Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? (3757 Views)

Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? / What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date,and Was It Sucessful ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by ericessien24: 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
share your experience
Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
no way,
Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
Yes,i was blind when i went,my vision was as clear as an eagle when i came out

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
Scata,nd I always came out disappointed
Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by ericessien24: 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
mine was so pathetic,we arranged to meet at tantalizer,she got there before me.hmmm I was skeptical,so finally when I got there what I saw wasn't good at all,all I can credit was her ability to speak good and clean English.the girl was so old and very ugly,gush I just made her feel comfortable and paid the bills.when saying goodbye she never knew that was the last LOL

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by mspeak(m): 12:01am On Oct 03, 2014
===
Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 03, 2014
Yea back then on 2go I met this girl on flirt room so we arranged to meet in treasures to my greatest surprise she was just a kid of about 14 to 16 yrs of age gush I was so embarrassed I had no choice I just bought her 1meatpie and bottled pepsi then while she was still eating it I went online and deleted her from my 2go acct and to think she told me I was cute and all I could do was laugh if it were to be someone older than her i would have been preparing to bang her.Agony of life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by Mastermind24(m): 1:13am On Oct 03, 2014
Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by yungchop: 2:03am On Oct 03, 2014
This is gonna be interesting . . cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by chibwike(m): 2:59am On Oct 03, 2014
incase, though i doubt
Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by vikkyboboski(m): 3:30am On Oct 03, 2014
tried twice but d experience can't be explained.
Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by ericessien24: 9:42am On Oct 03, 2014
samflexxy: Yea back then on 2go I met this girl on flirt room so we arranged to meet in treasures to my greatest surprise she was just a kid of about 14 to 16 yrs of age gush I was so embarrassed I had no choice I just bought her 1meatpie and bottled pepsi then while she was still eating it I went online and deleted her from my 2go acct and to think she told me I was cute and all I could do was laugh if it were to be someone older than her i would have been preparing to bang her.Agony of life
so funny
Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by Kunleskey(m): 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
Yep but, cnt share it now...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by djeezy(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
Mine dates come with some really funny experiences. Expecially when you didn't like what you saw. The catfish experience.
Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
Make i book space.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by jnrbayano(m): 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
samflexxy: Yea back then on 2go I met this girl on flirt room so we arranged to meet in treasures to my greatest surprise she was just a kid of about 14 to 16 yrs of age gush I was so embarrassed I had no choice I just bought her 1meatpie and bottled pepsi then while she was still eating it I went online and deleted her from my 2go acct and to think she told me I was cute and all I could do was laugh if it were to be someone older than her i would have been preparing to bang her.Agony of life

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
ericessien24: so funny
yea bro but then I wasn't
Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
ericessien24: so funny
yea bro but then It wasn't
Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by mesoade(m): 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
Just incase
Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by Vinzz(m): 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
winkYeah n it was interesting
Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by pastoraaaaaa: 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2014

Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by kzokul(m): 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
Mine can't b compared 2 any.....a tomato seller... u need 2 c ma reaction.....i didn't hide ma feelings o...NEVER!!!...... I never went on a blind date after dt unless I don c u com do backyard package......
Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by Sarimah(f): 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
My first blind date wasn't bad afterall

We were friends on bbm,his pics were always blur and unacttractive so I wasn't rilly chatting wit him
One day,he told me he was around my hood and he wanted to see me I refused @first but he persisted.We finally agreed to meet at a fast food closeby
To my greatest surprise,d guy is fresh nd cute...I was speechless!
It wasn't wat I expected..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
All my dates have been blind dates,,and am still going on one tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
Yes o plenty of times sef.
Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
My first blind date was with a gorgeous sexy lady, all thanks to my space. For starters, a lotta things happened that night and I wish to share.

Okay, we were alone, a little unclad and that was when.. Mehn Why do feel unease sharing this. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by chibwike(m): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
Sarimah: My first blind date wasn't bad afterall

We were friends on bbm,his pics were always blur and unacttractive so I wasn't rilly chatting wit him
One day,he told me he was around my hood and he wanted to see me I refused @first but he persisted.We finally agreed to meet at a fast food closeby
To my greatest surprise,d guy is fresh nd cute...I was speechless!
It wasn't wat I expected..
so you like fine guys
Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by kay29000(m): 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
Yea, I have gone on a lot. I had a blind date with a particular girl on Nairaland...her name was Ope. Really nice girl, and we even got to do "that thing." But we never saw again as she complained I was too big down there. It was a nice experience, but I have been on horrible blind dates. I just love the mystery behind blind dates, that's why I keep going on them.
Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by obongawan10: 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
it was never funny
Re: Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? by valmunich(m): 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
Yup... And i have never been disappointed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Babe Rejects N630k Iphone 7 Phone Bae Ordered For Her (snapshots) / She Just Love Sex Too Much Na Food? / 20yr-old Naija Babe Voted To Have Cutest & Sexiest Tits On Instagram!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.