Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** (24607 Views)

Ikpeazu's Failure To Pay Tax Makes Him Unfit To Be Governor - Supreme Court / Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters / General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Mynd44: 9:19am On Nov 08, 2012
FreeGlobe:
and no one also says you should not skip threads that does not concern you, or may embarass you.
I just can't pass a chance to see human beings acting brainlessly
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Mynd44: 9:21am On Nov 08, 2012
berem: abeg help me tell am o! Someone that didn't show up during the election is now coming to tell us how to run tradition.
I have said it earlier that if the postion of Eze Nwanyi will cause problems amongst us,abeg it should be totally SCRAPPED.afterall there was nothing like that in the previous election.

@point B I please urge you to look into this to avoid unneccessary arguments and trade of words!
Huh? What are you on about?

1 Like

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Mynd44: 9:23am On Nov 08, 2012
Omen100: I just dey waka pass & check watin dey on board, shiooooo, igbo people nor dey tire? Hiss shamelesness & joblesness dey worry dem. I don waka comot joor.
That was uncalled for.

You should learn to ease up on the insults and what has tribe got to do with this?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by PointB: 9:23am On Nov 08, 2012
And in looking at the big picture. I can say Ogugua's emergence has caused many Igbo pay more attention to our political activities on Nairaland. Such interest is necessary in the reforms that are planned. Again, the focus is on the big picture. And I still think the position of Eze Nwayi is still desirable, perhaps next time some of you ladies here will step up to the challenge, when called upon.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ifyalways(f): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2012
warrior01: If really she said that then, she must be relieved of her duties since she doesn't know what the functions of her office entails.
what is her duties?
What are her functions of office?

Ok! You just "woke" up?

Before the nominations, I asked same questions and the powers that be said . . .

What is her crime sef?speaking her mind which is the truth btw?

1 Like

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Mynd44: 9:34am On Nov 08, 2012
ifyalways: what is her duties?
What are her functions of office?

Ok! You just "woke" up?

Before the nominations, I asked same questions and the powers that be said . . .

What is her crime sef?speaking her mind which is the truth btw?

Thank you
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 9:34am On Nov 08, 2012
PointB: @op

1. Wrong thread
2. No loci standi

At all, issues raised are being addressed.

By the Op,

You are a very interesting character yourself.

My character and personal beliefs are not the subject of this thread.
It says a lot about you that you are one of the architechs of this ogugua selection and you are now trying to deviate the criticisms that ensue.
You say issues are being addressed. Where?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ifyalways(f): 9:36am On Nov 08, 2012
chosen04: Supported!!!!!

After reading that her comment, its obvious that she is UNFIT to lead NDIGBO.
ok!!!

. . . And "who" is FIT to lead the Ndi igbos ?

Lead as in 'taking over their keyboards to regulate what they type, forcing them to operate a one way thought process(zombie movement) or

Laugh go tear my head here sha grin grin grin
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Igwe9(m): 9:41am On Nov 08, 2012
why are people over working themselves? there's no even a name tag labelled Ezenwanyi beneath her name. Nobody even notices her title on here, she's not even proud of such position.
stripping her of that position wouldn't make any difference unless there's a material reward that it comes with.smiley
But it will make more sense if she'd come up and tender her resignation grin
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by PointB: 9:43am On Nov 08, 2012
advocate666:

My character and personal beliefs are not the subject of this thread.
It says a lot about you that you are one of the architechs of this ogugua selection and you are now trying to deviate the criticisms that ensue.
You say issues are being addressed. Where?

Issues are being addressed. And certainly not because of your comment cos as I said earlier, you do not have loci standi to raise any objection to her election. You were not qualified to nominate nor vote. I doubt if you even followed the nomination or election thread, let alone figuring out who was architect of what and what not . The where, and how of how this issue is been address will be revealed at the convenient time. And certainly character and personal believe of every one must be taken into account when dealing with their request - or is it not character and personal believe of Ogugua that is the basis of your concern?

Maybe I should repeat myself.

1. This is the wrong thread to raise objection to the election of anybody
2. The Op does not in anyway qualify to raise any objection let alone a motion

The issue is being addressed.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ifyalways(f): 9:44am On Nov 08, 2012
FreeGlobe:
you have joined a psychotic fellow to dance naked, maybe your eyes are adding the 'and' that the the rest of us dont see on the topic or your brain has been impeached!
who is this bleeding transgendered undecided

CLEAR off jor.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by chosen04(f): 9:46am On Nov 08, 2012
ifyalways: ok!!!

Lead as in 'taking over their keyboards to regulate what they type, forcing them to operate a one way thought process(zombie movement) or

Laugh go tear my head here sha grin grin grin

Leaders dont trash talk. Those who must lead must be careful about what they say. Ever wondered what diplomatic statement is all about?

A leader who doesnot know how to apply that when making statements is not fit to lead especially when the statement is a CHARADE and against the 'character' of his/her people.

1 Like

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by EzePromoe: 9:46am On Nov 08, 2012
ifyalways: . . . And "who" is FIT to lead the Ndi igbos ?

Seun's wife lipsrsealed
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by chosen04(f): 9:49am On Nov 08, 2012
ifyalways: ok!!!

As many as dont "TRASH TALK" especially against NDIGBO are FIT to lead them.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Mynd44: 9:49am On Nov 08, 2012
chosen04:

especially when the statement is a CHARADE and against the 'character' of his/her people.
So in other words, what she said/typed was false right?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by PointB: 9:51am On Nov 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
So in other words, what she said/typed was false right?

It is not about right or wrong. Politics and leadership is about finesse and diplomacy. That shouldn't be hard to understand.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Mynd44: 9:53am On Nov 08, 2012
PointB:

It is not about right or wrong. Politics and leadership is about finesse and diplomacy. That shouldn't be hard to understand.
Don't you think the world has had enough of leaders who augar coat the truth?

People need to hear the truth so they can make a change
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 08, 2012
Its high time Ogugua came to this thread and say something.honestly I don't like how this thread is going.I detest seeing igbo fighting themselves for something that can easily be settled.Obi adiro m mma eziokwu!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ifyalways(f): 9:58am On Nov 08, 2012
Ngwakwe:

I voted for Ogugua thinking that she will focus on the job she has been elected to do but she has fall my hands.

She is entitled to her opinions but she should not be perceived as fighting against the throne she is supposed to serve.

Ogun priest or Okija Juju priest should be forced to quit as soon as he/she enters Church or Mosque and become born again which is contrary to the deity he/she serves.
I don't see her fighting against igbos. Can you show me please? She's our sister and we love her, if she has in truth erred, its our duty to correct her in love.

Btw,her office never had a portfolio so I don't see what laws she's breaking by airing her mind.

What are we afraid of ? The truth or we just don't want to hear the truth undecided

Like you, I voted her and with each passing day, each new Ogugua thread, I get more convinced that I voted well.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by PointB: 9:58am On Nov 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
Don't you think the world has had enough of leaders who augar coat the truth?

People need to hear the truth so they can make a change

I am not one for cyclic argument. So let me play Kobo
PointB:

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by hakunamatata1: 9:59am On Nov 08, 2012
Freewilly:

It's like 7.45AM in the morning, your mates are getting ready to go to work or School you here worrying about Igbo issues. Jobless monkey.
as much as i can, i promise i wont dignify u by coming down to ur level. afterall, its NL? where petulant kids like u in the name of anonymity can call their father 'monkies'. for ur info, ive spent 9yrs of my earlier life gettin all d degrees i shld & d job i do, is completely @ my own convenience.....so, worry about urself dear?!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by freecocoa(f): 10:01am On Nov 08, 2012
No need for prolonged talk joor.
Since no one is available to take the position,
It should be scrapped like someone said.
I have nothing against Ogugua but the truth must be said, even while the election was on
I said something about Ogugua not being the right candidate for the position because I know
her views on certain issues and those views wouldn't be go well with many Ndigbos on here.
It doesn't make sense na onye kwesiri. Ikwuchitere anyi onu na ekwu ihe dika ona castigate anyi. Ife ona ekwu nwere ike ibu eziokwu mana uche ka eji eme udi ife a.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by hakunamatata1: 10:01am On Nov 08, 2012
Freewilly:

It's like 7.45AM in the morning, your mates are getting ready to go to work or School you here worrying about Igbo issues. Jobless monkey.
as much as i can, i promise i wont dignify u by coming down to ur level. afterall, its NL? where petulant kids like u in the name of anonymity can call their father 'monkey'. for ur info, ive spent 9yrs of my earlier life gettin all d degrees i shld & d job i do, is completely @ my own convenience.....so, worry about urself dear?!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by freecocoa(f): 10:05am On Nov 08, 2012
ifyalways: I don't see her fighting against igbos. Can you show me please? She's our sister and we love her, if she has in truth erred, its our duty to correct her in love.

Btw,her office never had a portfolio so I don't see what laws she's breaking by airing her mind.

What are we afraid of ? The truth or we just don't want to hear the truth undecided

Like you, I voted her and with each passing day, each new Ogugua thread, I get more convinced that I voted well.
Ify nwanne'm adi'm sure na ighotara ife anyi na ekwu ebe a.
Onwere ufodi ihe onye ndu ekwesiro ikwu biko.
True that she might not know what comes with the position so I really don't blame her sha.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ifyalways(f): 10:08am On Nov 08, 2012
chosen04:

Leaders dont trash talk. Those who must lead must be careful about what they say. Ever wondered what diplomatic statement is all about?

A leader who doesnot know how to apply that when making statements is not fit to lead especially when the statement is a CHARADE and against the 'character' of his/her people.
who decides what is trash talk? You?

I can decide your above talk is trash, no ? But yes! Any opinion that doesn't make sense to me is trash. . . Going with your logic.

Ogugua has always been passionate about the state of things in the east and have always been crying out that we hold our leaders responsible ever BEFORE this election. She didn't change now so what's with the "UNFIT" ish?

Soooo, who is "FIT" to be the ezenwanyi ?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 08, 2012
ifyalways:
Soooo, who is "FIT" to be the ezenwanyi ?
Good question.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 08, 2012
freecocoa: Ify nwanne'm adi'm sure na ighotara ife anyi na ekwu ebe a.
Onwere ufodi ihe onye ndu ekwesiro ikwu biko.
True that she might not know what comes with the position so I really don't blame her sha.
Exactly! If she was told what her port folio is all about as Ify said,I don't think she would even accept the nomination in the first place.how can you create the "ezenwanyi" postion and not tell the functions or her duty? That's where the problem started from.I think at this point in time,the Eze Nwanyi position should be scrapped for now till we know what the postion entails.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by freecocoa(f): 10:17am On Nov 08, 2012
berem: Exactly! If she was told what her port folio is all about as Ify said,I don't think she would even accept the nomination in the first place.how can you create the "ezenwanyi" postion and not tell the functions or her duty? That's where the problem started from.I think at this point in time,the Eze Nwanyi position should be scrapped for now till we know what the postion entails.
Nne the matter tire me sef.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 08, 2012
LMAO!! So y'all deem someone as unfit for a position, when y'all don't know what it entails.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 08, 2012
Ndi igbos cheesy
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 08, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Na dis kind talk make Lagos be as im be now. Igbos are buying the whole of Lagos but people like you will sit in your room typing, 'na we own Lagos'. No wonder it was safer for Igbos to protest in your Lagos than in their own Enugu! grin

Which part of Lagos are iboes buying up?
You guys should quit this nonsense already!
Go through the Nations newspaper of yesterday..from pages 40-43 or thereabout are listed newly issued CoOcuppancy...totalling 366 and while ibo named account for a miserly 48 on the list...Yoruba names on the list came to 231. Other Nigeria names made up the list..even Benin sounding names are more on the list .

The newspaper is in the public domain..any one can get it and disprove me.

You people are so loud mouthed ..hian!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Mynd44: 10:23am On Nov 08, 2012
Shollypopz: LMAO!! So y'all deem someone as unfit for a position, when y'all don't know what it entails.
lmao.

Don't mind this silly people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31)

$2.1b arms deal:Buhari Is Losing His Integrity - Okupe / President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris / Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.