Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Help Me! My Fiance Get Raped And Result To Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me! My Fiance Get Raped And Result To Pregnancy (2254 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me! My Fiance Get Raped And Result To Pregnancy by Resources(m): 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2008
Please Nairalanders I need your earnest assistance in this case, My Fiance get rapped and results to pregnant, though see told me immideately it happens and I said I have 4given her but she can't 4gives herself cause she said she use to feel so guilty at looking at me, but now that it has come to this lenght I don't even know what to do.
Please help me

though I still love her so much
Re: Help Me! My Fiance Get Raped And Result To Pregnancy by henchmark: 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2008
[size=20pt]go and meet your town chief !!!
what is happening ? are we beginning to run out of ideas? some topics i can hardly imagine[/size]

rape abi rapping
Re: Help Me! My Fiance Get Raped And Result To Pregnancy by Busta(f): 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2008
@ topic,
I don't get u, She came to you and u said u have forgiven her. . . .for wat?

Was she the one that got hersef raped? She got raped and u are forgiving her?
I feel there is more to the story that u’re telling us.

Does she know the person that raped her or she brought it upon hersef?
Re: Help Me! My Fiance Get Raped And Result To Pregnancy by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2008
Busta:

@ topic,
I don't get u, She came to you and u said u have forgiven her. . . .for what?

Does she know the person that raped her or she brought it upon hersef?

my sista I wonda ooooooooo

@poster

how did you forgive her? did you set her a test and she failed against rapists?

its up to her if she wants to keep the baby. If she decides to do abortion; its her body. Dont make her do nyting she doesn't want to do.
Re: Help Me! My Fiance Get Raped And Result To Pregnancy by bawomol(m): 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2008
have u heard of an abortion. or is there no roe vs wade in naija??
Re: Help Me! My Fiance Get Raped And Result To Pregnancy by Opoki(m): 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2008
ON WHOT CONDITION WAS SHE RAPED!!!
Was it in a party,school premises,, When visiting friend?
When did she discovered that she is pregnant?
To what extent was the rape,Once or ,
Did she report Immidiately?
How many people RAPED her?

If all this Question can be answered then one can precisely
picture how the scene looks like,
But my brother i no fit believe say one guy can succeed in rape
Except the clitoris Sorry i mean the Girls' cunt was scratching her that time grin grin grin

My advice is that , Strictly 4get about the lady coz it's a stigma 4life,
Re: Help Me! My Fiance Get Raped And Result To Pregnancy by CrazyMan(m): 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2008
First, I mist sympathize with you on this ugly occurrence.

But that doesn’t or shouldn’t stop you from marrying her if you wish. She got raped and still had the courage to share the story with you. Most girls won’t do that.

They would keep it to themselves, sleep with you and put the pregnancy on your head.

I think the girl deserves some credit for her courage
Re: Help Me! My Fiance Get Raped And Result To Pregnancy by angelchyke(m): 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2008
My Dear, relax. Just relax. You see, I don't believe in snatching out the life of any animal or creature, let alone , AN INNOCENT BABY! It wasn't her fault, it wasn't yours either. This is even a time to test if your love for her is really true. Want my honest advice? Stick with her. Go ahead and marry her. Let her have the baby. Treat the baby like he\she was your own child. The only reason she feels guilty is because she doesn't trust the way you may be looking at her, I mean, your current opinion of her. Even if you have nothing against her, she'll never know. From the bottom of your heart, show and demonstrate your love to her practically. Affirm your commitment to her constantly and remind her it wasn't her fault. Never leave her. It could happen to your sister, you know. Guy, help her. I pray for peace and a blissful future for the both of you in Jesus' name, AMEN. Chou, smiley

www.valentinetipsandbits..com
Re: Help Me! My Fiance Get Raped And Result To Pregnancy by dot2002(m): 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2008
You and yours truly are fool of shit. That is the honest assistance i will give your schmuck. why didn't she go for test when she was raped to wash out all the shit she got in her? there are so many unanswered questions that i will not bother with you. She doesn't need you to forgive her too, nasty man like you, she better stick with her family, spineless pussy sukka. I bet you been shagging her knowing another man's baby's growing in her u make me sick to my stomach.
Re: Help Me! My Fiance Get Raped And Result To Pregnancy by amsky(m): 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2008
eeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! the grammer wey dey this nairaland go kill person troway. Please,what is rapped? na for moimoi leaf dey 'rap' am abi na wrapping paper? grin grin grin grin

on a more serious note-come out with the whole story,and you'll be sure to get some brilliant advice here if you need it. I don't get why she should be forgiven for being raped? OUT WITH IT MAN!!!!!
Re: Help Me! My Fiance Get Raped And Result To Pregnancy by tngtech(m): 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2008
how are you sure she was rapped, where you there? How are you not sure if she has not gotten pregnant from people she has slept with which you don't know. You are lucky she didn't tell you, you are responsible. I pity you my brother cry.

Resources:

though see told me immideately it happens and I said I have 4given her but she can't 4gives herself cause she said she use to feel so guilty at looking at me

You even have to 4give her shocked. She can't forgive herself because she knows exactly what happen. Anyway sha, i wish you luck in ur relationship. Am not criticising you or her, but the truth must be told okay. C'mon man, open your eyes, use ur sense, i can't imagine an African guy believing in cock and bulls stories. I pity guys like you, i really do. Anyway the ball is in your court, but am not asking you to chase her away.
Re: Help Me! My Fiance Get Raped And Result To Pregnancy by Gbemyte(f): 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2008
she should abort the pregnancy because guys re funny anyting might happen u might bring the memeory back to her,my advice is that tell her to abort it and make sure u re with her to show her u care and love her.
Re: Help Me! My Fiance Get Raped And Result To Pregnancy by tngtech(m): 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2008
@Gbemyte

How can you advice to abort the baby, that is murdering you know.

@poster
How old is the pregnancy?
Re: Help Me! My Fiance Get Raped And Result To Pregnancy by Resources(m): 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2008
Thanks To all nairaland for your good advice I will let you know how exactly it happens

@Busta

I don't get u, She came to you and u said u have forgiven her. . . .for what?

Does she know the person that raped her or she brought it upon hersef

She explain how it happens to her this way, she went ome for New year and there is a guy who has long time ago woo her but she refused and the guy also came home for newyear, show it happens that her friend invited her to her house where she was force by that guy, but after the incidence both her friend and the guy leave the town immidiately to where they come from, but why I said I 4give her is that she use to feel guilty of me cause I had told him long ago that some friend are dangerous and she never feel the friend could plan such evil to her.
Re: Help Me! My Fiance Get Raped And Result To Pregnancy by Resources(m): 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2008
I will answer your question accordinly

@Opoki
Was it in a party,school premises,, When visiting friend?
When did she discovered that she is pregnant?
To what extent was the rape,Once or ,
Did she report Immidiately?
How many people RAPED her?

If all this Question can be answered then one can precisely
picture how the scene looks like,
But my brother i no fit believe say one guy can succeed in rape
Except the clitoris Sorry i mean the Girls' cunt was scratching her that time Grin Grin Grin

My advice is that , Strictly forget about the lady because it's a stigma 4life

Was it in a party,school premises,, When visiting friend? ans: When visiting friend
When did she discovered that she is pregnant? ans: when she missed her period
To what extent was the rape,Once or , ans: once as she said
Did she report Immidiately? ans: yes, to me alone
How many people RAPED her? ans: one man

this is the situation report for you to work on for me and picture what could be the best possible solution
Re: Help Me! My Fiance Get Raped And Result To Pregnancy by Resources(m): 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2008
@Crazykid

First, I mist sympathize with you on this ugly occurrence.

But that doesn’t or shouldn’t stop you from marrying her if you wish. She got raped and still had the courage to share the story with you. Most girls won’t do that.

They would keep it to themselves, sleep with you and put the pregnancy on your head.

I think the girl deserves some credit for her courage

thanks for symphatising with me the occurency is more than ugly is rotten already,
I also commend your efffort to reason the way I do, this is the only reason that even keeping me waiting all along for she prove her sincerity for me, but what can a poor boy do
Re: Help Me! My Fiance Get Raped And Result To Pregnancy by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2008
Can you explain more. the guy who raped her, was it the friend she was visiting?
Re: Help Me! My Fiance Get Raped And Result To Pregnancy by Resources(m): 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2008
@Angelchyke
My Dear, relax. Just relax. You see, I don't believe in snatching out the life of any animal or creature, let alone , AN INNOCENT BABY! It wasn't her fault, it wasn't yours either. This is even a time to test if your love for her is really true. Want my honest advice? Stick with her. Go ahead and marry her. Let her have the baby. Treat the baby like he\she was your own child. The only reason she feels guilty is because she doesn't trust the way you may be looking at her, I mean, your current opinion of her. Even if you have nothing against her, she'll never know. From the bottom of your heart, show and demonstrate your love to her practically. Affirm your commitment to her constantly and remind her it wasn't her fault. Never leave her. It could happen to your sister, you know. Guy, help her. I pray for peace and a blissful future for the both of you in Jesus' name, AMEN. Chou, Smiley

Thanks alot, U dont only sound like good man but also like a caring mother, but I have try all you adicve me to do 4 her to make her know that I still love her in any situation she may found herself but she still in the same mood, what else can I do to prove my lov for her again. Also to take the baby like mine may not be very easy, you know my mum know we are in love and get me a baby outside will never accepted in the family.
[size=16pt]Now I am down, what else can I do[/size]
Re: Help Me! My Fiance Get Raped And Result To Pregnancy by Resources(m): 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2008
@ThoniaSlim
Can you explain more. the guy who raped her, was it the friend she was visiting?

She visit her friend which is a lady, but the guy has planned a conspiracy with her friend that she visited
Re: Help Me! My Fiance Get Raped And Result To Pregnancy by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2008
Then its no fault of her's but that of her wicked evil sick friend and the stupid guy. What sort of a friend is that sef, may she get a pound of the flesh one day.

angelchyke:

My Dear, relax. Just relax. You see, I don't believe in snatching out the life of any animal or creature, let alone , AN INNOCENT BABY! It wasn't her fault, it wasn't yours either. This is even a time to test if your love for her is really true. Want my honest advice? Stick with her. Go ahead and marry her. Let her have the baby. Treat the baby like he\she was your own child. The only reason she feels guilty is because she doesn't trust the way you may be looking at her, I mean, your current opinion of her. Even if you have nothing against her, she'll never know. From the bottom of your heart, show and demonstrate your love to her practically. Affirm your commitment to her constantly and remind her it wasn't her fault. Never leave her. It could happen to your sister, you know. Guy, help her. I pray for peace and a blissful future for the both of you in Jesus' name, AMEN. Chou, smiley

What more can i say. good advice.

Resources:

@Angelchyke
Thanks alot, You don't only sound like good man but also like a caring mother, but I have try all you adicve me to do 4 her to make her know that I still love her in any situation she may found herself but she still in the same mood, what else can I do to prove my lov for her again. Also to take the baby like mine may not be very easy, you know my mum know we are in love and get me a baby outside will never accepted in the family.
[size=16pt]Now I am down, what else can I do[/size]

Her case is a combination rape and betrayal by someone she thought was a friend. So she might just be going through a difficult period of trying to come to terms with her experience.

the wounds and pains are still fresh. just give her time to heal. why she heals, do not relent in your support.
Re: Help Me! My Fiance Get Raped And Result To Pregnancy by jkpretty(f): 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2008
i'm sick of threads like this!
Re: Help Me! My Fiance Get Raped And Result To Pregnancy by CrazyMan(m): 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2008
@Resources

She visit her friend which is a lady, but the guy has planned a conspiracy with her friend that she visited
If she can identify the guy who raped her like you stated here, then it's up to you to decide what to do.
Here are some options:

1. You can deal with him physically (man to man)

2. You can report him to the police and ensurre that he spends a good number of years behind bars.

3. You can forget about the whole incident and move on with your girl.

It's up to you to make your choice.
Re: Help Me! My Fiance Get Raped And Result To Pregnancy by Busta(f): 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2008
1. I don’t understand how a thing like that will happen and u guys did not deem it wise to report to the police. Unless she was part of the whole set up.
2. Are u sure this girl is telling u the truth? It is possible that she went and got hersef some other guy, had sex with him and found out that she was pregnant and came crying to u that she was raped. If I was raped, I will first report to the police even b4 coming to u.
3. She better go and abort the pregnancy. I am sorry to say but why have a child that whenever u look at him/her, it only reminds u of the ordeal u went thru to produce such a baby. Are u financially and emotional ready to take care of someone else’s baby? What is the baby is born and has a sickle cell? U waste all ur money to treat the poor child.
Re: Help Me! My Fiance Get Raped And Result To Pregnancy by Bossman(m): 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2008
There is a lot of insanity in these forums. Some of the postings I see here just make one wonder if they are true.

Did she tell you as soon as it happened or after she found out it resulted in pregnancy?

If is so happened, then what about the idiot that did it to her? How could he have forced himself on her? So, there was nobody else there, and she could not scream, bite him or something. Where did it happend. Why did she allow herself to be alone with the guy? Hope you get the jist. If it happened, then you as a man, should take action, take your woman and go and confront the "bone head". Make sure you verify things and do not just take it as-is.
Re: Help Me! My Fiance Get Raped And Result To Pregnancy by CrazyMan(m): 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2008
An abortion would only complicate the whole matter; she might die or even loose her womb in the process. But I would agree with Busta. I think the girl us hiding somethinng.
Or
It might be that she's asamed; most girls can't stand the stigma of being raped. She might be looking for someone to confide in; that's why she reported the case to her boy friend.
Re: Help Me! My Fiance Get Raped And Result To Pregnancy by Resources(m): 10:39am On Feb 01, 2008
@ThoniaSlim

the wounds and pains are still fresh. just give her time to heal. why she heals, do not relent in your support.

Thanks alot, the problem is that what could be done after if she delivered the baby, because I dont advice abortion and she never want to hear abortion.
1. take her and her baby?
2. take her alone?
3. reject both of them?

I hope the option one alone could heal the wound, but is not very easy.
Remeber, that pregnant is just a month and some days today, the wound will last for how long
Re: Help Me! My Fiance Get Raped And Result To Pregnancy by obisho: 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2008
if u really luv her then keep her n the baby.

U ve not told us where and how she was raped.
Re: Help Me! My Fiance Get Raped And Result To Pregnancy by Busta(f): 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2008
still don't think something is right here.

@poster,
u really gotta be careful and my question remains that why didn't u guys deem it right to go report to the police. to me if someone gets raped. . . especially in a sitaution like ur girlfriend and she got pregnant, it should not be treated lightly.

in her case, it resulted to pregnancy, wat is if she contacted STDs or AIDs . . . would it have been a diff case?

u guys giving him advices, y'all should think had about this situation and what he is getting himself into.
Re: Help Me! My Fiance Get Raped And Result To Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 07, 2011
For meooo i don't believe her story.Girls hardly arrange for their fellow girl to be raped under normal circumstances.
so man use your head.
Re: Help Me! My Fiance Get Raped And Result To Pregnancy by blank(f): 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2011
I find her story very hard to believe. She must have slept with the guy expecting the guy to marry her but when she told the guy, he must have fled. How do u know her story is true? Did she tell u IMMEDIATELY he raped her or was when she found out she was pregnant that she told u?

Anywayz, i cannot judge. It might be true and she is going through a rough patch. Pls, dont let her remove the baby.
Re: Help Me! My Fiance Get Raped And Result To Pregnancy by shegosay: 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2011
Is it what ever you come ac cross in your daily life that you must post for the whole world to hear?pls solve your problem by your self.
Re: Help Me! My Fiance Get Raped And Result To Pregnancy by MMM2(m): 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2011

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wrong Account User / How To Stop Being Jealous? / I Need A Real Guy In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.