Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

They Are About To Be Separated By Facebook Password. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Are About To Be Separated By Facebook Password. (3181 Views)

Deceived By Facebook Lover, Story Of Pamela Mojekwu / How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? / Would You Give Your B0yfriend/girlfriend Your Facebook Password? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Are About To Be Separated By Facebook Password. by gurusoft55: 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2012
A frnd of mine hs bn dating ds girl 4 close 2 a yr nw nd she claims 2 really luv him. He decided 2 test her by askin 4 her facebook password; she outrightly refused nd said she will quit d relationship instead of givin him her password and she is serios abt it. What do u tink? Is dis a sign of bad days to come!
Re: They Are About To Be Separated By Facebook Password. by k2039: 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
Everyone has a right to his/her privacy(it is her personal account).
If you have trust issues,walk away from the relationship.

I dont think their is anything wrong with that,it's her choice(besides if you gave her your's,that was your choice and she doesnt owe you her's).

1 Like

Re: They Are About To Be Separated By Facebook Password. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2012
Now this got me laughing...OP,what do u need her password for? Are u suspecting her of cheating?? Whatever ur answers are to these questions, its HER password and she reserves the right to keep it to herself.that's why its called a Password.
Re: They Are About To Be Separated By Facebook Password. by AntiGbagaun(f): 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2012
k2039: Everyone has a right to his/her privacy(it is her personal account).
If you have trust issues,walk away from the relationship.

I dont think thir is anything wrong with that,it's her choice(beisdes if you gave her your's,that was your choice and she doesnt owe you her's).
shocked shocked
Re: They Are About To Be Separated By Facebook Password. by fairygeh(f): 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2012
What do u need her p/w for if I may ask?some pple just like lookng for trouble,trouble go lie down jeje u go begin wake am up,later u wl find out certain things and start saying ur girlfy is cheatin on you.she nt giving u her p/w doesnt mean she's hiding something.evryone is entitled to his/her privacy for crying out loud,if she says she doesnt wanna giv u,den so be it.she aint ur wife that u shd insist she gives u anything.
Re: They Are About To Be Separated By Facebook Password. by berylLOL(f): 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2012
PERSONALLY speaking oo, I think it's only when dere's something to hide dat I wudn't give my partner my password..and dat hidden thing might not necessarily be a secret boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: They Are About To Be Separated By Facebook Password. by fairygeh(f): 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2012
Okontami: Madam, which privacy are you really talking about?? You are hiding something because you ladies hate being caught.Because of your insincerity and multiple sex mates that you guys have, you cant be bold to give this details out. Its so sad.
. SMH.And does her giving him the p/w mean she aint cheating.AND don't guys also hide such things from their babes?cos u are making it seem like its just girls thing here.its all about trust.what I am saying here is the poster is trying to make it look like its a do or die thing for the girl to give him her p/w ,its supposed to be something u wanna do willingly not by force.
Re: They Are About To Be Separated By Facebook Password. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2012
jejely log out from the so called relationship,if you are not ready for it, you asked for her password ad she refused! so what next, she has her personal reason for not giving it to you.
Re: They Are About To Be Separated By Facebook Password. by dabrake(m): 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
saying she would rather quit the relationship instead of granting you access to her password is unfair.
Re: They Are About To Be Separated By Facebook Password. by djeezy(m): 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2012
You asked for the password when she hasn't cleared her inbox filled with darkest secrets and cheating chats. She told you she'll rather break up with you than to give you her password, well that's just a subterfuge to slow you down. By the time she deletes the chats with her numerous boyfriends abi mugu, she'll give you the password.

1 Like

Re: They Are About To Be Separated By Facebook Password. by gurusoft55: 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2012
djeezy: You asked for the password when she hasn't cleared her inbox filled with darkest secrets and cheating chats. She told you she'll rather break up with you than to give you her password, well that's just a subterfuge to slow you down. By the time she deletes the chats with her numerous boyfriends abi mugu, she'll give you the password.
Exactly what my mind tells me.
Re: They Are About To Be Separated By Facebook Password. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2012
Anti-Gbagaun:
come o, are you being paid for doing this thing on NL?

1 Like

Re: They Are About To Be Separated By Facebook Password. by ITbomb(m): 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
gurusoft55: I av bn dating ds girl 4 close 2 a yr nw nd she claims 2 really luv me. I decided 2 test her by askin 4 her facebook password; she outrightly refused nd said she will quit d relationship instead of givin me her password and she is serios abt it. What do u tink? Is dis a sign of bad days to come!
Guy , how much u don pay on top her head?
U no even know her papa, u wan come block contacts.
I got my gf's own though, she first asked for mine and I gave her and she gave me hers since then no more facebook chatting, I deleted my nimbuzz.
Re: They Are About To Be Separated By Facebook Password. by gurusoft55: 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2012
For those of you talking of privacy, are there supposed to be private things in a good relationship? What do you think will become of you if your partner finds out that private stuff one way or the other?
Re: They Are About To Be Separated By Facebook Password. by gurusoft55: 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2012
Okontami: Oga, what do you mean by privacy if there is true love. Are you faithful to her. If you guys cant share your passwords it means there is skeleton in your cupboards. I disagree with this privacy none*sense. My wife have my passwords to my social media accounts and also my bank details. What are you hiding should be the question. You say if you have trust issues, walk away...Well that is dumb. Trust is earned , trust is not bestowed on someone. Let us use our brain and be realistic and not get dragged into the vocabulary of people trying to be defensive.
Well said.
Re: They Are About To Be Separated By Facebook Password. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2012
Okontami: Guys, there should not be any restriction to your true partner, unless she is just a bagger. If he or she worth it, why not let her know about it.
if u mean 'partner' as in g.f,Hell No.i aint telling her my password.buh if u mean 'partner' as in wife,she will knw easily because she already has the password to my heart
Re: They Are About To Be Separated By Facebook Password. by omotola1(m): 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2012
djeezy: You asked for the password when she hasn't cleared her inbox filled with darkest secrets and cheating chats. She told you she'll rather break up with you than to give you her password, well that's just a subterfuge to slow you down. By the time she deletes the chats with her numerous boyfriends abi mugu, she'll give you the password.
You head correct bro!
Op, just give her some time. She will give u d password.
Re: They Are About To Be Separated By Facebook Password. by Mynd44: 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2012
dabrake: saying she would rather quit the relationship instead of granting you access to her password is unfair.
It is not unfair, it is the truth. What if they don't end up getting married and the guy changes the password behind her back in a bid to humiliate her by posting crap from it?

If she gives him and it does not work, should she give the next guy too and the guy after that?
Re: They Are About To Be Separated By Facebook Password. by omotola1(m): 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
It is not unfair, it is the truth. What if they don't end up getting married and the guy changes the password behind her back in a bid to humiliate her by posting crap from it?

If she gives him and it does not work, should she give the next guy too and the guy after that?
Gbamest!
You make sense die!
Re: They Are About To Be Separated By Facebook Password. by Mynd44: 11:12pm On Nov 05, 2012
omotola1:
Gbamest!
You make sense die!
People know the truth but wanna act ignorantly
Re: They Are About To Be Separated By Facebook Password. by dabrake(m): 11:14pm On Nov 05, 2012
Mynd_44:

alright, let me arrange it this way
when one says "i prefer breaking up with you to giving you my password", I BELIEVE it's unfair
Re: They Are About To Be Separated By Facebook Password. by Mynd44: 11:17pm On Nov 05, 2012
dabrake:
alright, let me arrange it this way
when one says "i prefer breaking up with you to giving you my password", I BELIEVE it's unfair
It is not unfair. She told him the truth and that he should get with it and fast too
Re: They Are About To Be Separated By Facebook Password. by kunlejazz(m): 1:03am On Nov 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
It is not unfair. She told him the truth and that he should get with it and fast too
Bros, whether you want to agree or not, that statement is UNFAIR! Any right thinking person should know that. There are a million and one other ways to stand ur feet on issues like this. Threatening to end d relationship for such a reason is dumb!

@OP
If I were you, I'll just forget about her. She's one of those kind of women that would rather get a divorce than support their spouses financially even when thay av in abundance. That singular statement translates into volumes my brother, regardless of whatsoever she later says (from the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks) and I'm talking from experience
Re: They Are About To Be Separated By Facebook Password. by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 06, 2012
This is an invasion of privacy. What right do you have? Are you her husband? No, you are a boyfriend.
Re: They Are About To Be Separated By Facebook Password. by Ivynwa(f): 4:45am On Nov 06, 2012
gurusoft55: I av bn dating ds girl 4 close 2 a yr nw nd she claims 2 really luv me. I decided 2 test her by askin 4 her facebook password; she outrightly refused nd said she will quit d relationship instead of givin me her password and she is serios abt it. What do u tink? [size=14pt]Is dis a sign of bad days to come![/size]

Yes it is a sign of bad bad days to come. Bad days of your impositions and wicked bossing over. How on earth did you think of asking for somebody's password if you were not trying to snoop on her and play Mr. Detective? She is being wise in wanting to leave your fr*aking imposing a*s over that. What fr*aking password are you talking about? You mad orrrrrrrrrrrr? (Now mad oorrrrrrr as used here is simply a slang, I ain't really calling you mad).Peace out!

FortuneTeller: This is an invasion of privacy. What right do you have? Are you her husband? No, you are a boyfriend.

Even a husband has no right to demand for his wife's password? Being a husband or boyfriend does not give anybody the right to be domineering over a woman. Women are humans beings please, they are not meant to be subdued with their dignity stamped upon carelessly and thoughtlessly for goodness sake. WTFr*ak!

1 Like

Re: They Are About To Be Separated By Facebook Password. by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 06, 2012
Ivynwa:
Even a husband has no right to demand for his wife's password? Being a husband or boyfriend does not give anybody the right to be domineering over a woman. Women are humans beings please, they are not meant to be subdued with their dignity stamped upon carelessly and thoughtlessly for goodness sake. WTFr*ak!

I respectfully disagree. A husband and wife who cannot share something as simple as a social network password, obviously have deeper issues. This same line of thought can be used to say that neither should have access to each other's bank accounts, knowledge of friends, or place of employment. It is one thing for a boyfriend to ask, but for a spouse there should be no hesitancy unless you have something to hide. I'm sorry if you think this is domineering; but it is simply two becoming one in marriage.

1 Like

Re: They Are About To Be Separated By Facebook Password. by djeezy(m): 6:43am On Nov 06, 2012
FortuneTeller: This is an invasion of privacy. What right do you have? Are you her husband? No, you are a boyfriend.
Invasion of privacy? That's B.S. Like they say" an innocent mind fears no accusation. By virtue of common understanding, only someone who has so much secrets to hide will decline in giving you his/her password. I agree with you that's it's her privacy and she is not under onus to give him the password but some things are just better done to create trust. Trust is earned and not just giving out like a recharge card. How did you think the guy will feel when he asked for the password and she declined? I once asked for my girlfriend's password, she complied. Then I just knew she was faithful, I didn't bother logging in. If you claim you're not cheating or unfaithful, then why are you hiding your password? Or shoudn't there be some measure of checks and balances in a relationship?
Re: They Are About To Be Separated By Facebook Password. by djeezy(m): 6:50am On Nov 06, 2012
FortuneTeller:

I respectfully disagree. A husband and wife who cannot share something as simple as a social network password, obviously have deeper issues. This same line of thought can be used to say that neither should have access to each other's bank accounts, knowledge of friends, or place of employment. It is one thing for a boyfriend to ask, but for a spouse there should be no hesitancy unless you have something to hide. I'm sorry if you think this is domineering; but it is simply two becoming one in marriage.
GBAM!
Re: They Are About To Be Separated By Facebook Password. by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 06, 2012
djeezy: Invasion of privacy? That's B.S. Like they say" an innocent mind fears no accusation. By virtue of common understanding, only someone who has so much secrets to hide will decline in giving you his/her password. I agree with you that's it's her privacy and she is not under onus to give him the password but some things are just better done to create trust. Trust is earned and not just giving out like a recharge card. How did you think the guy will feel when he asked for the password and she declined? I once asked for my girlfriend's password, she complied. Then I just knew she was faithful, I didn't bother logging in. If you claim you're not cheating or unfaithful, then why are you hiding your password? Or shouldn't there be some measure of checks and balances in a relationship?
He is a BOYFRIEND, not her husband. He has not even proposed marriage. She has no obligation to him. If my husband asks for my password, then I will oblige because I do not have anything to hide. But the audacity of a mere boyfriend demanding access to my accounts, I dey laugh. If he does not trust her, that is the real issue. He is insecure and grasping to find a way to gain control. Thank goodness the young lady is standing her ground. This is a sign as to what her future will be like if she chooses to marry him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) / I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier / My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.