Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Is He In Love With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He In Love With Me? (1193 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / I Am In Love With A Married Man / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He In Love With Me? by jiddah4eva(f): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2012
I am 27years and a very beautiful lady although I'm petite but all the same people warm up to me all the tym. I'm in love with a guy but I'm too shy to tell him(funny enough a lot of guys are in love with me but he is the only one I love).he always use endearments terms and I know he is attracted to me(we r always tense around each other knowing that although we're attracted to each other it is against our religion to act on it)but I couldn't say anything dearing to him.I'm really confused should I tell him outright that I've fallen in love with him or should I wait for him to say it?
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by tellwsdom: 9:07am On Nov 08, 2012
Na for only Naija gurls dey hide their feelings.........U GO PKAI WITH YOUR HIDDEN FEELINGS undecided undecided
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by k2039: 9:13am On Nov 08, 2012
Until he tells you he is in love with you,you cant assume he loves you yet.

If you decide to wait for him to tell you he loves you,I'm sorry you may have to wait till eternity.

My2Cent:If you tell him you love him,you have absolutely nothing to lose,except that you will know where you stand,so baby girl tell him how you feel(so your mind can be at rest)
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by Input(m): 9:17am On Nov 08, 2012
Send him hearthwarming signals,smiles whenever you two are together,try to touch him if possible and send him sms occasionally.If he is a sharp guy like me he go decode the message.
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by NeneBlaze: 9:42am On Nov 08, 2012
I strongly support the idea of a lady expressing herself to someone she feels right or in love with... its a free world and there is no time to waste, life is too short for delays.
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:45am On Nov 08, 2012
Tell him ur mind there is nothing wrong in expressing ur feelings even if he turn u down just bear in mind dat u have done urself a favour by lifting a bundle and being able 2 express ur feelings, I dnt rule out the possibility of the guy going thru what u are going thru "inability or 2 shy or afraid 2 express his feelings" my friend only gf were a gal dat express her feeling 2 him nt because he dnt luv her but he was 2 shy 2 do it
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by eduson002(m): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2012
Input: Send him hearthwarming signals,smiles whenever you two are together,try to touch him if possible and send him sms occasionally.If he is a sharp guy like me he go decode the message.
I will go wit this
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by fairygeh(f): 9:58am On Nov 08, 2012
L ol,u might not wanna send the wrong signals cos if he isn't in love with you,dts a great turn off.so my brothers tell me grin
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by Mynd44: 10:00am On Nov 08, 2012
k2039: Until he tells you he is in love with you,you cant assume he loves you yet.

If you decide to wait for him to tell you he loves you,I'm sorry you may have to wait till eternity.

My2Cent:If you tell him you love him,you have absolutely nothing to lose,except that you will know where you stand,so baby girl tell him how you feel(so your mind can be at rest)
Thank God I don't have to type anything. He just typed it all
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by 2sexy(m): 10:23am On Nov 08, 2012
eduson002: I will go wit this
correct... Just do am codedly.
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by Ndoz(m): 10:33am On Nov 08, 2012
Naija gurls de form o
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by MMM2(m): 10:44am On Nov 08, 2012
Op

U did tell us if u re a virgin undecided
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by jiddah4eva(f): 10:58am On Nov 08, 2012
It doesn't concern you I need an advice that's y I posted here.thank u
M M M: Op

Re: Is He In Love With Me? by jiddah4eva(f): 11:00am On Nov 08, 2012
Exactly
fairygeh: L ol,u might not wanna send the wrong signals cos if he isn't in love with you,dts a great turn off.so my brothers tell me grin
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by jiddah4eva(f): 11:04am On Nov 08, 2012
That's a good one tnx
Input: Send him hearthwarming signals,smiles whenever you two are together,try to touch him if possible and send him sms occasionally.If he is a sharp guy like me he go decode the message.
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 08, 2012
M M M: Op

Hehe...you nko? Abi dem tell you say man no fit be virgin?
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 08, 2012
jiddah4eva: I am 27years and a very beautiful lady although I'm petite but all the same people warm up to me all the tym. I'm in love with a guy but I'm too shy to tell him(funny enough a lot of guys are in love with me but he is the only one I love).he always use endearments terms and I know he is attracted to me(we r always tense around each other knowing that although we're attracted to each other it is against our religion to act on it)but I couldn't say anything dearing to him.I'm really confused should I tell him outright that I've fallen in love with him or should I wait for him to say it?
I don't get that part. What were you implying there?
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by DExplorer1: 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2012
You can loosen up abit but not to the extent of intimacy or telling him that you love him. Case being, what if he's just been nice and want no commitment, others: what if he's taking his time, what if he's shy or probably hoping for the right time. Whatever reason, you loosening up will create a good 'environment' and help him come up with the right words; the words you want to hear smiley
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2012
You are asking the public a question that you should be asking him! *mouth sealed*

(1) (Reply)

Church Girls / Effect Of Facebook In Relationships(must Read) / A Brother And A Sister Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.