Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Have You Ever Impregnated Somebody That You Were Not Married To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Impregnated Somebody That You Were Not Married To? (1343 Views)

8 Things You Should Never Do For A Lover You’ve Not Married / Why Are You Not Married Yet / Is It Good To Marry Somebody That U Don't Know His/her Genotype, Hiv Status & Blood Group? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Impregnated Somebody That You Were Not Married To? by thrugemaster(m): 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2012
have you ever impregnated somebody that you were not marriage to.
Re: Have You Ever Impregnated Somebody That You Were Not Married To? by xynerise: 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2012
thrugemaster: you aren't marriage to,
Nice queens english.
Re: Have You Ever Impregnated Somebody That You Were Not Married To? by NosaHenry(m): 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2012
If you need advise, then change your heading to reflect what you want
Re: Have You Ever Impregnated Somebody That You Were Not Married To? by thrugemaster(m): 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2012
Nosa-Henry:
If you need advise, then change your heading to reflect what you want

not for me
Re: Have You Ever Impregnated Somebody That You Were Not Married To? by vislabraye(m): 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2012
grin grin
xynerise:
Nice queens english.
Re: Have You Ever Impregnated Somebody That You Were Not Married To? by fairygeh(f): 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2012
thrugemaster: If you ever impregnated somebody that you were not marriage to.
gbagaun grin chai,ur gbagaun ha§ sent me to bed early tonight
Re: Have You Ever Impregnated Somebody That You Were Not Married To? by thrugemaster(m): 10:42pm On Nov 07, 2012
worwor .....chop banana
Re: Have You Ever Impregnated Somebody That You Were Not Married To? by omotola1(m): 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2012
Where is miss correction?
Re: Have You Ever Impregnated Somebody That You Were Not Married To? by Mynd44: 11:44pm On Nov 07, 2012
**smiling in his bulletproof jeep**
Re: Have You Ever Impregnated Somebody That You Were Not Married To? by kunlejazz(m): 12:14am On Nov 08, 2012
No one has ever impregnated someone they're not marriage to. Mba! But they have impregnated someone they are not MARRIED to...hehehehe

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Impregnated Somebody That You Were Not Married To? by WackyJ1(m): 4:49am On Nov 08, 2012
Hahahahah. MODS this is an emergency, the heading of this topic need to be change soon as possible before people miss important topics after this one because of laugh
Re: Have You Ever Impregnated Somebody That You Were Not Married To? by KINGwax(m): 6:13am On Nov 08, 2012
Hahahahaha...dumbshit!
I got two kids with different moms! Both sexes!
One mom is married, the other abt to!
And kingwax is plannin on marrying the 3rd next yr. I'm definately gonna be having a 3rd kid with a 3rd mama!
I love my fuckin life!!! Odd is my quality!
And i don't give a fucck! Not dt i'll carry anythin to heaven!
I jes hope my wife won't call me one day and say, 'hello honey! Pls come home now, your child is fightin wit our child'...hehehehehe..dumba!
Re: Have You Ever Impregnated Somebody That You Were Not Married To? by Mynd44: 6:39am On Nov 08, 2012
Are Cöndoms that expensive now?
Re: Have You Ever Impregnated Somebody That You Were Not Married To? by KINGwax(m): 6:49am On Nov 08, 2012
And he talks like i give a fucck!
Re: Have You Ever Impregnated Somebody That You Were Not Married To? by omotola1(m): 6:55am On Nov 08, 2012
O boy see person life o.
Re: Have You Ever Impregnated Somebody That You Were Not Married To? by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 08, 2012
KINGwax: Hahahahaha...dumbshit!
And kingwax is plannin on marrying the 3rd next yr. I'm definately gonna be having a 3rd kid with a 3rd mama!
I jes hope my wife won't call me one day and say, 'hello honey! Pls come home now, your child is fightin wit our child'...hehehehehe..dumba!
Who asked you??
Re: Have You Ever Impregnated Somebody That You Were Not Married To? by Ivynwa(f): 7:28am On Nov 08, 2012

Funny, that---- grin
Re: Have You Ever Impregnated Somebody That You Were Not Married To? by jejelayi: 7:34am On Nov 08, 2012
stupid question y not ask your old man
Re: Have You Ever Impregnated Somebody That You Were Not Married To? by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 08, 2012
Re: Have You Ever Impregnated Somebody That You Were Not Married To? by fairygeh(f): 9:50am On Nov 08, 2012
Wonders shall never end#thingsare happening,could this be life.
Re: Have You Ever Impregnated Somebody That You Were Not Married To? by Ndoz(m): 10:45am On Nov 08, 2012
@Op u be first class material
Re: Have You Ever Impregnated Somebody That You Were Not Married To? by thrugemaster(m): 3:25am On Nov 11, 2012
Ndoz: @Op u be first class material

nah so
Re: Have You Ever Impregnated Somebody That You Were Not Married To? by sleekprincesses: 6:22am On Nov 11, 2012
OP. If they ask u now, na english u dey speak, abi? Meanwhile na only u kno the name of the language! Choi!
Re: Have You Ever Impregnated Somebody That You Were Not Married To? by Mynd44: 6:31am On Nov 11, 2012
The OP has not corrected this yet?
Re: Have You Ever Impregnated Somebody That You Were Not Married To? by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 11, 2012
He doesn't know what the correct word is undecided undecided
Re: Have You Ever Impregnated Somebody That You Were Not Married To? by Mynd44: 9:16am On Nov 11, 2012
hornipipe: He doesn't know what the correct word is undecided undecided
Lol
Re: Have You Ever Impregnated Somebody That You Were Not Married To? by thrugemaster(m): 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2012
thanks for the correction
Re: Have You Ever Impregnated Somebody That You Were Not Married To? by Mynd44: 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2012
thrugemaster: thanks for the correction
smart guy

(1) (Reply)

How Difficult Will It Be For Him ? / A Tale By My Dad! / Dating Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.