Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,507 members, 7,836,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Seriously Are We To Fear Xtain Sistas More Dan Worldly Sistas? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously Are We To Fear Xtain Sistas More Dan Worldly Sistas? (862 Views)

Tips: How To Know A Lady Who's Had Sex Beyond Threshold (mayb More Dan 20x) / Relationship Counsellor And Radio Host, Aunt Landa Live On Sistas Connect / Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously Are We To Fear Xtain Sistas More Dan Worldly Sistas? by GB102(m): 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2012
Let me give ma personal experience, I got dis so call religious sista, she can pray and bind and loosee any demon any time, did I forget to mention she can speak both in heavenly and earthly tongue? Dis made me get close to her and we started dating. Well I did enjoy it for close to 2yrs until I got d shock of ma life. Dis babe hav bin sexin any guy she sees lik mad. It was ma fault in a way cos we were lik no sex until wedding wich she agreed. I neva knew conji d hold her and she was shining her conji with oda people and pretending to me. Nw wen d yawa gas I was in pain and passed tru all d heart break drama. Funny enuf till dat wen we met she still act holier dan thou.
I also hv anoda frnd, she can talk all kin bad sex talk, she can sexz both guys and her fellow lady. She kias about noting and she opens up to me. I found out since I knw how crase she is I am kinda safe wit her far more dan d so called holy girl.
I do have many more examples to give buh I don't want ma post to b too long.
So NL is it safe to fear d religious ladies and d open worldly ladies?
Re: Seriously Are We To Fear Xtain Sistas More Dan Worldly Sistas? by doeeyed: 11:04pm On Nov 06, 2012
It's not the religion per se
It's the degree of honesty or openness in your relationship..

If everytime you meet, the award of the ability to quote the most bible verses is what you're after, then you're probably not open to one another!!!!!

There are pretenders irregardless of religion..

You're not without blame in this scenario.....
You couldn't talk sex with your GF but can do so with another girl.......
Hmmmm!!!!!

Re: Seriously Are We To Fear Xtain Sistas More Dan Worldly Sistas? by CrazyMan(m): 11:36pm On Nov 06, 2012
Nigerians are generally religious fanatics.

Most people use religion as a camouflage to hide their miserable and pathetic lifestyle...so when next you come across a lady you love, I would suggest that you avoid falling for her religious deceit...look beyond her religious mask in order to find out who she really is.

Good luck.
Re: Seriously Are We To Fear Xtain Sistas More Dan Worldly Sistas? by 190theclown: 11:51pm On Nov 06, 2012
Fear all NIGERIAN GIRLS in general

The ones in the church
Market,
express road
at allen avenue junctions at nites
them at Nairaland
2go, badoo or whateva they call it
even them that walk past you on the road - Fear them!

(1) (Reply)

I Proposed To An Unknown Lady In The Dream / Do Ishan Women Make Good Wives ? / What Is Love Really??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.