Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year (2544 Views)

Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! / Guys How Did You Asked For Anal Sex From Girlfriend / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by Maamin(m): 8:14am On Jun 06, 2015
A man hid the fact that he had no penis from his girlfriend of one year. But,she says she has forgiven him for keeping the truth about his body secret - for a whole year.

Nigerian Ladies if you are the one in this case what will you do? smiley

Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by Decentdamsel(f): 8:17am On Jun 06, 2015
As long as he measures up financially,wetin consign me

2 Likes

Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by alberto2k(m): 8:19am On Jun 06, 2015
Maamin:
A man hid the fact that he had no penis from his girlfriend of one year. But,she says she has forgiven him for keeping the truth about his body secret - for a whole year.

Ladies if you are the one in this case what will you do? smiley

she isn't worried cuz brothet femi and alhaji balalias is already shining the congo grin

2 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by Maamin(m): 8:19am On Jun 06, 2015
Decentdamsel:

You too like moneyyyy....Joystick is very important na haba! grin
Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by Maamin(m): 8:21am On Jun 06, 2015
alberto2k:

she isn't worried cuz brothet femi and alhaji balalias is already shining the congo grin

Bwahahaha...this early morning again?

Oya go back to your room..you are grounded.
Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by alberto2k(m): 8:22am On Jun 06, 2015
Maamin:

Bwahahaha...this early morning again?
Oya go back to your room..you are grounded.
undecided
Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by zyzxx(m): 8:23am On Jun 06, 2015
some1 should lend him his own
Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by Maamin(m): 8:24am On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by Maamin(m): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2015
zyzxx:
some1 should lend him his own

What are you waiting for dont you have abuna too? cheesy
Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by Decentdamsel(f): 8:40am On Jun 06, 2015
Maamin:

You too like moneyyyy....Joystick is very important na haba! grin
. Oga mi,na wetin I want I talk so
Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by zyzxx(m): 8:43am On Jun 06, 2015
Maamin:

What are you waiting for dont you have abuna too? cheesy
bro u go first
Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by boboLIL(m): 8:45am On Jun 06, 2015
Decentdamsel:
j0blessness....
Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by IamLEGEND1: 8:50am On Jun 06, 2015
and wen they tell dem to test the waters before jumping in ZHEM GO SAY WE DEY ENCOURAGE ASHAWORIZATION........
Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by gunners160(m): 8:52am On Jun 06, 2015
Bt wait o o u wan tell me say d man no bulahlah d woman 4 gud 1year!!! and if d man bulahlah r how him take do thng?Anyway,make I hear say Sikarutu fit stay 4 jst 1 month wo my bulahlah
Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by Maamin(m): 8:58am On Jun 06, 2015
Decentdamsel:
. Oga mi,na wetin I want I talk so

Make I hear word jaré! Abi You no like dogoyaro too grin
Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by Maamin(m): 8:59am On Jun 06, 2015
zyzxx:
bro u go first

It's your suggestion you lead by example na! undecided
Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by Maamin(m): 9:00am On Jun 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
and wen they tell dem to test the waters before jumping in ZHEM GO SAY WE DEY ENCOURAGE ASHAWORIZATION........

Lol! No be small matter O!
Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by Maamin(m): 9:02am On Jun 06, 2015
gunners160:
Bt wait o o u wan tell me say d man no bulahlah d woman 4 gud 1year!!! and if d man bulahlah r how him take do thng?Anyway,make I hear say Sikarutu fit stay 4 jst 1 month wo my bulahlah

Bros read the full gist : A man hid the fact that he had no penis from his girlfriend of one year.But,she says she has forgiven him for keeping the truth about his body secret - for a whole year.

Fashion student Fedra Fabian, 25, from Budapest, has been in a relationship with Andrew Wardle, 40, from Manchester, since 2012.

Mr Wardle, who is halfway through four operations to rebuild his penis, avoided intimacy by telling Ms Fabian that he had a series of kidney infections.

Speaking to the Sun newspaper, she said: 'I didn't feel betrayed,' 'Even though I'm his girlfriend, it's his personal business.' 'Sometimes it is hard for women to tell their boyfriends they are unable to have children. Imagine how difficult it was for Andrew.' Although he claims to have slept with more than 100 women, he says many haven't been at all understanding - and says one girlfriend even punched him in the face when he revealed the truth.

- See more at: http://www.9janinja.com.ng/2015/06/man-kept-fact-that-he-had-no-penis.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&m=1#sthash.69MvQKZL.dpuf
Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by Cutehector(m): 9:28am On Jun 06, 2015
Ladies be like

I want a no sex relationship...
Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by naijaboiy: 9:52am On Jun 06, 2015
Decentdamsel:
Because you'll simply get it elsewhere. undecided
Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by peeparty(m): 9:55am On Jun 06, 2015
naija ladies no time oo so far he his paying her bills while alhaji the shine kongo
Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by Decentdamsel(f): 9:56am On Jun 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

Because you'll simply get it elsewhere. undecided
. There's a reason toys are sold in the market
Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by Decentdamsel(f): 9:59am On Jun 06, 2015
boboLIL:
j0blessness....
. It takes one to know another bro
Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by naijaboiy: 10:00am On Jun 06, 2015
Decentdamsel:
. There's a reason toys are sold in the market
And that reason is to get you pregnant? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by jashar(f): 10:04am On Jun 06, 2015
Ermmm... lipsrsealed (how does he pee?) lipsrsealed
Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by boboLIL(m): 10:05am On Jun 06, 2015
Decentdamsel:
. It takes one to know another bro
y dia c0mments we shuld knw dem...
Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by Decentdamsel(f): 10:23am On Jun 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

And that reason is to get you pregnant? undecided
. Its not evribbodi dat frets over pregnancy
Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by Decentdamsel(f): 10:26am On Jun 06, 2015
boboLIL:
y dia c0mments we shuld knw dem...
. Still proving my point
Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by naijaboiy: 10:29am On Jun 06, 2015
Decentdamsel:
. Its not evribbodi dat frets over pregnancy
And what is a marriage without fruits?

Do you have to lie to yourself? undecided
Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by boboLIL(m): 10:34am On Jun 06, 2015
Decentdamsel:
. Still proving my point
u r scary pls
Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by Decentdamsel(f): 10:40am On Jun 06, 2015
boboLIL:
u r scary pls
. En u r not??
Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by Maamin(m): 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
jashar:
Ermmm... lipsrsealed (how does he pee?) lipsrsealed

Ofcourse when dey say he has no joystick does not mean he does not pee, it is not just functional Sexwise ok! kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: What Do U Say Guys / My Brother Must Not Marry Her / I Keep My Records (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.