Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Should A Guy Be D One To Love More? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Guy Be D One To Love More? (1034 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / Could This Guy Be The Sexiest Short Guy On Nairaland / Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Guy Be D One To Love More? by ewons1(m): 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2008
hey landers,longtime i guess.pls u guyz should pls help me dissect this question.is it wrong for a guy to show more love and affection than the girl?coz a colleague of mine just recently called it quit with his girl just because the babe took advantage of his over-love for her.why do the babes always see a guy that shows more love than they do as a 'MUGU'?

LET THE SECTION BEGIN/////////////////////
Re: Should A Guy Be D One To Love More? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2008
Love should be 50/50 so no one feels over loved or under loved.
Re: Should A Guy Be D One To Love More? by Busta(f): 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2008
Why don't I ever find guys like that? lipsrsealed
Re: Should A Guy Be D One To Love More? by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2008
No one should feel its their responsibility to love their other more.

Granted; in relationships the level of love coming from either side can and may never be equal. They should both strive to love the other more.
Re: Should A Guy Be D One To Love More? by tngtech(m): 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2008
@ Busta

Am sure you will, jst keep searching if you r looking 4 one. grin
Re: Should A Guy Be D One To Love More? by Busta(f): 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2008
tngtech:

@ Busta

Am sure you will, jst keep searching if you r looking 4 one. grin

Lol. . .ok grin
Re: Should A Guy Be D One To Love More? by opokonwa(m): 8:53am On Feb 01, 2008
ewons_1:

hey landers,longtime i guess.please u guys should please help me dissect this question.is it wrong for a guy to show more love and affection than the girl?because a colleague of mine just recently called it quit with his girl just because the babe took advantage of his over-love for her.why do the babes always see a guy that shows more love than they do as a 'MUGU'?
LET THE SECTION BEGIN/////////////////////

Because the guy in question is a MUGU?

What is the rationale of continuosly showing love to a person who does not reciprocate?

Abeg life is too short for one to waste affection to an ingrate.

It's like showing love to a crocodile embarassed
Re: Should A Guy Be D One To Love More? by jkpretty(f): 10:01am On Feb 01, 2008
When two people are in love. The love can never be equal, one will always be more than the other. If the two persists, it gets to a time the love flips over & the other person does more loving.

All the same i think its beta for the guy to love more. relationships where the men loves more, makes sense to me. Although I think its better when its 55%-45% (man to woman) thing. Anything more than 10% difference could result to men being called mugu. And if its the woman that loves too much, men mostly take advantage of that & cheat on their girls.
Re: Should A Guy Be D One To Love More? by Gbemyte(f): 11:18am On Feb 01, 2008
dont let us deceive ourselves there is no how both love will be 50 50 it is either is 99% to 100% but i knw it can be 50 50
Re: Should A Guy Be D One To Love More? by Gbemyte(f): 11:19am On Feb 01, 2008
it cant be equal
Re: Should A Guy Be D One To Love More? by U1(m): 12:30pm On Feb 01, 2008
Let it be balanced, on lopsidedness. If you by any means shows love more than it's reasonable, you run the risk of losing your love. So what becomes of all the I love you's.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Shy Of Open Relationships? / What Does This Mean ? / Fine Girl With Hiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.