowledge it, they'll go down with it beating their chest while blaming other people and pointing fingers.

This is sadly one of the deadly traits of ibo people.

Ibo people will tell you that they own you and everything, even your land that ibo people are working on and paying you taxes like slaves to develop your own land while theirs stagnate and remain undeveloped.

The are na..ked, the whole world knows they are nan.ked, but they don't think they are na..ked, they think they are the best dressed people in the world. Very tragic.
Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by tunnytox(m): 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2012
kingoflag:

People like you should be tied to a stake, shot in the thigh, left in the sun, given sips of water at 12hr intervals, then shot in the ribcage , then process should be repeated all over again..... all this after youve been waterboarded for at least 3 days straight, of course. As soon as you start going into shock, and delirium starts setting in, a syringe full of salt should then be shot up your nostrils.......

Why? Dude, you dont deserve to breathe among normal people because the hate youve been raised with wont allow you to think rationally or speak the truth. Thus, you do not deserve existence. People like you are the problem of the Black continent. Tribal Monkey!

Choi! grin grin grin
Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by phreakabit(m): 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2012

In one sentence : To rebuild, you first have to destroy.
Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by phreakabit(m): 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2012
advocate666:

God bless you in Jesus name.
Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by phreakabit(m): 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
kingoflag:

Why? Dude, you dont deserve to breathe among normal people because the hate youve been raised with wont allow you to think rationally or speak the truth. Thus, you do not deserve existence.[size=18pt] People like you are the problem of the Black continent. Tribal Monkey! [/size]

No, people like you are the problem of Africa. You have a brain, yet you neglect it. . . You call it the "black continent", just because your Caucasian masters call it that. Remember what they say. . . . You are only intelligent because you question everything you think you know. BTW, how does his post suggest tribalism? Having a sense of pride for your ethnicity doesn't necessarily translate into tribalism. . . Does it?
Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by coogar: 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2012
advocate666:

the enemies!

simply put - you have no explanation!
the nigerian problem is not inter-tribal wars even though the people in charge always make it to look so. the problem we have is the elite versus the non-elite!

this is irrelevant!
nigeria has not been invaded by foreign forces - the people causing this untold hardship are nigerians like us - most of them are neighbours and yet they don't care if we all die in acute poverty whilst they transfer vast amount of dosh into their foreign accounts....

these nations clamouring for independence do not have our type of greedy leaders. obj was president for 8 yrs, if the solution is really disintegration, obj should have turned the south west into abu-dhabi by now by the virtue of him being from that region......but there was more poverty in the southwest when obj was the president than it ever was! same can be said of yaradua and all the past leaders - they are mostly concerned about their own tummies - they don't care about the populace!

the igbo pride led to the death of millions in the late 60s......of what essence is pride that leads to genocide or the slaughter of innocent souls? do people never learn?

i can see how excellent the republic of ireland are doing economically - are they not economically better than china and germany put together since their independence? be deceiving yourself with your cöck and bull theory - even if you break nigeria into 36 countries, you will not find the solution until we get rid of those gluttonous politicians who are bent on milking the country dry solely for their own personal use!
Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by advocate666: 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
coogar:

the enemies!

the nigerian problem is not inter-tribal wars even though the people in charge always make it to look so. the problem we have is the elite versus the non-elite!

this is irrelevant!
nigeria has not been invaded by foreign forces - the people causing this untold hardship are nigerians like us - most of them are neighbours and yet they don't care if we all die in acute poverty whilst they transfer vast amount of dosh into their foreign accounts....

these nations clamouring for independence do not have our type of greedy leaders. obj was president for 8 yrs, if the solution is really disintegration, obj should have turned the south west into abu-dhabi by now by the virtue of him being from that region......but there was more poverty in the southwest when obj was the president than it ever was! same can be said of yaradua and all the past leaders - they are mostly concerned about their own tummies - they don't care about the populace!

the igbo pride led to the death of millions in the late 60s......of what essence is pride that leads to genocide or the slaughter of innocent souls? do people never learn?

i can see how excellent the republic of ireland are doing economically - are they not economically better than china and germany put together since their independence? be deceiving yourself with your cöck and bull theory - even if you break nigeria into 36 countries, you will not find the solution until we get rid of those gluttonous politicians who are bent on milking the country dry solely for their own personal use!

You are talking to me as if I am concerned or interested in the well being of nigeria. I am not.
My concern is for my people, the igbos. My concern is for my country, Biafra.
This is why your post make no sense to me.
My country Biafra, was invaded and is occupied, downtrodden and exploited by Nigeria. And you want me to cry about Nigeria leaders obj, yardua and their puppet governors in my land? Tufiakwa!
Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by pazienza(m): 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2012
coogar:

the enemies!

this is irrelevant!

Biafra our land,was invaded by nigeria.Asika the then igbo administrator of the east central state after the war,told igbos that he was not there to do our bidding but that of those who put him there. The situation have not changed.
Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by pazienza(m): 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2012
Double post
Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by coogar: 10:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
advocate666:
You are talking to me as if I am concerned or interested in the well being of nigeria. I am not.
My concern is for my people, the igbos. My concern is for my country, Biafra.
This is why your post make no sense to me.
My country Biafra, was invaded and is occupied, downtrodden and exploited by Nigeria. And you want me to cry about Nigeria leaders obj, yardua and their puppet governors in my land? Tufiakwa!

you are hopelessly deluded!

pazienza:
Biafra our land,was invaded by nigeria.Asika the then igbo administrator of the east central state after the war,told igbos that he was not there to do our bidding but that of those who put him there. The situation have not changed.

so what do we do to the likes of pius anyim, okadigbo, ken nnamani and adolphus wabara who have all dined with the devil(nigeria)? are they considered bastards by biafrans or heroes?
Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
phreakabit:

No, people like you are the problem of Africa. You have a brain, yet you neglect it. . . You call it the "black continent", just because your Caucasian masters call it that. Remember what they say. . . . You are only intelligent because you question everything you think you know. BTW, how does his post suggest tribalism? Having a sense of pride for your ethnicity doesn't necessarily translate into tribalism. . . Does it?

Ignorant Monkey, what tree branch did you fall from? Anuofia. How doesnt his post reek of tribalism you bloody illiterate, backwards looking imbe*cile? A full grown man that claims to be normal and in proper control of all his thinking faculties claims that Igbo Politicians are only GREEDIER THAN the rest of their counterparts in Nigeria just because they dont have their own country and a jackass like you comes to defend him and proclaim him right. Are you guys ok at all? How the hell were you raised? Who wholeheartedly ignores the truth without a conscience like most of you foo*ls love to do? If you get your Biafra who do you think will rule; broke, hopeless, dummies like yourself or rich, hopeless, dummies like Obi, Orji, Kalu and co?

God, you guys are straight up useless. I hope that country divides as soon as possible, because believe it or not a country with Igbos and Hausas will never rise. Both You guys are the problem--- brainwashed "Muslims" and "Christians"--- Deceitful to the rotten core!
Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by advocate666: 10:49pm On Nov 04, 2012
kingoflag:

Ignorant Monkey, what tree branch did you fall from? Anuofia. How doesnt his post reek of tribalism you bloody illiterate, eh backwards looking imbe*cile? A full grown man that claims to be normal and in proper control of all his thinking faculties claims that Igbo Politicians are only GREEDIER THAN the rest of their counterparts in Nigeria just because they dont have their own country and a jackass like you comes to defend him and proclaim him right. Are you guys ok at all? How the hell were you raised? Who wholeheartedly ignores the truth without a conscience like most of you foo*ls love to do? If you get your Biafra who do you think will rule; broke, hopeless, dummies like yourself or rich, hopeless, dummies like Obi, Orji, Kalu and co?

God, you guys are straight up useless. I hope that country divides as soon as possible, because believe it or not a country with Igbos and Hausas will never rise. Both You guys are the problem--- brainwashed "Muslims" and "Christians"--- Deceitful to the rotten core!

remember that your father fought so that these hopeless dummies to remain with you in the same country that you are now hoping for the break-up of. Confused race. Oily soup does really affect the brain.
Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
advocate666:

remember that your father fought so that these hopeless dummies to remain with you in the same country that you are now hoping for the break-up of. Confused race. Oily soup does really affect the brain.

Oh, my Father left St.Louis to go fight on behalf of Africans? I think your mental problem is way more serious than previously feared.

Dude, face your problems and stop blaming everyone else.
Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by ebere1712: 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2012
The Worst write up in the history of man. Metu disassociates himself from his sons who have dined and eaten with the devil. They are likewise devils. Metu is back and would be victorious. All you agents of Lucifer; be very afraid.
Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by advocate666: 12:38am On Nov 05, 2012
kingoflag:

Oh, my Father left St.Louis to go fight on behalf of Africans? I think your mental problem is way more serious than previously feared.

Dude, face your problems and stop blaming everyone else.

are you denying your Yoruba inheritance?
Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by freesoul3(f): 12:41am On Nov 05, 2012
kingoflag:

Ignorant Monkey, what tree branch did you fall from? Anuofia. How doesnt his post reek of tribalism you bloody illiterate, backwards looking imbe*cile? A full grown man that claims to be normal and in proper control of all his thinking faculties claims that Igbo Politicians are only GREEDIER THAN the rest of their counterparts in Nigeria just because they dont have their own country and a jackass like you comes to defend him and proclaim him right. Are you guys ok at all? How the hell were you raised? Who wholeheartedly ignores the truth without a conscience like most of you foo*ls love to do? If you get your Biafra who do you think will rule; broke, hopeless, dummies like yourself or rich, hopeless, dummies like Obi, Orji, Kalu and co?

i often wonder why this guy who can easily win the title of the most hateful poster in nairaland always call others names and accuse them of being hateful
guy you need to be nailed to a wall and a swarm of bees unleased on you!
hatefilled ofe mmanu bigot

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does AMNESTY Mean? / ... / URHOBO PRESSURE GROUPS & THEIR LEADERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.