Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? (6133 Views)

What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? / Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2012
Would you accept to go on a blind date where you wouldn't know who your partner would be?
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by KINGwax(m): 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2012
A blind date doesn't say u don't knw who she is, u only don't knw what she looks like but she definately wld have met the criteria you stated in the person u want and, u probably wld have been chattin for sometime which eliminates 100% claim of not knwin the person.
If you're talkin abt a match date. That one is random, where u ask the person given to u by the sorting machine out immediately and get to knw each other later

2 Likes

Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Mynd44: 11:26pm On Nov 10, 2012
I can
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Nobody: 5:05am On Nov 11, 2012
Highly unlikely.
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 11, 2012
Mynd_44: I can
Lool, what if you no like wetin you see? You go manage am abi?
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Mynd44: 6:34am On Nov 11, 2012
blogger1.0:

Lool, what if you no like wetin you see? You go manage am abi?
Like any situation I am uncomfortable with na. I will try to see if I can make the date work, even if I see not future there. Try to raise conversations and see if the both of us can have fun even if it is certain that it can't go beyond that date.

If the conditions get so bad that I find it totally unbearable, I will simply explain myself to the girl and take my leave
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Flashaldrin(m): 8:24am On Nov 11, 2012
I totally would cos it would be fun, just meeting new people; bearing in mind already that nothing's ever going to come out of it.
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 11, 2012
Mynd_44:
If the conditions get so bad that I find it totally unbearable, I will simply explain myself to the girl and take my leave
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 11, 2012
Flashaldrin: I totally would cos it would be fun, just meeting new people; bearing in mind already that nothing's ever going to come out of it.
looool, you no be sharp guy at all be that
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by UjSizzle(f): 10:56am On Nov 11, 2012
I can, so long as i get to pick the venue plus go with backup incase he turns out to be a nut case.
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Mynd44: 11:13am On Nov 11, 2012
uj_sizzle: I can, so long as i get to pick the venue plus go with backup incase he turns out to be a nut case.
Lol
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by cindyrella(f): 11:21am On Nov 11, 2012
Yes I can and I have cheesy
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Nobody: 3:18am On Nov 12, 2012
cindyrella: Yes I can and I have cheesy
Did you enjoy it? What happened next?
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Mynd44: 5:47am On Nov 12, 2012
blogger1.0:

I happened

3 Likes

Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
I happened
lool...but wait first let's confirm from the horse's mout
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Mynd44: 7:02am On Nov 12, 2012
blogger1.0:

lool...but wait first let's confirm from the horse's mout
That is the truth
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 12, 2012
If there is one thing i hate as much as cheating,its goin on a blind date...i am nt so blind as not to choose a girl i would go out with.Blind dating is awkward
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Mynd44: 7:17am On Nov 12, 2012
binger: If there is one thing i hate as much as cheating,its goin on a blind date...i am nt so blind as not to choose a girl i would go out with.Blind dating is awkward
Sure it can be awkward but it is existing too
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
Sure it can be awkward but it is existing too
dude,it doesn't exist in my world. I tried it a couple of times,and i came back each day annoyed at the kind of girls my friends set me up with...totally nt doing it again
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Mynd44: 8:32am On Nov 12, 2012
binger: dude,it doesn't exist in my world. I tried it a couple of times,and i came back each day annoyed at the kind of girls my friends set me up with...totally nt doing it again
Then you need to shoot your friends. Perhaps they don't know your taste in women
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
Then you need to shoot your friends. Perhaps they don't know your taste in women
Abi? Good reasoning.buh i don't hav a gun. Can u lend me yours? lol

1 Like

Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Mynd44: 8:59am On Nov 12, 2012
Sure
binger: Abi? Good reasoning.buh i don't hav a gun. Can u lend me yours? lol
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by xynerise: 9:33am On Nov 12, 2012
Does blind date still exist in this kidnapping nation? undecided
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Mynd44: 9:41am On Nov 12, 2012
xynerise: Does blind date still exist in this kidnapping nation? undecided
I thought you are not scared of anything
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Sijo01(f): 9:50am On Nov 12, 2012
Yes, I can and I have!
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by cindyrella(f): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2012
blogger1.0:

Of cause I enjoyed it. Mynd happened next wink
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 12, 2012
If i was single..............maybe yeah.
Blind dates seem cool... D adrenaline dat pumps when u get to the meeting point...
And d level of expectancy u luk up with........

And then...... Ghan..ghen!!!!

U c one short-black thing wearing dsame red flowered gown as she described...

By then she's already walking towards u...

Omo, na to deny my name º°˚!

Point is..... U go hardly catch betta fish for Blind Date.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by cindyrella(f): 10:00am On Nov 12, 2012
^ says who? Na lie joor!
What if you try denying your name but its too late?
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 12, 2012
NEVER!
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by xynerise: 10:08am On Nov 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
I thought you are not scared of anything
yes, and I have not changed that cool
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by crisycent: 10:09am On Nov 12, 2012
I don't want to return blind so I won't.
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Odinaka00(m): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2012
I juz had one yesterday and this is the woman I met

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) / Are These True About Yoruba Boys? / "My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Cuddling"-nigerian Girl Laments (REACTIONS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.