Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Church Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Church Girls (1198 Views)

I Thought Church Girls Were Holy But See What Dis One Did...18+ / Common Lies Church Girls Tell / Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Girls by Joshrob(m): 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2012
There's this church my mum attend and she have manage to make all of us(her children) attend too. But i only attend on sunday's and i don't talk to anybody in the church,I don't think they even my name,and I have been attending the church for 2 yrs nw. the pastor just manage to know my name recently tru my mum,because i always come in the middle of the service and immediately they close i will just leave..just about 4 weeks ago when i came back from school, i attend the usual sunday service as I was about leaving,i just heard a female voice calling my name that I should wait. I was shock,but just decide to turn back and see the person,as I turn back I saw a fine girl,blessed with evry curve necessary. she smile to me and greet me. We talk as we stroll outside together,she told me her name and we later exchange no. As days go by our friendship grew stronger,she really love me and have been showing it to me and do feel something for her but the feeling is the same feeling i have for my 3 girl friend in school that I have been sleeping with. Although I like her more than them,maybe its because I have not slept with her. I want to take her as my serious girlfrnd maybe along the line I will fall in love with her but I so much love sex,and have been trying to hold myself when ever she comes around(as in my house) because am always alone at home during weekdays. I don't know if I should sleep with her,because I felt that what she want that's why she always come around or I should tell her not to come again so that i will not lose the trust she have for me.
Re: Church Girls by Tsmooth1(m): 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2012
Ask your pastor first.

1 Like

Re: Church Girls by luvmijeje(f): 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2012
Nairaland don suffer.Op are u showing off?
Re: Church Girls by k2039: 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2012
Between you and I, we both know you dont love her, the small attraction you have for her has everything to do with the fact that you have not slept with her.

If you arent willing to win the ticket, dont play the raffle.
Re: Church Girls by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2012
luvmijeje: Nairaland don suffer.
Walai! NL don suffer,even under 15's already have an account here.
Re: Church Girls by 190: 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2012
tha phuck going on here
Re: Church Girls by gbemmymann(m): 12:13am On Dec 11, 2012
Immaturity dey worry you sir.
Joshrob: There's this church my mum attend and she have manage to make all of us(her children) attend too. But i only attend on sunday's and i don't talk to anybody in the church,I don't think they even my name,and I have been attending the church for 2 yrs nw. the pastor just manage to know my name recently tru my mum,because i always come in the middle of the service and immediately they close i will just leave..just about 4 weeks ago when i came back from school, i attend the usual sunday service as I was about leaving,i just heard a female voice calling my name that I should wait. I was shock,but just decide to turn back and see the person,as I turn back I saw a fine girl,blessed with evry curve necessary. she smile to me and greet me. We talk as we stroll outside together,she told me her name and we later exchange no. As days go by our friendship grew stronger,she really love me and have been showing it to me and do feel something for her but the feeling is the same feeling i have for my 3 girl friend in school that I have been sleeping with. Although I like her more than them,maybe its because I have not slept with her. I want to take her as my serious girlfrnd maybe along the line I will fall in love with her but I so much love sex,and have been trying to hold myself when ever she comes around(as in my house) because am always alone at home during weekdays. I don't know if I should sleep with her,because I felt that what she want that's why she always come around or I should tell her not to come again so that i will not lose the trust she have for me.
Re: Church Girls by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 11, 2012
U sound like a teenager just finishing secondary school or in hundred level.your post reeks of childishness,wait sef is it because of d curves alone and beautiful face u love her?nothing tangible?abeg go and read ur book joor and if u are on holiday (which is obvious) go to amusement park and play.u are still a baby

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Avoid Getting “catfished” (scamed Online) / Simple Acts That Women Love / Why Do Girls Hate On "Fineboys" So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.