Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Would You Give Your B0yfriend/girlfriend Your Facebook Password? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Give Your B0yfriend/girlfriend Your Facebook Password? (7656 Views)

How Facebook Password + Pastor Ruined My Life... / They Are About To Be Separated By Facebook Password. / How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Give Your B0yfriend/girlfriend Your Facebook Password? by SwtzMinx(f): 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2010
.if your boyfriend/girlfriend asked for your facebook password, would you give it to him/her?
Re: Would You Give Your B0yfriend/girlfriend Your Facebook Password? by baybbootz(f): 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2010
lol
I had my EX's password,his change it now tho.
smart fool.lol
Re: Would You Give Your B0yfriend/girlfriend Your Facebook Password? by Scooby1(m): 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2010
grin cheesy tongue
Re: Would You Give Your B0yfriend/girlfriend Your Facebook Password? by lovemoi2(f): 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2010
no

ONLY AN INSECURE EGOMANIAC WILL ASK YOU FOR UR PASSWORD

THATS A REASON TO DUMP THE POSSESSIVE MODAFUKA
Re: Would You Give Your B0yfriend/girlfriend Your Facebook Password? by baybbootz(f): 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2010
lol@ scooby
trust me when am jobless,ill just pop up and see whats happening
Re: Would You Give Your B0yfriend/girlfriend Your Facebook Password? by pringles1(f): 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2010
If u have nothing to hide y not just give it!
Re: Would You Give Your B0yfriend/girlfriend Your Facebook Password? by lovemoi2(f): 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2010
pringles.:

If u have nothing to hide y not just give it!
its not about having anything to hide[b] its the principle of do u trust me [/b]
plus guys that ask for password are usually very possessive and actually dangerous to be in a relationship with, cos they have the tendency of hitting you

am talking from studies
Re: Would You Give Your B0yfriend/girlfriend Your Facebook Password? by googles: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2010
[size=13pt]hmm hmm
not nice !!
was forming lovina with my ex
and gave him my FB password
he used to ignore my friend requests from guys
na so so girls i just dey get
used to go thru my inbox,
would copy and paste anything thats looks fishy
and make a fuss over it
really used to piss me off
even after we broke up the freak was still checking
nobody taught me to change the password
to my great grandma's name [/size]
Re: Would You Give Your B0yfriend/girlfriend Your Facebook Password? by lovemoi2(f): 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]

nobody taught me to change the password
to my great grandma's name [/size]

hahahaha
Re: Would You Give Your B0yfriend/girlfriend Your Facebook Password? by naijaswag1: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2010
what do pple even do on FB that makes it so secretive.If anyone wants my FB password I will give the person because my post there are for a lot of people's consumption
Re: Would You Give Your B0yfriend/girlfriend Your Facebook Password? by lovemoi2(f): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2010
naija_swag:

what do pple even do on FB that makes it so secretive.If anyone wants my FB password I will give the person because my post there are for a lot of people's consumption

please give me your facebook password
Re: Would You Give Your B0yfriend/girlfriend Your Facebook Password? by Chykason(m): 9:27am On Feb 28, 2010
lovemoi2:

its not about having anything to hide[b] its the principle of do u trust me [/b]
plus guys that ask for password are usually very possessive and actually dangerous to be in a relationship with, cos they have the tendency of hitting you

am talking from studies

Re: Would You Give Your B0yfriend/girlfriend Your Facebook Password? by ima1(f): 9:46am On Feb 28, 2010
No, i think everyone should have some degree of privacy.
Re: Would You Give Your B0yfriend/girlfriend Your Facebook Password? by Tinksh(f): 9:48am On Feb 28, 2010
A husband, absolutely! I'd have no secrets from my husband and marriage is for sharing, but a boyfriend, absolutely NOT!
Re: Would You Give Your B0yfriend/girlfriend Your Facebook Password? by zerocool(m): 10:01am On Feb 28, 2010
Tink_sh:

A husband, absolutely! I'd have no secrets from my husband and marriage is for sharing, but a boyfriend, absolutely NOT!
Wat is the difference between husband and boyfriend in the issue of disclosing your fb password. If you find it difficult to give him now, you can't give him when you are married.
Re: Would You Give Your B0yfriend/girlfriend Your Facebook Password? by Kelvinj(m): 10:07am On Feb 28, 2010
zerocool:

Wat is the difference between husband and boyfriend in the issue of disclosing your fb password. If you find it difficult to give him now, you can't give him when you are married.
exactly
@topic
Is it realy necessary?
Re: Would You Give Your B0yfriend/girlfriend Your Facebook Password? by Tinksh(f): 10:07am On Feb 28, 2010
zerocool:

There is a huge difference! A boyfriend i am getting to know day by day and there is no life commitment made. Either of you can walk away and what if you and bf break up?? A husband is someone i am committed to for the rest of my life and would have no secrets.So i would not have a problem. Hope that explains it.
Re: Would You Give Your B0yfriend/girlfriend Your Facebook Password? by H2O2: 10:17am On Feb 28, 2010
Just do it, okay??
Re: Would You Give Your B0yfriend/girlfriend Your Facebook Password? by zerocool(m): 10:25am On Feb 28, 2010
Tink_sh:

There is a huge difference! A boyfriend i am getting to know day by day and there is no life commitment made. Either of you can walk away and what if you and bf break up?? A husband is someone i am committed to for the rest of my life and would have no secrets.So i would not have a problem. Hope that explains it.
A boyfriend is a husband-to-be, except maybe you are keeping him for other purposes. And what you do/are in a relationship, is a prototype of what you'll do/wil be in marriage except also maybe you are not being yourself and just pretending/fake. So, if you find it difficult to give it to him now, there is very high likelihood that you won't want to. . .when you are both married.

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? / 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them / Some Beautiful Love Moments Ever Captured.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.