Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Unconventional Job Interviews You Have Experienced. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unconventional Job Interviews You Have Experienced. (21227 Views)

Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This / Mistakes Dat I've Made In Job Interviews That You Should Avoid At All Costs / Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unconventional Job Interviews You Have Experienced. by victorD3: 10:04am On Nov 09, 2012
drealnamdy:
Arrogant mo'fucker..I lik ur guts tho...instead of goin for one interview to another..why don't u bag enough experience n capital to establish ur own company..how does that sound? London boy

Do you know the meaning of arrogant?

Well all those experiences happened between 7yrs and I have my own consulting firm but I still fancy the idea of working in a very good structured organization. Between I won't stop looking for a job till I become the President of Nigeria.
Re: Unconventional Job Interviews You Have Experienced. by LordReed(m): 10:06am On Nov 09, 2012
I remember when I did an interview with Virgin Nigeria at Transcorp Hilton. It was a three stage interview. The 1st stage we were given a large sheet of paper and a marker and asked to draw any animal of our choice that represented our kind of person. The next stage was to show what you drew and explain how the animal's characteristics match your own.

Next Stage we were asked to choose any foreign country we would like for dinner, we should also choose two people famous people from history as guests and any music artiste to provide the music. All these you had to say before the whole group.

The last was individually. You would be asked to play the role of a cabin crew member in a fictional scenario. In my case the interviewer turned very nasty like some of us do when on a plane LMAO. I was shocked because this guy was just like a gentle guy, the transformation made me loose the job. LOL.

1 Like

Re: Unconventional Job Interviews You Have Experienced. by Talking(m): 10:08am On Nov 09, 2012
dadaic: Nice thread...

I will share my experience...

I was invited to Aiico for the first time in my life, and there i was with my friend, and some other people, the man asked a question to the first person, if you were told that you have just had HIV and you are still in the window stage, what would you have done if you realized the person you had sex with was Aan HIV patient, and to my surprise, the guy gave long stories...

The next question was given to the other guy where he was asked to differentiate between a blue/white collar job, you need to hear what a graduate said..

I was called for access bank interview after the man who claimed to have worked with aiico had his belt like those in the pyscho home, and we were so much, well, only 7 of us were called, i was called in for the first stage with a two panel interview, and wowed them, then i was called for the second stage and there it was, i made the interviewer cry when she asked me what my values were, (i can lie sha), but i just thought i could do pretty well at the interview, anyway, she gave me the job and i wasn't told to move to the third stage, you need to see me forming paparazzi for them, they would call me and ask if i was still interested, but i left.

Then GLO...UMM...Have you ever met sango wawa, that man is fresh, i handed my CV to him, and when i left his office, 2mins i was called in for the interview, anyway, i was shocked, i went home that day and to God be the glory went to borrow suit as usual, and i started my journey from ogun state to VI, when i got to CMS, rain started well and ended well on me, and there i was, they look at your attire, your confidence, and for the ladies, please find brazilian hair to borrow, this is no joke, they look at this, i was not given the job when i was shivering my ass out, i couldn't talk, my friend who was also there was not given the job, she didn't make her hair, that was their reason, you need to see the ladies asking questions, the company will run down if those kind of people continue there.

Then Sahara, well, people won't believe it, we were asked to look for white nokia 3310, you need to see people rushing to village to buy phone na, the next stage, we were asked to dress in a traditional attire and discuss on what we have worn, third stage, we were asked to dance azonto, at stage four, people didn't show up anymore, because they thought it was a joke, then they asked to tell if they had ever cheated before in their relationship, i mean they would let you wait till late that night, well, after so many insult and useless ideas these so called hr think they have, the job was given to some few persons.

[b]And my last one, umm, there are plenty sha, but me i won't say the name of the company...so easy, and the pay is about 320,000k, yes oo, in naija, if you like believe it or not. I met the man at the plane, and we just talked, he was asking general questions and there he was just finding out my views to somethings, as plane land, he said i didn't realize i was on the plane, for stealing my attention, here is my card, i was like who are these gay people again, i didn't call the man with my shakara sef, but with my big head, i took my phone and called the man, he told me he was flying back to lagos and if i would love to accompany him, after all na woman i come find, as i through with the woman, i enter plane oo,..no jokes, and again as a big mouthed person my father taught me, i stole his attention, i didn't know i was talking to the ceo of the company and he invited me over, asked me to come see him at sheraton, o boy, which kind man i meet na, and he was with his PA, and some other white people like this, and me wey be sey e don tey wey i be wan talk my mind to these white people, i was shocked, they just gave me a contract to fill, and there it was, the job, a PERMANENT KID WORKING WITH SO SO SO...It will be well sha, someday i would love to do this for someone as well, if you can steal my attention, then you have a job...[/b]
@ thread, quite interesting...
@ bolded,wat an intersting experience, buh u sef get mind to dey 'fly around' with the man.
Re: Unconventional Job Interviews You Have Experienced. by Burger01(m): 10:08am On Nov 09, 2012
This is what I call educative and matured thread. At one point in life we would refer to and learn from experiences being shared here on this thread. @OP, nice thinking and nice job. *Thumps Up*
Re: Unconventional Job Interviews You Have Experienced. by albacete(m): 10:20am On Nov 09, 2012
#Bookmarked#
Re: Unconventional Job Interviews You Have Experienced. by shocks(m): 10:40am On Nov 09, 2012
The first advertising company I worked in had a pretty normal interview with the exception of two things; after we had submitted our test papers to the HR lady, the MD walked into the room and began to laugh at us. He said we looked like we came for a bank interview (all the guys were dressed in shirt and tie). Then he went upstairs and came down with cakes the he said he had baked himself and insisted that we all had some!

2 Likes

Re: Unconventional Job Interviews You Have Experienced. by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 09, 2012
God I'm looking for a job too....I wouldn't mind that 320,000 job oooo...That is some serious money oooo....mehn guy u're highly favored.
Re: Unconventional Job Interviews You Have Experienced. by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 09, 2012

I was invited to Aiico for the first time in my life, and there i was with my friend, and some other people, the man asked a question to the first person, if you were told that you have just had HIV and you are still in the window stage, what would you have done if you realized the person you had sex with was Aan HIV patient, and to my surprise, the guy gave long stories...

The next question was given to the other guy where he was asked to differentiate between a blue/white collar job, you need to hear what a graduate said..

I was called for access bank interview after the man who claimed to have worked with aiico had his belt like those in the pyscho home, and we were so much, well, only 7 of us were called, i was called in for the first stage with a two panel interview, and wowed them, then i was called for the second stage and there it was, i made the interviewer cry when she asked me what my values were, (i can lie sha), but i just thought i could do pretty well at the interview, anyway, she gave me the job and i wasn't told to move to the third stage, you need to see me forming paparazzi for them, they would call me and ask if i was still interested, but i left.

Then GLO...UMM...Have you ever met sango wawa, that man is fresh, i handed my CV to him, and when i left his office, 2mins i was called in for the interview, anyway, i was shocked, i went home that day and to God be the glory went to borrow suit as usual, and i started my journey from ogun state to VI, when i got to CMS, rain started well and ended well on me, and there i was, they look at your attire, your confidence, and for the ladies, please find brazilian hair to borrow, this is no joke, they look at this, i was not given the job when i was shivering my ass out, i couldn't talk, my friend who was also there was not given the job, she didn't make her hair, that was their reason, you need to see the ladies asking questions, the company will run down if those kind of people continue there.

Then Sahara, well, people won't believe it, we were asked to look for white nokia 3310, you need to see people rushing to village to buy phone na, the next stage, we were asked to dress in a traditional attire and discuss on what we have worn, third stage, we were asked to dance azonto, at stage four, people didn't show up anymore, because they thought it was a joke, then they asked to tell if they had ever cheated before in their relationship, i mean they would let you wait till late that night, well, after so many insult and useless ideas these so called hr think they have, the job was given to some few persons.

And my last one, umm, there are plenty sha, but me i won't say the name of the company...so easy, and the pay is about 320,000k, yes oo, in naija, if you like believe it or not. I met the man at the plane, and we just talked, he was asking general questions and there he was just finding out my views to somethings, as plane land, he said i didn't realize i was on the plane, for stealing my attention, here is my card, i was like who are these gay people again, i didn't call the man with my shakara sef, but with my big head, i took my phone and called the man, he told me he was flying back to lagos and if i would love to accompany him, after all na woman i come find, as i through with the woman, i enter plane oo,..no jokes, and again as a big mouthed person my father taught me, i stole his attention, i didn't know i was talking to the ceo of the company and he invited me over, asked me to come see him at sheraton, o boy, which kind man i meet na, and he was with his PA, and some other white people like this, and me wey be sey e don tey wey i be wan talk my mind to these white people, i was shocked, they just gave me a contract to fill, and there it was, the job, a PERMANENT KID WORKING WITH SO SO SO...It will be well sha, someday i would love to do this for someone as well, if you can steal my attention, then you have a job...

I want that that 320K job oooo....How will I steal ur attention now.....Oya what's the name of the company.
Re: Unconventional Job Interviews You Have Experienced. by EstherOkonkwo(f): 11:29am On Nov 09, 2012
a1solution: This topic is going to be interesting. Coming back for it.
A friend told me he went 4 a job interview to lecture in a university,his first question was who is the national president of ANPP.Imagine dat?He cldnt answer n dat ended d interview.
Re: Unconventional Job Interviews You Have Experienced. by kkesh(m): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2012
nice thread. thanks to y'all. i'v never gone beyond the aptitude test stage so i'm hoping and praying i get to this stage soon.i need more knowledge on ' how to pass aptitude test skill' thanks
Re: Unconventional Job Interviews You Have Experienced. by zibe(m): 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2012

And my last one, umm, there are plenty sha, but me i won't say the name of the company...so easy, and the pay is about 320,000k, yes oo, in naija, if you like believe it or not. I met the man at the plane, and we just talked, he was asking general questions and there he was just finding out my views to somethings, as plane land, he said i didn't realize i was on the plane, for stealing my attention, here is my card, i was like who are these gay people again, i didn't call the man with my shakara sef, but with my big head, i took my phone and called the man, he told me he was flying back to lagos and if i would love to accompany him, after all na woman i come find, as i through with the woman, i enter plane oo,..no jokes, and again as a big mouthed person my father taught me, i stole his attention, i didn't know i was talking to the ceo of the company and he invited me over, asked me to come see him at sheraton, o boy, which kind man i meet na, and he was with his PA, and some other white people like this, and me wey be sey e don tey wey i be wan talk my mind to these white people, i was shocked, they just gave me a contract to fill, and there it was, the job, a PERMANENT KID WORKING WITH SO SO SO...It will be well sha, someday i would love to do this for someone as well, if you can steal my attention, then you have a job...

Stop lying. No one was asked to dance azonto at Sahara's third stage. That was at the first stage for some people, only cos they wanted to eliminate much. The third and final stage was more conventional and very much standardized. I'm saying it cos I was In the third stage. Don't know much about the final stage, but any one that got past the first stage certainly didn't see it as a joke.

1 Like

Re: Unconventional Job Interviews You Have Experienced. by rodeo0070(m): 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2012
This is somehow weird.
I applied for the post of an Accounts Officer in one of largest construction companies in the world.
We've been told not to wear anything formal rather we should dress as if we are going to a nite club/party, lol.
My future boss (White man) looked @ me from head to toe and started laughing. I looked back maybe he saw something funny on the TV. His first question was what can I do? I started with all those "what not to say in an interview stuffs". He replied, "My friend I don't need all what you are saying".
Immediately, asked me if I can do some things on the computer (which I demonstrated). He asked me 3 other questions which I told him I don't know how to do. His next reply goes thus," Hnmmm! I like that, honesty and sincerity" (called his secretary and pointed to me), show him his desk and let him start work".
I was like WOW! Just like that.
Few months later I asked him why he laughed the first time we meet. He said "(my office name) you are the youngest and the shortest of them all. It was well written on your face that you are very nervous like a caged cat. lol
This month marks my 2nd year in office...

5 Likes

Re: Unconventional Job Interviews You Have Experienced. by Jummsy(f): 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2012
Interesting thread. I'm loving every bit of it!
Re: Unconventional Job Interviews You Have Experienced. by Beaf1: 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2012
I went for an interview and the first question the dude asked me was "are you nervous?" I told him 'why not?'.. how can i be faced with an angel of death and not be nervous. This guy almost fall from his executive chair. The rest of the interview was all jokes.

2 Likes

Re: Unconventional Job Interviews You Have Experienced. by dhappyking(m): 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2012
This Thread has been cool. I may not be able to share the details of my own interviews. But generally speaking, getting a job through an oral interview is more or less a matter of packaging. By this I mean how you come accross to the panel/individual on the other side of the table. Don't ignore these!
1. Physical appearance- Neat and smart , not necessrily expensive.
2. High level of confidence. You might be panicky or nervous; just put it under control and tell your self that it will not be the end of the world if you lose this time.
3. Be Positive; Exhibit that 'can do attitude' as positively as possible. If you are not sure of the answer, be honest about that but let them know how fast and willing you are at learning.
4. Research the company as much as you can. Sometimes they may come from the angle you least expected.
5. Being your first interview after school does not necessarily put you at disadvantage. Just make sure that you know what you studied in school. Chances are that there is someone there who has some level of knowledge in that your field, and he may just drill you on that.
The very first major interview I had after the University, saw me answering questions in Geography instead of banking and finance as should concern a bank where I was seeking for employment. The last level of interview was a mere formality as in "what is my objective in life? How far have I gone in achieveing that?" and stuff like that. The guy even appeared bored. I GOT THE JOB!
6. Be yourself and remain in control of your emotions. Some of them might want to annoy you by appearing bored and distracted from you yammering. Just ignore that. They may throw many questions at you,too, all at once. just concentrate and take them one at a time.Ask relevant questions where and when necessary. Dont be fooled into bursting out in anger or been drawn into an unnecessary arguement.You are there to get hired not argue a case or win an arguement. So be attentive and remain focused.
7. Who says you can't ask for the job? Remember Mathew 7;7. Find a perfect time and ask them for the job without appearing desperate or wussy. If you do it the right way, this could be the clincher!
These are based on my own personal experience and I think they have worked for me at least 80% of the time. Feel free to disagree on any or all the points here. We are all learning, I believe.
Good Luck,if you are one of those seeking right now. Seekers are finders!

2 Likes

Re: Unconventional Job Interviews You Have Experienced. by Shine1177: 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2012
Well i got a good paying job. How? A friend called to inform me a certain organization needed a Network Engineer/IT officer after 4 day (not wanting to go 'cause i was working in a University) i grudgingly e-mail my CV on a Saturday around 5.30am got called around 6.30am to come for interview. I told the caller all form of stories why i will not be able to make it then he re-schedule the interview. Fast-forward. At the company, i waited for 2hrs+ got called and the interviewer surprisingly was just the CFO (Chief Finance Officer), he ask what is my ambition for life. I told him to be THE Network Engineer, he said that do not stick, he wants something he can quickly and always remember, i told him that's my ambition then he said he interviewed a Storekeeper sometimes ago and asked him same question and the guy said he want to be Nigeria President (Aso Rock Villa) but i maintained my stand. Then he asked who my role model is. I told him, then he ask why? i didn't know he has a no-love for my role model then we debated the man for 1hr+. Thereafter he said how much do you want to take? I told him and i got the job.
Re: Unconventional Job Interviews You Have Experienced. by Shine1177: 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Unconventional Job Interviews You Have Experienced. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2012
Nice

I heard this from a friend he said there was this friend of his that works in a top multinational oil company he was playing football when he was called for an interview to report immediately. The guy was so relaxed he went for the interview still sweaty and on his football kits this made other invitees to give him way so he won't stain there suits. When he was called in he said the interviewers all screamed WTF and the asked young man are you here for the interview he replied yes and the net question was " why are you here looking dirty and so unkept" he replied well I was playing football and am going right back to it after this interview. He said there was silence in the room and then a white guy said you know wat go back to your football and report here on monday because you are hired I love your commitment. That was all.

6 Likes

Re: Unconventional Job Interviews You Have Experienced. by yuzedo: 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2012
dvdon: Nice

I heard this from a friend he said there was this friend of his that works in a top multinational oil company he was playing football when he was called for an interview to report immediately. The guy was so relaxed he went for the interview still sweaty and on his football kits this made other invitees to give him way so he won't stain there suits. When he was called in he said the interviewers all screamed WTF and the asked young man are you here for the interview he replied yes and the net question was " why are you here looking dirty and so unkept" he replied well I was playing football and am going right back to it after this interview. He said there was silence in the room and then a white guy said you know wat go back to your football and report here on monday because you are hired I love your commitment. That was all.

#BOSS! cool
Re: Unconventional Job Interviews You Have Experienced. by s3nn2x(m): 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
Best ever thread on Nairaland.
Re: Unconventional Job Interviews You Have Experienced. by jarkata(m): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2012
I was invited for an interview at Pz cussons/ wilmer for d post of maintenance engineer.dey only ask me 3 questions;
1.hw many local govt.in lagos state
2.what is d grade of hydraulic oil
After these two questions by diff.ppl.i was just looking, i couldn't alter a word.they just bursted into laughter.later somebody joined dem and dey started their discussion and ambardon me on dat seat.after 30 mins one of dem just said mr.man what do u understand by factor of safety,only dis one i could say something,ok thank u.we will contact u ,i was so demoralized and dey were still laughing.
Re: Unconventional Job Interviews You Have Experienced. by kissoflife: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
jarkatá: I was invited for an interview at Pz cussons/ wilmer for d post of maintenance engineer.dey only ask me 3 questions;
After these two questions by diff.ppl.i was just looking, i couldn't alter a word.they just bursted into laughter.later somebody joined dem and dey started their discussion and ambardon me on dat seat.after 30 mins one of dem just said mr.man what do u understand by factor of safety,only dis one i could say something,ok thank u.we will contact u ,i was so demoralized and dey were still laughing.
Hilarious!
Re: Unconventional Job Interviews You Have Experienced. by Anyi3(m): 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2012
jarkatá: I was invited for an interview at Pz cussons/ wilmer for d post of maintenance engineer.dey only ask me 3 questions;
Maintenance engineer that doesn't know the grades of hydraulic oil. Don't know who to blame here. Your school or you. Still undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Unconventional Job Interviews You Have Experienced. by Ofuks(m): 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2012
I like this topic. Mine was in 2006 at an interview with the HRM of one of the top Nigerian banks. The time for the interview was 9am and the night before I had my borrowed suit pressed, shoes well shined and ready to roll. unfortunately for me it started raining heavily and ceaselessly on the interview morning. Long story short I had to jump into the rain and fly an Okada from CMS to the banks Head Office in VI. I was soaked. I had just dropped from the Okada into the lobby and trying to clean myself up when one of the assistants ran into the lobby looking for me! Well, I rushed in looking like a wet chicken only to meet the cute HRM snacking on gums and gisting with another cute lady who came to visit. The only question madam HRM asked me was to tell her the colour of the building. I was embarrassed. How was I to know the damn colour when I had just rushed in after a mind-blowing Okada ride in the rain? Anyways I got the job but left after 16 months! World class organisation with crazy work hours.

1 Like

Re: Unconventional Job Interviews You Have Experienced. by nenergy(m): 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2012
I'm Flabberwhelmed.lol ! Thanks for the inputs everyone. Nairalanders are the greatest!!!

1 Like

Re: Unconventional Job Interviews You Have Experienced. by vislabraye(m): 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2012
elelem: The positions were for accounts, Engineers, biochemists Geologists, etc . Passed through three stages and d last stage was unbelievable and unexpected . One day i got a 750 naira recharge card number from an unknown number , i thought it was wrongly sent to me so i forward d number back to d sender and still called d number to know if it was a mistake or not d, person thanked me for being honest . A month later, d company called me , i thought it was for another stage of d interview, 16,819 people applied for the job but as at d 3rd stage we were down to 209 and d final stage unknown to us was d sending of recharge card number to test our sincerity and only 13 of us called or sent back the number . 13 of us got the job

You could have still used the recharge card and called the number to say, "thank you."

2 Likes

Re: Unconventional Job Interviews You Have Experienced. by skytouch: 11:20pm On Nov 09, 2012
I have two to share here and I attributed both to divine grace of the almighty God. 1. I was at d last stage of d interview with FIRSTINLAND in d year 07. In attendance was the zonal director of d bank,d area executive and head,HR. I was busy taking abt mysef when the Area Ex looked at my hobbies and saw football. He then asked: which club do u followed in premiership?I said Cheasea and that was end of d interview. I got d job. The 2nd one happened last march at my current place of work-a leading bank in d country today. I faced 6man panel comprising one young pretty female woman.I got wrong all d questions they asked abt my experienced in ma previous bank. It got to a point in d interview, I was just laughing when I don't know wat to say again. But, I noticed, d woman was looking too much at me. After d whole thing, I was asked to stay outside for them to decide if they employ me. And lo , I was employed. I knew within me that it must be that pretty woman at work. So, I waited till late in d eveninig so that I can thank d woman. Behold, she told me that she likes and believe that I can do d job. She went further to tell me she had to persuade all d 5guys that they shu take me! Miracle!

3 Likes

Re: Unconventional Job Interviews You Have Experienced. by sashaa(f): 12:02am On Nov 10, 2012
elelem: The positions were for accounts, Engineers, biochemists Geologists, etc . Passed through three stages and d last stage was unbelievable and unexpected . One day i got a 750 naira recharge card number from an unknown number , i thought it was wrongly sent to me so i forward d number back to d sender and still called d number to know if it was a mistake or not d, person thanked me for being honest . A month later, d company called me , i thought it was for another stage of d interview, 16,819 people applied for the job but as at d 3rd stage we were down to 209 and d final stage unknown to us was d sending of recharge card number to test our sincerity and only 13 of us called or sent back the number . 13 of us got the job
omg! I would totally do somthing like this if i were a recruiter
Re: Unconventional Job Interviews You Have Experienced. by sashaa(f): 12:17am On Nov 10, 2012
k-kesh:
nice thread. thanks to y'all. i'v never gone beyond the aptitude test stage so i'm hoping and praying i get to this stage soon.i need more knowledge on ' how to pass aptitude test skill' thanks
study ur gmats and make sure u understand how to answer questions from each section. For me, i always focus more on my strengths than my weaknesses.
Re: Unconventional Job Interviews You Have Experienced. by steffans(m): 6:54am On Nov 10, 2012
skytouch: I have two to share here and I attributed both to divine grace of the almighty God. 1. I was at d last stage of d interview with FIRSTINLAND in d year 07. In attendance was the zonal director of d bank,d area executive and head,HR. I was busy taking abt mysef when the Area Ex looked at my hobbies and saw football. He then asked: which club do u followed in premiership?I said Cheasea and that was end of d interview. I got d job. The 2nd one happened last march at my current place of work-a leading bank in d country today. I faced 6man panel comprising one young pretty female woman.I got wrong all d questions they asked abt my experienced in ma previous bank. It got to a point in d interview, I was just laughing when I don't know wat to say again. But, I noticed, d woman was looking too much at me. After d whole thing, I was asked to stay outside for them to decide if they employ me. And lo , I was employed. I knew within me that it must be that pretty woman at work. So, I waited till late in d eveninig so that I can thank d woman. Behold, she told me that she likes and believe that I can do d job. She went further to tell me she had to persuade all d 5guys that they shu take me! Miracle!

Hope nuthng is happnin betwn u and d lady now....cuz it seems she has her way arund Men.........lol
Re: Unconventional Job Interviews You Have Experienced. by Tinyemeka(m): 9:22am On Nov 10, 2012
Damojo: My interview @ HaveSex bank was crazy! Met Aig @ abt 1am on a Sunday morning, nigga was sipping redwine and catchn trips on me! Not being desperate, I just freestyled and told him I was gonna transform his coy, he shook my hand and said 'welcome to havesex bank'

LOL @ your pun with the 'Havesex bank'. So are you still there?

I promised myself that even if I was jobless, I'd never venture there. Vultures who used politics to take-over their superior.
Re: Unconventional Job Interviews You Have Experienced. by esere826: 9:38am On Nov 10, 2012
Mine was a one-on-one interview with one of the directors
I was ushered into an office,
and the guy soon walked in

we exchanged pleasentries, and I noticed he was not putting on a jacket and tie
I quickly complained about the heat and took off my jacket

Next as we went on talking, and he explained some task issues he was facing
I told him to take me to a workstation

He took me to another office and logged into his system
I peered at his laptop, and joked about taking off my tie to ease the strain on my neck. He nodded
(now I looked just like the way he was dressed)
I quickly taught him new ways of acheiving his results using various tools and thinking models

I basically and consciously controlled him, and knew I had the job at the end of the interview

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Immigration Service Vs Nigerian Customs Service / Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? / 4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.