Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa (23828 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / A thread for corpers posted to Kano / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by winsford: 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2012
t4tgirl...u are very funny,pls try and come on tym oo...we can't wait 2 see u der,dis is our camp,lets make it fun filled camp so it will nt b boring 2 stay,pls i beg u,come on tym.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by scratchbro: 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
nice one tgurl, i just booked ,my ticket sef to portharcourt. landing 6:15 so ill sleep in ph for the night then head out to Bayelsa in the morning.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
scratchbro: nice one tgurl, i just booked ,my ticket sef to portharcourt. landing 6:15 so ill sleep in ph for the night then head out to Bayelsa in the morning.
Welcome aboard the train
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Akieagle: 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2012
Don't forget to pray whenever you wnt to travel
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by scratchbro: 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
ayo ur leaving from abuja too??
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Chikebrain: 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2012
Those leaving for camp tomorrow should give me full gist about the camp.
Waiting till on Wednesday.......... cheesy cheesy
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Akieagle: 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2012
How do I get to camp frm yeneuoga?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2012
Akieagle: How do I get to camp frm yeneuoga?
Take a bus going to ugheli, tell the driver you would drop at kaiama just after the bridge at kaiama
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2012
scratchbro: ayo ur leaving from abuja too??
Not at all. I left lagos for ph yesterday. so wld be going from ph.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2012
I have gotten about 2 calls about the change in the camp location to rivers state . Peeps, if there was a change, info would have been passed about it in the dailies and the net work news. I have not heard about a change in camp location.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
Akieagle: Don't forget to pray whenever you wnt to travel
Yeah, prayer is the key.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Chikebrain: 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2012
Ayo I had more than 4 friends who called to inform me that it was no longer Bayelsa but their respective states they were serving in. If the location were to be changed, or the date postponed, we would have seen this on their site or heard from news. We all are going there.
Hope to get to know y'all in person.

State Co-Ordinator - 08069465275 or 08056707302,
P.R.O - 08033296127
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Chikebrain: 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2012
If you get to camp, among all members on this forum, who will you like to see in person first.
Ayo you started this thread (so you should be the first to answer), so who will you like to get acquinted with first on this forum in camp.
Kaima, Bayelsa
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2012
Chikebrain: If you get to camp, among all members on this forum, who will you like to see in person first.
Ayo you started this thread (so you should be the first to answer), so who will you like to get acquinted with first on this forum in camp.
Kaima, Bayelsa
Guy na you o.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by hoyehchemm: 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2012
Hi, otondos all coming to Bayelsa. My name is Kemi and I also served in Bayelsa, now am working. Its likely my company send me to the orientation camp. I would love to see u guys. My pin is 22E2921E. My advice is that its good to get to camp early - you will get to omit hurdles late comers will face. Tomorrow's not a bad idea. I came to camp, a day to our orientation. My no is 0025 wink
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2012
I wonder what phone network is reliable at kaiama
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Chikebrain: 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2012
hoyehchemm: Hi, otondos all coming to Bayelsa. My name is Kemi and I also served in Bayelsa, now am working. Its likely my company send me to the orientation camp. I would love to see u guys. My pin is 22E2921E. My advice is that its good to get to camp early - you will get to omit hurdles late comers will face. Tomorrow's not a bad idea. I came to camp, a day to our orientation. My no is 0025 wink
Hello kemi whats up. Please give us more info about the camp life experience in kiama and the general life experience an average corper will come through serving in Bayelsa. Already added you up to the BBM Group.
Thanks
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Akieagle: 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2012
I wonder what phone network is reliable at kaiama[me sha dey carry 3 differnt lines go, I sha know say 1 go get network out of the 3]
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by winsford: 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2012
Hello my follow corps...it will b better that we make this camp a fun filled camp,it starts by us,if u are in 2 sports,music,dramer,modeling,show biz etc...dat will b really fun,because me i'm in to music,and i pray d almighty God will help us all so dat our stay in Bayelsa state will b worthwhile,tnks and i'm looking forward in seeing all of u in peace,Amen.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 5:53am On Nov 27, 2012
This is wishing every batch c otondo a smooth journey to camp and a fun filled time in camp. Safe journey.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Chikebrain: 6:47am On Nov 27, 2012
Mods should take this to the front page. Safe journey y'all.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by sizzlezz: 6:49am On Nov 27, 2012
Anyone goin †o bayelsa 2mr from lag shld add ♏ε̲ up ‎​S̴☺ we could move togeda cos believe ♏ε̲ d journey will b ‎​S̴☺ long n boring + I'll nid all d frendz I can make while @camp.. Neva. A dull moment y'all. wink 258933DA
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by debbyray1: 6:52am On Nov 27, 2012
wish u all jurney mercy IJN,nw at d park nd shud be on d road in d nxt 1hr 30mins
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 6:56am On Nov 27, 2012
Mods, front page pls
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by winsford: 7:47am On Nov 27, 2012
wishing u all a safe trip..Bayelsa here we come,lets make it fun. :Dwishing u all a safe trip..Bayelsa here we come,lets make it fun.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Akieagle: 8:29am On Nov 27, 2012
Should join u guys 2mrw in bayelsa.Sukiyo
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by chizzyeric: 9:43am On Nov 27, 2012
Hmmm its in d air!!! On my way to ph nw, den bayelsa tmr. 08037795237 n 2A0510E9 ma pin, add me so we can atleast go together. Yea can't wait to c ayo.....d founder n prezido of dis wndful thread, 2ndly chikebrain our able informant, greg n indeed everyborry! Safest trip ma dearies...
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 10:17am On Nov 27, 2012
chizzyeric: Hmmm its in d air!!! On my way to ph nw, den bayelsa tmr. 08037795237 n 2A0510E9 ma pin, add me so we can atleast go together. Yea can't wait to c ayo.....d founder n prezido of dis wndful thread, 2ndly chikebrain our able informant, greg n indeed everyborry! Safest trip ma dearies...
Cant wait to see you guys too.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by t4tgirl(f): 10:59am On Nov 27, 2012
Have a safe trip guys.
Please confirm sey dem no go seize my cigga as contraband because i want to stock up. I'm just about to go shopping for camp (trust me 2 leave everything to last minute wink)
Hmm white Tshirt.... I will steal my junior brothers inner shirts.
Shorts? undecided I guess I have to buy that one.
White shoe Where in Gods name do I get that?
Socks.... small pikin full my compound, let me see who has done some washing
Almost done shopping grin See you there.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2012
t4tgirl: Have a safe trip guys.
Please confirm sey dem no go seize my cigga as contraband because i want to stock up. I'm just about to go shopping for camp (trust me 2 leave everything to last minute wink)
Hmm white Tshirt.... I will steal my junior brothers inner shirts.
Shorts? undecided I guess I have to buy that one.
White shoe Where in Gods name do I get that?
Socks.... small pikin full my compound, let me see who has done some washing
Almost done shopping grin See you there.
Yeye, u no go buy abi you want those small children catch you?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Yinkosium: 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2012
Need an update from anyone posted to bayelsa Batch C ....someone please help?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2012
Yinkosium: Need an update from anyone posted to bayelsa Batch C ....someone please help?
camp site remains the one on your call up letter, camp opens tomao 28th november.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female Corper Drowns As Boat Capsizes In Ondo / Lagos A16 Stream 1 Lets Meet Here / OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.