Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) (3185 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / When Guys Say Their Balls Are Heavy / 25 Things Cheaters Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2013
If you have ever cheated on your girlfriend, fiance, wife, boyfriend, husband....this is a chance for you to anonymously

say your peace...get it out of your conscious and free your self...just answer two questions..

1. Why did you cheat?

2. are you steal cheating?

3. what would you like to say to the person you cheated on?

Cheers.
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by sexymoma(f): 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
1. I cheated because he told me he might one day change to a REV.Father

2. I am still cheating becos i dont want to enter one chance.

3. ehn ehn my booboo, pls when next you wanna take this kind of decision try and consider the other party, why on earth shoul you admire those nuns over me, becos they look pretty ba, dont worry dem go tire you. am not remorseful for cheating on you o. am jos pouring out ma mind.
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by R0seMaryM(f): 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
i'm flirting heavily with some guy, and given the chance...i will act on it...im cheating cause i hardly see my man, and we hardly talk...this guy im flirting with makes me feel sexier than any guy ever has...i walk with confidence now, he accepts everything bout me...while my bf wants me 2 be a certain way, if he don't like some bout me, he will try change it...but the flirter accepts me

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
If you have ever cheated on your girlfriend, fiance, wife, boyfriend, husband....this is a chance for you to anonymously

say your peace...get it out of your conscious and free your self...just answer two questions..

1. Why did you cheat?

Cheers.

#1..I cheated because I can't stay with one female for up to 2 months embarassed undecided

#2...Yes, kinda embarassed undecided

#3.... Nothing, what's the point.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by MrLoverMAn(m): 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
R0se-Mary M:
i'm flirting heavily with some guy, and given the chance...i will act on it...im cheating cause i hardly see my man, and we hardly talk...this guy im flirting with makes me feel sexier than any guy ever has...i walk with confidence now, he accepts everything bout me...while my bf wants me 2 be a certain way, if he don't like some bout me, he will try change it...but the flirter accepts me

Hey Rose-mary M

Where in South African you from ?
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by Iaz93: 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
can you imagine say na tu wemen first comfess

well, me cheatd on my yummy banana Sweet-tease because she refused to gave me punny and I'll continue till October wen I'm going for baptism

where?? make she for cum catch me abi??

*I hope she doesn't see this*
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
grin grin
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by MrsChima(f): 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
I have cheated my hubby out of a hot wing.
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by Enegod(m): 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2013
see them----->cheaters... i forgive you all undecided
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2013
1. Why i cheated?

No reason. I'm just being me on a normal day.

2. Would i still cheat?

Why not? Its cool. But maybe wen i'm married. But i doubt i won't!

3. What will i say to my girlie?

What will say? She definitely won't even knw..i pride myself an expert. Maybe i am undecided

And hey, 'sweet@, i knw u are a decent girlie anyway'
she will just detach my asss instead of going low to cheat!! That's why i keep it secret! If she does knws, i'm fried!!! Biliv me!!! She doesn't wait to see nonsense! She fuckin scares me
grin
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by shortgun(m): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2013
I cheated cos I needed to know how it feels to be given a Mouth Gig, my girl can't do it and I needed d experience badly.

it feels good and don't think I'll stop anytime soon.
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by Caracta(f): 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
SLIDE waxie: sweet@, that girl is ma biatch!! We do fucck with each others fine.

U shld wonder why i nipped only on her. Ok?
wink
Alright,I gerrit smiley
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

1. Why did you cheat?

Cheers.

1. I moved into the relationship out of pity for the heartbroken gal, a lil company turned into a full-blown union, I wasnt Enjoying It.

2. Oh yeah am still cheating on her, Wedded Brenda on Nl some months ago - Which other cheating would beat that?

3. Jenny, Cheating runs in my DNA, would u live with It?

Anymore questions? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
1.Cheat?its just dat i take my chances,i can't miss an open net like yakubu did.2.Am only expanding the ministry not cheating.3.we will settle dis in bed.
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by sexymoma(f): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
Enegod: see them----->cheaters... i forgive you all undecided
What are you doing here, this thread is not meant for under age baby tongue
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by Enegod(m): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
sexymoma: What are you doing here, this thread is not meant for under age baby tongue
this your moniker dey do me jagajaga for head..i wan nyansh you wink
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by debosky(m): 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
I have cheated my hubby out of a hot wing.

Chicken wings? cheesy

Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by sexymoma(f): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
Enegod: this your moniker dey do me jagajaga for head..i wan nyansh you wink
Nyansh plenty for yaba left swithart. tongue
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by Enegod(m): 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2013
debosky:

Chicken wings? cheesy

grin grin grin so this is mrs chima choi cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2013
Enegod
Enegod
Enegod

Y u bring me here angry ... I'm not a cheater embarassed embarassed
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by Enegod(m): 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2013
nadia_SA: Enegod
Enegod
Enegod

Y u bring me here angry ... I'm a cheater embarassed embarassed
fixed! undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by 190theclown: 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
cos its absolutely normal for men to go out there and spread their seeds

hence the reason why we cheat freely tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by drnairalov: 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2013
am aware of a woman wit a broken heart, I never cheated..!!!! dnt wnt dem hoes 2 tear me apart, does dat make me a good man or less of a man?
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by Les: 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2013
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2013
^
grin cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Ways To Melt A Woman's Heart / Do Ladies Feel Same Way Men Feels After Looking @ Their Chest??? / How Do You Know If And When You've Met The One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.