Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,573 members, 7,770,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:12 AM

A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa (23705 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / A thread for corpers posted to Kano / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
chizzyeric: Wow kk ayo ur a lab. Scientist, dats cool, hope we'l be posted to a gud hosp in town o
I pray so o.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2012
This wait can be very boring o!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by wildguy(m): 11:48pm On Nov 11, 2012
ay0201: This wait can be very boring o!

Aswr!! Heard it was raining heavily so hoping it doesn't cause another flood incident
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Chikebrain: 7:49am On Nov 12, 2012
Hello house I was also posted to bayelsa and was bereaved when I heard its 28th. I called the PRO and camp commandant like a 100 times (just exaggerating) hoping the date will be back dated but they both said the same thing ("camp opens on the 28th"). All my friends posted to other states are uploading Pics and that makes me more sad. Can't wait to meet y'all
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 11:30am On Nov 12, 2012
Chikebrain: Hello house I was also posted to bayelsa and was bereaved when I heard its 28th. I called the PRO and camp commandant like a 100 times (just exaggerating) hoping the date will be back dated but they both said the same thing ("camp opens on the 28th"wink. All my friends posted to other states are uploading Pics and that makes me more sad. Can't wait to meet y'all
Bro, do you know that life isnt smooth? Do not be depressed, your time would come to upload your own pix too. 28th is just around the corner. I am bored too but i wont kill myself na.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Chikebrain: 11:46am On Nov 12, 2012
ay0201: Bro, do you know that life isnt smooth? Do not be depressed, your time would come to upload your owm pix too. 28th is just around the corner. I am bored too but i wont kill myself na.
Thanks Ayo, already waiting.

All prospective BAYELSA NYSC BATCH C 2012 with blackberry should send in their PINS so i could add you up to "Bayelsa NYSC Batch C" BBM Group, you can scan the Group barcode or send your PIN or email on your blackberry to chike.louis@yahoo.com
Thanks

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ambrosini593(m): 5:35am On Nov 13, 2012
Guys I congratulate all of u. I actually served in bayelsa in 2008 batch b. The state allowee is 4k for those serving in Yenagoa and outside the capital is 5k. You will be paid at the end of the program. Your camp is Kaiama. No longer flooded though. Try as much as possible to be posted to yenagoa. The reverine area is quite bad. I still live in yenagoa. Congratulations once again
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 8:37am On Nov 13, 2012
ambrosini593: Guys I congratulate all of u. I actually served in bayelsa in 2008 batch b. The state allowee is 4k for those serving in Yenagoa and outside the capital is 5k. You will be paid at the end of the program. Your camp is Kaiama. No longer flooded though. Try as much as possible to be posted to yenagoa. The reverine area is quite bad. I still live in yenagoa. Congratulations once again
Thanks bro. Pls ao far is the camp from Yenagoa and ao can on get there?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ambrosini593(m): 8:51am On Nov 13, 2012
ay0201: Thanks bro. Pls ao far is the camp from Yenagoa and ao can on get there?
. Where is your state so that I can direct you from there
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 11:11am On Nov 13, 2012
ambrosini593: . Where is your state so that I can direct you from there
I would b e coming from ibadan and can get to Yenagoa on my own. You could pls direct me from the capital.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by chizzyeric: 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2012
Future otondos hw una dey? Chike calm dwn na u go upload taya, my own is dat d pay is too too small ooooooo or else d 4k is daily! .....lol so wats d essence of been an oil state? Anyway let's get der first....we'l survive. Like I'm stl d only feminine gender in d hous for nw
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2012
chizzyeric: Future otondos hw una dey? Chike calm dwn na u go upload taya, my own is dat d pay is too too small ooooooo or else d 4k is daily! .....lol so wats d essence of been an oil state? Anyway let's get der first....we'l survive. Like I'm stl d only feminine gender in d hous for nw
Seems the other ladies are still hibernating.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Chikebrain: 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2012
Miss chizzyeric thanks jhor. I've resorted in taking paino lessons to keep myself busy since I quit my job. @ Ayo, I'm still coming in through yenogoa. Although my friend says from the state capital to the camp is about 45mins or thereabout. As for the pay; I thought they said Bayelsa pays good or has the good payment long ended. Hoping to get acquinted with you(chizzyeric) and Ayo
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Godschild2(m): 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2012
...Peem! Peem!! Peeeeem!!!....Vrooooom!! Vroooooooooom!!...Sirs & Mas, GODS-CHILD reporting for duty...Permission to fall in!

#TeamBayelsa......<<<<Loading>>>>...15 days to go...

Lolzz...I heard its a cold place, so come along with thick cardigans...I heard its a kinda swampy area, so lets get ready to wear rubber boots(I don't think they'll give us the normal white tennis shoes)...And I think mosquito nets would be most appropriate, heard the camp mosquitoes are hyper-active ninjas..gringringrin...Despite all these, I'm so sure camp life would be fun, enjoyment lies in our hands, lets go there & make the best out of it!

Yeah, its a good idea if we can meet & get accustomed to ourselves on this thread...Call it a kinda 'Bayelsites Pre-Camp' rendezvous...Things would be easier for us when we reach kaiama...Those of us in the same locations can make plans to travel together...

#TeamBayelsa.....<<<<Loading>>>>....

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Godschild2(m): 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2012
ay0201: I would b e coming from ibadan and can get to Yenagoa on my own. You could pls direct me from the capital.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Godschild2(m): 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2012
ay0201: This wait can be very boring o!

Lol!...Habaa...Its just 2 weeks left nah...I'm actually happy for one thing despite the wait, we'll collect our allowee for the 2 months, Nov. & Dec...But this is Nija, I hope those people won't cheat us...Na make we no dull ourselves if we reach camp oo...Lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Godschild2(m): 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2012
Chikebrain: .
Thanks Ayo, already waiting.

All prospective BAYELSA NYSC BATCH C 2012 with blackberry should send in their PINS so i could add you up to "Bayelsa NYSC Batch C" BBM Group, you can scan the Group barcode or send your PIN or email on your blackberry to chike.louis@yahoo.com
Thanks

Ehhyah!...Unfortunately I don't own a BB, I wish to hook up with as many peeps as possible before getting to camp...I think we can still do the phone number things right??
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Godschild2(m): 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2012
ambrosini593: Guys I congratulate all of u. I actually served in bayelsa in 2008 batch b. The state allowee is 4k for those serving in Yenagoa and outside the capital is 5k. You will be paid at the end of the program. Your camp is Kaiama. No longer flooded though. Try as much as possible to be posted to yenagoa. The reverine area is quite bad. I still live in yenagoa. Congratulations once again

Thanks a lot for the heads-up bro!...
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Godschild2(m): 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2012
chizzyeric: Future otondos hw una dey? Chike calm dwn na u go upload taya, my own is dat d pay is too too small ooooooo or else d 4k is daily! .....lol so wats d essence of been an oil state? Anyway let's get der first....we'l survive. Like I'm stl d only feminine gender in d hous for nw

Lol!...Apart from the small pay, I heard the cost of living is somehow high too...But of course, we'll survive by GOD's grace!...Lolzzz
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Godschild2(m): 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2012
Chikebrain: Miss chizzyeric thanks jhor. I've resorted in taking paino lessons to keep myself busy since I quit my job. @ Ayo, I'm still coming in through yenogoa. Although my friend says from the state capital to the camp is about 45mins or thereabout. As for the pay; I thought they said Bayelsa pays good or has the good payment long ended. Hoping to get acquinted with you(chizzyeric) and Ayo

I think the good payment days were the good old days oo...Before the new policy was brought up & implemented...My brother we go survive oo...
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Godschild2(m): 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2012
Akieagle: Bayelsa pays just 5k to 6k if you are on water and 4 to 5k if you are on land...just pray the weather should favour us...i'm still chiling in port harcort rite nw,c u guys soon

Bros, please do you know how I can get to kaiama camp from P.Harcourt??...And like how much is the fare??...Thanks!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ambrosini593(m): 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2012
If you are coming from ibadan u dnt need to get to yenagoa. Tell the driver that you are stopping at nysc camp kaiama in okolokuma/opokuma lga. Pls u must come with mosquito net o. Extra white short nickers nd polo shirt
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ambrosini593(m): 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2012
Gods-child:

Bros, please do you know how I can get to kaiama camp from P.Harcourt??...And like how much is the fare??...Thanks!
. Just enter any vehicle going to delta state. Then tell the driver to stop at kaiama along the highway. You don't ve to go to yenagoa first. Pls try nd find your way so that you will be posted to yenagoa after the orientation
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2012
ambrosini593: . Where is your state so that I can direct you from there
ok, i plan to go to ph next week and get to camp on tue/wed. thanks bro.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Akieagle: 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2012
It is reallly fun out here in port harcourt,can't wait to see you guys on d 28th in bayelsa.
Gods-child:
...Peem! Peem!! Peeeeem!!!....Vrooooom!! Vroooooooooom!!...Sirs & Mas, GODS-CHILD reporting for duty...Permission to fall in!

#TeamBayelsa......<<<<Loading>>>>...15 days to go...

Lolzz...I heard its a cold place, so come along with thick cardigans...I heard its a kinda swampy area, so lets get ready to wear rubber boots(I don't think they'll give us the normal white tennis shoes)...And I think mosquito nets would be most appropriate, heard the camp mosquitoes are hyper-active ninjas..gringringrin...Despite all these, I'm so sure camp life would be fun, enjoyment lies in our hands, lets go there & make the best out of it!

Yeah, its a good idea if we can meet & get accustomed to ourselves on this thread...Call it a kinda 'Bayelsites Pre-Camp' rendezvous...Things would be easier for us when we reach kaiama...Those of us in the same locations can make plans to travel together...

#TeamBayelsa.....<<<<Loading>>>>....
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Chikebrain: 7:22am On Nov 14, 2012
Will be moving into Bayelsa on the 28th. Nevertheless, if the pay is high or low, we shall be posted to a good PPA that will fetch us good money wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 7:37am On Nov 14, 2012
Chikebrain: Will be moving into Bayelsa on the 28th. Nevertheless, if the pay is high or low, we shall be posted to a good PPA that will fetch us good money wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 7:42am On Nov 14, 2012
Good morning this morning my people, hope you guys had a nice night? Count down continues, we shall get there.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Chikebrain: 7:49am On Nov 14, 2012
ay0201: Good morning this morning my people, hope you guys had a nice night? Count down continues, we shall get there.
Ayo are you on BBM
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by chizzyeric: 8:18am On Nov 14, 2012
Gudmrg my beautiful ppl, hw u guys doin dis mrg? Hp gr8!@ chike.....yh we'l be posted to a place of gud ppa...amen to dat jo! Wot course did u study? @ ayo, wats up hp u r stl counting dwn o.@evry1 pls let's introduce ourselves in dis manner...eg, chizzy, nursing,ebsu
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by grego1: 8:32am On Nov 14, 2012
Good mornin 2 y'all Guys my pin is 260C28EC add me if u are on bbm. Also anyone livin in abj on this forum ?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by grego1: 8:48am On Nov 14, 2012
my phone number : 07037749692

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NYSC Crackdown On Fake Graduates Nationwide Arrest 65 / OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ / Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.