Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

She Asked Me To Wash Plate - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked Me To Wash Plate (7137 Views)

She Mistakenly Saw My Long Dick, Instead Of Going Out, She Asked Me.....(18+) / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / Yes! She Asked Me Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by Nella(f): 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2008
I guess asking u to wash plates won't be d problem - but the tone of voice - that's what gives it a definition.

it definitely depends on how she said it - because there r some ways a person would send\ask u to do smth that u won't even understand or notice that they r sending u --- but then again there r some wayz that is just not it -- u know. . . with that bossy - wann.a be your boss kind of tone - it's annoying!

But all together - there's nuthin wrong with a guy washing plate - but there is smth wrong with your babe asking u to wash plate in a bossy voice.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by okoomoge2(m): 9:54am On Feb 05, 2008
Nigeria guys are sick for real!
what does washing the plate has to do with your bank account, your status, your brains, your looks, your everything!
you donot have to bring that here at all , it shows you are not man enough to have a lady rather you still living in the dark age.
I cook for my woman without her telling me, I just give her suprises and she knows what stuff  I am made of as I donot take bullshit.
Nigeria guys we need to be be gentle with our ladies and treat them like queens for them to adore us as well.
black people with black mentality!
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by LordReed(m): 11:08am On Feb 05, 2008
oko-omoge:

what does washing the plate has to do with your bank account, your status, your brains, your looks, your everything!
you donot have to bring that here at all , it shows you are not man enough to have a lady rather you still living in the dark age.
I cook for my woman without her telling me, I just give her suprises and she knows what stuff  I am made of as I donot take bullshit.
Nigeria guys we need to be be gentle with our ladies and treat them like queens for them to adore us as well.
@oko-omoge
Yes blow ur trumpet for us lets clap for u. Why must u generalise that everyone else is bad? Who is talkin about bank acct or status? Do u think u are d only one who does stuff for his lady? If Nigerian guys are sick u are sicker! Cos I can c dat u are a pompous airbag. I asked for constructive comments not trumpet blowing. Pls gimme some or shut up!
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by zheroes(m): 11:29am On Feb 05, 2008
oko-omoge:

you sound like you are not nigerian and it seems you are not a black? if you are, you may have been caught in your WEB
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by LordReed(m): 11:39am On Feb 05, 2008
zheroes:

you sound like you are not nigerian and it seems you are not a black? if you are, you may have been caught in your WEB
The guy na Naija boy con dey talk like say no b amala him dey chop for Mama Put.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by okoomoge2(m): 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2008
lord reed the problem with you is that you are not yet a man. no apologies at all.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by LordReed(m): 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2008
@oko-omoge
Yes tell us how u came to my house n my office with ur MAN-o-Meter to confirm d state of my bank account n how many cars u saw parked in my garage in order to rate how much of a man I am.
AirHead!
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by delegirl(f): 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2008
u should have call her to pack the plate instead of taking it to the kitchen,

well sorry she might have not mean it the way u take it.

some girls are like dat, they don't know maybe is wrong or not
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by omoge(f): 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2008
i hope lord Reed has done the dishes by now grin
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by chychy(f): 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2008
Y is this an issue?
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by PERVERT9: 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2008
there is nothing bad in that afterall plate no be toilet latrine
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by talk2sulta: 11:20am On Feb 06, 2008
mumu!I thought you wanted to tell us how u gave her a slap hot from the oven 4 telling u to wash the plate.by the way,are u sure u didnt prepare the food yourself then u come dey vex say they tell u make u wash plate.

u must be very economical for forcing urself to eat even when ur okay, instead of it to be in the pot,let it be in the stomach.

lord mumu!
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by nyabinghi(m): 11:32am On Feb 06, 2008
Shey na for ya house abi na for her house. If na for ya house, e better but if na for her house ya own don spoil. Women are generally funny.Women were created to serve men and not the other way around.I.M.H.O

1 Like

Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by FBIMAN(m): 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2008
INSULT [Opens the door and leaves]
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by ell77(f): 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2008
@Poster - After eating at someone's house you should always offer to wash plates, that is simple good manners - I thought we were all raised this way?

Anyway, if you were taking the plate to the kitchen - were you going to wash it anyway or just leave it in the sink.

I can understand you might not like to be ordered to wash plates if she said it in a menacing manner too, but she said please so it is hard for me to picture how she could say it in a bad way. Perhaps you have previously ate in her hous and dropped the plates?? Maybe she just felt too tired like you indicated to go and wash the plates after they will be all dried up with food (start scrubbing). Or perhaps if you left the plates and sat with her on the couch it would not even have come into her mind to ask you this favour. Did you have to wash the pots and clean the kitchen too?
It really is not a big deal.

If I have a guest at my house I would not like that person to wash dishes after I cook for them whether it is my best friend or boyfriend - BUT I would like them to offer. In the same instance I believe my boyfriend shoudl do the same for me when cooking for me.

Marriage is different, as the home belongs to both of you. The upkeep of your tools and kitchen utensils etc will be the pride of both of you so both should share SOME responsibility. All you needed to say was "You don't have to ask me, I am a guest in your house who you fed and feel I am repaying you for cooking this lovely meal. I am doing this to say thank you, not for duty"
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by adeboo(f): 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2008
Oga o Poster you are really on the defensive sha.
You did want people's opinions thats why u posted the topic here.

But i think i understnd that u didnt like ur girl's tone of voice- maybe just discuss that with her.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by hanen(f): 8:47am On Feb 07, 2008
Lord_reed

Your replies to people who have even dared to criticize emphasises the immaturity I suspected when I first read your post. If anyone disagrees, you seem to like resorting to juvenile name-calling and insults. Why? People are giving their opinions. If you didn't want it, you shouldn't have put up the post.

The girl said, 'please', according to you. What did you want her to do again? Prostrate? Get over yourself. If you're pulling levels with mere plate-washing, I feel sorry for her once you people get married. If she's that into your 'alpha male' attitude. Anyway. I can't stand such. Humility is key in a relationship. Someone's asking you for a favour. I fyou don't want to do it, dont do it; and stop whining here.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by LordReed(m): 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2008
@hanen, adeboo
If u notice my replies that had insults were to those who were ungracious in their comments. It was supposed to b a shock therapy to them to wake up n not b so rude. I do want comments but only from people who have the decency to post comments without making it seem the world revolves around their a$$.Excuse my Klingon
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by captalex(m): 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
Tone of voice matters, if my babe decides to act cocky,I'll call her out and tell her it would be in our best interest for it not to happen again.And she owes me head for a week.simple
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by olumaxi(m): 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
Lord_Reed: Last nite my girl was eating n she couldn't finish her meal n handed it to me. I had earlier told her that I didn't want any but cos I didnt want the food to waste I ate it. On my way to the kitchen she says "Please wash the plate".
The look I gave her made her know dat sometin was wrong n I said to her "When did you start ordering me around?"
Suffice it to say I did not wash the tin.

I want to know ur views on this.
u sabi chop,but u no wan wash plate abi..go wash d tin jare..u don employ aos girl abi..my friend 4ward match
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2012
LOL!!!

LMAO! I'm sorry. the thread title reminded me
of a hilarious comment I say a while back. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Chat With A "Runz Girl" / / Parasites Cause Homosexuality In Humans (There Is A Cure)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.