Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl (10671 Views)

Dating Sites (nigerian Girl Vs Foreign Girl) / 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl / 11 Differences Between Dating A Girl Vs A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Genuine(m): 10:18am On Feb 01, 2008
I'm a Nigerian man in his early 30's and I need help right now: I've got 2 girls in my life.

Meet Girl (A):

Nigerian Girl of 26yrs. Intelligent, quite caring, very good at cooking Nigerian dishes, very sexy looking (though not romantic), but also very stubborn - has very little respect for a guy. I've been on this girls's case for like nearly 2yrs now, pleading with her to date me and let's move on from there. The impression she always gave me was she liked me alot but had reservations because i look and talk like a player. She doesnt believe I could seriously tell her i'm single and expect her to believe me - her perception of me is an intelligent, good looking, hard working young man who doesnt have a problems - and those sort of men cant claim to be single.

Meet Girl (B)

Namibian Girl of 25yrs. Intelligent, extremely caring, very good at cooking Namibian dishes but happy to learn how to cook Nigerian dishes too, not as sexy looking as the Nigerian but extremely romantic, very respectful and always mindful of offending me. I got introduced to her about 2 months ago and we've been in touch since then. She percieves me to be her perfect match and is very keen to date me - all i need to do is ask.

I know some people are wondering where the problem lies - well, the problem is I was going to ask the Namibian girl out but decided to tell the Nigerian girl about it before moving on. I wasnt sure it was the best of decisions to tell her about it but i decided to let her know before she comes up with some accusations - as they normally do nowadays. Her reaction was swift and sleek! All of a sudden she's interested, she says she's always been interested but only wanted to be sure i was for real - now she is convinced i'm for real.
I would gladly date her if i had not met this Namibian, she is exceptionally different from the normal Nigerian girl, she's all i think of and its giving me a funny feeling of guilt when ever i remember the Nigerian one. On the flip side however, it would be really difficult to get my family to accept a foreigner as a potential wife, that is going to take alot of energy.
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:31am On Feb 01, 2008
From your post you seem to have made your choice, so what more advice do you need. go with your heart and not your head.

By the way, why should there still be two girls in your life?
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Genuine(m): 11:00am On Feb 01, 2008
There are 2 girls in my life because i have not made a choice yet. The Namibian is where my heart is but my brain says she is a foreigner and the fight with family can be fierce. The nigerian is the one my brain is recommending but i'm not sure she will be anything close to what the Namibian would have been.

Its hard to choose without feeling guilty about hurting someone grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:06am On Feb 01, 2008
So the girls are now wares you can decide and choose which one you need?

if you have made your decision, what advice do you need again.
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by sillyboy(m): 11:28am On Feb 01, 2008
@ Poster.

Go for the Namibian girl.

My reason is simply because she kept it straight and direct with you. She never hid her feeling and made u know that she wants you- that simply shows you how honest and plain her heart could be.

On the other hand, close the door of your heart on the 9ja chick. She is not straight and palin. And my guess is that she's got a quite messed up heart which has made to have acunning heart. Am sorry if i sound quite harsh, it's just that I can't seem to express myself milder. She's only considering "creeping" with you simply bcause she feels threatned about losing her "territory" which is you. This nulify whatever love claim she's professing now.

About your parents' accepting the Namibian, all I will say is that, if i were you, I'd go ahead with the foreigner as long as she's human and not an alien. Parents have a way of wanting to control our lives, but we should take our decisions and stand firmly on them. They will always come around someway.

[s]My mum is like that, but I guess she learnt her lessons with me[/s], and now she respects my decisions as long as am ready to face any consequences of my actions.

Good luck bro.
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Damoche10: 11:55am On Feb 01, 2008
Hey,

If u'll follow my advice the Namibian is what you should consider provided she clears the ground from 'stormy waters' before you meet her family which you have not. She could even suprise you. Her family could be nicer than you think. You shouldn't be afraid. Beauty is not everything but what she has to share is the most important. Marry a woman who loves you a 100% not a woman who would make your life miserable if you find yourself wanting.

It is best to witness than to preempt what would happen because of her being a foreigner.

Don't waste time, NAMIBIA I CHOOSE.

Toniaslim how are u?
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by mickaela: 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2008
hi im sorry not to answer ur question. but i ahve 1 for u? are u online?
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Jairzinho(m): 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2008
I'll tell you this one time. . . . . .

Once you switch on  to 'getting a wife mode', u follow your brain(85% of the time) and your heart (15%).

The reverse for getting a babe.  wink

just my 2 cents as usual  smiley
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2008
Jairzinho:

I'll tell you this one time. . . . . .

Once you switch on to 'getting a wife mode', u follow your brain(85% of the time) and your heart (15%).

The reverse for getting a babe. wink

just my 2 cents as usual smiley

Interesting. . . . . . undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by adeboo(f): 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2008
Oga o.

Why are u seeing wahala now and running after it?
From what u are saying - i would marry the Namibian girl sha, i wont even date her i would marry her straight.

But follow ur heart and ur common sense.
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by joshjosh(m): 6:41pm On Feb 01, 2008
@adeboo. good evening ma'am. hope you are well? where have u been hiding? i was actually hoping sound mind like you get to see this and advice this brother.

boy o boy i would dump the nigerian lady yesterday and go namibia. there are many foreign nigerian women too.

but goodluck and still learn to follow your heart
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by tkb417(m): 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2008
pick anyone and send the other to me.
Thank u
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by SOPRANO(m): 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2008
I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY GUYS STILL WASTE THEIR TIME OVER NIGERIAN CHICKS,

I WAS AT A GAS STATION DELY FEW WEEKS AGO TO GET A DRINK ACROSS THE STREET FROM A DEALERSHIP WHERE I WENT FOR A SERVICE INSPECTION ON MY CAYENNE; I SAW THIS NIGERIA GIRL PUMPING GAS, AND I GAVE HER A COMPLIMENT FOR HER OUTFIT, SHE SAID IM CUTE THOUGH, BUT I'M NOT GIVING U MY NUMBER CAUSE I DON'T DATE MEN WHO TAKE ONLY METRO, I JUST SMILE undecided.
3 DAYS LATER, I SAW THE SAME GIRL AT A CARWASH, SHE IMMEDIATELY APPROACHED ME WITH A HUG, AND SAID: SHE'S BEEN DREAMING ABOUT ME EVER SINCE. shocked

THEY R UGLY, RUDE, FAT AND STUCK-UP. I NEVER DATED ONE BEFORE CAUSE I SEE WHAT MY BUDDIES THAT DATE NIGERIAN GIRLZ GO THROUGH. ON 2 OCCASIONS, I HELP MY BUDDIES DUMP THEIR NIGERIA CHICK AND HOOK THEM UP WITH AN ETHIOPIAN AND UGANDAN GIRLS RESPECTIVELY. grin
DUDE, DUMP HER IN A HEART BEAT. GO WITH THE NAMIBIAN CHICK AND SHE WILL TAKE U TO THE HIGHEST MOUNTAIN. AS FOR YOUR FAMILY?, TRUST ME, THEY WILL JOIN THE BAND WAGON ONCE THEY SEE HOW HAPPY U ARE.
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by SOPRANO(m): 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2008

I WAS AT A GAS STATION DELY FEW WEEKS AGO TO GET A DRINK ACROSS THE STREET FROM A DEALERSHIP WHERE I WENT FOR A SERVICE INSPECTION ON MY CAYENNE;  I SAW THIS NIGERIA GIRL PUMPING GAS, AND I GAVE HER A COMPLIMENT FOR HER OUTFIT,  SHE SAID IM CUTE THOUGH, BUT I'M NOT GIVING U MY NUMBER CAUSE I DON'T DATE MEN WHO TAKE ONLY METRO, I JUST SMILE undecided.
  3 DAYS LATER, I SAW THE SAME GIRL AT A CARWASH, SHE IMMEDIATELY APPROACHED ME WITH A HUG, AND SAID: SHE'S BEEN DREAMING ABOUT ME EVER SINCE. shocked

THEY R UGLY, RUDE, FAT AND STUCK-UP. I NEVER DATED ONE BEFORE CAUSE I SEE WHAT MY BUDDIES THAT DATE NIGERIAN GIRLZ GO THROUGH. ON 2 OCCASIONS, I HELP MY BUDDIES DUMP THEIR NIGERIA CHICK AND HOOK THEM UP WITH AN ETHIOPIAN AND UGANDAN GIRLS RESPECTIVELY. grin
                DUDE, DUMP HER IN A HEART BEAT. GO WITH THE NAMIBIAN CHICK AND SHE WILL TAKE U TO THE HIGHEST MOUNTAIN. AS FOR YOUR FAMILY?, TRUST ME, THEY WILL JOIN THE BAND WAGON ONCE THEY SEE  HOW HAPPY U ARE.
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by boronze(m): 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2008
o boy u dey enjoy ooooooooooo, only u get 9ja and namibian chik,,,,give me 1 na
any way, me i 4 take the namibian chick,d 9ja chik no know her bloodgroup.
use ur head oo, u can always talk 2 ur family 2 accept her,afterall its ur happiness in the relationship/marriage that matters
wink wink wink wink
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2008
@SOPRANO

because you happened to met a mental one does not give you the right to generalise. If you don't want to associate yourself with naija chicks then it's you choice.

I wonder what you're doing on nairaland by the way. . . . . there a lot of 'Naija chicks' here you know.

Its not a sin to be entirely closed minded but please keep it to yourself and your buddies
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by SOPRANO(m): 12:37am On Feb 02, 2008
@ NAJA HAJE

Closed Minded? You are a lost cause, I was simply expressing my opinion based on multiple experiences. I'm not generalizing any one based on nationality. I'm pretty sure you know what I'm saying is true,
Come to think of it, U R IN THE UK, THE NGR CHICKS IN UK R WORSE, THEY GO OUT WITH 419 MISCREANTS AND COMPLAIN WHEN THE DUDE GET LOCKED-UP IN JAIL. HOW DO I KNOW?, I come to LonDon at least 5 times annually. THEY GIVE UP 4 A PAIR OF TIMBERLAND, all you've got to do is take them to OXFORD STREET FOR SHOPPING shocked and THE REST IS HISTORY tongue, ALL in ALL, THERE R SOME GOOD ONES, BUT THE REST?
PLS FILL IN THE GAP -NAJ undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by spoilt(f): 3:09am On Feb 02, 2008
At 30 you have to come to nairaland to ask us to make a choice for you ? shocked
How can we do that? Do we know these girls? angry
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by oziomatv(m): 10:40am On Feb 02, 2008
SOPRANO:

I WAS AT A GAS STATION DELY FEW WEEKS AGO TO GET A DRINK ACROSS THE STREET FROM A DEALERSHIP WHERE I WENT FOR A SERVICE INSPECTION ON MY CAYENNE; I SAW THIS NIGERIA GIRL PUMPING GAS, AND I GAVE HER A COMPLIMENT FOR HER OUTFIT, SHE SAID IM CUTE THOUGH, BUT I'M NOT GIVING You MY NUMBER CAUSE I DON'T DATE MEN WHO TAKE ONLY METRO, I JUST SMILE undecided.

DUDE, DUMP HER IN A HEART BEAT. GO WITH THE NAMIBIAN CHICK AND SHE WILL TAKE You TO THE HIGHEST MOUNTAIN. AS FOR YOUR FAMILY?, TRUST ME, THEY WILL JOIN THE BAND WAGON ONCE THEY SEE HOW HAPPY You ARE.

you driving CAYENNE? Men who drive PORSCHE CAYENNE don't nag about, also those who can lease it don't abuse women cause the pleasure in that ride give life another joy of living.
stop all these hatred on my naija queen if they bounce you for your inability to be a man or lack of sexual satisfaction it's your fault.

I don't have one of them but they still make my day for just seeing them.

@poster
you choose namibia girl?
I'll attend your funeral.
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by SOPRANO(m): 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2008
@ OZIOMATV

Can READ AT ALL? YOU SHOULD ASK FOR YOUR TUITION RE-EMBURSEMENT.

LACK OF MANHOOD?, THEY CAN'T WITHSTAND MY POUNDING, EVEN YOUR SIS. HAVE YOU EVER SEE A WOMAN'S NUDITY IN LIFE? I DOUBT IT, ( RYAN SEACREST WANTS YOU) .
YOU R THE REASON WHY MEN SHOULD USE CONDOM BEFORE SEX, SO NUTCAKE LIKE U DON'T ROAM THE STREET.
THEY R TOO UGLY AND BORING undecidedFOR ME, AND WHY WOULD I WASTE MY TIME ON THAT. ( COMPARE TO ETHIOPIAN BEAUTY) tongue
I DON'T NEED A CAYENNE TO GET A GIRL, THE BEAUTIFUL ONES I MEAN,
GET CIVILIZED, I MIGHT HOOK U UP WITH 1 OR 2, grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by oziomatv(m): 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2008
Go ahead with your man prostitute am OK with my girl and if I may have a second thought it's gonna be my original black ass niaja 4ever chick not a cheap hungry ethiopean harlot who get hooked with any looser or crack addict that happen to come on her way. If you can fit in the game come challenge me and insert your picks not a dream girl that will never turn on to you even when you become bill gate's next of kin.

I've wasted my humble time to talk to an Idiot.
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2008
SOPRANO:

@ NAJA HAJE

Closed Minded? You are a lost cause, I was simply expressing my opinion based on multiple experiences. I'm not generalizing any one based on nationality. I'm pretty sure you know what I'm saying is true,
Come to think of it, You R IN THE UK, THE NGR CHICKS IN UK R WORSE, THEY GO OUT WITH 419 MISCREANTS AND COMPLAIN WHEN THE DUDE GET LOCKED-UP IN JAIL. HOW DO I KNOW?, I come to LonDon at least 5 times annually. THEY GIVE UP 4 A PAIR OF TIMBERLAND, all you've got to do is take them to OXFORD STREET FOR SHOPPING shocked and THE REST IS HISTORY tongue, ALL in ALL, THERE R SOME GOOD ONES, BUT THE REST?
PLS FILL IN THE GAP -NAJ undecided

In my post i didn't insult you in any way so that didn't give you the right to do that to me.

From the way you have just expressed yourself it clearly shows why you are having such a huge problem with Naija Chicks.

Without even asking you where you go when you're in the UK . . . . . I ALREADY KNOW. Its such a shame that the babes you expereinced were the peckham and brixton chicks.

Well you know the UK is quite big but why should I be telling you . . . . . your type of people will neva dare cross the border into civilisation.

I have neva come in contact with the kind of gyals your talking about. That actually sounds like the your lady friends in the Bronx.

Well Like I said. . . . . you are close minded. It's an adjective so deal with it.
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by chaloo(m): 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2008
BABES

TAKE IT EASY ON HIM SHA
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by SOPRANO(m): 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2008
@ OZIOMA Radio

Well, how can a Human like me trade words with a " DAFT"?, Thanks to INTERPOL nabbing your fellow 419/ Yahoozee gangs, I don't have to worry about you, Its a non-starter.

@ NAJA BAGEL

Your Home Work: Google " POTOMAC, MD " and you'll know I don't need to answer your questions concerning ur "UK" classism. get real, most people in NGR have better standard of living than you do. Don't worry, Gordon Brown will expell you prety soon, ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME.
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by oziomatv(m): 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2008
@SOPRANO
  you claimed soprano when you can't sing your ghetto national anthem.
  419 is a game,   we're not much in this world that knows how to play it. It's for smart and extra intelligent people from the igbo tribe.
  not for LILY-LIVERED graduates who for their inability to reason beyond an average level tend to stick on a McDonald fast food salary or even hook on welfare to get life going while waiting for a better tomorrow.

you criticizes nigerian girls because you can't stand their demands, they're made for men like us who has what it takes to maintain an expensive lady, (money dude).
  you can go ahead with your Kenya,ethiopean or Eritrea girls  cause a loaf of bread can make them pack full for you then you have that dirty p**sy all your life,  mugu,

Can't you hear yourself talking?  wait a new govt. is comming up then there will be a welfare cut.
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by cybersleek(m): 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2008
Peeps why una dey diss una selves over small thing now? abeg evrybody get their own point of view, lets be matured, aight!
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 03, 2008
SOPRANO, I see you wish to hide yourself here, get back to Jayon's thread and let's continue the riot you started. . . .already missing your self-degrading replies. . .get back jo tongue grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by SOPRANO(m): 6:22am On Feb 03, 2008
@ OZIOMA RADIO

WELL, YOU JUST PROVE MY POINT: 419 R INTELIGENT? , STEALING FROM THE INNOCENT HAS NO IOTA OF SAVYNESS IN ANY WAY.  
 TRY AND GO TO HAVARD, GET A LAW DEGREE, THEN YOU MIGHT HAVE GUTS TO TALK.
BUT COME TO THINK OF IT, YOU A 419 PERPETRATOR AND I'M A DEFENSE ATTORNEY, YOU JUST MIGHT NEED MY SERVICES ONCE YOU R LOCKED UP,
 BUT UNFORTUNATELY I DON'T DEFEND MISCREATS YOU STEAL FROM THE INNOCENT,
SO PISS-OFF AND GET A LIFE IN JAIL,
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by oziomatv(m): 9:01am On Feb 03, 2008
@SOPRANO
If actually you're in HARVARD the first thing they should have teaches you is the spelling of HARVARD not HAVARD.
Now I've known your level good bye
will not respond to you again.
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by earthrealm(m): 9:50am On Feb 03, 2008
dude, u really dont expect to get/use the advice u get here?,

at the end of the day.,, u gotta do what u gotta do

someother poster said something about when u are switching to GET A WIFE MODE,,
follow the dudes advice, there is a lot of diff btw a g/f n a wife

finally u gotta be really strong if u want to go 4 the namibian,
cos of this cultural diff thingy
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by almondjoy(f): 10:41am On Feb 03, 2008
oziomatv:

@SOPRANO
If actually you're in HARVARD the first thing they should have teaches you is the spelling of HARVARD not HAVARD.
Now I've known your level good bye
will not respond to you again.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Inn-a-resting!
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:44pm On Feb 03, 2008
SOPRANO:

@ NAJA BAGEL

Your Home Work: Google " POTOMAC, MD " and you'll know I don't need to answer your questions concerning your "UK" classism. get real, most people in NGR have better standard of living than you do. Don't worry, Gordon Brown will expell you prety soon, ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME.

I could tell you to google HOLLYWOOD but it doesn't automatically mean I live there. You're such an idiot!!! Inferiority complex is not a bad thing, all you need to do is go for therapy.

I have neva come across such a pathetic, incompetent, wretched and defunct idiot like you, in all my life.

You're talking about Gordon Brown. . . . . . . LMFAO. . . . . . have you even considered your own economy lately?

It's such a pity; You don't have the sense that God (in all his infinite mercy) gave a GOAT.

My Advise: Go back to School and learn to be articulate and socially intelligent. Gratefully Harvard won't accept you. You will instantly diminish the impeccable reputation they have struggled to build thru the years.

Castrated fool!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Ways To Teach Your Girlfriend Or Wife A Lesson For Cheating On You / Sugar Mumy,sugar Daddy,rich Bf,gf +254 Hookups / BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.