Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? (16761 Views)

Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim / Glo Bonus: Get 500% Airtime Bonus While Making Calls / MTN PROMO: How To Get 500% Bonus Till Midnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by Naijapikin1: 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2012
Hotdiamond: MTN CHANGE YOUR LIFE PROMO
win a well furnished duplex at Victoria Island, a brand New BMW X6, a job paying you N12M per annum, a wife and kids. Text MUGU to 419.
TERMS AND CONDITION APPLY
LWKMDooooooooo! With wife and kids ke? Guy u badt.
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by LaconicINC: 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2012
i was actually hoping someone would open a thread for this thank God,mine started on last saturday, i made a 1 min call and they told me i have spent 26kobo that i should spend bla bla bla more to get bonus, i thought it was network problem, recharge the next day,and experienced same thing why cant they just tell us the promo has ended?
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by Decryptor(m): 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2012
MTN Presents: WIN A COUNTRY PROMO!

Do you want to become a president like Goodluck Jokerthan or Obama?
Do you want to own your own country with over 80million citizens?
Now is your chance to do so!
To win, just text "i will be president" to 333 and you'll stand the chance to win
Each SMS cost only N100...remember, the more you send, the higher your chances of winning
Offer lasts till 25th December 2012.

MTN....everywhere you go

***rushes of to go and buy over N3000 worth of recharge cards with october salary***

2 Likes

Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by friedrice1: 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
I was deceived when i was told a bonus 50% of my data plan would be added to me.
MTN at it again.
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by DANILSA(m): 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2012
MAKE UNA TAKE AM EASY ABEG, MTN NEEDS TO SAVE MONEY FOR AEROPLANE JOOO grin grin grin
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by kliffo(m): 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2012
I agree that it is a scam, i met their target and got nothing.
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by kapello03: 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2012
We all knw that MTN is a huge scam. The stuff happened to me. I made about 4mins call and d response I got is dt u av us 0.00 mins...........imagine. Thieves
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by koolg: 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2012
Those thieves would have made 10X more than normal because people will recharge more more trying to reach an unreachable, elusive daily target to get bonus. LWKMD
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by olatunde1234: 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2012
Hotdiamond: MTN CHANGE YOUR LIFE PROMO
win a well furnished duplex at Victoria Island, a brand New BMW X6, a job paying you N12M per annum, a wife and kids. Text MUGU to 419.
TERMS AND CONDITION APPLY
man, you funny
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by cnwamo(m): 8:02pm On Nov 06, 2012
They once sent me a text message that the free text messaging airtime on my phone would be converted to calling airtime, i was delighted cos i had like 4k for text messaging the next week i no even see the free text message credit again naso e take disappear
MTN is completely wack
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
muda frackers tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 06, 2012
gulfer: Totally disagree, why the hatred for Yello @ this period, remember MTN in Nigeria us run by Nigerians. Stop the hate.
u dey mad.shey na ur papa dey do de scam
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by cnwamo(m): 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2012
Decryptor: MTN Presents: WIN A COUNTRY PROMO!

Do you want to become a president like Goodluck Jokerthan or Obama?
Do you want to own your own country with over 80million citizens?
Now is your chance to do so!
To win, just text "i will be president" to 333 and you'll stand the chance to win
Each SMS cost only N100...remember, the more you send, the higher your chances of winning
Offer lasts till 25th December 2012.

MTN....everywhere you go

***rushes of to go and buy over N3000 worth of recharge cards with october salary***

Oga why u dey yab bros j nah angry angry angry
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by Oceemo(m): 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2012
BodyKiss:

It has been going on well ever since they started it(500% promo), but just yesterday i noticed they've started scamming me. Guess they want to do the same thing they did with their "Special Number" or whatever scam, which I didn't bother myself subscribing to then.
oga mtn is d number one theif in dis century am nt advertisin 4 any netwrk bt i stp usin mtn wen d can't appreciate me. D cant gv anytin free copy promo bt can stick 2 wat d copy mtn ole ni ye'
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by dadicvila(m): 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2012
gulfer: Totally disagree, why the hatred for Yello @ this period, remember MTN in Nigeria us run by Nigerians. Stop the hate.
shut up your mouth,i have been following the shameful defence you have been trying to put up for them,what do u stand to gain?are you their paid agent on nairaland??the more you defend them the more it makes you look stupid,do u think we are just blabbing?these people are cheating us and ur defending them,take time O!make i no swear for U

2 Likes

Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by lolamylove(m): 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2012
I have always known MTN to be scammers, they say get 5x your daily usage, when they give you, you hardly use it as calls became very diificlt to go through that it even became very difficult for somebody to use his normal airtime to call. Now they have started scamming people in broad daylight. After making calls you get fictitious usage alert so that at the end one don't get the 5x bonus.
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by passionate88: 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2012
ikananwa: Yes oooo i noticed it as well
me too... mtn na fraud

1 Like

Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2012
deejay_harry1: What is mtn?
Master Terrorizing Nigerians!
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by donpeluchi(m): 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2012
No be their fault. They do thrash like this because they know the government does not care
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by mrrock: 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2012
Not only MTN, all the GSM Network are stealing from Nigerians; MTN, GLO, Airtel. I don't know about Etisalat though because I don't use their SIM.
But they are not acting alone. They can't pull this huge nationwide scam without the conivance of the Ogas at NCC.
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by STENACO: 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2012
My daily target is 200 and I have made calls for 600 today still no bonus. I am thinking of not making calls with mtn. They are fools. Wicked network.
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2012
Adikam:
Masters Terrorizing Nigerians!
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by israelbenzion: 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2012
Odunnu:
Welcome Barr. Sule. Good to have you around cheesy
Done with law school now?
If he is not done with law school he wouldn't be a barrister yet, would he?
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by gabsteve(m): 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2012
my friend got #1,400 bonus at 11:50pm, imagine who he was going to and also awaits the air-plane lottery recharge..feel sowi or him mcheeew
thumbs on Airtel
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by Rick9(m): 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2012
I Just cant stop Laughing mtn users. Ah poor nigerians suffering in the hands of thieves. God bless etisalat. Best network in Nigeria.
Etisalat una do well for my body.
Etisalat till i die. Quality network. Cheap to use. No scams. God bless etisalat. As for una when dey use mtn una go cry tire. Ahahahah laugh wan kill me die.

1 Like

Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by ITbomb(m): 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2012
The same mentality we have regarding our leaders , we know something is bad , but we all endure as if there are no alternative.

1 Like

Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by gulfer: 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2012
dadicvila: shut up your mouth,i have been following the shameful defence you have been trying to put up for them,what do u stand to gain?are you their paid agent on nairaland??the more you defend them the more it makes you look stupid,do u think we are just blabbing?these people are cheating us and ur defending them,take time O!make i no swear for U
All if you are on a one way ticket, even those who never met a paltry N120 daily call total. If you got the money, you won't be after their promo.
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by kittykat1(f): 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2012
I was scammed in the free text being converted to voice bonus too. I had 32K then. Till now, I no see nothing. Crooks
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by gulfer: 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2012
Adikam:
u dey mad.shey na ur papa dey do de scam
Do you have a father? I seroiusly doubt.
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by saydfact(m): 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2012
well i'm not surprised period.
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2012
Imanuelle: I spent 90naira on a straight call yesterday.... And the notification was like 'you have used 0.00 or your daily target, use up to 120.00 to get your 500% bonus' and i was like, wtf
Abi d 90box no count?

It read for me. Am grateful.
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2012
Imanuelle: I spent 90naira on a straight call yesterday.... And the notification was like 'you have used 0.00 or your daily target, use up to 120.00 to get your 500% bonus' and i was like, wtf
Abi d 90box no count?

It counted for me. Am grateful....
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by onyxo76(m): 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2012
I ve used the bonus credit on 2 occasions but it all started acting funny yesterday. I spent my daily target of 120 naira but no credit bonus afterwards.they said I ve spent o.oo naira today etc. I think the network is simply messed up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Things All Yahoo Mail Users Must Do After The 1 Billion Accounts Hack / Globacom Has Launched A New Tariff Plan, GLO BOUNCE. / Differences Between BB & Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.