Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** (24638 Views)

Ikpeazu's Failure To Pay Tax Makes Him Unfit To Be Governor - Supreme Court / Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters / General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ifyalways(f): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2012
freecocoa: No need for prolonged talk joor.
Since no one is available to take the position,
It should be scrapped like someone said.
I have nothing against Ogugua but the truth must be said, even while the election was on
I said something about Ogugua not being the right candidate for the position because I know
her views on certain issues and those views wouldn't be go well with many Ndigbos on here.
It doesn't make sense na onye kwesiri. Ikwuchitere anyi onu na ekwu ihe dika ona castigate anyi. Ife ona ekwu nwere ike ibu eziokwu mana uche ka eji eme udi ife a.
I agree with some of what you've written. You even get sense than most of the so called males here.

I don't agree with the scrapping part though. She'll work with odumchi and if she need to be fine-tuned for the task ahead, odumchi is equal to it.

@ogugua, you are my sister and I love you. When you agreed to serve, you put your online self on the line for criticisms, constructive and otherwise. You are first, ogugua before eze nwanyi. Don't loose your identify because of this title. You might want to cool down a bit on sensitive issues for now. I implore you to read "Sam Ikenna's" post on the election thread. Its priceless and would help. I'll look for it and quote here.

May God bless and grant you wisdom.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 08, 2012
ifyalways:

Soooo, who is "FIT" to be the ezenwanyi ?

I think someone in the mold of the combatant Policewoman that talks down anything not Igbo will make them happy. grin
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 10:28am On Nov 08, 2012
I wasn't in support of this Ezewanyi thingy from the word GO. It's even more embarrassing that the person elected doesn't have the interest of Igbos at heart. I have never seen her in any Igbo discussion. The only time you see her break light is when she has something negative to say about Igbos without even providing a solution except telling Igbos to stop fighting for an Igbo course rather, that they should join other Nigerians. Ogugua88 is a good person and a Pan-Nigerian aka Azikiwe, so i think she's really not the best person for this job. But the most important thing is that she was elected by Igbos on this forum and she can't be impeached because she hasn't breached any rule because there's really no rule that guides the Eze Ndigbo of Nairaland and the EzeNwanyi.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 08, 2012
Eze Promoe: Is Ogugua the Ezenwanyi Ndigbo na ndiyoruba. If NO, then what are the likes of Desola, ekt bear, Shollypopz, Ilugunboy doing on this thread? Why do you like poking nose into our affairs? angry
Back to topic,
95% Igbos on Nairaland aren't aware of this position or was the position imposed on Ogugua88

Are you crazy or what are you smoking on this early morning? angry
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 10:34am On Nov 08, 2012
PointB:

Issues are being addressed. And certainly not because of your comment cos as I said earlier, you do not have loci standi to raise any objection to her election. You were not qualified to nominate nor vote. I doubt if you even followed the nomination or election thread, let alone figuring out who was architect of what and what not . The where, and how of how this issue is been address will be revealed at the convenient time. And certainly character and personal believe of every one must be taken into account when dealing with their request - or is it not character and personal believe of Ogugua that is the basis of your concern?

Maybe I should repeat myself.

1. This is the wrong thread to raise objection to the election of anybody
2. The Op does not in anyway qualify to raise any objection let alone a motion

The issue is being addressed.

PointB, sorry, I didn't know there was a special thread for raising objections. Please kindly direct us to that thread.
I take objection to your qualification of my capacity to raise objection to serious matters concerning Igbo people. How can you sit there and disqualify your igbo kindred from having a say?
I may have faulty character in your eyes, but I am NOT running for any office. I am only a simpleton. But a full memeber of the igbo society. Every igbo qualifies to have a say.
I am not into politics, and whether I followed election or not is irrelevant, but I cannot stand by and let my tribe be dragged in the mud and not say anything because PointB hasn't approved. Which raises another question: Who made you a decider over us?
Stop trying to make this about me as I'm not running for office to represent anybody. Address the issue raised here (and you acknowledge there is an issue) and work with us to find a solution instead of attacking your fellow igbos.
It will really be a shame to give our enemies the stick with which to beat us.
Eze Onlytruth, inspite of all his shortcomings, (and there are numerous) never misrepresented us and was always a thorn by the side of our enemies. There is not one quote of his that the enemies could or have used against us.
With Ogugua88, we are sitting ducks next year.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 08, 2012
Ok na! I think this case should be closed! For those that don't recognize the Ezenwanyi position,they should live with it.for others who recognize the position should also live with it.we have to move on and quit arguing.Tomorrow now pesin go open another thread about Ogugua's impeachment.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Mynd44: 10:40am On Nov 08, 2012
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by chosen04(f): 10:44am On Nov 08, 2012
ifyalways: who decides what is trash talk? You?

I can decide your above talk is trash, no ? But yes! Any opinion that doesn't make sense to me is trash. . . Going with your logic.

Ogugua has always been passionate about the state of things in the east and have always been crying out that we hold our leaders responsible ever BEFORE this election. She didn't change now so what's with the "UNFIT" ish?

Soooo, who is "FIT" to be the ezenwanyi ?

FYI, she claims Igbos are killers . . . . . . . . .

She can prove that statement? Can she name the Igbo killers?

I bit you she cant cos she was just trash talking . . .

Or can you help her out and name the Igbo killers?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 10:46am On Nov 08, 2012
afam4eva: I wasn't in support of this Ezewanyi thingy from the word GO. It's even more embarrassing that the person elected doesn't have the interest of Igbos at heart. I have never seen her in any Igbo discussion. The only time you see her break light is when she has something negative to say about Igbos without even providing a solution except telling Igbos to stop fighting for an Igbo course rather, that they should join other Nigerians. Ogugua88 is a good person and a Pan-Nigerian aka Azikiwe, so i think she's really not the best person for this job. But the most important thing is that she was elected by Igbos on this forum and she can't be impeached because she hasn't breached any rule because there's really no rule that guides the Eze Ndigbo of Nairaland and the EzeNwanyi.

There is a universal law of good leadership which is that you cannot lead a people against the people.

“You can't lead the people if you don't love the people. You can't save the people if you don't serve the people.”Cornel West

As Ogugua is unfit to lead, she must go. We just need to find a way to do it in a civilised manner.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 10:50am On Nov 08, 2012
The fact that majority of Yoruba people posting on this thread are pro-Ogugua and majority of igbos are against her, should tell everyone all they need to know about what she actually represents.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by gidiMonsta(m): 10:52am On Nov 08, 2012
berem: gidimonsta or whatever you call your name,please do quote me where I said Ogugua should be relieved of her duty.abeg don't put words in my mouth and don't drag my name into your baseless utterances.thank you!

I remember the first thread on the election,Ifyalways said something about the Lolo and Ezenwanyi position not being necessary.There would have been a debate or vote to know if ndi igbos on this forum wanted it or not. The Panel still went ahead and made it a contest.Eze Onlytruth didn't even say anything about it. Instead of that position to cause problems and make non igbos to continue mocking us,I urge the Election Panel to SCRAP the position of Ezenwanyi till when we are matured to have one.Daalu.

Is it still a baseless accusation? Would this come up if Ogugua was a shameless bigot like you?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ifyalways(f): 10:55am On Nov 08, 2012
@ogugua, here's the link to Sam's post.

I'm braiding and its hurting. I can't bother with trying to quote et all .
https://www.nairaland.com/1083049/eze-ndi-igbo-election-2012/22
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ifyalways(f): 11:04am On Nov 08, 2012
chosen04:

FYI, she claims Igbos are killers . . . . . . . . .

She can prove that statement? Can she name the Igbo killers?

I bit you she cant cos she was just trash talking . . .

Or can you help her out and name the Igbo killers?
I'm actually allergic to dizzy spells and merry-go-round melodrama is not my thing.

Are you picking words and using them out of its original context/usage by ogugua or you're saying she just typed "igbos are killers" undecided

You didn't answer my questions hence have no moral right to throw questions my way.

I'm done with this thread sef until further notice.grin
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by AndreUweh(m): 11:07am On Nov 08, 2012
Ndigbo, uwa dikwara unu mmaoooh!.
As you know Ndigbo do not throw away a kid a dirty water together, aru. The most important thing is to understand that you are Igbo and be a proud Igbo. In this case Miss Ogugua88 has shown to the world that she is Igbo and a proud one.
Having said that, not every Igbo outside Igboland understands the politics of Igboland. It is not diffiult to confuse Igbo agenda with Nigerian agenda. If we feel one of our sons and daughters is going in the wrong direction, we should not make a mockery of it but kindly inbox her to understand it or go through our Eze.
Most of us here do have relatives born abroad or residing oversees and they will even make more blunders than the accused here. A lot of them do not even know where Igboland is situated. We should use this forum to educate our younger ones about our Igbo nation as opposed to hitting a heavy hammer on them. A lot of Igbo people are here to learn and they should be encouraged and not discouraged.
Thank God, we have an Eze in nairaland, if one is aggrieved should turn his her case to our Eze-Onlytruth, he reigns till Jan 2, 2013.
Ndigbo, mmiri atala, azu anwuna. Biri kwanuoo.

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by FreeGlobe(f): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2012
am unfollowing this thread, am disregarding the position of ezenwanyi until, its dissolved. pointb is a fraud, we asked for policewoman and you gave us Alh harem's sister as igbo ezenwanyi and disqualified okija juju. are you in any way related to maurice iwu. even your tribunal members disagree with you. not only am we asking for the ogugua to be withdrawn, pointb must step down too.
only odumchi has my respect as concern ezeship. The rest can meet me in the battlefied. moving on.

igbo and proud

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by redsun(m): 11:21am On Nov 08, 2012
Who elected her?And for what? What is her line of thoughts?

I cant think of any union here.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by chosen04(f): 11:27am On Nov 08, 2012
ifyalways:

(1) I'm actually allergic to dizzy spells and merry-go-round melodrama is not my thing.

(2) Are you picking words and using them out of its original context/usage by ogugua or you're saying she just typed "igbos are killers" undecided

(3) You didn't answer my questions hence have no moral right to throw questions my way.

I'm done with this thread sef until further notice.grin

(1) What exactly is your thing?

(2) I hope you are not trying to employ the usual "I was quoted out of context" to bail her out?

(3) Which of your questions did I not answer please? Is it "who is FIT to be Ezenwayi? I said "as many as can diplomatically make statements. Not the trash talkers.

(4) On who determines a trash talker? "Its obvious that majority of the house knows that her statement is careless. Although she had a point, but coming from someone who is supposed to lead against same people she is supposed to lead is a very careless statement. . .

Tendencies are that she will further embrass us in the future with such statements if she not told right now that her statement is "unbecoming"
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by AndreUweh(m): 11:32am On Nov 08, 2012
redsun: Who elected her?And for what? What is her line of thoughts?

I cant think of any union here.
Did you miss the elections?. Incase you missed the elections, she won the polls.
My dear life is a learning process, the way one thinks today will be different from the way one will think in the future, please I employ everyone to let her be.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by AndreUweh(m): 11:38am On Nov 08, 2012
chosen04:

(1) What exactly is your thing?

(2) I hope you are not trying to employ the usual "I was quoted out of context" to bail her out?

(3) Which of your questions did I not answer please? Is it "who is FIT to be Ezenwayi? I said "as many as can diplomatically make statements. Not the trash talkers.

(4) On who determines a trash talker? "Its obvious that majority of the house knows that her statement is careless. Although she had a point, but coming from someone who is supposed to lead against same people she is supposed to lead is a very careless statement. . .

Tendencies are that she will further embrass us in the future with such statements if she not told right now that her statement is "unbecoming"

Nwada di nma, biko wetuo obi, iwe gi adila oku. Iwe nwanne adighi eru na obara. Let us not assume there is no tommorrow, if one makes a blunder today does not mean that person will make the same blunder in the future. Let us not condemn our own people. Ndi Odida-anyanwu are here laughing at us. Let us take this matter out of here to the plalace of the eze. Udo diri gi.

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:38am On Nov 08, 2012
Andre Uweh:
Did you miss the elections?. Incase you missed the elections, she won the polls.
My dear life is a learning process, the way one thinks today will be different from the way one will think in the future, please I employ everyone to let her be.

I am not Ndigbo but i suspect this move is designed to position a pro-GEJ Ezenwanyo ahead of 2015 elections where e-contributions may as well carve an outcome in the minds of voters grin clever eh
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by redsun(m): 11:39am On Nov 08, 2012
Andre Uweh:

I wasnt following.I dont just see myself in being in any group here,because everybody seems to differently with some kind of divergent solutions that in most cases lacks fundamental foundations,and that is accountability.

The Truth Shall Set Us Free.Only the truth.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 08, 2012
afam4eva: I wasn't in support of this Ezewanyi thingy from the word GO. It's even more embarrassing that the person elected doesn't have the interest of Igbos at heart. I have never seen her in any Igbo discussion. The only time you see her break light is when she has something negative to say about Igbos without even providing a solution except telling Igbos to stop fighting for an Igbo course rather, that they should join other Nigerians. Ogugua88 is a good person and a Pan-Nigerian aka Azikiwe, so i think she's really not the best person for this job. But the most important thing is that she was elected by Igbos on this forum and she can't be impeached because she hasn't breached any rule because there's really no rule that guides the Eze Ndigbo of Nairaland and the EzeNwanyi.

I didnt vote for her and I gave a strong reason why she is the wrong candidate, I dont vote ppl's innocent and beauty face, I vote consistency, IGBO pride and those who love IGBO, How can you ppl on earth make a NL MOD our LOLO,? that alone has taking out half of IGBOISM from her. pls detrone her and give it to police woman
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by AndreUweh(m): 11:47am On Nov 08, 2012
redsun:

I wasnt following.I dont just see myself in being in any group here,because everybody seems to differently with some kind of divergent solutions that in most cases lacks fundamental foundations,and that is accountability.

The Truth Shall Set Us Free.Only the truth.
Alright, I understand, only last month Ndigbo in nairaland nominated and elected her as our number one Igbo female citizen for one year. She wasn't nominated nor voted as the topmost Igbo lady in nairaland, but because, she is for the future. Most people who nominated and voted her gave this as their reasons. That thread is still there.
There is a lot she has to learn from today to take to the future, so please let us support her. There are lots of them born outside Igboland or raised outside Igboland who hardly identify as Igbo. She is a proud Igbo, she is one of us and we should support her. We are all learning.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by AndreUweh(m): 11:52am On Nov 08, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

I am not Ndigbo but i suspect this move is designed to position a pro-GEJ Ezenwanyo ahead of 2015 elections where e-contributions may as well carve an outcome in the minds of voters grin clever eh
Nooops, it is about promoting our rich culture and heritage. With her coming to power, she will you her position to increase Igbo pride and awareness to her contemporaries outside Igboland who have no clues about Igboland and people. She is young and she will learn.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by gidiMonsta(m): 11:52am On Nov 08, 2012
I'm still at loss as to what ogugua's crime is undecided undecided cos she said Igbos are the ones kidnapping igbos? Ain't it true?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 11:52am On Nov 08, 2012
Andre Uweh: Ndigbo, uwa dikwara unu mmaoooh!.
As you know Ndigbo do not throw away a kid a dirty water together, aru. The most important thing is to understand that you are Igbo and be a proud Igbo. In this case Miss Ogugua88 has shown to the world that she is Igbo and a proud one.
Having said that, not every Igbo outside Igboland understands the politics of Igboland. It is not diffiult to confuse Igbo agenda with Nigerian agenda. If we feel one of our sons and daughters is going in the wrong direction, we should not make a mockery of it but kindly inbox her to understand it or go through our Eze.
Most of us here do have relatives born abroad or residing oversees and they will even make more blunders than the accused here. A lot of them do not even know where Igboland is situated. We should use this forum to educate our younger ones about our Igbo nation as opposed to hitting a heavy hammer on them. A lot of Igbo people are here to learn and they should be encouraged and not discouraged.
Thank God, we have an Eze in nairaland, if one is aggrieved should turn his her case to our Eze-Onlytruth, he reigns till Jan 2, 2013.
Ndigbo, mmiri atala, azu anwuna. Biri kwanuoo.

You speak like a wise one Andre Uweh. In your wisdom you know thus that we cannot have as our leader someone who does not understand the politics of Igboland. We are not throwing Ogugua away. She is our daughter. We are proud of her achievements but her utterances you must admit are not what is expected of one who is to occupy a post as elevated as that of Ezenwanyi of Igboland.
She may yet become Ezenwanyi one day but she is not ready yet. She should follow your advice and listen to her elders and learn first so that when she eventually matures and leads, she would be an effective one.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by redsun(m): 11:57am On Nov 08, 2012
Andre Uweh:
Alright, I understand, only last month Ndigbo in nairaland nominated and elected her as our number one Igbo female citizen for one year. She wasn't nominated nor voted as the topmost Igbo lady in nairaland, but because, she is for the future. Most people who nominated and voted her gave this as their reasons. That thread is still there.
There is a lot she has to learn from today to take to the future, so please let us support her. There are lots of them born outside Igboland or raised outside Igboland who hardly identify as Igbo. She is a proud Igbo, she is one of us and we should support her. We are all learning.

So what are the non virtual and practical aims of this "igbo union" on nairaland?What are the creeds,doctrines and belief?

And what makes people think they are bounded together,apart from being of the same tribe?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Mynd44: 11:57am On Nov 08, 2012
Too much retärds on one thread
**unfollowing**
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2012
Pls can the EZE 1 of Nairaland say something already or is he indisposed, his lolo can not say something that has turn the palace into confusion and he is quiet.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by AndreUweh(m): 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2012
advocate666:

You speak like a wise one Andre Uweh. In your wisdom you know thus that we cannot have as our leader someone who does not understand the politics of Igboland. We are not throwing Ogugua away. She is our daughter. We are proud of her achievements but her utterances you must admit are not what is expected of one who is to occupy a post as elevated as that of Ezenwanyi of Igboland.
She may yet become Ezenwanyi one day but she is not ready yet. She should follow your advise and listen to her elders and learn so that when she eventually matures and leads, she could be an effective one.
Thank you my brother. I have always believed that she will learn and I believe she is a fast learner. We should be there to support her to the fullest. Let us give her a chance.
In the U.K, there is an Igbo Youth organisation called ICSN. The leader of this organisation is a young girl just like Ogugua. She was born and raised in the U.K and until she assumed this lofty position did not know much about her own people. But she is learning at work and has used her influence to attract a lot of Igbo interests amongs young boys and girls born in the U.K. During our days as leaders of the organisation, we hardly recorded up 100 people attending our monthly meetings but now you have more than 150 people in attendance every meeting. The last Iri ji festival also saw more than 1,500 in attendance. Our Igbo language school has increased as well as the number of people joining our Igbo dance troop.
Based on this example, let Ogugua be for now, there is future.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by AndreUweh(m): 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2012
CHESSBOARD: Pls can the EZE 1 of Nairaland say something already or is he indisposed, his lolo can not say something that has turn the palace into confusion and he is quiet.
Nice one from you. You might as well take the case to him. It is what we set out to achieve last year.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2012
Andre Uweh:
Thank you my brother. I have always believed that she will learn and I believe she is a fast learner. We should be there to support her to the fullest. Let us give her a chance.
In the U.K, there is an Igbo Youth organisation called ICSN. The leader of this organisation is a young girl just like Ogugua. She was born and raised in the U.K and until she assumed this lofty position did not know much about her own people. But she is learning at work and has used her influence to attract a lot of Igbo interests amongs young boys and girls born in the U.K. During our days as leaders of the organisation, we hardly recorded up 100 people attending our monthly meetings but now you have more than 150 people in attendance every meeting. The last Iri ji festival also saw more than 1,500 in attendance. Our Igbo language school has increased as well as the number of people joining our Igbo dance troop.
Based on this example, let Ogugua be for now, there is future.
I think i'll have to agree with you. I think Ogugua was mostly brought up in America and her knowledge about where she comes from is limited.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31)

Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! / Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos) / Reno Omokri Pens Open Letter To Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100