Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? (16760 Views)

Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim / Glo Bonus: Get 500% Airtime Bonus While Making Calls / MTN PROMO: How To Get 500% Bonus Till Midnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 07, 2012
chai! I am not a man oooo embarassed
and I think you should stop with this flawed argument, bikonu oo?

It does not matter if I load 2000 or 200, a scam is a scam is a scam
Be sensitive a bit with this,
I know you are better than this

(now sending the kindness and sensitivity energy towards your end)....
Cheers smiley
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by powerfrank(m): 11:19am On Nov 07, 2012
macIB: U are the one scaming yourself! A company tells U dat U will win Aeroplane and now U are believing they will give U any bonus abi?
MTN will be going to the bank thinking " these nigerians are mugu" no tnks to pple like U...SMH
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by powerfrank(m): 11:20am On Nov 07, 2012
macIB: U are the one scaming yourself! A company tells U dat U will win Aeroplane and now U are believing they will give U any bonus abi?
MTN will be going to the bank thinking " these nigerians are mugu" no tnks to pple like U...SMH
GUY U GET MOUTH
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by honiye(m): 11:23am On Nov 07, 2012
I only recharge my MTN line because of the five times bonus, but since I discovered the cheat, the scam last week, , I stopped recharging. They are nothing but thieves.
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by seasonedmom: 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2012
MTN the rip off! nothin spoil, I shall just and immediately move off to the next pocket friendly network. Thank God for competition!
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by stupor(m): 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2012
Its crazy what MTN does this days !

Each time I load BIS for a week,I Only get to ping,tweet and use the facebook,I never get to use the internet.

This a total rip-off !

I have made complaints severally,yet,yielded no resorts.

I think I better just leave their services and start using a different service platform.

My past few months with MTN has been a crazy one.

Paid for BIS weekly ! And don't get to use the internet ?

Absoolutely crazy,scammy and a total rip-Off.

I need EFCC on this,they are a total mess.
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by punche(m): 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2012
MTN

Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by harlos: 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2012
ImpactWorld: I have always said MTN is a 'scam'
MTN has cheated me so many times over the years
As for the 500% bonus, a friend first reported it on 2nd Nov.
Then I found out myself on the 3rd of Nov.
Imagine making a 7 mins call for which u are charged #126
Yet MTN says ur last call was #13
Unbelievable! Once they said my last call was #1.02k after charging me like #80.i
I was just laughing.
you are very true but one thing I noticed was whenever I make calls to other network with my target they will give me
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by Caseless: 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2012
blink182: OP, you are so right. Yours is better with mtn giving you readings at all. Mine stopped counting ages ago no matter the call I make.
are u sure ur 'cell info display' is ON?
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by logo77: 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2012
For me this has not come as a surprise because as usual; TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIES....

(meaning: Be rest assured that we {eg: MTN} will definately take advantage of you with no apologies, if you decide to participate in this promo!)
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by emyguz(m): 12:31am On Nov 08, 2012
360command: with all this information here in NL, they are sources of evidence which we can use against MTN in the court of law.

Go sue na. cheesy
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by Jutheone: 12:57am On Nov 08, 2012
Seriously, angry wat do we do 2 dis people Shld we start burnin their shops 1 afta d oda ni? angry Bt who wil bell d cat na? grin
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by EazyJ(f): 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2012
Just checked my daily target and saw dis:In compliance with NCC directive to all operators, please note that 5* Bonus is suspended till further notice.
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by smartmom(f): 11:36am On Nov 19, 2012
Na dem sabi, my other line(which I shall not mention by name incase they start harassing dem from NCC lipsrsealed) is still giving me my daily bonus though they dont give you the balance(its called wisdom wink

MTN is going to lose big time!

Other PTOs take note and beware the power of social networking
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by Justiyke4u: 4:33am On Nov 20, 2012
honsule:

i will be your counsel.I will represent and do the case for u pro bono

Barr. A.O Sule Esq i announce appearance for the Plaintiff wink wink
counsel u av just violeted Rule 39 and 47 of the Rule of Professional Conduct and u r hereby...
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by chillykelly86(m): 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
MTN SURPRISE - 500% BONUS ON FIRST RECHARGE ON UNUSED MTN LINES IS STILL ON!

Do you remember towards the end of last year when MTN was asking people who had not used their MTN lines for a long time to insert it in a phone that a surprise awaited them? The surprise is still on.
Since last year, MTN has been and is still giving a 500% bonus on the first recharge on unused lines. If you have an MTN line that you have not been using for sometime, insert it in a phone and recharge. You will receive a 500% bonus on that first recharge. The good news is the bonus airtime doesn't have a short validity. I am still using the N25,000 bonus I was given in December upon a N5,000 VTU recharge.
Dial *559# to view your bonus account.
You can recharge with amounts larger than 1500 through MTN VTU available at www.onlinesolutions.com.ng
To see the post I made on Online Solutions' Facebook page in December concerning this 500% bonus on first recharge with a PICTURE of my bonus account balance then, follow this link www.facebook.com/onlinesolutions.com.ng

Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by asudan: 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
BodyKiss: I started noticing since yesterday, whenever I finish making call, MTN will show me my last call charge as the total call I've made for the whole day. At first I couldn't believe it, but after many calls, it was certain. Called a friend of mine and he confirmed to be experiencing the same thing.

I've spent more than my daily target today, as I did yesterday, but never got anything. This SIM is going back to where I brought it out from, no doubt.

Anybody experiencing the same thing?
that is because Ncc mandated MTN and other stop giving freebies-either voice or sms.
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by chillykelly86(m): 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2013
A snapshot of the bonus account balance on my second line that made me confirm that the promotion was still on. I recharged N750 on the line. Sincerely, if I had the slightest idea the promo was still on, I wouldn't have recharged anything less than N10,000 through VTU! sad

Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by chillykelly86(m): 9:21am On Mar 14, 2013
Has anybody tried this out yet?
Please, if anyone is doubting it(probably because I added information about my MTN VTU marketing business), why not try it with a N100 voucher, afterall both VTU and normal recharge cards are forms of recharges. The only potential regret is that you may not have a second chance because the bonus is given only on the first recharge.

Anyway, please and please, if you have an MTN old line(an MTN line that you have not used for over 30 days and has not been in a phone within that period), try this out now-
(1) Put the line in a phone
(2) Recharge with any amount(Preferably a high amount).
(3) Dial *559# and tell us what you see on this thread. #Seeing is believing, they say#
Let's hear your testimony.

Don't forget, you can place your order for MTN VTU at www.onlinesolutions.com.ng
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by blaze21: 1:22am On Feb 11, 2015
Yes I got the same text...why is NCC not dealiNg with mtn with their bunch of lies about this 500% bonus?
Re: MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? by Mucokey(m): 4:05am On Feb 11, 2015
blaze21:
Yes I got the same text...why is NCC not dealiNg with mtn with their bunch of lies about this 500% bonus?

If you ve recharged of late, calm down n dial *559*4# to view ur supposedly bonus: ie if u did recieve the text...#Itestify

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Things All Yahoo Mail Users Must Do After The 1 Billion Accounts Hack / Globacom Has Launched A New Tariff Plan, GLO BOUNCE. / Differences Between BB & Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.