Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** (24616 Views)

Ikpeazu's Failure To Pay Tax Makes Him Unfit To Be Governor - Supreme Court / Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters / General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2012
Seriously, why do these guys insist on sounding like the characters in Things Fall Apart?

smh

I cant believe how chauvinistic you lot are.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2012
advocate666:

Even ceremonial roles are very important. How can we cebrate a leader that refer to us as murderers, kidnappers and armed robbers.
There is nothing to celebrate about this person. She is a shame and a disgrace to Igboland.
Have you noticed that she has not said anything? No explanation, no apology. Like we are just subjects that she can't stoop low to address.
She is just waiting for her coronation come january. If igbos let this happen, then we deserve whatever we get next year from our enemies.
In as much as i know that Ogugua88 is not really into the whole Igboland thingy, you and i know that she didn't mean it the way you're painting it.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by BABE3: 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2012
FreeGlobe:
say that to the birds. how can we tell policewoman did not win when the umpire was biased, that was wgy we asked for nairaland custom poll. As far as I and other concerned igbos are concerned we dont want ogugua, she must be enjoying this cheap publicity.

. . .she didn't ask for it.

I think this matter should be transferred to Afam4eva'a website, www. grin Very appropriate, since he's all for seclusion.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2012
afam4eva:
I never said you guys said anything wrong but you're going about it the wrong way. You even got to the embarrassing level of insulting Igbos. We all know you guys are supporting Ogugua because her assertion are usually different from the status quo which majority of Igbos believe in .

You are obviously wrong with the bold.

We are supporting her based on principles and what Nigerians should stand for...lot of non-Nigerians visits this site everyday. It will be bad as Nigerians if those people see how we condone such indiscipline shamelessly.

Allowing this flagrant abuse of posting privilege to endure wont be good for anyone. Because it serves your purpose today doesn't mean it can't be use to hurt you in future.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2012
texazzpete:

So her innocent statement is tantamount to 'bringing shame on the Igbo nation'?

Did you type this with a straight face?

There is nothing innocent about her statement. She said it with passion. She meant it. She has not apologised for it.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by FreeGlobe(f): 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2012
ilugunboy:

Your skull is filled with dust...
I'd rather a skull filled with dust to a skull filled with amala. sorry

2 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2012
advocate666:

Even ceremonial roles are very important. How can we cebrate a leader that refer to us as murderers, kidnappers and armed robbers.
There is nothing to celebrate about this person. She is a shame and a disgrace to Igboland.
Have you noticed that she has not said anything? No explanation, no apology. Like we are just subjects that she can't stoop low to address.
She is just waiting for her coronation come january. If igbos let this happen, then we deserve whatever we get next year from our enemies.

Look at this clown.

The same venom and fervor you are using to attack Ogugua, if you and 500 other people spent a tenth of that attacking your corrupt Governors the South East will be a billion times better than it is now.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2012
ifyalways: I return the spit, poison for poison on your mothers head.

I avoid you and anything that has to do with your cursed leprous self and if you can't do so, be ready to slug it out with me.

Confused gay!

Ify, pls don't play into the hands of some detractors. This is exactly what they want and you're giving it to them.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2012
advocate666:

There is nothing innocent about her statement. She said it with passion. She meant it. She has not apologised for it.

Who apologizes for the truth? Are you ok?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2012
afam4eva:
Ify, pls don't play into the hands of some detractors. This is exactly what they want and you're giving it to them.
angry

i'm enjoying this freak show i swear. grin grin
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by redsun(m): 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2012
Every publicity is a good publicity.This Ogugua seems to be selling and she is the kind of nigerians that we need to put their heads together and free the masses from mental slavery.It doesnt have to be collective,but everybody should play their own little positive roles in helping to free the people from shackles of ignorance.Even if it means just speaking out.

I dont know much about her views in different,but i know she is a democrat based on her interest in american election, which is a positive sign and her fault here seems to be that she hit the point where it hurts.That ignorant igbos are part of nigerian problems too.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Ejine(m): 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2012
I was actually the first to voice my concerns on her competence, and this was during the elections

https://www.nairaland.com/1083049/eze-ndi-igbo-election-2012/10#12687112

But I let it go as soon as she was elected. My people, let's just try to support instead of pull down. I know she isn't perfect (heck, I didn't vote her, and should there be a rerun, I still wouldn't vote her), but let's just try to give her all the support we can until her tenure runs out, at least.

1 Like

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by SisiKill1: 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2012
Lmfao.....Choi! I love seeing double speak in action.  cheesy

So they are asking for the scrapping of the position but that does not mean they are asking for Ogugua to be relieved of duty. 

Abeg someone help me understand this logic....how do you scrap a position without relieving the person in that position of duty?

Abi is there a duty for the person in a position that has been scrapped?

I swear the more I think about it, the more intrigued I am. So how does one announce such an action? Will go something like.....

"We are scrapping the Position of Ezenwanyi but we are not relieving Ogugua of her duty oh because we support her and we even voted for her.  She will still remain...ehm ehm ehm.....We will be right back."

Speaking of voting, they say the rest of us....The Non Igbos shouldn't put our mouth in the matter, after all we don't understand what the position entails....If we did we will see how unsuited Ogugua is for it...So say the PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR HER!!! Lmao! cheesy

To summarize....They are asking for the Position of Ezenwanyi to be scrapped but the elect not to be relieved of duty because they voted for her. The reason the position should be scrapped is because the person they....who know what the position entails feel the person they voted for does not have what it takes to be in the position in which they voted her in despite their fore knowledge of what the position entails but they are not saying she should be relieved of duty. (If you got to this point without a pounding headache, Please send an email to the Guinness Book of Records asap because you my friend are the hardest head out there cheesy )

Anyway....I hope y'all enjoy double speak as I do because I am gonna beg you to join me in voting this thread as best thread with the most speaking out of both side of the mouthness. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2012
afam4eva:
In as much as i know that Ogugua88 is not really into the whole Igboland thingy, you and i know that she didn't mean it the way you're painting it.

Then she should say so, apologise and clarify her position.
Why hasn't she done that?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2012
advocate666:

Apologize for being anti-ibo ? ogugua must be yoruba i guess.lmao
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by FreeGlobe(f): 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2012
ifyalways: I return the spit, poison for poison on your mothers head.

I avoid you and anything that has to do with your cursed leprous self and if you can't do so, be ready to slug it out with me.

Confused gay!

you have gots to be the dumbest female poster on nairaland, i dont know who is more dumb between you, desola or ileki idi.

even since I started seeing your posts the past few days, its been nonsense on nonsense . stfu dummy.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2012
advocate666:

it's left for her to decide whether she wants to apologize or not but i don't really thing she's done anything wrong. ogugua is a pan-Nigeria, Pan-African, Pan-World but not Pan-Igbo. That's who she is.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Ejine(m): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2012
kingoflag: Seriously, why do these guys insist on sounding like the characters in Things Fall Apart?

smh

I cant believe how chauvinistics you lot are.

Mr Man, no bite your tongue all in the name of trying to speak grammar wey pass your education grin

4 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ifyalways(f): 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2012
afam4eva:
I don't know who the detractors are, don't care either ways.

I've told that monkey to stay on his lane long time ago. I even apologised to him but obviously that got into his head.

The vultures would feast on his flesh if he don't keep his smelling decomposed self off my biz.

2 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Dede1(m): 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2012
texazzpete: You tribalistic scum are so PETTY, I swear.

This 'bunker mentality' will not serve anyone. Biafra is a dead dream, Nigeria is all you have FOR NOW.

Such petty, childish sniveling! Leave the lady alone.

This is the same lady that plans to come to Anambra state next year for a free medical expedition. This is the same lady that wants to improve her medical skills to great levels then come back and open a clinic in Anambra and Delta to provide free or low cost medical care. She will impact a lot of Igbos by her actions...Aside from your e-warfare and shouting matches on Nairaland, what have most of you lazy lot done for your tribe? What are your plans?

Such a noble spirit in one so young...and you demonize her because she fails to toe the ultra-hardline path you set for yourself. M0r0ns.

I suggest you shut up your putrid traps for once, olodo. The so-called medical mission is a calculated fraud. People involved with that practical joke will not tell you the hidden agenda behind such endeavor. I have personally challenged few of them to embark on the so-called medical mission through the sweat of their labor not collection of alms or donation of unwanted drugs and apparatus. If they were really patriotic and have no eyes on the political and social patronages in Nigeria, the doctors\nurses\etc from Anambra State should make the medical pilgrimage to Oyo State and those from Oyo State should journey to Kaduna State. Or they should endeavor to perform the so-called medical mission solely on the expenses out of their pockets.

If Anambra State is waiting for a person such as Ogugua88, who is struggling mightily with public health program because of time she spends on “Romance Section” of this forum to bring medical manna to the state, I guess Anambra State will wait for a very long time. I shall not entrust the wellbeing of my house pet in the care of a person who bears illogical opinions detrimental to oneself such as Ogugua88. After all, it takes a criminal to catch another. Since Ogugua88 knew that all the kidnappings in Nigeria are sourced by Ndigbo, it safe to say that Ogugua88 and her relatives are behind the nuisance generated by acts of kidnappings in Nigeria. Only m0r0ns such as you will utter opinions that suggest you are a moronic dingbat.

3 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by FreeGlobe(f): 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2012
advocate666:

I dont get this, everybody is entitittled to their opinions, we are not asking for apologies, we are disassociating ourselves from her, we are igbos.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2012
afam4eva:
it's left for her to decide whether she wants to apologize or not but i don't really thing she's done anything wrong. ogugua is a pan-Nigeria, Pan-African, Pan-World but not Pan-Igbo. That's who she is.

This is the problem with you village ibos.simply because this lady pointed out the bitter truth to you,ya'll now see her as anti/ibo.Is osisikanku not an iboman ? i only wish this lady can denounce her iboness entirely maybe ya'll will be happy by then.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2012
afam4eva:

Wow! Not Pan-Igbo and we selected her to be our Ezenwanyi!

Why is she not running to be Queen Wazobia?

Please, we need a Pan-Igbo as our Ezenwanyi.

1 Like

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by FreeGlobe(f): 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2012
Ejiné:

Mr Man, no bite your tongue all in the name of trying to speak grammar wey pass your education grin
grin grin grin
finally, a great comical relieve. hahaha.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by redsun(m): 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2012
afam4eva:

What makes some a pan igbo that is different from pan world/african?

Igbo is the smaller version africa and the world in general.

IGBO-AFRICA-WORLD and vis A vis.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2012
Am loving this thread....bookmarking it right about now.

*coke and popcorn in hand*
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2012
Even old man too shocked shocked. No wonder ya'll go gaga when the truth comes from a non-ibo.

Dede1:

I suggest you shut up your putrid traps for once, olodo. The so-called medical mission is a calculated fraud. People involved with that practical joke will not tell you the hidden agenda behind such endeavor. I have personally challenged few of them to embark on the so-called medical mission through the sweat of their labor not collection of alms and donated unwanted drugs and apparatus. If they were really patriotic and have no eyes on the political and social patronages in Nigeria, the doctors\nurses\etc from Anambra State should make the medical pilgrimage to Oyo State and those from Oyo State should journey to Kaduna State. Or they should endeavor to perform the so-called medical mission solely on the expenses out of their pockets.

If Anambra State is waiting for a person such as Ogugua88, who is struggling mightily with public health program because of time she spends on “Romance Section” of this forum to bring medical manna to the state, I guess Anambra State will wait for a very long time. I shall not entrust the wellbeing of my house pet in the care of a person who bears illogical opinions detrimental to oneself such as Ogugua88. After all, it takes a criminal to catch another. Since Ogugua88 knew that all the kidnappings in Nigeria are sourced by Ndigbo, it safe to say that Ogugua88 and her relatives are behind the nuisance generated by acts of kidnappings in Nigeria. Only m0r0ns such as you will utter opinions that suggest you are a moronic dingbat.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2012
ilugunboy: Am loving this thread....bookmarking it right about now.

*coke and popcorn in hand*
So, it's now a movie for you
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2012
FreeGlobe:
I dont get this, everybody is entitittled to their opinions, we are not asking for apologies, we are disassociating ourselves from her, we are igbos.

You are right. I agree 100% with you.

My reply was for those, like Afam4ever and Andre Uweh, apologising on her behalf. I'm letting them know that they are apologising for somebody who has not even apologised herself.

1 Like

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ifyalways(f): 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2012
FreeGlobe:
you have gots to be the dumbest female poster on nairaland, i dont know who is more dumb between you, desola or ileki idi.

even since I started seeing your posts the past few days, its been nonsense on nonsense . stfu dummy.
your mom is the only dummy I'm seeing here. Worst crime anyone could have committed since the days of Hitler was leaving and birthing a complete m0r0n like you.

You are a classless dolt. Born in shyte, full of shyte and would die as shyte.

Pull the trigger dude and save the world from the torture of your existence.

Ogugua remains the queen and you can't do shyte!

4 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2012
Dede1:

I suggest you shut up your putrid traps for once, olodo. The so-called medical mission is a calculated fraud. People involved with that practical joke will not tell you the hidden agenda behind such endeavor. I have personally challenged few of them to embark on the so-called medical mission through the sweat of their labor not collection of alms and donated unwanted drugs and apparatus. If they were really patriotic and have no eyes on the political and social patronages in Nigeria, the doctors\nurses\etc from Anambra State should make the medical pilgrimage to Oyo State and those from Oyo State should journey to Kaduna State. Or they should endeavor to perform the so-called medical mission solely on the expenses out of their pockets.

Allah this man is losing his senses.... cheesy

What a load of balderdash you wrote up there!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31)

Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt / Pictures From APC Campaign Rally Wurno Sokoto. Details Of Defectors. Pics / House Of Representatives Approves N30,000 As National Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.