Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** (24615 Views)

Ikpeazu's Failure To Pay Tax Makes Him Unfit To Be Governor - Supreme Court / Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters / General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2012
Andre Uweh, please tell me. Do you support her statement?
If you do not support her statement, then tell her she was wrong and help her to grow up.
I'm saying this because she has not denounced nor apologised for what she said, which show that contrary to your assertions, she is not learning.
Your ICSN leader I am sure would never have made such a statement against her own people in the public. Leaders don't wash their dirty laundry in the public.
Seek out her real opinion, not what you think she might become. Okenye anaghi ano n'uno, ewu amuo n'ogbiri.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by coogar: 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2012
you lots are pathetic.....
ogugua should be impeached because she's more educated, more exposed, more diplomatic, more intelligent and more tolerant than you "mgbeke" breeds? where was this gnashing of teeth when the election process was going on? ogugua contested an election, won an election fair and square and now she must be impeached because she has spoken the truth?

may amadioha deliver the worst strain of chicken pox on the offspring of whoever made this thread or the people conspiring against ogugua. ogugua is my ezenwanyi and no jupiter can touch her. if you billygoats don't have anything to do than gossip about a woman young enough to be your daughter, then buy a long rope - find a strong beam to tie it to and do the obvious......

desist from this plan before i bring my 4 apocalyptic horsemen on this thread.....

4 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by EzePromoe: 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2012
ilugunboy:

Which part of Lagos are iboes buying up?
You guys should quit this nonsense already!
Go through the Nations newspaper of yesterday..from pages 40-43 or thereabout are listed newly issued CoOcuppancy...totalling 366 and while ibo named account for a miserly 48 on the list...Yoruba names on the list came to 231. Other Nigeria names made up the list..even Benin sounding names are more on the list .

The newspaper is in the public domain..any one can get it and disprove me.

You people are so loud mouthed ..hian!

Yorubas will be more populated for now but population are always rising and lazy Yorubas are not helping matters by selling out their lands. The luck you have is that Lagos isn't dominated by Hausas, they would have wiped away you and your Baba Fash into the lagoon and impose Sharia on the remaining cowards who are ready to be loyal. In conclusion, Lagos isn't for Yorubas, it's for Nigerians tongue
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by AndreUweh(m): 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2012
coogar: you lots are pathetic.....
ogugua should be impeached because she's more educated, more exposed, more diplomatic, more intelligent and more tolerant than you "mgbeke" breeds? where was this gnashing of teeth when the election process was going on? ogugua contested an election, won an election fair and square and now she must be impeached because she has spoken the truth?

may amadioha deliver the worst strain of chicken pox on the offspring of whoever made this thread or the people conspiring against ogugua. ogugua is my ezenwanyi and no jupiter can touch her. if you billygoats don't have anything to do than gossip about a woman young enough to be your daughter, then buy a long rope - find a strong beam to tie it to and do the obvious......

desist from this plan before i bring my 4 apocalyptic horsemen on this thread.....
LOL.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Yorubas will be more populated for now but population are always rising and lazy Yorubas are not helping matters by selling out their lands. The luck you have is that Lagos isn't dominated by Hausas, they would have wiped away you and your Baba Fash into the lagoon and impose Sharia on the remaining cowards who are ready to be loyal. In conclusion, Lagos isn't for Yorubas, it's for Nigerians tongue

Another brainless Iboe!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by AndreUweh(m): 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2012
advocate666: Andre Uweh, please tell me. Do you support her statement?
If you do not support her statement, then tell her she was wrong and help her to grow up.
I'm saying this because she has not denounced nor apologised for what she said, which show that contrary to your assertions, she is not learning.
Your ICSN leader I am sure would never have made such a statement against her own people in the public. Leaders don't wash their dirty laundry in the public.
Seek out her real opinion, not what you think she might become. Okenye anaghi ano n'uno, ewu amuo n'ogbiri.
I would love to have a chat with her but the Nairaland message system isn't functioning to perfection. I think Onlytruth will manage that whenever he is available. Onlytruth's administration employed every Igbo to hand in his or her email adresses, with that am sure the Eze and cabinet can easily reach out to her.
The girl at the helm of affairs in ICSN had doubts from members as she was the first Igbo woman born outside Igboland occupying that seat. There were the usual initial mistakes, but as time progressed, the Mbano girl of Mbano parentage has done so well even better than us. Once again, Ndigbo, onye egbule achara mgbe ona eto ogologo.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by hercules07: 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2012

More beautiful too, I am amazed at the vitriol directed at her, this is just an online forum and people are going mad at a young lady.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by texazzpete(m): 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2012
You tribalistic scum are so PETTY, I swear.

This 'bunker mentality' will not serve anyone. Biafra is a dead dream, Nigeria is all you have FOR NOW.

Such petty, childish sniveling! Leave the lady alone.

This is the same lady that plans to come to Anambra state next year for a free medical expedition. This is the same lady that wants to improve her medical skills to great levels then come back and open a clinic in Anambra and Delta to provide free or low cost medical care. She will impact a lot of Igbos by her actions...Aside from your e-warfare and shouting matches on Nairaland, what have most of you lazy lot done for your tribe? What are your plans?

Such a noble spirit in one so young...and you demonize her because she fails to toe the ultra-hardline path you set for yourself. M0r0ns.

4 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by coogar: 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2012
hercules07:

More beautiful too, I am amazed at the vitriol directed at her, this is just an online forum and people are going mad at a young lady.

maybe they think ogugua gets paid for being the ezenwanyi........i can see advocate666 selling his properties to do a sex change and take the post for himself!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Antivirus92(m): 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2012
ifyalways: what is her duties?
What are her functions of office?

Ok! You just "woke" up?

Before the nominations, I asked same questions and the powers that be said . . .

What is her crime sef?speaking her mind which is the truth btw?

spits on your comment! Wonder the type of spirit that controls you! Two-edged sword! Seeking favour!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by AndreUweh(m): 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2012
texazzpete: You tribalistic scum are so PETTY, I swear.

This 'bunker mentality' will not serve anyone. Biafra is a dead dream, Nigeria is all you have FOR NOW.

This is the same lady that plans to come to Anambra state next year for a free medical expedition. This is the same lady that wants to improve her medical skills to great levels then come back and open a clinic in Anambra and Delta to provide free or low cost medical care. She will impact a lot of Igbos by her actions...Aside from your e-warfare and shouting matches on Nairaland, what have most of you lazy lot done for your tribe? What are your plans?

Such a noble spirit in one so young...and you demonize her because she fails to toe the ultra-hardline path you set for yourself. M0r0ns.
Nice one from you Mr Texaz, but you could have done that without insults. Thats a bad attitude.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by redsun(m): 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2012
I am just beginning know this ogugua lady.And from what i have gatthered so far,the poster is a typical nigerian oriented politicians,that as always try to sidetrack the fundamental truth to reach a solution,which never works.

There cant be a union without a sound idealogy that everybody believes in and abide by.A concept that is based on mere common sense.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by AndreUweh(m): 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2012
Antivirus92: spits on your comment! Wonder the type of spirit that controls you! Two-edged sword! Seeking favour!
Ji Nwayo nwannem
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2012
Una no dey serious......

Ogugua for now is the Eze Nnwanyi until another round of election.

There is no place for impeachment.

You lot just need to live with her ....
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2012
texazzpete: You tribalistic scum are so PETTY, I swear.

N'importe quoi.
Me too. i plan to come to Anambra, Imo and Abia state and turn it into Dubai. We all have plans. Having noble plans does not give her the right to call her brothers kidnappers and armed robbers. Not if she is trying to lead them.

Ogugua are you proud to be the online leader of kidnappers and armed robbers?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by redsun(m): 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2012
Andre Uweh:
Ji Nwayo nwannem

And to think he is talking to a woman like that,is so "sissyish".

Abi na woman he be sef?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by coogar: 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2012
advocate666:

N'importe quoi.
Me too. i plan to come to Anambra, Imo and Abia state and turn it into Dubai. We all have plans. Having noble plans does not give her the right to call her brothers kidnappers and armed robbers. Not if she is trying to lead them.

Ogugua are you proud to be the online leader of kidnappers and armed robbers?

nah, she's proud to be the leader that would reform the kidnappers and the armed robbers in the east! why do some people find the truth repulsive? has she told any lie about the crimes committed in the east? all she said was before igbos start pointing accusing fingers, they need to clean their own habits first! what she says applies to every tribe in nigeria - we are all guilty of this........instead of y'all to applaud such words of wisdom from one of your kind, you want to cut off her head for it - how do you fools sleep at night?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by BABE3: 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2012

Yikes! lipsrsealed The drama is getting more intriguing by the minute. From what I can read, the Ezenwayi didn't volunteer to "lead" these confused lot. She was on her own with her policies when they said "oya fine gal, come lead us". I'm suspecting these people voted for her because of her yellow fine face and the fact that she's from Amelika. Yikes! grin Their political and traditional minds were fast asleep when they were chanting "Na ogugua I vote for". Now policies are clashing and they're crying foul.

I do agree that the/these people should be allowed to choose who to lead them, and also, a leader is usually a reflection of his/her people/society. GEJ is the president of Nigeria (which makes a lot of sense). Clearly, ogugua isn't a reflection of these ones. . .she's far more intelligent. So, if they want to impeach, that's really their cup of coffee. Don't you think? The babe in question has nothing to lose, rather a lot to gain from the impeachment.

Useless set of people, I must affirm.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2012
advocate666:

Me too. i plan to come to Anambra, Imo and Abia state and turn it into Dubai. We all have plans

But see, the main difference between you and Ogugua is that youre barely literate.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2012
kingoflag:

But see, the main difference between you and Ogugua is that youre barely literate.

Off point.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2012
coogar:

maybe they think ogugua gets paid for being the ezenwanyi........ i can see advocate666 selling his properties to do a sex change and take the post for himself!

Lmaaoooooo
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2012
"Igbos are robbing, kidnapping, and murdering fellow Igbos" - Ezenwanyi Elect Nairaland, Ogugua88, November 6, 2012
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2012
berem: Omo ilugun,didn't you read my first comment? If you didn't,go back and read it and you would see the reason why I pulled out.

Even if you didnt pull out who would vote for you? Do you know how manly you sound? And this is just from reading your posts o... Only the good lord knows how you look in person.

5 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by coogar: 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2012
BABE!:

Yikes! lipsrsealed The drama is getting more intriguing by the minute. From what I can read, the Ezenwayi didn't volunteer to "lead" these confused lot. She was on her own with her policies when they said "oya fine gal, come lead us". I'm suspecting these people voted for her because of her yellow fine face and the fact that she's from Amelika. Yikes! grin Their political and traditional minds were fast asleep when they were chanting "Na ogugua I vote for". Now policies are clashing and they're crying foul.

I do agree that the/these people should be allowed to choose who to lead them, and also, a leader is usually a reflection of his/her people/society. GEJ is the president of Nigeria (which makes a lot of sense). Clearly, ogugua isn't a reflection of these ones. . .she's far more intelligent. So, if they want to impeach, that's really their cup of coffee. Don't you think? The babe in question has nothing to lose, rather a lot to gain from the impeachment.

Useless set of people, I must affirm.

excellent post....

some of the ndigbos on this forum epitomise all what is wrong with nigeria.....
they conspired against okija-juju for 2 consecutive years, okija has left the matter in the hands of his creator - they have now stooped lower to witchhunt ogugua - a woman young enough to be their daughters...........looking at this critically, these people should not be allowed to conduct any electoral process on this forum......bunch of miscreants!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2012
kingoflag:

Even if you didnt pull out who would vote for you? Do you know how manly you sound? And this is just from reading your posts o... Only the good lord knows how you look in person.

ROTLMAO........ grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2012
advocate666: "Igbos are robbing, kidnapping, and murdering fellow Igbos" - Ezenwanyi Elect Nairaland, Ogugua88, November 6, 2012

Arent Igbos robbing, Kidnapping, and murdering fellow Igbos?

Tell me how many Non-Igbos Osisikankwu kidnapped or sent to the great beyond?

Why do you guys hate the truth?

1 Like

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2012
I wonder what some non-Igbos on this thread stand to gain from this because it seems they're crying more than the bereaved. The same thing ensued when they caried Okija_juju's matter on their heads as if they really care about the person. Their aim is just to cause confusion.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2012
afam4eva: I wonder what some non-Igbos on this thread stand to gain from this because it seems they're crying more than the bereaved. The same thing ensued when they caried Okija_juju's matter on their heads as if they really care about the person. Their aim is just to cause confusion.

You don start?

Na non-igobs encourage the OP to open this useless thread?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by coogar: 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2012
afam4eva: I wonder what some non-Igbos on this thread stand to gain from this because it seems they're crying more than the bereaved. The same thing ensued when they caried Okija_juju's matter on their heads as if they really care about the person. Their aim is just to cause confusion.

shut up your mouth, you tribalist gay!
I hope all your daughters get premaritally impregnated by yoruba/fulani men!

2 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2012
kingoflag:

Arent Igbos robbing, Kidnapping, and murdering fellow Igbos?

Tell me how many Non-Igbos Osisikankwu kidnapped or sent to the great beyond?

Why do you guys hate the truth?

^^^Look at this my fellow igbo brothers.

This is an example of the Ogugua shyte saga that's going to hit the fan next year if we don't nip this in the bud right now.

1 Like

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2012
ilugunboy:

You don start?

Na non-igobs encourage the OP to open this useless post?
Shouldn't this thread be between Igbos? Why are you guys crying more than the bereaved. Are you guys Ogugua's sponsor? Una put money for this election? Are you the electoral commisioner? Are you her deputy? I don't just get it with you people.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ebere1712: 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2012
PointB: And in looking at the big picture. I can say Ogugua's emergence has caused many Igbo pay more attention to our political activities on Nairaland. Such interest is necessary in the reforms that are planned. Again, the focus is on the big picture. And I still think the position of Eze Nwayi is still desirable, perhaps next time some of you ladies here will step up to the challenge, when called upon.

In other to gain more attention from dis-interested Igbos (how do we know they are Igbos?), you choose to dis-enfranchise those proud Igbos that have continuously stood by the virtues of the great Igbo tradition, and have always defended the sanctity of their existence. Ogugua's posts even begs the question of whether she is Igbo or not. An Igbo person who does not identify with Igbo is hardly and Igbo. Entrusting the historically magnificent title of "eze nwanyi" to a sellout like ogugua, is the height of irresponsibility.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31)

Edo Election: APC Campaigns In Ikpoba Okha L.G.A / Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt / Pictures From APC Campaign Rally Wurno Sokoto. Details Of Defectors. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.