Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

I Am Nigeria And I am Broken - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Nigeria And I am Broken (20541 Views)

I Am Nigeria...stand Tall And Be Proud / A Must Read...I Spent 10 Billion Naira To Celebrate My 52nd B-day! I Am Nigeria / I Am Nigeria Please Celebrate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Nigeria And I am Broken by juman(m): 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2013
I seriously like this country to be divided because the leaders are bad.
Re: I Am Nigeria And I am Broken by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 17, 2013
[size=18pt]My citizens have to accept that nothing is ever fair. They are led to believe that they need to bribe or accept bribes to be able to get things done on a daily basis.
I am Nigeria, I am broken please take pity on me and rebuild me.[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Am Nigeria And I am Broken by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2013
[size=18pt]My laws can be bought and my justice is available to the highest bidder.
I am Nigeria,I am broken do stop shedding tears for me and re-build me.[/size]

Re: I Am Nigeria And I am Broken by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nigeria
Re: I Am Nigeria And I am Broken by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
GenBuhari: Nigeria

How are you GenBuhari? You are one of the best Igbomen I have ever known. I will not rest until you become one of our moderators on this forum. You are a true and true Nigerian with no flesh of tribalism in you.

God bless you! Nigeria go better!

APC is here to stay!
Re: I Am Nigeria And I am Broken by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 22, 2013
Thanks for the kind words.
I am also impressed by you and your obvious desire to get Nigeria to change for the better.
payless:

How are you GenBuhari? You are one of the best Igbomen I have ever known. I will not rest until you become one of our moderators on this forum. You are a true and true Nigerian with no flesh of tribalism in you.

God bless you! Nigeria go better!

APC is here to stay!

1 Like

Re: I Am Nigeria And I am Broken by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 15, 2014
[size=18pt]Nigeria can be rebuilt:

A servant leader is waiting in the wings to rebuild Nigeria.[/size]

General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Nigeria And I am Broken by LastProphet: 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
GenBuhari:
[size=18pt]Nigeria can be rebuilt:

A servant leader is waiting in the wings to rebuild Nigeria.[/size]

General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd)

Carry on sir, ask me for any opinions once in a while
Re: I Am Nigeria And I am Broken by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
meaning?
LastProphet:

Carry on sir, ask me for any opinions once in a while
Re: I Am Nigeria And I am Broken by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
Problem is not One Nigeria, problem is neo-colonialism
juman:
I seriously like this country to be divided.

One nigeria is senseless.
Re: I Am Nigeria And I am Broken by juman(m): 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
GenBuhari:
Problem is not One Nigeria, problem is neo-colonialism

The nigerian "leaders" are the ones principally responsible for the backwardness and failure of the country.
Re: I Am Nigeria And I am Broken by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
Nigerian corrupt leaders were installed and are controlled by the imperialist nations
juman:

The nigerian "leaders" are the ones principally responsible for the backwardness and failure of the country.
Re: I Am Nigeria And I am Broken by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
[size=18pt]I am corrupted and unable to resist neo-colonialism and the stealthy plans of the imperialist white nations to destroy and depopulate me.
I have my rulers following every order of their white man masters to the extent that they are participating in the deception of my people about hoax viruses Like HIV/ AIDS and Ebola, that is used to stealthly trick my people into taking medication and vaccines that would kill them and or make them infertile[/size]

Re: I Am Nigeria And I am Broken by LastProphet: 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
GenBuhari:
[size=18pt]I am corrupted and unable to resist neo-colonialism and the stealthy plans of the imperialist white nations to destroy and depopulate me.
I have my rulers following every order of their white man masters to the extent that they are participating in the deception of my people about hoax viruses Like HIV/ AIDS and Ebola, that is used to stealthly trick my people into taking medication and vaccines that would kill them and or make them infertile[/size]

Overpopulation of the third is a real but unappreciated problem, i reason with Kissinger if you ask me
Re: I Am Nigeria And I am Broken by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
You can help by ensuring you have no children and advise rest of your family to stop having children also angry
LastProphet:

Overpopulation of the third is a real but unappreciated problem, i reason with Kissinger if you ask me

1 Like

Re: I Am Nigeria And I am Broken by LastProphet: 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
GenBuhari:
You can help by ensuring you have no children and advise rest of your family to stop having children also angry

The meaning of life is beyond having children, when are we blacks going to evolve beyond basic animal instincts. Are yountelling me u are not aware that nigeria is already over populated? So you think corruption is our only problem? Pls get the facts.
Re: I Am Nigeria And I am Broken by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
start by remaining childless yourself.

Nonsense! angry
LastProphet:

The meaning of life is beyond having children, when are we blacks going to evolve beyond basic animal instincts. Are yountelling me u are not aware that nigeria is already over populated? So you think corruption is our only problem? Pls get the facts.
Re: I Am Nigeria And I am Broken by LastProphet: 1:07am On Dec 24, 2014
GenBuhari:
start by remaining childless yourself.

Nonsense! angry

I know many childless people that have obviously contributed more to life than u, pls keep ur ignorance to urself. I am not disappointed, u are an illiterate just like one of the many ruling nigeria with their charms and all
Re: I Am Nigeria And I am Broken by Nobody: 4:02am On Dec 25, 2014
answer the question: Have you committed to being childless?
LastProphet:

I know many childless people that have obviously contributed more to life than u, pls keep ur ignorance to urself. I am not disappointed, u are an illiterate just like one of the many ruling nigeria with their charms and all

1 Like

Re: I Am Nigeria And I am Broken by LastProphet: 12:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
GenBuhari:
answer the question: Have you committed to being childless?

Is it a big deal? Answer the quuestion

1 Like

Re: I Am Nigeria And I am Broken by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
So you population control should apply to others but not yourself?

That is hypocrisy.
LastProphet:

Is it a big deal? Answer the quuestion
Re: I Am Nigeria And I am Broken by LastProphet: 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
GenBuhari:
So you population control should apply to others but not yourself?

That is hypocrisy.

you havent answered the question

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary / Ekiti Assembly Warns Buhari Against Any Attempt To Remove Fayose / Bad State Of Erediauwa Road In Benin City, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.