Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Reno Omokri's Subliminal Jab At Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri's Subliminal Jab At Buhari (5830 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari / Why Am Not Visible At Buhari Campaigns - Atiku Talks To BBC / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri's Subliminal Jab At Buhari by duality(m): 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2012
sentiments aside. Rino has a point.
Re: Reno Omokri's Subliminal Jab At Buhari by Myself2(m): 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2012
Reno,thanks for stating the obvious and bitter truth o jare
Re: Reno Omokri's Subliminal Jab At Buhari by honeric01(m): 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2012
duality: sentiments aside. Rino has a point.
Myself2: Reno,thanks for stating the obvious and bitter truth o jare

Which is? grin
Re: Reno Omokri's Subliminal Jab At Buhari by Demdem(m): 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2012
Fool Reno just distorted facts as usual. i expect him to ask Nigerians again how is power fairing in their neighbourhood right now like he did early this year when the dams were filled up and not the General who isnt elected and may not have any impact to millions of Nigerians. these are the distractions we are talking about. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Subliminal Jab At Buhari by lukkie(m): 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2012
Reno, Nigerians are wiser now. You can't hoodwink us with all these propaganda about Buhari. If you and your Re.tarded boss have any evidence against him, charge him to court, otherwise SHARAAAAP.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Subliminal Jab At Buhari by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
Beaf::

Bros which school you go sef...... grin grin grin
Is this the beaf that keeps nairaland hot? We missed your war of words cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri's Subliminal Jab At Buhari by Omen100(m): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2012
Please pardon my grammatical use of words & any error u may encounter reading, for I am only using my phone.

I will always say it the way it's need to be said, without favour or fear.
Its either president jonathan is unmanned enough to manage his inner circle or president jonathan is just a cruelly clueless puppet, because the manners & ways him & his handlers abusing & attacking political opponents is becoming despicable, forgetting that he has a million & one loopholes, perhaps I should just say president jonathan & his brought down the respected office of the president of Nigeria to a connoisseur disaster & it is pervading by the day. Someone needs to talk to president to call his men to order now that our political platform is still equiangular stage because outcome of corollary his & his handlers are building today will be succinctly disquiliberate the whole country in the nearest future.
Let me even ask one question in three dimensions, (1)where are the good & noble men in our land? (2)are they going to seat back & watch the office of the president of Nigeria drag to the mud or will act as if they have they lost their tongue? (3) who will save us?
Re: Reno Omokri's Subliminal Jab At Buhari by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
Billyonaire: The facts are in the public domain for everyone with an open mind to adjudge. Buhari did say he will make the country ungovernable. Buhari did say that monkeys and baboons will be soaked in blood. Buhari never condemned the actions of Boko Haram by word or by action and Boko Haram did nominate Buhari as their negotiator.
That's what I'm thinking too. I wonder why some people are firing missiles at the man.
Re: Reno Omokri's Subliminal Jab At Buhari by dustydee: 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2012
Billyonaire: The facts are in the public domain for everyone with an open mind to adjudge. Buhari did say he will make the country ungovernable. Buhari did say that monkeys and baboons will be soaked in blood. Buhari never condemned the actions of Boko Haram by word or by action and Boko Haram did nominate Buhari as their negotiator.
Sir please point me to where and when he said the bold text. I hope you are not confusing him with some PDP presidential aspirants?
Re: Reno Omokri's Subliminal Jab At Buhari by smileyprin(m): 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2012
some pple reason so daftly eh...If Gej beleives the BH pple have inflitrated his government then he should name them....by the way the last time i checked Buhari is nt in his government.
Re: Reno Omokri's Subliminal Jab At Buhari by Pk001(m): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2012
Ada Nri1: [color=#006600][/color]
Is this the beaf that keeps nairaland hot? We missed your war of words cheesy

Beaf: is not the same as Beaf

There is only one Beaf and we miss him so much.

He promised to be back soon.
Re: Reno Omokri's Subliminal Jab At Buhari by nuclearboy(m): 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2012
dustydee:
Sir please point me to where and when he said the bold text. I hope you are not confusing him with some PDP presidential aspirants?

These chaps deliberately and mischievously (or evilly) mix truth and fallacy together for political purposes!

Its really sad how low some people can go!
Re: Reno Omokri's Subliminal Jab At Buhari by omoalaro: 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2012

Thank God, not everyone on nairaland is a fool. Atiku, a PDP presidential aspirant said he will make the country ungovernable at the eagle square venue of the PDP presidential primaries and NOT Buhari. Stop lying, it will not benefit you in the end.
Re: Reno Omokri's Subliminal Jab At Buhari by mbaemeka(m): 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2012
This Billyonaire don dey annoy me.

Atiku was the one who said the country would be made ungovernable for GEJ. He said if GEJ refuses to make way for a peaceful transformation then they may have to force him using violent demonstrations. (I am seriously paraphrasing).

The point is clear, GEJ said the October bombings wasnt MEND orchestrated, he said BH have infiltrated his cabinet, Azazi his NSA said the same that PDP= BH. So why are they now blaming Buhari?

O ga Jo should do what is right- to either put up or shut up, period.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Subliminal Jab At Buhari by OrangeHokage(m): 11:24pm On Nov 11, 2012
my brother what sense r u making...........
Re: Reno Omokri's Subliminal Jab At Buhari by bakila: 1:24am On Nov 12, 2012
udemzy_udex:
Shame on u too for posting rubbish..
I will state my point againt to assist your dumb brain........
Anyway you are a shameless fool I will not tell you that this chap Reno is so daft to announce the death of a Governor without confirmation on this same twenty account.
Your a a fool once more for licking the hole of the backside of those in govt even whn they are wrong.
Re: Reno Omokri's Subliminal Jab At Buhari by Ganys: 6:40am On Nov 12, 2012
If you dont know, this is Beaf/Reno Omokri New ID on Nairaland. Check his profile & topics posted...
Na today!!!
Re: Reno Omokri's Subliminal Jab At Buhari by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 12, 2012
In saner climes, a coup plotter and power hungry Islamic militant, like Buhari, should have spent the rest of his life in sober reflection and full of apologies for his WiCKED past . But not so in Nigeria. Some fools will rather expend their energy in futility trying to convince us that Buhari was the best thing to happen to Nigeria. By that singular action of the coup of 1983 in which the power hungry Buhari seized power, he took this country 3 decades backwards. Buhari is the achitect of whatever difficulty the Nigerian nation is facing today. Wherever he is, he should bow his head in SHAME
Re: Reno Omokri's Subliminal Jab At Buhari by banki(m): 9:09am On Nov 12, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: In saner climes, a coup plotter and power hungry Islamic militant, like Buhari, should have spent the rest of his life in sober reflection and full of apologies for his WiCKED past . But not so in Nigeria. Some fools will rather expend their energy in futility trying to convince us that Buhari was the best thing to happen to Nigeria. By that singular action of the coup of 1983 in which the power hungry Buhari seized power, he took this country 3 decades backwards. Buhari is the achitect of whatever difficulty the Nigerian nation is facing today. Wherever he is, he should bow his head in SHAME

In saner climes people like GEJ would not even govern my village, in saner climes Alamesigha would not have the guts to strut around and even have the efonntry to nominate GEJ as my president, in saner climes all the senior ministers and alot of members of pdp should be in jail, I wonder why theres so much hatered for Buhari without justification, how did his coup set nigeria backward go and ask your parents or elders if nigeria under the government of Buhari was better than nigeria under jonathan? if you truly call yourself a sincere Nigerian you would bury your head in shame....
Were is the connection between the utterly corrupt GEJ and pdp with General Muhammed Buhari? can you compare tomatoes and onions

people like you want the corruption stas quo to remain people like me abhore corruption, people like you love goodluck because he is a pdp politician and nothing else,and may be you eat from the crumbs he feeds you. People like me stand for the truth,

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Subliminal Jab At Buhari by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 12, 2012
banki:

In saner climes people like GEJ would not even govern my village, in saner climes Alamesigha would not have the guts to strut around and even have the efonntry to nominate GEJ as my president, in saner climes all the senior ministers and alot of members of pdp should be in jail, I wonder why theres so much hatered for Buhari without justification, how did his coup set nigeria backward go and ask your parents or elders if nigeria under the government of Buhari was better than nigeria under jonathan? if you truly call yourself a sincere Nigerian you would bury your head in shame....
Were is the connection between the utterly corrupt GEJ and pdp with General Muhammed Buhari? can you compare tomatoes and onions

people like you want the corruption stas quo to remain people like me abhore corruption, people like you love goodluck because he is a pdp politician and nothing else,and may be you eat from the crumbs he feeds you. People like me stand for the truth,
I hate Buhari for no reason other than because he truncated our nascent democracy in 1983 and brought upon this nation the tragedies of coups and counter coups and DARKNESS associated with those era. It only a FOOL that will see nothing wrong with a Buhari that led us into a DARK and WASTEFUL 17yrs of military rule. The politicians of the 2nd republic with all their imperfections, were massively developing the country at that time. Jakande for instance began the Lagos metro train line project, which was truncated by the military. That project is what Lagos ACN is still battling to complete 30yrs after. Shame on Buhari! Shame on his apostles. The WORST democratic govt is still far better than the most benevolent military govt(even though we'v never had any benevolent military govt in Nig history)
Re: Reno Omokri's Subliminal Jab At Buhari by Demdem(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2012
^^^^

If u are looking for the first among all coup plotters this nation ever had, its ironsi and not Buhari. Dont distort facts to butress ur lies.
Re: Reno Omokri's Subliminal Jab At Buhari by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 12, 2012
banki:

Democracy does not begin and end with the president. There are 36 state governors who together with the local govt chairmen, control 50% of the total national purse. Some of these governors are doing wonderfully well and developing their state massively,eg Oshiomole, Peter Obi, Akpabio, Lagos,etc Unfortunately, some mischievous lazy fools see only the federal govt. My friend, the federal govt is the farthest tier of govt to you, what are the closest ones-your governor and local govt chairmen- doing? I ask this question because some FOOLS expect the federal govt to spoon feed and cloth them. Your Buhari is a saint, but he worked with the most corrupt govt ever to rule Nigeria(Abacha). As at the last count over N80billion of Abacha LOOT has been recovered by the Nigerian govt. The US estimates that Abacha stole to the tune of 8billion dollars. But it was convenient for your hero, Buhari, to work with him because he was Hausa-fulani and muslim. Birds of the same feather, flock together
Re: Reno Omokri's Subliminal Jab At Buhari by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 12, 2012
Demdem: ^^^^

If u are looking for the first among all coup plotters this nation ever had, its ironsi and not Buhari. Dont distort facts to butress ur lies.
Left to me, all coup plotters, including Ironsi,Nzeugwu, Buhari,etc should be lined up and shot dead. Nigeria's problem started with military intervention in politics. The politicians with all their imperfections, were and are far better than the military. Again democracy cannot start from day 1 to be perfect. Democracy, like wine, get better with time. America is what it is today, because its of over 200yrs of practising democracy.
Re: Reno Omokri's Subliminal Jab At Buhari by Demdem(m): 10:24am On Nov 12, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
Left to me, all coup plotters, including Ironsi,Nzeugwu, Buhari,etc should be lined up and shot dead. Nigeria's problem started with military intervention in politics. The politicians with all their imperfections, were and are far better than the military. Again democracy cannot start from day 1 to be perfect. Democracy, like wine, get better with time. America is what it is today, because its of over 200yrs of practising democracy.

[b]i disagree with u. Some came and brought us back in line while others didnt and just came for their selfish interest. I dont know ur age bracket however if u dont know, ask ur parents what the nation mood was before Buhari took over? Shagari and his cohorts were already leading us to the dungeon and it was a big relief to Nigerians when the military took over. His stay in power have great and positive impacts on the populace considering the Shagari mess before them.

Military intervention may necessary not be the best but at times it works to place a nation back on track. It worked in ghana for example and would have worked here also if either the military govts of Murtala or Buhari wasn't overthrown (in Buhari's case IBB) by the selfish.

I dont care be it Military or civilians. As long as they are humans, what i want is good governance which i believe should be everyone's utmost desire. Now that we are in civilian era headed by the retardeen, what live's necessities are we benefiting? water? light? Good roads? etc. Rubbish.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Subliminal Jab At Buhari by israelbenzion: 10:46am On Nov 12, 2012
Frankie9ice:

Bear,....Beaf u r back!!! Nairaland has bin kinda boring for me in yor absence.

There is Beaf, and there is Beaf:. Sure they are d same?
Re: Reno Omokri's Subliminal Jab At Buhari by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 12, 2012
Ganys:
If you dont know, this is Beaf/Reno Omokri New ID on Nairaland. Check his profile & topics posted...
Na today!!!
I have long suspected also dat this guy called billyonaire is our long lost beaf.
Re: Reno Omokri's Subliminal Jab At Buhari by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 12, 2012
Egbon mi razists ni won, dey are bloody razists! grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri's Subliminal Jab At Buhari by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2012
Demdem:

[b]i disagree with u. Some came and brought us back in line while others didnt and just came for their selfish interest. I dont know ur age bracket however if u dont know, ask ur parents what the nation mood was before Buhari took over? Shagari and his cohorts were already leading us to the dungeon and it was a big relief to Nigerians when the military took over. His stay in power have great and positive impacts on the populace considering the Shagari mess before them.

Military intervention may necessary not be the best but at times it works to place a nation back on track. It worked in ghana for example and would have worked here also if either the military govts of Murtala or Buhari wasn't overthrown (in Buhari's case IBB) by the selfish.

I dont care be it Military or civilians. As long as they are humans, what i want is good governance which i believe should be everyone's utmost desire. Now that we are in civilian era headed by the retardeen, what live's necessities are we benefiting? water? light? Good roads? etc. Rubbish.[/b]
My friend, why are you so much fixated on the president? The governor of your state and local govt chairmen control 50% of your total state purse. Have you asked them what they do their allocation? In this democracy, the governor of your state, like the president, is a critical stake holder. The federal govt can only do so much but your governor and local govt chairmen are closest to you and as such you should harass them more instead of lazying around on NL
Re: Reno Omokri's Subliminal Jab At Buhari by BelloDare: 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2012
Mr Remo, I quite agree with u, The general's comments were too inflammatory . It triggered violence in the north!
Re: Reno Omokri's Subliminal Jab At Buhari by Demdem(m): 7:58am On Nov 13, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
My friend, why are you so much fixated on the president?

I am because he is the head of the most corrupt arm of government in this country which is the FG. The governors sees him and whatever examples he lays, they follow. if the Presidency is corrupt, the Governors sees this and pronto they join. If he feeds on approx a Billion naira on food yearly, it wont be out of place if each of the state governors also feeds on 500Million naira yearly and LG 100Million naira. U gat my drift, it goes down like that naturally.
let him for instance feed on less than 100million naira yearly and woe betide on any governor that goes above that.

He should lay good examples and give Nigerians the basic dividends of democracy. If we have an inefficient head, its automatic that the the constituent members would be rotten. I tackle the head because i believe that lies our primary problem.

The governor of your state and local govt chairmen control 50% of your total state purse.

U are wrong. As at march this year the FG controls over 52% of our entire revenue
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/03/lessons-in-arithmetic-of-nigerias-revenue-allocation-formula/
besides, this excludes the excess revenues that does not go straight to the federation account and other illegal monies which the FG has access to and which the states are clamoring for.

So u see, the FG obviously has quite a lot in their hands much more than the entire states/LG/FCT all combined together.

Have you asked them what they do their allocation? In this democracy, the governor of your state, like the president, is a critical stake holder.

And who says am not doing that? However that will not stop me from also asking questions from whom has the bulk of the money with him which is the FG. Infact i will ask more questions from the FG than the states because the FG obviously obviously has more resources.

The federal govt can only do so much but your governor and local govt chairmen are closest to you and as such you should harass them more instead of lazying around on NL

U are just being silly. If anti-corruption/ good governance agencies (all under the control of FG) all up and doing, why should i even bother with this. Infact i make bold to say that the States are even doing much more than the FG. Checck the staes, the bulk of the entire bad roads are FG roads. Talk of electricity, constitutionally, its FG business etc so what are u even talking about? The states still have a lot to do no doubt but we have a FG that is obviously lazing around. and yet in ur wisdom, u feel we should focus less on Fg . With due respect, me think u are just dumb.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari May Still Be Disqualified!!! / I Saw This On Abeokuta Expressway, Is This True? / This What Biafra Need To Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.