Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

She spends on him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She spends on him (2540 Views)

Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore / She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! / He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She spends on him by Bravoe(m): 9:42am On Nov 11, 2012
she spends on him without love
Re: She spends on him by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 11, 2012
Is it not women that say that if they collect gifts from u, or u spend on them etc that it doesn't mean they love you or would want to date u and that it's just an act of kindness that afterall you were not forced. I bliv u shud follow their own rule.

1 Like

Re: She spends on him by member16: 10:33am On Nov 11, 2012
Guy, knack your head for wall.

1 Like

Re: She spends on him by Bravoe(m): 10:46am On Nov 11, 2012
سحيميظل: Guy, knack your head for wall.

knack my head 4 wall?
Why? shocked
سحيميظل: Guy, knack your head for wall.

knack my head 4 wall?
Why?
Re: She spends on him by Bravoe(m): 10:49am On Nov 11, 2012
12 inches!:
Is it not women that say that if they collect gifts from u, or u spend on them etc that it doesn't mean they love you or would want to date u and that it's just an act of kindness that afterall you were not forced. I bliv u shud follow their own rule.

Tanx 4 ur suggestion.
But am afraid of dis lady.
Re: She spends on him by cindyrella(f): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2012
Grow some ballz and tell her you are not ready for marriage yet.
Stop leading her on!

2 Likes

Re: She spends on him by Amya(f): 11:26am On Nov 11, 2012
Nip it in the bud.
Re: She spends on him by Ryabcool(m): 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2012
grin If girls can collect a guy's money and call him their maga, why can't a guy do the same to girls? *runs off*
Re: She spends on him by digitalgeorgy(m): 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2012
U dnt have a big problem..
Tell her not to come over that u stay in the hostel..
Hook up a date with her, explain why u need more tym. (So the cash wont stop flowing), then retain the distnc relatnshp n flux ur mugu on the go..

1 Like

Re: She spends on him by member16: 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2012
Bravoe:

knack my head 4 wall?
Why? shocked

knack my head 4 wall?
Why?
Try it and see, the answers will come to you.
Re: She spends on him by Bravoe(m): 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2012
digitalgeorgy: U dnt have a big problem..
Tell her not to come over that u stay in the hostel..
Hook up a date with her, explain why u need more tym. (So the cash wont stop flowing), then retain the distnc relatnshp n flux ur mugu on the go..

right on point!
But I already told her I stay off campus and she's very optimistic about cuming.
She even promised to get me a phone.
Re: She spends on him by Bravoe(m): 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2012
سحيميظل:
Try it and see, the answers will come to you.

get a life!
Re: She spends on him by Bravoe(m): 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2012
Amya: Nip it in the bud.
How?
Expantiate better please
Re: She spends on him by digitalgeorgy(m): 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2012
Bravoe:
But I already told her I stay off campus and she's very optimistic about cuming.
She even promised to get me a phone.
then tell her u dont stay alone and u r nt the owner of the place(if she get money,make she rent plac 4 u*no tell her dis oooh**), tell her dat ur frnd wont be happy if u bring anoda prson home...
Agree to c her only if she's ready to go the same day. Dont be intimate wit her when u meet, bt hug and kiss is allowed..
Infact. U go pay 4 my advise..

1 Like

Re: She spends on him by IZUKWU(m): 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2012
As i see it there are two ways or more to in about this . Tell her the truth that she very much older than you and you don't think you will be ready for marriage till in five years time but you wouldn't mind continuing the r/ship and see her reaction. Mind you the goodies may stop or not but life goes on,this i will advice you to do or you may continue to lead her on, which is very bad ,but do not make any promises ,enjoy the r/ship while it lasts and know that the bubble can burst any time .

1 Like

Re: She spends on him by member16: 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2012
Bravoe:

get a life!
Who needs to get a life here??
Re: She spends on him by cindyrella(f): 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2012
Ryabcool: grin If girls can collect a guy's money and call him their maga, why can't a guy do the same to girls? *runs off*
*drags him back*
Why you dey run? angry
Re: She spends on him by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2012
I don't understand the "guru" part, guy. Guru of 2go

BTW, do not toy with her life please. Forget the "small small change" & work for with your hands for "big big change", or aren't you a guru again

3 Likes

Re: She spends on him by poshboots: 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2012
I find it really annoying when people (both male and female) use others for their benefits knowing well that they do not feel the same way about them. where is your pride ? whatever happened to the satisfaction you get from working hard for something and knowing it is fully yours. I am a girl and I just hate it when guys try to take advantage of you because you are in a better position than them. Please you know you will never marry her now or ever so just move on and let her find her true happiness.

2 Likes

Re: She spends on him by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2012
At her age, she should know better.
And you, do the right thing. You already know.
Re: She spends on him by Ryabcool(m): 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2012
poshboots: I find it really annoying when people (both male and female) use others for their benefits knowing well that they do not feel the same way about them. where is your pride ? whatever happened to the satisfaction you get from working hard for something and knowing it is fully yours. I am a girl and I just hate it when guys try to take advantage of you because you are in a better position than them. Please you know you will never marry her now or ever so just move on and let her find her true happiness.
true talk. In all honesty, I for one do not support him collecting her money and gifts. But this blame should be directed the most at girls who started the trend. If African(Nigerian) girls didn't start the trend, this guy's moral values wouldn't have allowed him come to this forum to ask the stupid question on this thread. I do not see African women stopping this anytime soon. sad
Re: She spends on him by Ryabcool(m): 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2012
cindyrella:
*drags him back*
Why you dey run? angry
mommy no vex. I no want make una aluu me, na why I dey run
Re: She spends on him by Bravoe(m): 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2012
Yield: At her age, she should know better.
what's d ryt thing I already know? undecided
Yield: At her age, she should know better.
what's d ryt thing I already know?
Re: She spends on him by Bravoe(m): 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2012
poshboots: I find it really annoying when people (both male and female) use others for their benefits knowing well that they do not feel the same way about them. where is your pride ? whatever happened to the satisfaction you get from working hard for something and knowing it is fully yours. I am a girl and I just hate it when guys try to take advantage of you because you are in a better position than them. Please you know you will never marry her now or ever so just move on and let her find her true happiness.
I already told her about d age difference.
But she's so blindfolded by her so called "love".
Is it my fault that she's acting lyk a dummy?
Re: She spends on him by viruz007(m): 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2012
Tell her the truth. She deserves that much... if she no gree cut off ties else she myt turn offensive..
Re: She spends on him by 1920MaMa: 12:12am On Nov 12, 2012
I don't know why women will never learn. it's only 1% of such relationships that ends up happily. it's either the guy is marrying you out of pity considering all you did for him or he's just scared of karma!

see naw, you know what to do but decide not to because of the so called "benefits" you're getting.

i know as a woman we can be so blinded when we think we're in love, but that does not mean the person we're with should not deem it fit to tell us the truth, no matter how it hurts.
you've told her about the age difference and how you won't be ready in the next 5yrs? what if she decides to wait? can you picture what might happen in 5yrs if you decide to dump her for another?

guy, i'll advice you stop leading her on and tell her your feelings now before she takes you to the land of no return! i believe there's a reason why you made mention of her origin.
make hay while the sun shines!
Re: She spends on him by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 12, 2012
Let the lady know how u feell about her and forget about d small change u re getting frm her. And mind u, awuf they run belle o.
Re: She spends on him by doeeyed: 1:02am On Nov 12, 2012
Ryabcool: true talk. In all honesty, I for one do not support him collecting her money and gifts. But this blame should be directed the most at girls who started the trend. If African(Nigerian) girls didn't start the trend, this guy's moral values wouldn't have allowed him come to this forum to ask the stupid question on this thread. I do not see African women stopping this anytime soon. sad

Two wrongs don't make it right!!!!

@ op.....
Pls leave the chick, make she carry go.....
Stop receiving gifts and things before the situation escalates beyond your control.

Next thread will be......

"Help, Help!! I'm marrying my benefactress tomorrow: and I don't know why"

cry cry cry
Re: She spends on him by lolaluv1(f): 1:11am On Nov 12, 2012
You better watch out before you end up in her boyfriend's house vomiting money the way a broken tap spurts water!

She wants to marry you indeed! gringrin
Re: She spends on him by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 12, 2012
My comment still stands....Chop her money till u're tired. Afterall many women do it. Don't miss this once in a life time opportunity. When u're tired just leave. Selfish aint it? Guess many girls are selfish then afterall this is 80% of them's normal behavior.

PS: Is "them's" good english?
Re: She spends on him by jodam: 11:11am On Nov 12, 2012
U can go ahead with anything or any plan as soon as the relationship is defined.
The parties involved should collectively conclude
Re: She spends on him by Switup: 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2012
See how desperate some (girlish) ladies can be..... Im guessin the lady really needs a Mr. Right.

BTW, op, it'll be advisable if you act right.., and the best way to do that is to be a gentile man and walk out on her.. Not withstandin d mergre influx..

Who knows, u may get to really met little-miss-i-love-you-for-real only if let go....wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! / 5 Reasons Why Your Girlfriend’s Dad Hates You / Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.