Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** (24548 Views)

Ikpeazu's Failure To Pay Tax Makes Him Unfit To Be Governor - Supreme Court / Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters / General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by EzePromoe: 7:30am On Nov 08, 2012
Is Ogugua the Ezenwanyi Ndigbo na ndiyoruba. If NO, then what are the likes of Desola, ekt bear, Shollypopz, Ilugunboy doing on this thread? Why do you like poking nose into our affairs? angry
Back to topic,
95% Igbos on Nairaland aren't aware of this position or was the position imposed on Ogugua88
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by 1soul(m): 7:32am On Nov 08, 2012
Please guys, just let go of this e-madness, it's embarrassing for God's sake!!! Are we not suffering kidnaping from our fellow Igbos? Positive traits should be our heirloom and not trying to window-dress the evil that has remained one of our greatest undoing.......no amount of bigotry can justify it. These and many more reasons are why I clamour more for a united southern front than any of the gibberish we expend energy agitating for both here and offline. No title should change one's line of thought, otherwise it becomes a psychological prison.

1 Like

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 08, 2012
Eze Promoe: Is Ogugua the Ezenwanyi Ndigbo na ndiyoruba. If NO, then what are the likes of Desola, ekt bear, Shollypopz, Ilugunboy doing on this thread? angry
Haba, NL is owned by a Yoruba guy. Na we own Nairaland, lol.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 08, 2012
ifyalways: goodmorning. I even asked the "roles" of eze nwanyi but they didn't mind me they had a candidate in mind.

Oya God don "tok" . Lol
Queen Ogugua on the throne. Yay!

Too late to scrap it. Too late to do Nothing. She's our choice. A mighty fine one at that!

Cry me a river. . .

Come Jan 3rd team "O's" are ascending the throne, haters can start with their suicide notes already.
Positive wind of change at last.
good morning nne. I think its best for Point B and co to finally settle this nonsense once and for all.I am tired of coming on this section only to see igbos fighting one another.anyi agahi a noro ka ndi ozo gwa anyi otu anyi ga esi ebiri.nke a bu ihe ihere!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by hakunamatata1: 7:37am On Nov 08, 2012
these AJOKUTA MA MOMI pple, aLwAyS EnGuLfEd In POliTicS oF BitTeRness & dIvIsIoN. YeT, tHey Wld BE ClaMoUrInG fOr IgBo PreSiDeNcy........mTcHeEeEeEeEeW!!! YeYe Dey SmElL!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by EzePromoe: 7:42am On Nov 08, 2012
Shollypopz:
Haba, NL is owned by a Yoruba guy. Na we own Nairaland, lol.

Na dis kind talk make Lagos be as im be now. Igbos are buying the whole of Lagos but people like you will sit in your room typing, 'na we own Lagos'. No wonder it was safer for Igbos to protest in your Lagos than in their own Enugu! grin

3 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by warrior01: 7:43am On Nov 08, 2012
If really she said that then, she must be relieved of her duties since she doesn't know what the functions of her office entails.

1 Like

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by k2039: 7:44am On Nov 08, 2012
Our problems are fundamental(it is not pdp,acn,cpc and the rest).

It is we Nigerians,

Imagine the way this Igbo's are embarrasing everyone of us on nl,mtchew,this are the dame set of peoplel who will criticise the federal goverment and they are not better off themselves
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Freewilly(f): 7:47am On Nov 08, 2012
hakuna matata: these AJOKUTA MA MOMI pple, aLwAyS EnGuLfEd In POliTicS oF BitTeRness & dIvIsIoN. YeT, tHey Wld BE ClaMoUrInG fOr IgBo PreSiDeNcy........mTcHeEeEeEeEeW!!! YeYe Dey SmElL!

It's like 7.45AM in the morning, your mates are getting ready to go to work or School you here worrying about Igbo issues. Jobless monkey.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ifyalways(f): 7:49am On Nov 08, 2012
Shollypopz: Nawa ooo!! Am I d only one that read d title as impeach Ezenwanyi and elect Ogugua88
haha.
Imagine the fury and energy at which he was typing. Poor puppy,i only pity his keyboard.

I say, impeach the OP's manhood. Yay!!!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 08, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Na dis kind talk make Lagos be as im be now. Igbos are buying the whole of Lagos but people like you will sit in your room typing, 'na we own Lagos'. No wonder it was safer for Igbos to protest in your Lagos than in their own Enugu! grin
Igbos can't buy Lagos. If we decide to kick y'all out of our state, we will do it comfortably. Abi una wan carry ur land and building go back to una village?

Na we go take over all ur supposed properties. Yorubas will keep manipulating y'all, we will act like we are in support of ur protest until we can hit u where it hurts. #Yorubas rule!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Mynd44: 8:00am On Nov 08, 2012
This thread is embarrassing
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Ngwakwe: 8:06am On Nov 08, 2012
ifyalways: goodmorning. I even asked the "roles" of eze nwanyi but they didn't mind me they had a candidate in mind.

Oya God don "tok" . Lol
Queen Ogugua on the throne. Yay!

Too late to scrap it. Too late to do Nothing. She's our choice. A mighty fine one at that!

Cry me a river. . .

Come Jan 3rd team "O's" are ascending the throne, haters can start with their suicide notes already.
Positive wind of change at last.

I voted for Ogugua thinking that she will focus on the job she has been elected to do but she has fall my hands.

She is entitled to her opinions but she should not be perceived as fighting against the throne she is supposed to serve.

Ogun priest or Okija Juju priest should be forced to quit as soon as he/she enters Church or Mosque and become born again which is contrary to the deity he/she serves.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by EzePromoe: 8:07am On Nov 08, 2012
Shollypopz:
Igbos can't buy Lagos. If we decide to kick y'all out of our state, we will do it comfortably. Abi una wan carry ur land and building go back to una village?

Na we go take over all ur supposed properties. Yorubas will keep manipulating y'all, we will act like we are in support of ur protest until we can hit u where it hurts. #Yorubas rule!
Is it the same people that were hiding behind their mother's wrapper when they saw Igbos protesting in Lagos? undecided

4 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Mynd44: 8:24am On Nov 08, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Is it the same people that were hiding behind their mother's wrapper when they saw Igbos protesting in Lagos? undecided
It is comments that just shows how ignorant people can be.

What has that got to do with anything?

And what's with y'all and hating on ogugua sef? Balless men!!!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by freecocoa(f): 8:44am On Nov 08, 2012
^Nobody is hating on her.
She just can't be what is expected of her as Ezenwanyi on here.
Ogugua is more American than igbo(no offense to her).
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by PointB: 8:51am On Nov 08, 2012
@op

1. Wrong thread
2. No loci standi

At all, issues raised are being addressed.

By the Op,

You are a very interesting character yourself.

advocate666: O great and Almighty Lucifer, I pledge my life to you.

I hereby seal my fate with blood.

I accept there is no law, no authority, no justice except my own.

I believe in one guide, Satan,

I believe in my right to rule mundanes.

I swear on my sinister-honour as a Satanist that from this day forth I will never surrender, will die fighting rather than submit to anyone, and will always uphold The Satanic Code of Sinister-Honour.

Satan be my guide. Show me how I can live life, on this earth, in the best possible manner and the most fulfilling way: with ecstasy, laughter, joy, and a proud defiance, including defiance of my own death.

Please guide thy servant on this journey and show me how to become the elite of this world, and liberate myself from the oppression of mundanes and from everything mundane and worthless.

May your Satanic spirit fill me and help me abhor, detest and resist everything and everyone which or who might enslave or try to control and tame me.

I pledge to abhor and resist every law, every type and kind of authority except my own, every kind of dogma, every religion (except whatever might prove useful to me in ruling over and controlling mundanes), every rule and every type of government except whatever might prove useful to me and my kind in ruling over and controlling mundanes.

Satan My Father, My King, My Savior. Save us, save us from the awful spiteful religious mundanes who claim themselves your master.

Praises be to the Grand Master of the universe. The great and Almighty King Lucifer the First. Prince of Darkness, Ruler of the Forsaken, Emperor of the begotten, The living, entity who exists in the acausal continuum and Who can, and Who has, in the past, been manifest on Earth.

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 08, 2012
ifyalways: haha.
Imagine the fury and energy at which he was typing. Poor puppy,i only pity his keyboard.

lol @ impeach manhood. I seriously do not understand why her thread on improving Nigeria is being condemned.

Ogugua88 just ignore the thread and d pack of haters. It will die a "natural" death soon.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Mynd44: 8:55am On Nov 08, 2012
freecocoa: ^Nobody is hating on her.
She just can't be what is expected of her as Ezenwanyi on here.
Ogugua is more American than igbo(no offense to her).
Excuse me but I keep missing the point here.

What is her offence again? She spoke the truth and that got on the sensitive part of some people.

What is so evil in her statement? It is those statements you are using as basis for this campaign right?

Are the people kidnapping people in the east not Igbos?

Is crime not rampant in the South East?

It takes a great person to see the problems with his/her own people and say it out so that it can be fixed. So because she does not speak against other tribes she does not deserve respect?

She decides to Face what is her problem(the south East) and you wanna crucifiy her?

Am I missing something here? Cos this just sounds like some people have a grudge

2 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by FreeGlobe(f): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2012
Mynd_44: This thread is embarrassing
the only thing embarrasing is when oddiiotic elements like you will not mind their busoness. Always getting erections when anything igbo is mentioned. if you have nothing important to do go and play somewhere or better yet, go and eat amala.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by freecocoa(f): 9:02am On Nov 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
Excuse me but I keep missing the point here.

What is her offence again? She spoke the truth and that got on the sensitive part of some people.

What is so evil in her statement? It is those statements you are using as basis for this campaign right?

Are the people kidnapping people in the east not Igbos?

Is crime not rampant in the South East?

It takes a great person to see the problems with his/her own people and say it out so that it can be fixed. So because she does not speak against other tribes she does not deserve respect?

She decides to Face what is her problem(the south East) and you wanna crucifiy her?

Am I missing something here? Cos this just sounds like some people have a grudge
Excuse me right back at ya biko.
For starters you might wanna check and re-check before directing some comments at me.
I haven't said in any way that she doesn't deserve respect, neither did I crucify her.
I said she can't be what is expected of her as Ezenwanyi and that is the truth.
As someone holding a certain position, somethings are expected of you.
If you know what it means to be an Ezenwanyi then you might understand it better but since you are not igbo, you'd prolly not understand it so don't even bother yourself.

2 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by FreeGlobe(f): 9:04am On Nov 08, 2012
ifyalways: haha.

you have joined a psychotic fellow to dance naked, maybe your eyes are adding the 'and' that the the rest of us dont see on the topic or your brain has been impeached!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by gidiMonsta(m): 9:06am On Nov 08, 2012
So OP and the likes of Berem wants Ogagua relieved of a post she hasn't occupied yet cos she's not a blind bigot like the rest of them. Honestly this is really embarrasing.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Mynd44: 9:07am On Nov 08, 2012
FreeGlobe:
the only thing embarrasing is when oddiiotic elements like you will not mind their busoness. Always getting erections when anything igbo is mentioned. if you have nothing important to do go and play somewhere or better yet, go and eat amala.
My business?

Dude, this is Nairaland and no one made rules that says I can't comment on issues on certain issues na

2 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Mynd44: 9:11am On Nov 08, 2012
freecocoa: Excuse me right back at ya biko.
For starters you might wanna check and re-check before directing some comments at me.
I haven't said in any way that she doesn't deserve respect, neither did I crucify her.
If you know what it means to be an Ezenwanyi then you might understand it better but since you are not igbo, you'd prolly not understand it so don't even bother yourself.
Some of the contents were not meant for you and you supposed know na.

I might not know what the post might be about, but I know what a leader should and that includes seeing what the problem is and clearly identifying the cause which she attempted to do before she was jumped
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 08, 2012
freecocoa: Excuse me right back at ya biko.
abeg help me tell am o! Someone that didn't show up during the election is now coming to tell us how to run tradition.
I have said it earlier that if the postion of Eze Nwanyi will cause problems amongst us,abeg it should be totally SCRAPPED.afterall there was nothing like that in the previous election.

@point B I please urge you to look into this to avoid unneccessary arguments and trade of words!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Omen100(m): 9:13am On Nov 08, 2012
I just dey waka pass & check watin dey on board, shiooooo, igbo people nor dey tire? Hiss shamelesness & joblesness dey worry dem. I don waka comot joor.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by FreeGlobe(f): 9:13am On Nov 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
My business?

Dude, this is Nairaland and no one made rules that says I can't comment on issues on certain issues na
and no one also says you should not skip threads that does not concern you, or may embarass you.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by chosen04(f): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2012
Supported!!!!!

After reading that her comment, its obvious that she is UNFIT to lead NDIGBO.

1 Like

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 08, 2012
gidiMonsta: So OP and the likes of Berem wants Ogagua relieved of a post she hasn't occupied yet cos she's not a blind bigot like the rest of them. Honestly this is really embarrasing.
gidimonsta or whatever you call your name,please do quote me where I said Ogugua should be relieved of her duty.abeg don't put words in my mouth and don't drag my name into your baseless utterances.thank you!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by EzePromoe: 9:18am On Nov 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
It is comments that just shows how ignorant people can be.

What has that got to do with anything?

And what's with y'all and hating on ogugua sef? Balless men!!!

I hate calling people names, but were did you see Ogugua on my post? angry Ogugua as far as i know is head over the ladies, we have no problem with Odumchi, the Eze Ndigbo Nairaland!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by PointB: 9:18am On Nov 08, 2012
berem: abeg help me tell am o! Someone that didn't show up during the election is now coming to tell us how to run tradition.
I have said it earlier that if the postion of Eze Nwanyi will cause problems amongst us,abeg it should be totally SCRAPPED.afterall there was nothing like that in the previous election.

@point B I please urge you to look into this to avoid unneccessary arguments and trade of words!

Like I said earlier we are looking into.

In any case, our major concern is strengthening the Electoral Law through reforms, and establishing Code of Conduct for our Elected Officials. I can assure you stake holders are coming up with such ideas. Paying too much attention to an individual defeat the goal of collective aspiration.

Focus should be on the larger picture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31)

Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) / El-rufai Wins Kaduna Governorship Election; Scores 1.1 Million Votes / Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.